Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,819 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:16 PM

LRU Savalged The BRT Bus That Burnt On Third-mainland Bridge (PHOTOS - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / LRU Savalged The BRT Bus That Burnt On Third-mainland Bridge (PHOTOS (36969 Views)

Ghanaian Man Weeps As Car He Borrowed To Attend Funeral Gets Burnt On The Road / Container-laden Truck Falls Off Ijora Bridge (PHOTOS) / LASEMA Uses Crane To Rescue Man Stuck In Mud At 3rd Mainland Bridge(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LRU Savalged The BRT Bus That Burnt On Third-mainland Bridge (PHOTOS by Adegreen(m): 6:10pm On May 22, 2019
Bleep them they can only do that on third mainland bridge not on Badagry Express Road.....as if we living there are not part of lagosian
Re: LRU Savalged The BRT Bus That Burnt On Third-mainland Bridge (PHOTOS by miketayo(m): 6:10pm On May 22, 2019
Canadanow:
Me wan go Canada, na scammers dey send me messages. Canada visa link needed. I can apply myself. I just need a sure link. And don't think I will make payment till visa is approved. I am not a fool ooo...

http://www.cic.gc.ca/

U no need payment after visa for federal skilled program
Re: LRU Savalged The BRT Bus That Burnt On Third-mainland Bridge (PHOTOS by Canadanow: 6:24pm On May 22, 2019
miketayo:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/

U no need payment after visa for federal skilled program

Thanks but I must finish my Masters before I will have a good chance of getting selected. So, this option is ruled out.
Thanks for your response though.
Re: LRU Savalged The BRT Bus That Burnt On Third-mainland Bridge (PHOTOS by Rotimi47: 6:25pm On May 22, 2019
megafaraday:
Salvage bawo? What's there to salvage in this one?
I wonder O! grin
Re: LRU Savalged The BRT Bus That Burnt On Third-mainland Bridge (PHOTOS by SarkinYarki: 6:25pm On May 22, 2019
You mean that small fire I saw earlier was allowed to burn that completely ?
Re: LRU Savalged The BRT Bus That Burnt On Third-mainland Bridge (PHOTOS by Canadanow: 6:26pm On May 22, 2019
lorenzos1:
Oga go to travel section on Nairaland, all the information u need is there.... if u won go as student, or PR everything is there u no need pay anybody shishi
Done that already. Bro some people dey wey be sey dem no dey stress themselves to get visa ooo... Without the right connection, you go just dey stress yourself. Canada don reject me once sef
Re: LRU Savalged The BRT Bus That Burnt On Third-mainland Bridge (PHOTOS by SaturnNick(m): 6:28pm On May 22, 2019
loomer:
What was actually salvaged?
The burnt scrap bus
Re: LRU Savalged The BRT Bus That Burnt On Third-mainland Bridge (PHOTOS by miketayo(m): 6:33pm On May 22, 2019
Canadanow:

Thanks but I must finish my Masters before I will have a good chance of getting selected. So, this option is ruled out.
Thanks for your response though.

If Ur Ielts good, u no need master

1 Like

Re: LRU Savalged The BRT Bus That Burnt On Third-mainland Bridge (PHOTOS by legalwealth(m): 6:36pm On May 22, 2019
Mateen1000:
Na to dump am give Oluweri

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: LRU Savalged The BRT Bus That Burnt On Third-mainland Bridge (PHOTOS by abitafah(m): 6:37pm On May 22, 2019
SarkinYarki:
You mean that small fire I saw earlier was allowed to burn that completely ?
I can imagine. They allow it burn to ashes before they decided to take the waste away and we are praising the government. Isn't LRU supposed to work hand in hand with fire fighters?

1 Like

Re: LRU Savalged The BRT Bus That Burnt On Third-mainland Bridge (PHOTOS by Dwin046(m): 6:38pm On May 22, 2019
I hope no lost of life
Re: LRU Savalged The BRT Bus That Burnt On Third-mainland Bridge (PHOTOS by Maykanu: 6:40pm On May 22, 2019
Brt catching fire anyhow on weekly basis for lack of maintenance. Only God will save the citizens
Re: LRU Savalged The BRT Bus That Burnt On Third-mainland Bridge (PHOTOS by Tywo2018: 7:07pm On May 22, 2019
grin grin grin
Canadanow:
grin Me dey look for a way to leave this country. Oga, please don't ignore as I know you can help. Yes!!! I am referring to you reading this message. Yes, you!
I wan comot this country before wahala go kill me.
Canada or USA on my mind. Just tell me what to do.
Individuals wey Wan help would be appreciated.

And agent wey no even get Canada or US visa should not contact me abeg.

1 Like

Re: LRU Savalged The BRT Bus That Burnt On Third-mainland Bridge (PHOTOS by faithfull18(f): 7:10pm On May 22, 2019
Good job.
Re: LRU Savalged The BRT Bus That Burnt On Third-mainland Bridge (PHOTOS by AmazingELixir: 7:17pm On May 22, 2019
shocked shocked shocked

The China-ness in the buses have started revealing themselves
Re: LRU Savalged The BRT Bus That Burnt On Third-mainland Bridge (PHOTOS by sonysun: 7:24pm On May 22, 2019
Nice one quick response.
Re: LRU Savalged The BRT Bus That Burnt On Third-mainland Bridge (PHOTOS by kalufelix(m): 7:27pm On May 22, 2019
Cheap 'show off' after complete damage..just like naija police arriving after arm robbers must have left.
Re: LRU Savalged The BRT Bus That Burnt On Third-mainland Bridge (PHOTOS by LordMayor018: 7:53pm On May 22, 2019
Kudos to LRU
Re: LRU Savalged The BRT Bus That Burnt On Third-mainland Bridge (PHOTOS by Slurity(m): 8:15pm On May 22, 2019
Niccoloimhotep:
The evacuation was surprisingly fast. No be naija we dey again? shocked
This is Lagos and not just Nigeria
Re: LRU Savalged The BRT Bus That Burnt On Third-mainland Bridge (PHOTOS by Liftme(f): 8:18pm On May 22, 2019
Canadanow:
Me wan go Canada, na scammers dey send me messages. Canada visa link needed. I can apply myself. I just need a sure link. And don't think I will make payment till visa is approved. I am not a fool ooo...
Me too oo. Been surfing the internet since doing research. canadanow, let me know if you get a sure deal abeg
Re: LRU Savalged The BRT Bus That Burnt On Third-mainland Bridge (PHOTOS by Liftme(f): 8:21pm On May 22, 2019
miketayo:

If Ur Ielts good, u no need master
miketayo please give example of good score one can use without Masters degree. Thanks
Re: LRU Savalged The BRT Bus That Burnt On Third-mainland Bridge (PHOTOS by zeromeridian: 8:24pm On May 22, 2019
Buy innoson brand Afonja refused.
Igbo amaka
Re: LRU Savalged The BRT Bus That Burnt On Third-mainland Bridge (PHOTOS by miketayo(m): 8:47pm On May 22, 2019
Liftme:
miketayo please give example of good score one can use without Masters degree. Thanks

8L, 7r, 7w, 7s.. that's minimum
Re: LRU Savalged The BRT Bus That Burnt On Third-mainland Bridge (PHOTOS by CaptainFM1: 9:38pm On May 22, 2019
We need to replicate this kind of efficient service in virtually every sector in the country. This is the kind of deliveries I'll be happy to pay tax for.
Re: LRU Savalged The BRT Bus That Burnt On Third-mainland Bridge (PHOTOS by MetaPhysical: 9:52pm On May 22, 2019
F3dan:
LRU is always on top of her game. God bless Lagos State government.

The Godfather touch
Re: LRU Savalged The BRT Bus That Burnt On Third-mainland Bridge (PHOTOS by phorget(m): 10:24pm On May 22, 2019
megafaraday:
Salvage bawo? What's there to salvage in this one?

If aboki hand touch that thing u go know say plenty things still dey to salvage.
Re: LRU Savalged The BRT Bus That Burnt On Third-mainland Bridge (PHOTOS by patonyx1: 9:43am On May 23, 2019
HospitalityDiva:
Lasema showing themselves.

They're very effective.
Re: LRU Savalged The BRT Bus That Burnt On Third-mainland Bridge (PHOTOS by decatalyst(m): 9:38pm On May 24, 2019
Niccoloimhotep:
The evacuation was surprisingly fast. No be naija we dey again? shocked

BMW 5 series 525i available for sale in ibadan for 2.8m

DM me pictures and last price
Re: LRU Savalged The BRT Bus That Burnt On Third-mainland Bridge (PHOTOS by Niccoloimhotep: 9:49pm On May 24, 2019
decatalyst:

DM me pictures and last price
send me your contact sir.

Modified.

I saw your Twitter account on your profile, i have follwed you on Twitter but you have to follow me back to enable me DM you. That's how Twitter works. Meanwhile, you can reach me on 08034290032 both WhatsApp and phone call on that.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Brother And I Killed A Huge Python In Kogi State / Lady Reaches Out To A Poor Old Man After Seeing His Picture On Facebook. Photos / 8 Signs You Are Doing Better Than You Think

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.