Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,557 members, 7,809,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:24 PM

Egypt, Ethiopian Airlines Running Drug Cartels In Nigeria, Says Dabiri-erewa - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Egypt, Ethiopian Airlines Running Drug Cartels In Nigeria, Says Dabiri-erewa (24208 Views)

Abike Dabiri Visits Cotonou Prison To Check On Nigerian Inmates (photos) / Names Of The 5 Nigerians In The Dubai Robbery As Abike Dabiri Reacts / Crime Pays : Instagram Pictures From The Mexican Drug Cartels (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Egypt, Ethiopian Airlines Running Drug Cartels In Nigeria, Says Dabiri-erewa by marvin906(m): 9:05pm On May 22, 2019
hammer6F:
THIS AFONJA JUST OPENS HER MOUTH TO TALK ANYHOW.

VERY SHAMELESS WOMAN...

your father that could not cross road to by gold circle to fvck your mother is shamless

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Egypt, Ethiopian Airlines Running Drug Cartels In Nigeria, Says Dabiri-erewa by Smalliegirl: 9:05pm On May 22, 2019
emeijeh:
Uche Abike face your work o.....

Pawa pass pawa o

But this is her job indomie generation..
Re: Egypt, Ethiopian Airlines Running Drug Cartels In Nigeria, Says Dabiri-erewa by Kreamie(m): 9:06pm On May 22, 2019
No be today.

Air Maroc sef join

1 Like

Re: Egypt, Ethiopian Airlines Running Drug Cartels In Nigeria, Says Dabiri-erewa by Nobody: 9:06pm On May 22, 2019
marvin906:

guy you build house for nairaland
I wonder oo.sure say this boy get work so?
Re: Egypt, Ethiopian Airlines Running Drug Cartels In Nigeria, Says Dabiri-erewa by Smalliegirl: 9:07pm On May 22, 2019
emerged01:
This woman should be careful. She is going too far.
You people sef. If she doesnt speak out, who should? This is her job...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Egypt, Ethiopian Airlines Running Drug Cartels In Nigeria, Says Dabiri-erewa by Amuocha: 9:08pm On May 22, 2019
Eye service angry

1 Like

Re: Egypt, Ethiopian Airlines Running Drug Cartels In Nigeria, Says Dabiri-erewa by fiercehillz(m): 9:09pm On May 22, 2019
Its high time Nairaland started using phone number for the opening of accounts... These spammers from bet9ja nor go get power to dey buy Sims everyday just to open new account... Email is too easy for them.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Egypt, Ethiopian Airlines Running Drug Cartels In Nigeria, Says Dabiri-erewa by BruncleZuma: 9:11pm On May 22, 2019
Haaaa Aunty Abike, who did this to you?

1 Like

Re: Egypt, Ethiopian Airlines Running Drug Cartels In Nigeria, Says Dabiri-erewa by marvin906(m): 9:17pm On May 22, 2019
post=78628904:
Hmmmmm, this is deep......

No, na una papa house we build for am!
Busy bodies!!

nor be fight before oo..
na question

1 Like

Re: Egypt, Ethiopian Airlines Running Drug Cartels In Nigeria, Says Dabiri-erewa by AyakaDunukofia: 9:18pm On May 22, 2019
This lady must make sure her facts are backed by evidence else i see a libel suit coming after her.

She did not sound enlightened, there are ways she could create attention of the authorities to the alleged airlines than making a categorical statement.

2 Likes

Re: Egypt, Ethiopian Airlines Running Drug Cartels In Nigeria, Says Dabiri-erewa by otokx(m): 9:18pm On May 22, 2019
Unbelievable, we need our local carriers to go global e.g Air Peace, Aero, Arik, etc
Re: Egypt, Ethiopian Airlines Running Drug Cartels In Nigeria, Says Dabiri-erewa by Nobody: 9:18pm On May 22, 2019
Can one of those drug lords just kill this idiot of a woman already. Stupid asslicker to a stupid president and a senseless tinubu
Re: Egypt, Ethiopian Airlines Running Drug Cartels In Nigeria, Says Dabiri-erewa by Larryslim(m): 9:24pm On May 22, 2019
Fisiryorh:
she should be careful of what she says...true or false,she should keep shut to live long...#Period...
So she keep shut and keep letting the bad people implicate innocent ones?
You should think before you commment!
Re: Egypt, Ethiopian Airlines Running Drug Cartels In Nigeria, Says Dabiri-erewa by blackboy(m): 9:26pm On May 22, 2019
They should sue her. Where is the arrest? Where is the proof ? She had better be rich
Re: Egypt, Ethiopian Airlines Running Drug Cartels In Nigeria, Says Dabiri-erewa by emerged01(m): 9:29pm On May 22, 2019
Smalliegirl:

You people sef. If she doesnt speak out, who should? This is her job...
In the line of duty,initiative matters alot.
Re: Egypt, Ethiopian Airlines Running Drug Cartels In Nigeria, Says Dabiri-erewa by inspector1(m): 9:44pm On May 22, 2019
[quote author=emeijeh post=78628870] Uche Abike face your work o.....

Pawa pass pawa o

If u are a victim u won't say such. Mind u, she is doing her job effectively.
Re: Egypt, Ethiopian Airlines Running Drug Cartels In Nigeria, Says Dabiri-erewa by inspector1(m): 9:46pm On May 22, 2019
[quote author=emerged01 post=78629741]
In the line of duty,initiative matters alot.

So u mean if u or ur relation fall victim like the recent lady that travel to Saudi Arabia u mean abike should keep mute or use are initiative not to speak out right?
Re: Egypt, Ethiopian Airlines Running Drug Cartels In Nigeria, Says Dabiri-erewa by Fisiryorh(m): 9:59pm On May 22, 2019
babyfaceafrica:
why should she kip kwayet?..you think she is a coward like u
it is a simple street rule that is well known...guess you were always locked at home and prevented from simple play during your childhood... dümb fçuk....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Egypt, Ethiopian Airlines Running Drug Cartels In Nigeria, Says Dabiri-erewa by jaxxy(m): 10:22pm On May 22, 2019
Fisiryorh:

it is a simple street rule that is well known...guess you were always locked at home and prevented from simple play during your childhood... dümb fçuk....

Go and tel that to the Duterte president of Philippines or Saudi govt or China that they shud keep shut and not talk about drugs cartel. People that their government are worse than mafia on their own ready to finish anyone who abuses their drug laws.
Re: Egypt, Ethiopian Airlines Running Drug Cartels In Nigeria, Says Dabiri-erewa by ThothHermes: 10:32pm On May 22, 2019
Beremx:
You have no proof madam. Stop talking carelessly
Don't be silly. She's the Federal Government. angry
If she no talk who go talk
Re: Egypt, Ethiopian Airlines Running Drug Cartels In Nigeria, Says Dabiri-erewa by 1kingwriter: 11:15pm On May 22, 2019
This is a serious pronouncement.
She gotta substantiate it beyond doubt.

And she should gear up for attack. Drug lords don't smile.

Akunyili on my mind.
Re: Egypt, Ethiopian Airlines Running Drug Cartels In Nigeria, Says Dabiri-erewa by Zombicmodz: 11:41pm On May 22, 2019
Some of the replies here are really irritating.

Someone is mandated by the FG to do her job and some dementos are telling her to shut up.

Ms. Dabiri is aware of normal diplomatic conventions and the resulting effects of this revelation but surely she got clearance from her boss before coming out with this.

This is simply a press release. This is not the same thing as Dora akunyili confiscating and destroying products belonging to drug lords.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Egypt, Ethiopian Airlines Running Drug Cartels In Nigeria, Says Dabiri-erewa by shang6ix: 11:51pm On May 22, 2019
100% true as for Ethiopian airline, wetin my see for hole airport to naija airport when I fly with ethiopian airline 4 times, I normally fly emirate airlines from dubai thiu.. But ethiopian airline drug smuggling using nigerins citizen for transporters strategy I hail.. Wetin my see ehn

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Egypt, Ethiopian Airlines Running Drug Cartels In Nigeria, Says Dabiri-erewa by Deepthoughts: 12:33am On May 23, 2019
shehuolayinka:
Chairman of the Nigeria Diaspora Commission (NDC), Hon. Abike Dabiri-Erewa, has accused Egypt and Ethiopian Airlines of running drug cartels across Nigeria’s international airports.

Dabiri-Erewa stated this on Wednesday during an investigative hearing by an ad-hoc Committee of the Senate set up to look into the circumstances leading to the arrest last December of a Nigerian lady, Zainab Aliyu by Saudi Arabian authorities.

Dabiri-Erewa told the committee that, “We have other foreign and local Airlines operating at our Airports. But Egyptian and Ethiopian Airlines have drug cartels operating at our International Airports. They operate alongside local collaborators. It is not Air Peace, not Arik Air, but Egyptian and Ethiopian Airlines”.

Read more: https://thenationonlineng.net/egypt-ethiopian-airlines-running-drug-cartels-in-nigeria-says-dabiri-erewa/
madam dabri,my own is, how does this drug cartels who insert drugs into innocent travellers baggages retrieve the drugs from their victims after they checked out of the destination airport?.
Re: Egypt, Ethiopian Airlines Running Drug Cartels In Nigeria, Says Dabiri-erewa by ccollins(m): 1:04am On May 23, 2019
omoiyamayor:
Ethiopian airlines is kind of mafian bus,I remember 2017 they stole my luggages when I was travelling from joburg to lagos.I mailed them and they started to give me stories until I lost interest
get a lawyer and sue those fools to court

1 Like

Re: Egypt, Ethiopian Airlines Running Drug Cartels In Nigeria, Says Dabiri-erewa by MicroBox: 4:15am On May 23, 2019
Fisiryorh:
she should be careful of what she says...true or false,she should keep shut to live long...#Period...
Story of a typical Nigerian..
I no wan die..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Egypt, Ethiopian Airlines Running Drug Cartels In Nigeria, Says Dabiri-erewa by anonimi: 4:27am On May 23, 2019
Beremx:
You have no proof madam. Stop talking carelessly

Is she not working for Buhari?
Everyone talks carelessly to score points just like their non-performing boss.

1 Like

Re: Egypt, Ethiopian Airlines Running Drug Cartels In Nigeria, Says Dabiri-erewa by King44(m): 4:37am On May 23, 2019
ONLY IF NIGERIA authorities COULD CONDUCT A PROPER INVESTIGATION AND SANCTION THE AIRLINES IF FOUND GUILTY "ONLY IF" BUT UNFORTUNATELY WHEN IT COMES TO MATTERS LIKE THIS THAT HAS TO DO WITH CONTRIBUTION TO GDP, ECONOMY ETC THE GOVERNMENT CALLS IT A BLUFF

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Arrested For Raping 4-Year-Old Daughter Of His Co-Tenant In Ogun (Photo) / Fulani Herdsmen Attack Miagu Village In Jos, Kill 3 Villagers (Graphic) / EFCC Urges Banks To ‘Query’ Customers’ Sources Of Income Before Opening Accounts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.