Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,359 members, 7,800,721 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 03:25 AM

LRU Savalged The BRT Bus That Burnt On Third-mainland Bridge (PHOTOS - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / LRU Savalged The BRT Bus That Burnt On Third-mainland Bridge (PHOTOS (37019 Views)

Ghanaian Man Weeps As Car He Borrowed To Attend Funeral Gets Burnt On The Road / Container-laden Truck Falls Off Ijora Bridge (PHOTOS) / LASEMA Uses Crane To Rescue Man Stuck In Mud At 3rd Mainland Bridge(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

LRU Savalged The BRT Bus That Burnt On Third-mainland Bridge (PHOTOS by AutoJoshNG: 3:39pm On May 22, 2019
Earlier today, a blue BRT Bus with an unknown registration number had an electrical fault which resulted in it getting completely burnt.

The Fire was eventually put out by officials of the Lagos State Fire Service.

Officials of LASTMA were on ground to manage the traffic situation.

The indefatigable personnel of the LASEMA Response Unit (LRU) eventually salvaged the burnt bus from the scene.

See photos below.

SOURCE:

https://autojosh.com/see-how-lru-savalged-the-brt-bus-that-got-burnt-on-third-mainland-bridge-photos/

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: LRU Savalged The BRT Bus That Burnt On Third-mainland Bridge (PHOTOS by AutoJoshNG: 3:40pm On May 22, 2019
Re: LRU Savalged The BRT Bus That Burnt On Third-mainland Bridge (PHOTOS by HospitalityDiva(f): 3:41pm On May 22, 2019
Lasema showing themselves.

12 Likes

Re: LRU Savalged The BRT Bus That Burnt On Third-mainland Bridge (PHOTOS by allsaint2000: 3:42pm On May 22, 2019
Thank God no life was lost.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: LRU Savalged The BRT Bus That Burnt On Third-mainland Bridge (PHOTOS by Maromark(m): 3:43pm On May 22, 2019
Good Job

3 Likes

Re: LRU Savalged The BRT Bus That Burnt On Third-mainland Bridge (PHOTOS by hardeyborwarley(m): 3:46pm On May 22, 2019
Respect

2 Likes

Re: LRU Savalged The BRT Bus That Burnt On Third-mainland Bridge (PHOTOS by Harrymig1(m): 3:55pm On May 22, 2019
Nice job

3 Likes

Re: LRU Savalged The BRT Bus That Burnt On Third-mainland Bridge (PHOTOS by megafaraday(m): 4:42pm On May 22, 2019
Salvage bawo? What's there to salvage in this one?

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: LRU Savalged The BRT Bus That Burnt On Third-mainland Bridge (PHOTOS by tillaman(m): 5:22pm On May 22, 2019
Salvage kini !! Nothing dey to salvage again

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: LRU Savalged The BRT Bus That Burnt On Third-mainland Bridge (PHOTOS by Canadanow: 5:36pm On May 22, 2019
Me wan go Canada, na scammers dey send me messages. Canada visa link needed. I can apply myself. I just need a sure link. And don't think I will make payment till visa is approved. I am not a fool ooo...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: LRU Savalged The BRT Bus That Burnt On Third-mainland Bridge (PHOTOS by FhukaFhuka: 5:37pm On May 22, 2019
angry

5 Likes

Re: LRU Savalged The BRT Bus That Burnt On Third-mainland Bridge (PHOTOS by Niccoloimhotep: 5:39pm On May 22, 2019
The evacuation was surprisingly fast. No be naija we dey again? shocked

BMW 5 series 525i available for sale in ibadan for 2.8m

7 Likes

Re: LRU Savalged The BRT Bus That Burnt On Third-mainland Bridge (PHOTOS by Maxymilliano(m): 5:42pm On May 22, 2019
Salvaged

4 Likes

Re: LRU Savalged The BRT Bus That Burnt On Third-mainland Bridge (PHOTOS by MetaPhysical: 5:44pm On May 22, 2019
Niccoloimhotep:
The evacuation was surprisingly fast. No be naija we dey again? shocked

Godfather at work! grin

9 Likes

Re: LRU Savalged The BRT Bus That Burnt On Third-mainland Bridge (PHOTOS by Canadanow: 5:46pm On May 22, 2019
grin Me dey look for a way to leave this country. Oga, please don't ignore as I know you can help. Yes!!! I am referring to you reading this message. Yes, you!
I wan comot this country before wahala go kill me.
Canada or USA on my mind. Just tell me what to do.
Individuals wey Wan help would be appreciated.

And agent wey no even get Canada or US visa should not contact me abeg.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: LRU Savalged The BRT Bus That Burnt On Third-mainland Bridge (PHOTOS by saintfizzo(m): 5:46pm On May 22, 2019
angry
Re: LRU Savalged The BRT Bus That Burnt On Third-mainland Bridge (PHOTOS by kaludestiny10(m): 5:48pm On May 22, 2019
They tried
Re: LRU Savalged The BRT Bus That Burnt On Third-mainland Bridge (PHOTOS by F3dan: 5:48pm On May 22, 2019
LRU is always on top of her game. God bless Lagos State government.

3 Likes

Re: LRU Savalged The BRT Bus That Burnt On Third-mainland Bridge (PHOTOS by Mateen1000: 5:48pm On May 22, 2019
Na to dump am give Oluweri �

1 Like 1 Share

Re: LRU Savalged The BRT Bus That Burnt On Third-mainland Bridge (PHOTOS by benson1411: 5:48pm On May 22, 2019
Canadanow:
grin Me dey look for a way to leave this country. Oga, please don't ignore as I know you can help. Yes!!! I am referring to you reading this message. Yes, you!
I wan comot this country before wahala go kill me.
Canada or USA on my mind. Just tell me what to do.
Individuals wey Wan help would be appreciated.

And agent wey no even get Canada or US visa should not contact me abeg.
Re: LRU Savalged The BRT Bus That Burnt On Third-mainland Bridge (PHOTOS by themonk(m): 5:50pm On May 22, 2019
Very good.
Re: LRU Savalged The BRT Bus That Burnt On Third-mainland Bridge (PHOTOS by Nobody: 5:53pm On May 22, 2019
Isn't that one of the new buses??

Only time would tell if all the buses have a flaw in its engineering.

2 Likes

Re: LRU Savalged The BRT Bus That Burnt On Third-mainland Bridge (PHOTOS by lorenzos1: 5:57pm On May 22, 2019
Canadanow:
Me wan go Canada, na scammers dey send me messages. Canada visa link needed. I can apply myself. I just need a sure link. And don't think I will make payment till visa is approved. I am not a fool ooo...
Oga go to travel section on Nairaland, all the information u need is there.... if u won go as student, or PR everything is there u no need pay anybody shishi
Re: LRU Savalged The BRT Bus That Burnt On Third-mainland Bridge (PHOTOS by loomer: 6:00pm On May 22, 2019
What was actually salvaged?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lady Reaches Out To A Poor Old Man After Seeing His Picture On Facebook. Photos / 8 Signs You Are Doing Better Than You Think / Missing Wallet, ID Cards & Money Found By A Lady (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.