Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,316 members, 7,808,068 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:33 AM

He Sent Me $100,000 And N10,000,000 In A Deep Freezer - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / He Sent Me $100,000 And N10,000,000 In A Deep Freezer (848 Views)

How A Techie Was Attacked By Robbers Led By The Motorcyclist He Sent On Errands / My Husband Stole My Money, Beat, Sent Me Out Naked, Woman Tells Court / Lawyer: My Mother's Driver & His Brother Killed & Put Her Body In Deep Freezer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Sent Me $100,000 And N10,000,000 In A Deep Freezer by NzeBasil(m): 3:24pm On May 22, 2019
FULL REPORT ON HOW I REJECTED $100,000 and N10,000,000 FROM MR. IZUCHUKWU

OK. He contacted me and told me that he will like to start buying original honey from me in large quantity.

He said he exports honey to Europe.

He said I will also help him buy palm oil, clawfish and fish so that he will export these foods to Europe.

I said no problem. I was ready for the business dealings.

He said that he will need a warehouse or a flat apartment in Enugu where I will be storing the products for him until they are ready for export.

He said he will bring in machines that will be used to cork and seal the products for export to Europe.

I said no problem.

Listen, anyone that falls for internet scammers is either greedy or naïve. Or both.

Follow me.

By this time, I had already known that this guy is a fraudster. But, I decided to play along and see the end of this.

Here's what I want you to know. These guys can patiently grooming you for days and making tons of calls until you are trapped in their trap.

He was the person calling. He keeps to appointment. So, if we agreed to talk tomorrow by 9pm, by 9pm tomorrow exactly, he will call me.

So, I got a one bedroom flat for him. He asked me the price, I told him. He said it's OK that he will send his lawyer from Kano tomorrow with flight to come and witness the tenancy agreement.

He asked me to text him my account number so that he can go tomorrow to deposit the money for the rent in my account.

I sent my account.

Tomorrow, he called me that his lawyer doesn't have chance. That there's this Japanese company in Kano that produces clothes and gives people on credit to sell and make returns, that a lot of people are owing the company and that his lawyer is the person in charge of the case of getting the money back from the people. Therefore, he cannot make it to Enugu.

*** I said no problem. My own is it not to supply you honey and store it in your rented apartment. I said in my mind. ***

He said tomorrow, he will go and pay into my account that once I get alert, I should simply text him "OK" so that he will know. That he's serving his Oga. That his oga lives in Japan but they have offices in Kano, Lagos and Abuja. That they are into importation of electrical parts and electronics from Japan. That their oga's wife dey monitor them bomber to bomber. That the senior boyi that he replaced is from Ebonyi that madam saw his bank alerts the day he left his phone for charging and madam saw 25 million Naira and that was how he was sacked and the money seized. That he took over the senior boyiship from him.

That he's hiding $100,000 (about 37 Million Naira) and 10 Million Naira cash in their warehouse in Kano. That he doesn't want madam to see the money.

***Wetin concern me. No be honey you want me to supply to you. Wetin concern me and your madam wahala and the money in warehouse.****

So, he said, he will send me the rent fee, N144,000 to me tomorrow.

I said OK.

The following day by 8am, he called me that he's going out now with madam that she called him early this morning to join her go somewhere. That he will send me the money when they come back. That he doesn't want anybody to know about the Dollars and 10 million Naira in the other warehouse.

I said OK. My own na to supply honey.

From money till 5pm, I didn't see any alert. I made up my mind from the onset that I will never call him. So, I didn't call him.

By 5.30pm, he called me.

He said he couldn't go to bank to send me the money that his madam delayed him. That it's now late to go to the bank. That what he wants to do now is to buy new deep freezer and load the entire money inside it and send to me in Enugu as gift. He said he will also buy big generator. And also buy a bag of foreign rice and hide the freezer key inside the rice. That it's only both of us will know the content o the freezer. That he will come to Enugu next week to finally see me.

He asked me which transport company do I prefer, I said anyone like GUO or Chisco. He said OK that he will call me when he gets to the park.

By 7.30pm, he called me. I was hearing, horns, noises and loud music. He said he's at the park now. He said that he decided to load the goods inside a truck coming to the East by night. That the truck is carrying oka, beans and dawadawa. He said he will send me the driver's number and motor number. He said he charged him 15k and that he has paid the 15k already. I said OK.

After 2 minutes, I got this text...

---
BENJAS TRANSPORT, MOTOR NO; XU 575 ABJ DRIVER NAME; Mazi Chinedu
PHONE, NO; 09061587193
---

Then after 1 minute of receiving the text, he called me. I told him that I have seen the number. He said I should call the driver now. I asked him why calling him now. That since they will arrive the following day, that I will call him tomorrow. He said no that I should call him now so that he will be sure he's sending it to a human.

I said OK. I copied the number from the text and my TruCaller app brought out the name - "Organized Scam". I started laughing.

He had told me that the driver is an old man that he's also an Igbo.

So, I called him. The background noise was sounding indeed like that of motor park.

He picked the call. I almost laughed because I noticed the person changed his voice to sound old manish and illiterate. It was deliberate so that it will tarry with the information Izuchukwu gave about the driver being old.

So, he answered and said, Heloo (in a village man sound). Onye? I said it's Alex. The recipient of the freezer, generator and rice that you are bringing to Enugu.

He said OK. That there's no problem. That if I have any question that I should ask since he cannot answer his phone while driving.

So, I asked him, when would you arrive tomorrow? It's morning, right?

He said no. That they will get to Enugu by 3pm. That he will call me. He said I should be waiting at Holy Ghost Enugu so that I will carry the waybill before the people that own the goods he's carrying come to take him to where he will offload. He reaffirmed to me that he's carrying oka, beans and dawadawa to tarry with the earlier information Izuchukwu gave me.

I said OK. And I wished him journey mercies.

*** I must see the end of this drama. ***

So this morning by 6.30am, the driver called me and said I should call him back. I asked him call you back for what? You said you will reach Enugu by 3pm. He said there's a problem that I should call him back.

I said ok. I called him back. He said he is at Okene that Customs is holding him that they said the freezer looks suspicious. That let him give the Customs official phone to talk with him. I said ok.

He gave the phone to the Customs officer and said yewaaa. Salamaleku. This is Idris Musa. He said that my freezer looks suspicious. That they got a man carrying gasket last week, and they searched the gasket and it was filled with guns. That Buhari gave them order to be searching this kind of thing because of Boko Haram. He said they will search the freezer or I settle them.

***I thought and said, Jesus! If they search the freezer, they will see the $100,000 and N10 million Naira. Cheiii***

I said Oga, please don't search the freezer. Let me settle. He said it's 250k. I said Oga please let me pay 100k. He said no problem. That if I make transfer now that they will give Baba (the driver) a presidential coverage letter. He called him Baba to tarry with the earlier information that the driver is a bit old.

I told him to send me the account number that I will send the money now through mobile money transfer.

***I laughed and said so this is the end of the game? I was already making arrangement to nab them with CID officials at Holy Ghost Enugu. I thought they will get to Enugu. Although I know they are in a house somewhere in Enugu or elsewhere doing this nonsense.***

So Mr. Customs sent the account details.

Name: Idris Muiz
Bank: Ecobank
Number: 1660005155

I checked the account number on my First Bank app as if I wanted to transfer the money and indeed, his name is Idris Muiz Aremu.

I laughed.

The driver called me and I told him that I have seen the account number. So he said I should make the transfer so that they will release him and give him the coverage paper. I said ok.

***I was busy typing this you ae reading now. I type as events unfold.***

So, after some minutes, no alert, driver called me. I picked. I told him that I checked and I don't have enough money in my account. That he should collect the freezer key inside the bag of rice. That he should keep it secret. That he should open the freezer and bring out some money from the 10,000,000 Naira and settle them. He said I should call him back so that I will explain to the Customs that the freezer is not easily accessible that oka, beans and dawadawa are on top of it. I told him to offload some of the things. He said that I should call him back so that he will give phone to Customs that they are holding his motor key.

I told him that I don't have credit. He said the small credit he has he will use it to call me when he gets to Enugu. I said, oga, me ma dont have enough credit to call. He dropped the call. After one minute, he called me and said, call me, call me. I said chief, I don't have credit. He dropped the call.

After five minutes, he called and was almost crying. He said that I'm suffering him. That I should get credit and call these people that they are holding his key. That I should tell them how much I have.

I said oga Chinedu, tell them to open the freezer. Shebi it was one of the options. Tell them to open it. He dropped the call.

They have not called again. I can't wait for them anymore. Let me publish this. I can edit and add more later.

Izuchukwu's number: 08131630534
Driver's number: 09061587193

Listen, they use human psychology to play on their victims' emotions. I discovered a lot from this. I can't write everything. But, I discovered a lot. They play on your emotions.

So, don't always allow your emotional part of you to lead. Go along with your logical part of you.

This whole thing lasted for 4 days.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Sent Me $100,000 And N10,000,000 In A Deep Freezer by cocu25(m): 3:36pm On May 22, 2019
see fmt oooo.... some people get mind oooo...dem still dey do local.

1 Like

Re: He Sent Me $100,000 And N10,000,000 In A Deep Freezer by fasa2020(m): 3:49pm On May 22, 2019
Na wa o oo o . See format

1 Like

Re: He Sent Me $100,000 And N10,000,000 In A Deep Freezer by LuciferQuran: 3:57pm On May 22, 2019
Kindly furnish us with pictures of the fraudster so we can match his face with those dps in the Romance & Politics section.

Thanks.

*spits angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Sent Me $100,000 And N10,000,000 In A Deep Freezer by MONITZ: 4:22pm On May 22, 2019
This exact format was used on a nairalander sometime last year and he shared it on here as well Bt unfortunately in his own case he fell for it,losing the money he saved during his NYSC days to these scammers,these guys are unrelenting.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Sent Me $100,000 And N10,000,000 In A Deep Freezer by Nobody: 9:23pm On May 22, 2019
my dear that is why i get very mad at people justifying yahoo and all this scam. just imagine how many innocent people that would have fallen victim to these crooks. One day sha they will face the consequences of their actions.
I loved how you played along especially when you asked oga chinedu to open the freezer and collect 100,000 out of the 10,000,000 to settle customs(LOL). learnt a lot from this

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

HELP! HELP!! HELP!!! / FUTA Godfather And Goddaughter ASSAULTS Female Student: Video / EFCC Docks Man, Jean Codo For €29m Theft (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.