Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,173 members, 7,807,556 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:16 PM

University Of Uyo Bans Wrist Watches During Exams - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University Of Uyo Bans Wrist Watches During Exams (16762 Views)

OAU Student Disguised As "Supervisor" Caught Stealing Phones During Exams (vid) / Baze Uni Throws Out 185 Amnesty Students Over Tuition During Exams / ‘shameless’ Slay Queen Shows Off How She Defeated Her Lecturers During Exams (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

University Of Uyo Bans Wrist Watches During Exams by bro4u: 3:08pm On May 22, 2019
Mehn... With just few days to exams I woke up this morning only to see a message on whatsapp, turned out to be an image circular with one of the most silly messages I've ever come across, don't know the reason but whatever it may be it is not worth it.

Re: University Of Uyo Bans Wrist Watches During Exams by czarina(f): 3:17pm On May 22, 2019
Too extreme but then, we have to realise that some students go the extreme just to cheat. God help us

Did you know that with a good massage session, you can actually read better and therefore have no need to cheat? Yes, a good Swedish massage can do a world of good to your mental health and help you prepare better for exams..

Need I say more? You can check my profile if you want.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: University Of Uyo Bans Wrist Watches During Exams by Zephd(m): 5:02pm On May 22, 2019
Why? That's too extreme

2 Likes

Re: University Of Uyo Bans Wrist Watches During Exams by BruncleZuma: 5:02pm On May 22, 2019
Bet why?
Re: University Of Uyo Bans Wrist Watches During Exams by enemyofprogress: 5:02pm On May 22, 2019
Carry over loading. My head don catch ajepako
Re: University Of Uyo Bans Wrist Watches During Exams by anambraamaka: 5:02pm On May 22, 2019
Because apple watch

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: University Of Uyo Bans Wrist Watches During Exams by Topmaike007(m): 5:02pm On May 22, 2019
Zephd:
Why? That's too extreme
so use smart watches in disguise

4 Likes

Re: University Of Uyo Bans Wrist Watches During Exams by vanrichie1(m): 5:02pm On May 22, 2019
Love that..during undergraduate things my friends do use this apple watch to cheat

1 Like

Re: University Of Uyo Bans Wrist Watches During Exams by Alexrayz(m): 5:03pm On May 22, 2019
Zephd:
Why? That's too extreme

When u know the power of smart watches u won't be asking that

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: University Of Uyo Bans Wrist Watches During Exams by Dwady(m): 5:03pm On May 22, 2019
They better have working clocks in the exam halls anyways.

12 Likes

Re: University Of Uyo Bans Wrist Watches During Exams by Lekan4823(m): 5:04pm On May 22, 2019
Haha
Re: University Of Uyo Bans Wrist Watches During Exams by Kyase(m): 5:04pm On May 22, 2019
grin
My school need to ban too.
Smart watches full schools now and e no cost and to dey snap hand outs

1 Like

Re: University Of Uyo Bans Wrist Watches During Exams by sinaj(f): 5:04pm On May 22, 2019
There are lots of smart watches now. I dont blame them

1 Like

Re: University Of Uyo Bans Wrist Watches During Exams by Edet08(m): 5:04pm On May 22, 2019
If only students can just be serious by spending quality time studying hard,most of the problems we have in this country right now would reduce. To be honest, often times its not like there are no jobs out there, the problem is most ''graduates'' are not employable as they can not meet up with their acclaimed degrees.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: University Of Uyo Bans Wrist Watches During Exams by Lexusgs430: 5:05pm On May 22, 2019
BruncleZuma:
Bet why?

Smartwatches........
Re: University Of Uyo Bans Wrist Watches During Exams by Frezhkid10(m): 5:05pm On May 22, 2019
Can relate to it...last semester exam I bought an Android watch just for the sole purpose of cheating for advance calculus..snapped some important solutions that I was sure would come out with the watch's camera.when I saw B in my result with almost quarter of the class getting a CO..I just kissed my watch for a good job done grin

64 Likes

Re: University Of Uyo Bans Wrist Watches During Exams by aadoiza: 5:06pm On May 22, 2019
Na because of smart watches. Good move

1 Like

Re: University Of Uyo Bans Wrist Watches During Exams by Isoduwa(m): 5:06pm On May 22, 2019
Alexrayz:

When u know the power of smart watches u won't be asking that

How? Person Wey dey born and raised in the village na you dey tell about smart watch
Re: University Of Uyo Bans Wrist Watches During Exams by Erolow(f): 5:06pm On May 22, 2019
Why nah?
Re: University Of Uyo Bans Wrist Watches During Exams by Erolow(f): 5:07pm On May 22, 2019
I understand
aadoiza:
Na because of smart watches. Good move
Re: University Of Uyo Bans Wrist Watches During Exams by Lamasta(m): 5:08pm On May 22, 2019
Some students F no go be here o grin there cassala don bust grin
Re: University Of Uyo Bans Wrist Watches During Exams by faithfull18(f): 5:08pm On May 22, 2019
Frezhkid10:
Can relate to it...last semester exam I bought an Android watch just for the sole purpose of cheating for advance calculus..snapped some important solutions that I was sure would come out with the watch's camera.when I saw B in my result with almost quarter of the class getting a CO..I just kissed my watch for a good job done grin
Smh.

1 Like

Re: University Of Uyo Bans Wrist Watches During Exams by Temple1288(m): 5:08pm On May 22, 2019
Frezhkid10:

What's the need of going to school if you're still gonna cheat?

1 Like

Re: University Of Uyo Bans Wrist Watches During Exams by AmazingELixir: 5:09pm On May 22, 2019
shocked shocked shocked

Wonder! Wonder!! Wonderrrr!!!
Wonder! Wonder!! Wonderrrr!!!
Until you start to wandererrrr!!!!!!!!.
Re: University Of Uyo Bans Wrist Watches During Exams by PointBlankFOREX: 5:10pm On May 22, 2019
Take a closer look into the halls where these exams are written and you would find out that they do not even have working wall clocks there.. undecided
How then do they expect the students to keep track of time?? undecided
Surely isn't worth it..

See signature

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: University Of Uyo Bans Wrist Watches During Exams by nicepoker101(m): 5:11pm On May 22, 2019
Frezhkid10:
drop you name, school, department and other essential details we will take over from there. grin

15 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

UNILAG Rewards Honest And Efficient Staff With Accelerated Promotion(Photo) / After Years Of Graduation, Can You Still Define Your Course Of Study? / JAMB Clears Doubt On 2013 UTME Results

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.