Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,038 members, 7,799,524 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 11:47 PM

My Honest Opinion About Xiaomi And Other Mtk Devices - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / My Honest Opinion About Xiaomi And Other Mtk Devices (1348 Views)

Honest Review About Xiaomi / My Conversation With Chinese People Over Hauwei,xiaomi And Apple / MTK Vs Qualcomm Devices. Which Is Better? Which Do You Prefer? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Honest Opinion About Xiaomi And Other Mtk Devices by labusinessguide: 1:37pm On May 22, 2019
If you have been using all these rip off with mtk chipset, you are genuinely losing so much of your money and value.

If you can't climb to the high horse of Samsung and the stable heels of Apple, don't worry.

Xiaomi will always carry you on their shoulders..

Whether games or productivity, Xiaomi gets you covered.

My genuine question is, why will anyone recommend a rip off to people when they can recommend a quality product like Xiaomi.

I'm no Xiaomi sales agent, but it's painful how people pay so much to get a substandard product, when they can get the best with their money

Typing this with Xiaomi redmi note 7 4/64

5 Likes

Re: My Honest Opinion About Xiaomi And Other Mtk Devices by Psychodavidovic(m): 2:16pm On May 22, 2019
Free, free, free at last. grin

4 Likes

Re: My Honest Opinion About Xiaomi And Other Mtk Devices by Naughtytboy: 2:55pm On May 22, 2019
if not samsung ,it should b nokia d rest can go to hell

3 Likes

Re: My Honest Opinion About Xiaomi And Other Mtk Devices by Naughtytboy: 2:56pm On May 22, 2019
waitn for my nokia 2
Re: My Honest Opinion About Xiaomi And Other Mtk Devices by shedy03(m): 4:35pm On May 22, 2019
labusinessguide:
If you have been using all these rip off with mtk chipset, you are genuinely losing so much of your money and value.

If you can't climb to the high horse of Samsung and the stable heels of Apple, don't worry.

Xiaomi will always carry you on their shoulders..

Whether games or productivity, Xiaomi gets you covered.

My genuine question is, why will anyone recommend a rip off to people when they can recommend a quality product like Xiaomi.

I'm no Xiaomi sales agent, but it's painful how people pay so much to get a substandard product, when they can get the best with their money

Typing this with Xiaomi redmi note 7 4/64
just acquired my first non-tecno/non-infinix phone, and it's a redmi A2 lite. I just realized av been wasting my money, energy and time on tecno&infinix.

8 Likes

Re: My Honest Opinion About Xiaomi And Other Mtk Devices by ddjay: 4:44pm On May 22, 2019
Samsung sef has started making good budget phones, A,M,J series have affordable variants. Its apple and sony Xperia that are over priced, if u cannot afford them then your only option is xiaomi, huawei, nokia... Buy whatever you do, don't go to the dustbin and buy a crap/rubbish called tecno, infinix or itel

3 Likes

Re: My Honest Opinion About Xiaomi And Other Mtk Devices by kunlealao(m): 5:01pm On May 22, 2019
Very very very true. Typing from the stable of my first ever Redmi note6 pro.

2 Likes

Re: My Honest Opinion About Xiaomi And Other Mtk Devices by kunlealao(m): 5:01pm On May 22, 2019
Very very very true. Typing from the stable of my first ever Redmi note6 pro. grin

2 Likes

Re: My Honest Opinion About Xiaomi And Other Mtk Devices by labusinessguide: 5:33pm On May 22, 2019
Psychodavidovic:
Free, free, free at last. grin

You know the feeling...

Freedom at last really

1 Like

Re: My Honest Opinion About Xiaomi And Other Mtk Devices by labusinessguide: 5:34pm On May 22, 2019
shedy03:

just acquired my first non-tecno/non-infinix phone, and it's a redmi A2 lite. I just realized av been wasting my money, energy and time on tecno&infinix.

Congratulations brother

No more yeye phone again

1 Like

Re: My Honest Opinion About Xiaomi And Other Mtk Devices by shedy03(m): 5:39pm On May 22, 2019
labusinessguide:

Congratulations brother

No more yeye phone again
na so, thanks.

1 Like

Re: My Honest Opinion About Xiaomi And Other Mtk Devices by Blazebond(m): 7:34pm On May 22, 2019
You call a product inferior when you have produced nothing in your little life,the Chinese where once like us (africans)empty and boastful, living impoverished life and relying on the U.S and western europe for everything,but unlike us(africans) they became wise,invested heavily in education and they are now producing almost everything they need,they are now world Powers and you dont hear or see them writing or talking about "inferior" whatever, dear African and especially nigerian youth's, shut your mouth and start getting serious about improving your self's rather than argue aimlessly about superior and inferior "devices".

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Honest Opinion About Xiaomi And Other Mtk Devices by labusinessguide: 8:10pm On May 22, 2019
Blazebond:
You call a product inferior when you have produced nothing in your little life,the Chinese where once like us (africans)empty and boastful, living impoverished life and relying on the U.S and western europe for everything,but unlike us(africans) they became wise,invested heavily in education and they are now producing almost everything they need,they are now world Powers and you dont hear or see them writing or talking about "inferior" whatever, dear African and especially nigerian youth's, shut your mouth and start getting serious about improving your self's rather than argue aimlessly about superior and inferior "devices".

No need for long grammar, this is simple business studies.

Don't use your money to buy inferior products when you can save more by getting the best in the market.

2 Likes

Re: My Honest Opinion About Xiaomi And Other Mtk Devices by trueking: 11:05pm On May 22, 2019
Very good, but for me it's Nokia or nothing.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Who Has Received Huawei Android Pie Upgrade In Nigeria / Apple Music / Samsung S8 plus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.