Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,417 members, 7,800,883 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 08:26 AM

The Prophecy Of Obaofusa Against Mjbolt(both Nairalanders) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Prophecy Of Obaofusa Against Mjbolt(both Nairalanders) (5649 Views)

New Notes Scarcity: This is the Prophecy Of Hardness Of Buying And Selling! Modf / Prophecy Of The Coming Of Prophet Muhammad(S.A.W) from the Bible and Quran / Coronavirus: Pastor Poju Oyemade's 2019 Prophecy Of An Unstoppable Plague (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Prophecy Of Obaofusa Against Mjbolt(both Nairalanders) by OtemAtum: 1:55pm On May 22, 2019
Sometimes it's fun to me watching the Christians amusing the rest of us who don't worship or respect Yahweh their puny god. We have watched the likes of Frankmishael, Goddys, Originalkalokalo, Jesusjnr, etc prophesying our repentance, humiliation and death by their god, but none of these prophecies has ever come to pass, just the same way the prophecies of fictitious Jesus about his return to the world failed.

Now the man on the scene is Obaofusa. I think he beats Frankmishael and Goddys in this. He has prophesied the death of Mjbolt this year and we are going to watch if his prophecy would be fulfilled or fail like the prophecy of his predecessors or like the prophecy of the convict Yahweh his god who is presently serving his imprisonment in the spiritual cage.

I LOVE SCENES LIKE THIS ASWEAR grin
See the prophecy of Obaofusa below:

Obaofusa:
if I be a man of God, I pronounce death unto you and your generation. May leprosy of naaman be unto you and your seed till death take you.

This year 2019 will be your last here on earth and hell will be your abode

If this pronouncement didn't happen to you I'll resign being a man of God.

cc: Hahn, Dazzlingd, Hopefullandlord, Johnydon22, Happypagan, Geoworldedu, Jesusjnr, Originalkalokalo, Goodmuyis, Realmindz

8 Likes 6 Shares

Re: The Prophecy Of Obaofusa Against Mjbolt(both Nairalanders) by Nobody: 2:17pm On May 22, 2019
OtemAtum:
Sometimes it's fun to me watching the Christians amusing the rest of us who don't worship or respect Yahweh their puny god. We have watched the likes of Frankmishael, Goddys, Originalkalokalo, Jesusjnr, etc prophesying our repentance, humiliation and death by their god, but none of these prophecies has ever come to pass, just the same way the prophecies of fictitious Jesus about his return to the world failed.

Now the man on the scene is Obafuosa. I think he beats Frankmishael and Goddys in this. He has prophesied the death of Mjbolt this year and we are going to watch if his prophecy would be fulfilled or fail like the prophecy of his predecessors or like the prophecy of the convict Yahweh his god who is presently serving his imprisonment in the spiritual cage.

State the prophecy of Jesusjnr to prove when it failed.

But of course lies are expected of a liar by character, so you can keep lying for if you don't lie it wouldn't be you.
Re: The Prophecy Of Obaofusa Against Mjbolt(both Nairalanders) by OtemAtum: 2:25pm On May 22, 2019
jesusjnr:
State the prophecy of Jesusjnr to prove when it failed.

But of course lies are expected of a liar by character, so you can keep lying for if you don't lie it wouldn't be you.
You prophesied that Yahweh your god will humiliate me soon and I would be used by him. grin

Your 'soon' has expired, I hope you know cheesy

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Prophecy Of Obaofusa Against Mjbolt(both Nairalanders) by janettee(f): 2:30pm On May 22, 2019
Lol, people still do this? grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Prophecy Of Obaofusa Against Mjbolt(both Nairalanders) by Nobody: 2:34pm On May 22, 2019
You better watch your tongue

I know this great man of God with the handle obaofusa

And that prophecy will come to pass.

We know there a grand plan do always insult Christianity on this forum, they sensor Muslim thread and allow cowards like you insulting we Christian on Christian thread but you people always forget even if the whole world are against Christianity today it won’t stop the movement or you can go and ask the Roman Empire. Christians will forever remains the largest and the most blessed people on earth.

It shall never be well with you and your likes
Re: The Prophecy Of Obaofusa Against Mjbolt(both Nairalanders) by realmindz: 3:07pm On May 22, 2019
OtemAtum:

Now the man on the scene is Obaofusa. I think he beats Frankmishael and Goddys in this. He has prophesied the death of Mjbolt this year and we are going to watch if his prophecy would be fulfilled or fail like the prophecy of his predecessors or like the prophecy of the convict Yahweh his god who is presently serving his imprisonment in the spiritual cage.

cc:

Where have u been.....

Lol, see swear....this must have really gotten into him... Idiots everywhere

4 Likes

Re: The Prophecy Of Obaofusa Against Mjbolt(both Nairalanders) by OtemAtum: 3:09pm On May 22, 2019
realmindz:

Where have u been
To the London to see the queen grin

Joke apart, I've returned for more than a month now, updating the usual thread. It's you I should ask this same question.

1 Like

Re: The Prophecy Of Obaofusa Against Mjbolt(both Nairalanders) by realmindz: 3:11pm On May 22, 2019
Princeofnigeria:

We know there a grand plan do always insult Christianity on this forum, they sensor Muslim thread and allow cowards like you insulting we Christian on Christian thread but you people always forget even if the whole world are against Christianity today it won’t stop the movement or you can go and ask the Roman Empire. Christians will forever remains the largest and the most blessed people on earth.

Should we create a thread for yours too...
Make a prophecy of doom and let's see how far it goes....

You think you are in your church where u terrify people with uselsess prophecies.

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Prophecy Of Obaofusa Against Mjbolt(both Nairalanders) by OtemAtum: 3:12pm On May 22, 2019
Princeofnigeria:

Story, story o, story(3x)
Alo alo o, alo(3x)

May your curse be fulfilled upon Yahweh your god as he tarries in his spiritual prison. Iseee!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Prophecy Of Obaofusa Against Mjbolt(both Nairalanders) by dazzlingd(m): 3:15pm On May 22, 2019
Obaofusa, may obatala tear your life apart, may ogun ruin your entire household. Oba of USA ko, oba of ilesha ni

19 Likes

Re: The Prophecy Of Obaofusa Against Mjbolt(both Nairalanders) by Danhumprey: 4:21pm On May 22, 2019
Princeofnigeria:

My Lord! Such undisputed "Christian love" on display.

cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Prophecy Of Obaofusa Against Mjbolt(both Nairalanders) by OtemAtum: 4:40pm On May 22, 2019
dazzlingd:
Obaofusa, may obatala tear your life apart, may ogun ruin your entire household. Oba of USA ko, oba of ilesha ni
lol
Re: The Prophecy Of Obaofusa Against Mjbolt(both Nairalanders) by OtemAtum: 4:44pm On May 22, 2019
Princeofnigeria:

lol at great man of dog. You guys are indeed GREAT MEN OF SCAMS!!!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Prophecy Of Obaofusa Against Mjbolt(both Nairalanders) by janettee(f): 7:43pm On May 22, 2019
Princeofnigeria:

Lmao I can't with you people on this thread.

5 Likes

Re: The Prophecy Of Obaofusa Against Mjbolt(both Nairalanders) by dazzlingd(m): 8:55pm On May 22, 2019
Princeofnigeria:

Prince of Nigeria, Oba of USA..... Same scammer
Madness will never escape u, call me a bastard if you don't run mad before the end of this year. Oya curse your own make I see. I will surely visit you to tonight and take away your sanity. ...ma ta lu matash ki mina...the spell has been cast, no escape for you

7 Likes

Re: The Prophecy Of Obaofusa Against Mjbolt(both Nairalanders) by dazzlingd(m): 8:59pm On May 22, 2019
OtemAtum:

Story, story o, story(3x)
Alo alo o, alo(3x)

May your curse be fulfilled upon Yahweh your god as he tarries in his spiritual prison. Iseee!!!

Oba of Usa and prince of Nigeria are same people

4 Likes

Re: The Prophecy Of Obaofusa Against Mjbolt(both Nairalanders) by Nobody: 10:19pm On May 22, 2019
dazzlingd:

Prince of Nigeria, Oba of USA..... Same scammer
Madness will never escape u, call me a bastard if you don't run mad before the end of this year. Oya curse your own make I see. I will surely visit you to tonight and take away your sanity. ...ma ta lu matash ki mina...the spell has been cast, no escape for you
my God will consume you and your household

I never insult you, you started it and I’ll tell you my God jehovah greater than any other

Greater is he that’s in me and he that’s in the world May peace be far away from you till you meet your end
Re: The Prophecy Of Obaofusa Against Mjbolt(both Nairalanders) by janettee(f): 10:24pm On May 22, 2019
Lmao this thread grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Prophecy Of Obaofusa Against Mjbolt(both Nairalanders) by OtemAtum: 1:59am On May 23, 2019
Princeofnigeria:

I never insult you, you started it and I’ll tell you my God jehovah greater than any other

Greater is he that’s in me and he that’s in the world May peace be far away from you till you meet your end
cool down guy, your toy gun god cannot even raise a pin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Prophecy Of Obaofusa Against Mjbolt(both Nairalanders) by Nobody: 3:12am On May 23, 2019
LMAO. MJBOLT come and see grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: The Prophecy Of Obaofusa Against Mjbolt(both Nairalanders) by TVSA: 4:39am On May 23, 2019
See curses, and these people are Christians?

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Prophecy Of Obaofusa Against Mjbolt(both Nairalanders) by Nobody: 4:40am On May 23, 2019
OtemAtum:
You prophesied that Yahweh your god will humiliate me soon and I would be used by him. grin

Your 'soon' has expired, I hope you know cheesy
So soon also expires?

So when it now takes place, the soon would now unexpire?

It's understandable though coming from a habitual liar.

And just incase so as not to get the facts twisted, i prophesied that your moniker would soon be used to do the otherwise of what you're doing, even to serve God interest.

So it must not be you, for another could also use your moniker to bring my prophecy to pass, the bottomline is that your moniker would soon be used to serve God's purpose.
Re: The Prophecy Of Obaofusa Against Mjbolt(both Nairalanders) by MJBOLT: 5:01am On May 23, 2019
XxSabrinaxX:
LMAO. MJBOLT come and see grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: The Prophecy Of Obaofusa Against Mjbolt(both Nairalanders) by NPComplete: 6:56am On May 23, 2019
Princeofnigeria:

This idiot is the same guy as Obaofusa. His other handle is "Oba of USA" while this one is "Prince of Nigeria". Talk about impotent bastards with delusions of grandeur. The fool even had to come and use a second handle to talk up his first handle and call himself a great man of God. Hahahaha.

Moronic idiots full Christianity I swear.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Prophecy Of Obaofusa Against Mjbolt(both Nairalanders) by NPComplete: 6:58am On May 23, 2019
jesusjnr:
So soon also expires?

And just incase so as not to get the facts twisted, i prophesied that your moniker would soon be used to do the otherwise of what you're doing, even to serve God interest.

So it must not be you, for another could also use your moniker to bring my prophecy to pass, the bottomline is that your moniker would soon be used to serve God's purpose.

Look at another monkey. LMAO

9 Likes

Re: The Prophecy Of Obaofusa Against Mjbolt(both Nairalanders) by Nobody: 7:17am On May 23, 2019
NPComplete:

Look at another monkey. LMAO
Keep LYAO while it's still valid, because it'd soon expire Satan zombie. grin
Re: The Prophecy Of Obaofusa Against Mjbolt(both Nairalanders) by StrikeBack(m): 7:57am On May 23, 2019
Funny thread

1 Like

Re: The Prophecy Of Obaofusa Against Mjbolt(both Nairalanders) by Uyi168: 8:32am On May 23, 2019
Similar prophetic declarations have been made against me in the past..
Lemme see if I can still see the post..

6 Likes

Re: The Prophecy Of Obaofusa Against Mjbolt(both Nairalanders) by OtemAtum: 9:36am On May 23, 2019
jesusjnr:
So soon also expires?

I hope your soon wouldn't be longer than the 'Jesus is coming soon' soon. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Prophecy Of Obaofusa Against Mjbolt(both Nairalanders) by OtemAtum: 9:38am On May 23, 2019
Uyi168:
Similar prophetic declarations have been made against me in the past..
Lemme see if I can still see the post..
Pls bring the post here abeg. Christians are emulating Isaiah, Jeremiah, Zephaniah, Elijah and the rest of the chief cursers in their holey book. The difference is that they wrote the curses of these people to fulfilment, but in reality, nothing happened to the cursed.
Re: The Prophecy Of Obaofusa Against Mjbolt(both Nairalanders) by Nobody: 9:41am On May 23, 2019
OtemAtum:
I hope your soon wouldn't be longer than the 'Jesus is coming soon' soon. grin
If you really want a precise time, why not address my God properly and put finally the undefined time to bed?

Or you want to use it as an excuse to fabricate lies against me that I prophesied against you and it didn't come to pass, because my "soon" according to you has expired.
Re: The Prophecy Of Obaofusa Against Mjbolt(both Nairalanders) by dazzlingd(m): 9:49am On May 23, 2019
Princeofnigeria:

Your end has ended yesterday night, you begin to experience series of insanity henceforth, your god couldn't protect you, I will teach u never to mess with powers u don't know.... I give thanks to my Orisa for this victory....it was indeed a sweet might

5 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How Should Christians Use Social Media? / Testimonies From Enthronedbygod When He Was On Nairaland / TB Joshua: It Takes Insanity To Deny This Resemblance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.