Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,352 members, 7,808,229 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:08 AM

Nigerian Men Reveals What They Go Through In The Hands Of Their Pregnant Wives . - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nigerian Men Reveals What They Go Through In The Hands Of Their Pregnant Wives . (1118 Views)

Kenyan Man And His Two Pregnant Wives Strike A Pose (Photo) / Have 'Good' Sex With Your Pregnant Wives - Nigerian Lady Advises Men (Video) / 10 Things Only Men With Pregnant Wives Understand (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Men Reveals What They Go Through In The Hands Of Their Pregnant Wives . by Anjollyzlov(f): 5:54pm On May 22, 2019
Anjolasblogonline.com

Nigerian men reveals what they go through in the hands of their pregnant wives .
Source :http://anjolasblogonline.com/2019/05/22/nigerian-men-rev…r-pregnant-wives/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Men Reveals What They Go Through In The Hands Of Their Pregnant Wives . by Tharaja(m): 6:06pm On May 22, 2019
grin
Re: Nigerian Men Reveals What They Go Through In The Hands Of Their Pregnant Wives . by GOFRONT(m): 6:07pm On May 22, 2019
Power of a preeek
Re: Nigerian Men Reveals What They Go Through In The Hands Of Their Pregnant Wives . by GraGra247(m): 6:13pm On May 22, 2019
They are going through brain resetting trauma. Some simply take it too far.

However try to endure knowing it's your baby in that tummy.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men Reveals What They Go Through In The Hands Of Their Pregnant Wives . by Olalan(m): 6:20pm On May 22, 2019
I don't subscribe to this trash of pregnant women having weird behaviours especially as regards making some outrageous demands cause you wonder why when a lady is pregnant and by circumstances does not have her husband beside her she's well behaved and would go on and deliver safely without any drama.
BTW the guy who talked about trying this stuffs in the event of an unwanted pregnancy is spot on

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men Reveals What They Go Through In The Hands Of Their Pregnant Wives . by Nobody: 6:30pm On May 22, 2019
My wife doesnt give me problems.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men Reveals What They Go Through In The Hands Of Their Pregnant Wives . by Amanee(f): 6:44pm On May 22, 2019
grin grin grin grin grin

This is so funny

all these craving only happens in their husband's house, try craving something in your father's house with unwanted pregnancy

So true, lmao
Re: Nigerian Men Reveals What They Go Through In The Hands Of Their Pregnant Wives . by Preshy561(f): 7:36pm On May 22, 2019
Smh!!
Re: Nigerian Men Reveals What They Go Through In The Hands Of Their Pregnant Wives . by Wizywiz(m): 7:47pm On May 22, 2019
Hahahaa.. Rememberd my aunt some years back...when she was pregnant of her first baby...she will always demand for fuel (petrol) to sniff d aroma every morning...i pity d hubby then she makes funny demands. cheesy
Re: Nigerian Men Reveals What They Go Through In The Hands Of Their Pregnant Wives . by chii8(f): 8:40pm On May 22, 2019
I never disturbed my husband, was a jolly good fellow then but I used to have this serious craving for bitter agbalumo and cocoyam with peppered red oil....finish

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men Reveals What They Go Through In The Hands Of Their Pregnant Wives . by crackhaus: 8:48pm On May 22, 2019
beatcoins:
My wife doesnt give me problems.
You're very lucky.

Some will just only miss their period, then the cravings and segemenge will start immediately.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men Reveals What They Go Through In The Hands Of Their Pregnant Wives . by ThothHermes: 11:50pm On May 22, 2019
If my wife no do am I go vex.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men Reveals What They Go Through In The Hands Of Their Pregnant Wives . by bukatyne(f): 6:57am On May 23, 2019
Funny thread.

According to some wives, it is an opportunity to get the attention of their husbands which they would never get again.

For some others, it is his baby and should invest in him/her too.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men Reveals What They Go Through In The Hands Of Their Pregnant Wives . by IamD18: 7:05am On May 23, 2019
This generation ladies are so fvcked! They now use pregnancy as a means to lazy around.
Re: Nigerian Men Reveals What They Go Through In The Hands Of Their Pregnant Wives . by Biglittlelois(f): 10:32pm On May 23, 2019
Lmao funny.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men Reveals What They Go Through In The Hands Of Their Pregnant Wives . by Chinny024(f): 3:36pm On May 24, 2019
Pregnancy is a journey mixed with stress,pain,and joy!!!
No man can withstand the rigorous process of 9months/ LABOUR pain...
I can bet that with anything....In labour,you craze and suddenly return to default mode after!!!
shocked wink

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men Reveals What They Go Through In The Hands Of Their Pregnant Wives . by Houseofglam7(f): 4:33pm On May 24, 2019
cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians Will Be Home Longer Than Expected / Please I Need Some Help Family / What Should I Do To Restore My Happiness Back.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.