Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,511 members, 7,808,866 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:19 PM

Words From The Street - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Words From The Street (1656 Views)

Woman Raped & Paraded Unclad On The Street In Pakistan, Cries For Help! / Husband & Wife & Their Children Walk Unclad On The Street Of Cape Town (Photo) / Nigerian Man Smokes Weed On The Street Of Zurich, Swiss. Shares Photos Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Words From The Street by NairaMarley: 4:13pm On May 22, 2019
As the recent onslaught is on, this is the best time to draft our G-code.

Mine are:

1) Don't stay in an overcrowded flat, if you must for rent issues, don't be more than 3. Always leave the house when others are leaving in the morning come back after 2-4 hours later, then stay indoors. Know that somebody is monitoring you consciously or unconsciously.

2) Buy solar panels or inverters. Keeping the generator on during the day draws so many attentions.

3) Reduce domestic squabbles during the day. It makes your flat noticeable.

4) Keep strangers at bay. Don't over-familiarize with your neighbors. Let them monitor you from far.

5) Have at least 3 phones. Don't go outside with your working phone. None-working phones should contain Facebook and whats-app to erase suspicions.

6) Your cartel men should have a standard rule. Disobey and pay heavily.

7) Tune down your crush on exotic lifestyles. Imagine picking 10-20mil and you'll still be driving your Golf 3.

cool Avoid clubs and bars at least for the time being. If you must go please be mature. Once waiters and waitresses know you as a Gboy, your days as a free man is numbered.

9) Recent findings show that whores are now good snitches. Treat LovePeddler like a LovePeddler. I was once a victim.

10) In case you re caught, PLEASE DON'T SNITCH, the person you snitched on may be the one to pay for your bail out directly or indirectly.

YOU CAN ADD YOURS!!!!!1

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Words From The Street by RahmonJago(f): 6:35am On May 24, 2019
Nice try, EFCC. grin

Anyway, the point is, have sense. Basically that's all there is to it. Have sense. 90 percent of street boys are senseless, no offence. They have no basic drive, no basic goal, a crippling unredeemable sense of hedonism and they can't shut their fucc_n mouth! They're always talking, always flaunting, always showing off, always rubbing on the sensitivities of broke jealous people. You don't go far with such an attitude.

1. The real key is to act frugal, smart and be private about your dealings. Learn to live within average means and rule the world from underground. There's a reason Italian mafias are being studied for their their tact and elusive mastery.

2. You don't fill a flat with 10 boys when each of you could easily afford a flat, personally.

Living alone comes with its benefits, a lot actually. The posibilities of attracting drama is very slim, you're seen as a more responsible person, you would actually value your privacy and other people will follow suit, no unnecessary spending (at home at least) it also bolsters a sense of self, and value. You listen to your intuitions sharperly and you take your safety seriously. No random friends knocking on your door looking for your other partners. It also reduces the chances of people eavesdropping on whatever conversations you might be having in your apartment. Trust me, jealous neighbours can be really creepy. You can only speak for yourself, naturally some of your colleagues would still eventually act like idiots and talk trash outside, but the connections are limited to you. I actually prefer renting two apartments. Elusivity is the key.

Elusivity: tending to evade grasp or pursuit elusive prey. b : hard to comprehend or define. c : hard to isolate or identify.

3. You don't drive a G wagon when you could have easily felt comfy in a Golf 4, Toyota Yaris or a small variant vehicle that still offers the confortability as high end cars. You don't even need a big vehicle, when clearly you're won't be able to defend your source of purchase. Why do you think counterfeiters swap their monies to real currency before they decide to spend it? Sometimes, the best way to stay out of the radar is simply to use common sense. Think two steps ahead and don't be greedy.

4. Control your ego. I don't have the energy to explain this one. If you don't understand, go back to school or use Google.

5. Stay away from high end, flashy brands. This include vehicles, and jewelery. Master the art of having your presence unnoticed in public gatherings. Master the art of staying low key. Don't go balling in Phillip Patek $15,000 time pieces, unless you're showing up to secure an alliance, lol. Gs know what I mean.grin. Even if you no buy pure water, it's telling. You can still look dapper in embroidery. Money doesn't buy class. Tag Heuer watches cost less and they are still classier than Philip Patek, the only difference is, they are not gold or diamond stuffed, hence un flashy. They sponsor the Premiere League. No be beans. Forcing classy (Tatoos, Dreadlocks, Drugs, Benzos) eventually makes you look an idiot when you can't defend yourself. Show less.

6. NEVER SHOW OFF ON SOCIAL MEDIA.

7. Use instant messengers if you need to connect with like minded folks. WhatsApp and telegram are still the best, for end to end encryption. Use voice notes. If on android, use the modded variants, if on IOS use.... lipsrsealed Make sure you use a totally different phone number (codedly registered) for your WhatsApp stuff.

8. Be tech saavy, everything no be by spamming alone. Learn how to really hide stuff on your phone. Learn how to clone IMEIs. Learn how not to leave a digital footprint. I can't type much here, for safety reasons.

9. Never use your genuine phone number for anything relating to street. NEVER. This has been the bane of a lot of street boys.

10. Get a different bank account. If you know, you know. The trick is to leave less connections that will ricochet back to you. EFCC matter no be beans o.

11. Have a trusted confidant, usually someone you've known for at least 2 years. Doesn't mean people you've known that long still can't do sh_t but at least, it weeds genuine idiot out of the list. Have a mentor who's business saavy, and ONLY SOMEONE YOU TRUST I can't repeat this enough.

12. Be quite generous. And I don't mean spraying money around, and clearing up bills at the bar. I mean, actively trying to help people in dire need. There's so much to learn and gain from altruism. Robinhood, Pablo Escobar anyone?

13. Feed your intellect. Get that second degree. Believe in yourself first. Listen to really good music, watch insightful movies and series. Goodfellas, The Godfather, and The Sopranos come to mind. Read books, there's a ton of books that will open your mind and make you learn how to avoid rats in your midst and pitfalls with the law.

14. Get a job, or at least, a front. This section will actually need a chapter to explain. Refer to number 11.

15. GET OUT OF THE COUNTRY.

Not everyone you like, likes you. Seize the moment. Take control.

7 Likes

Re: Words From The Street by Hoodbilonia: 7:59am On May 24, 2019
Dull write ups
So arrests and suspicions are based on looks,cars you drive.etc
Thats why this country will remain trapped and dumb
Tell that to the politicians
Nigeris is cursed by the devil himself

1 Like

Re: Words From The Street by RahmonJago(f): 8:10am On May 24, 2019
Hoodbilonia:
Dull write ups

Would you enlighten us, oh ye undumb one, on what, why and how are suspicions and arrests based on?

You're quite genuinely stupid. You equate politicians to street boys. Might as well equate legally employed politicians to kidnappers.

Your Nairaland post history says alot about how dumb and illiterate you are. Small gift card, you go buy Adidas Duramo Slides and 212. I suppose you're squating with your friends.

Please sod off and let serious people learn.

3 Likes

Re: Words From The Street by Hoodbilonia: 8:22am On May 24, 2019
Giftcard
U r dull
E pain am sotay he gas check mt profile
U r a poor looser and i cant wa8 till u get stupid
Nigerians are loosers and haters
U sound so frustrated niggi
U a dumbo
Pls check my posts men
I love wen ppl do.
U are one of the problems of nigeria.
RahmonJago:

Would you enlighten us, oh ye undumb one, on what, why and how are suspicions and arrests based on?

You're quite genuinely stupid. You equate politicians to street boys. Might as well equate legally employed politicians to kidnappers.

Your Nairaland post history says alot about how dumb and illiterate you are. Small gift card, you go buy Adidas Duramo Slides and 212. I suppose you're squating with your friends.

Please sod off and let serious people learn.
Re: Words From The Street by RahmonJago(f): 8:39am On May 24, 2019
Hoodbilonia:
[s]Giftcard
U r dull
E pain am sotay he gas check mt profile
U r a poor looser and i cant wa8 till u get stupid
Nigerians are loosers and haters
U sound so frustrated niggi
U a dumbo
Pls check my posts men
I love wen ppl do.
U are one of the problems of nigeria.[/s]

Type in proper English, maybe I can help you out.
Re: Words From The Street by anonymuz(m): 9:49am On May 24, 2019
RahmonJago:
Nice try, EFCC. grin

Anyway, the point is, have sense. Basically that's all there is to it. Have sense. 90 percent of street boys are senseless, no offence. They have no basic drive, no basic goal, a crippling unredeemable sense of hedonism and they can't shut their fucc_n mouth! They're always talking, always flaunting, always showing off, always rubbing on the sensitivities of broke jealous people. You don't go far with such an attitude.

1. The real key is to act frugal, smart and be private about your dealings. Learn to live within average means and rule the world from underground. There's a reason Italian mafias are being studied for their their tact and elusive mastery.

2. You don't fill a flat with 10 boys when each of you could easily afford a flat, personally.

Living alone comes with its benefits, a lot actually. The posibilities of attracting drama is very slim, you're seen as a more responsible person, you would actually value your privacy and other people will follow suit, no unnecessary spending (at home at least) it also bolsters a sense of self, and value. You listen to your intuitions sharperly and you take your safety seriously. No random friends knocking on your door looking for your other partners. It also reduces the chances of people eavesdropping on whatever conversations you might be having in your apartment. Trust me, jealous neighbours can be really creepy. You can only speak for yourself, naturally some of your colleagues would still eventually act like idiots and talk trash outside, but the connections are limited to you. I actually prefer renting two apartments. Elusivity is the key.

Elusivity: tending to evade grasp or pursuit elusive prey. b : hard to comprehend or define. c : hard to isolate or identify.

3. You don't drive a G wagon when you could have easily felt comfy in a Golf 4, Toyota Yaris or a small variant vehicle that still offers the confortability as high end cars. You don't even need a big vehicle, when clearly you're won't be able to defend your source of purchase. Why do you think counterfeiters swap their monies to real currency before they decide to spend it? Sometimes, the best way to stay out of the radar is simply to use common sense. Think two steps ahead and don't be greedy.

4. Control your ego. I don't have the energy to explain this one. If you don't understand, go back to school or use Google.

5. Stay away from high end, flashy brands. This include vehicles, and jewelery. Master the art of having your presence unnoticed in public gatherings. Master the art of staying low key. Don't go balling in Phillip Patek $15,000 time pieces, unless you're showing up to secure an alliance, lol. Gs know what I mean.grin. Even if you no buy pure water, it's telling. You can still look dapper in embroidery. Money doesn't buy class. Tag Heuer watches cost less and they are still classier than Philip Patek, the only difference is, they are not gold or diamond stuffed, hence un flashy. They sponsor the Premiere League. No be beans. Forcing classy (Tatoos, Dreadlocks, Drugs, Benzos) eventually makes you look an idiot when you can't defend yourself. Show less.

7. Use instant messengers if you need to connect with like minded folks. WhatsApp and telegram are still the best, for end to end encryption. Use voice notes. If on android, use the modded variants, if on IOS use.... lipsrsealed Make sure you use a totally different phone number (codedly registered) for your WhatsApp stuff.

8. Be tech saavy, everything no be by spamming alone. Learn how to really hide stuff on your phone. Learn how to clone IMEIs. Learn how not to leave a digital footprint. I can't type much here, for safety reasons.

9. Never use your genuine phone number for anything relating to street. NEVER. This has been the bane of a lot of street boys.

10. Get a different bank account. If you know, you know. The trick is to leave less connections that will ricochet back to you. EFCC matter no be beans o.

11. Have a trusted confidant, usually someone you've known for at least 2 years. Doesn't mean people you've known that long still can't do sh_t but at least, it weeds genuine idiot out of the list. Have a mentor who's business saavy, and ONLY SOMEONE YOU TRUST I can't repeat this enough.

12. Be quite generous. And I don't mean spraying money around, and clearing up bills at the bar. I mean, actively trying to help people in dire need. There's so much to learn and gain from altruism. Robinhood, Pablo Escobar anyone?

13. Feed your intellect. Get that second degree. Believe in yourself first. Listen to really good music, watch insightful movies and series. Goodfellas, The Godfather, and The Sopranos come to mind. Read books, there's a ton of books that will open your mind and make you learn how to avoid rats in your midst and pitfalls with the law.

14. Get a job, or at least, a front. This section will actually need a chapter to explain. Refer to number 11.

you too much nigga
Re: Words From The Street by Hoodbilonia: 10:06am On May 24, 2019
Pls i beg u pls
Pls
Send me your account details
RahmonJago:

Type in proper English, maybe I can help you out.
Re: Words From The Street by RahmonJago(f): 10:47am On May 24, 2019
Hoodbilonia:
Pls i beg u pls
Pls
Send me your account details

I only accept bitcoins.
Re: Words From The Street by NairaMarley: 11:22am On May 24, 2019
RahmonJago:
Nice try, EFCC. grin

Nice one there. Very mature and apt response.
Re: Words From The Street by NairaMarley: 11:23am On May 24, 2019
Hoodbilonia:
Dull write ups
IGNORED.
Re: Words From The Street by anonymuz(m): 11:26am On May 24, 2019
EFCC just busted two hotels in my area here in ojodu, Ellis hotel and food union boys shouldn't go out now o
Re: Words From The Street by NairaMarley: 12:12pm On May 24, 2019
anonymuz:
EFCC just busted two hotels in my area here in ojodu, Ellis hotel and food union boys shouldn't go out now o
More like an insider snitch or handwork of a wh.ore. Boys should learn.
Re: Words From The Street by RahmonJago(f): 3:43pm On May 24, 2019
NairaMarley:
More like an insider snitch or handwork of a wh.ore. Boys should learn.

They never learn.

Natural Selection eventually takes it course.

Re: Words From The Street by Edere(m): 5:21pm On May 26, 2019
Re: Words From The Street by Dolla1805: 1:03am On May 28, 2019
Edere:

Very good. You sabi. Be like professor wey salary no do for Unilag, come enter street to hama, hehe. I hate how these scruffy boys buy big cars and pack themselves like sardines to rent house in middle class or expensive neighbourhood and then constitute nuisance there. I think these two factors are the biggest reason why the busting had to happen. The beef too much.

Like seriously shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Words From The Street by Dolla1805: 2:03am On May 28, 2019
NairaMarley:

Mine are:

1) Don't stay in an overcrowded flat, if you must for rent issues, don't be more than 3. Always leave the house when others are leaving in the morning come back after 2-4 hours later, then stay indoors. Know that somebody is monitoring you consciously or unconsciously.

2) Buy solar panels or inverters. Keeping the generator on during the day draws so many attentions.

4) Keep strangers at bay. Don't over-familiarize with your neighbors. Let them monitor you from far.

5) Have at least 3 phones. Don't go outside with your working phone. None-working phones should contain Facebook and whats-app to erase suspicions.

7) Tune down your crush on exotic lifestyles. Imagine picking 10-20mil and you'll still be driving your Golf 3.

cool Avoid clubs and bars at least for the time being. If you must go please be mature. Once waiters and waitresses know you as a Gboy, your days as a free man is numbered.

9) Recent findings show that whores are now good snitches. Treat LovePeddler like a LovePeddler. I was once a victim.

10) In case you re caught, PLEASE DON'T SNITCH, the person you snitched on may be the one to pay for your bail out directly or indirectly.

YOU CAN ADD YOURS!!!!!1

Only the wise one will understand this cry kiss cry

1 Like

Re: Words From The Street by OgogoroFreak(m): 5:48am On Jun 01, 2019
NairaMarley:

Mine are:

YOU CAN ADD YOURS!!!!!1
Kuonmbe! - *in Naira Marley's voice* grin grin

These codes reminds me of when I was still in the street. My best then was never to use a laptop that the hard drive is not easily accessible.

That's what saved me when Alhaji gay came with efcc to burst us that year. I simply removed my hard drive from my laptop and threw it very far through the window.

Some of my guys broke their laptops thinking they are now safe but efcc simply retrieve all their "work" from their hard drive.

They let me go free since they have nothing to pin me down. While my guys ended up paying at least 5m each for their freedom.

The one that was proving stubborn despite the load of evidence, was made the scapegoat - he was jailed for a year and made to forfeit his car, landed property and the 17m Naira in his account.

2 Likes

Re: Words From The Street by NairaMarley: 11:44am On Jun 01, 2019
OgogoroFreak:
ehn, kuombe! - *in Naira Marley's voice* grin grin

These codes reminds me of when I was still in the street. My best then was never to use a laptop that the hard drive is not easily accessible.

That's what saved me when Alhaji gay came with efcc to burst us that year. I simply removed my hard drive from my laptop and threw it very far through the window.

Some of my guys broke their laptops thinking they are now safe but efcc simply retrieve all their "work" from their hard drive.

They let me go free since they have nothing to pin me down. While my guys ended up paying at least 5m each for their freedom.

The one that was proving stubborn despite the load of evidence, was made the scapegoat - he was jailed for a year and made to forfeit his car, landed property and the 17m Naira in his account.
Smart move.
Re: Words From The Street by Nobody: 4:49pm On Jun 01, 2019
Mentoring

(1) (Reply)

Police Arrest Woman With Human Parts In Osun / Do You Know This Scammer? (pictures) / INSIDE LIFE: HALF Naked Woman Forcefully Takes Over Car From Police, What Happen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.