Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,338 members, 7,780,888 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:54 AM

The Homosexuals Need The Homophobics - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Homosexuals Need The Homophobics (3294 Views)

Prophet Odumeje Mocks Pastors Who Preach Like 'Homosexuals’ (Video) / Do Homosexuals Have A Place In God's Kingdom? / Why Would God Create Homosexuals And Direct Them To...... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Homosexuals Need The Homophobics by Nobody: 10:28pm On May 22, 2019
Genesis 18:23-32 (KJV)

23 And Abraham drew near, and said, Wilt thou also destroy the righteous with the wicked?
24 Peradventure there be fifty righteous within the city: wilt thou also destroy and not spare the place for the fifty righteous that are therein?
25 That be far from thee to do after this manner, to slay the righteous with the wicked: and that the righteous should be as the wicked, that be far from thee: Shall not the Judge of all the earth do right?
26 And the LORD said, If I find in Sodom fifty righteous within the city, then I will spare all the place for their sakes.
27 And Abraham answered and said, Behold now, I have taken upon me to speak unto the Lord, which am but dust and ashes:
28 Peradventure there shall lack five of the fifty righteous: wilt thou destroy all the city for lack of five? And he said, If I find there forty and five, I will not destroy it.
29 And he spake unto him yet again, and said, Peradventure there shall be forty found there. And he said, I will not do it for forty's sake.
30 And he said unto him, Oh let not the Lord be angry, and I will speak: Peradventure there shall thirty be found there. And he said, I will not do it, if I find thirty there.
31 And he said, Behold now, I have taken upon me to speak unto the Lord: Peradventure there shall be twenty found there. And he said, I will not destroy it for twenty's sake.
32 And he said, Oh let not the Lord be angry, and I will speak yet but this once: Peradventure ten shall be found there. And he said, I will not destroy it for ten's sake.

So God would have spared the land of Sodom and her people, for the sake of just ten righteous men, to illustrate how important it is to have the presence of righteous men in a land.

And to fully appreciate this saying, this is what was said concerning the people of the land:

Genesis 13:13 (KJV)

13 But the men of Sodom were wicked and sinners before the LORD exceedingly.

So they were exceedingly wicked and sinful men in the sight of God, hence God said to Abraham:

20 "...Because the cry of Sodom and Gomorrah is great, and because their sin is very grievous;
21 I will go down now, and see whether they have done altogether according to the cry of it, which is come unto me; and if not, I will know." Genesis 18:20-21 (KJV)

So it was because of their sin which was very grievous, that God wanted to destroy the land, but ten righteous men would have stopped Him from doing so.

Now this is not that God would take the righteous men out of the land, as He had done to Lot and his family, and still destroy it. No!

This was that that He would not destroy the land of Sodom with all the exceeding wickedness of the men of Sodom and how grievous their sin was, for God told Abraham that He was going to spare the land for the sake of ten righteous men.

I expect that Abraham would have been shocked to hear that, for it shows the extent of the relevance that the righteous bring to any land or people.

So it would have been foolish of the exceedingly wicked and sinful men of Sodom to take the righteous persons in their land for granted, for ten of such persons would have made them and their land to remain up till this very day.

However considering what the men of Sodom did in the instance of Lot, when he had some visitors in the city, it wouldn't be farfetched that there were up to ten righteous men in the land of Sodom at some point, but they had either killed them, or driven them away from their land, because the righteous men had tried to tell them the truth, that what they were doing was a very grievous sin, and hence that they should stop it. For it was said:

Genesis 19:4-9 (KJV)

4 But before they lay down, the men of the city, even the men of Sodom, compassed the house round, both old and young, all the people from every quarter:
5 And they called unto Lot, and said unto him, Where are the men which came in to thee this night? bring them out unto us, that we may know them.
6 And Lot went out at the door unto them, and shut the door after him,
7 And said, I pray you, brethren, do not so wickedly.
8 Behold now, I have two daughters which have not known man; let me, I pray you, bring them out unto you, and do ye to them as is good in your eyes: only unto these men do nothing; for therefore came they under the shadow of my roof.
9 And they said, Stand back. And they said again, This one fellow came in to sojourn, and he will needs be a judge: now will we deal worse with thee, than with them. And they pressed sore upon the man, even Lot, and came near to break the door.

So the homosexual men of Sodom wanted to "deal" with Lot, supposedly the only righteous person left in the land of Sodom, for telling them the truth, that they should not to do such a wicked thing to the men that came to visit him, to suggest that they had done similar thing to the other righteous men that were in land with them, and perhaps why they didn't have up to ten righteous men in the land at the time they needed them the most, and hence the land of Sodom and her people are extinct today.

But what else would the homosexuals of Sodom have called a righteous man as Lot who told them the truth that homosexuality is a very grievous and abominable sin, had it been in this day and age, but a homophobic?

But they yet needed ten "homophobics" as righteous Lot, who told them the Truth about the grievous extent of the sin of homosexuality, just ten, within their city and their land would have been saved from the impending destruction and preserved til this very day.

So homosexuals think that the homophobics hate them, and yes it's true that there are those who take it too far beyond what it should be, even telling them the truth, as Lot would, and also as Christ would, that homosexuality is an abominable sin, and therefore that they should desist from it.

And I understand that, and would never support such extent of homophobia, which condemns, for if Christ who was perfect never condemned any sinner, I don't think that any other human has a right to condemn any sinner to that extent. So that's not issue here.

But that when it comes to the righteous homophobics as Lot telling the homosexuals the truth that such a lifestyle is an abominable one, and hence that they should not continue in it, that the homosexuals should never pray a day ever comes that such ones are no longer with them upon the Earth. For the day that happens, that would mean the end of the world.

So even though they may not like hear the truth concerning homosexuality, they need such righteous homophobics to be with them on Earth, if not within any of their cities, so that even if their sin is so grievous in the sight of God, that He wants to destroy their land, that He would spare the land and her people for the sake of those righteous ones.

For if the homosexuals of Sodom just had ten righteous homophobics, it would have yet remained till this very day.

The Homosexuals Need The Homophobics
Re: The Homosexuals Need The Homophobics by iamjack0812(m): 11:53pm On May 22, 2019
What is the moral lesson in all this write up now?
Re: The Homosexuals Need The Homophobics by Nobody: 12:22am On May 23, 2019
iamjack0812:
What is the moral lesson in all this write up now?
Seek and you shall find.
Re: The Homosexuals Need The Homophobics by Nobody: 3:14pm On May 23, 2019
Homosexuals need the Homophobics.
Re: The Homosexuals Need The Homophobics by LordReed(m): 3:45pm On May 23, 2019
LoL! This is only possible as the abstract imagined world you think you live in. Fact is they don't.

3 Likes

Re: The Homosexuals Need The Homophobics by hakeem4(m): 4:29pm On May 23, 2019
jesusjnr:
Homosexuals need the Homophobics.
why did your god create other mammals as homosexual but made humans homosexual an abominable sin ?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Homosexuals Need The Homophobics by CAPSLOCKED: 4:39pm On May 23, 2019
IF YOU READ THE ARTICLE, AND THE BIBLE CHAPTER, YOU'LL DISCOVER THAT THIS IS THE STORY OF ONE TIME THE OMNI-OMNI GOD "HEARD" A RUMOR ABOUT A CERTAIN TOWN, AND NEEDED TO SEND UNDERCOVER AGENTS DOWN TO CONFIRM IF IT'S TRUE. WONDERFUL.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Homosexuals Need The Homophobics by iamjack0812(m): 4:47pm On May 23, 2019
hakeem4:
why did your god create other mammals as homosexual but made humans homosexual an abominable sin ?

Na them be this
Re: The Homosexuals Need The Homophobics by Nobody: 4:53pm On May 23, 2019
hakeem4:
This question smacks of extreme ignorance, so it's not worthy of any consideration.

You want to talk about how God created other mammals, go and read how God created other mammals before you start dishing out the most ignorant questions.
Re: The Homosexuals Need The Homophobics by iamjack0812(m): 4:57pm On May 23, 2019
jesusjnr:
This question smacks of extreme ignorance, so it's not worthy of any consideration.

You want to talk about how God created other mammals, go and read how God created other mammals before you start dishing out the most ignorant questions.

My guy you still get time answer that dumebi brother
Re: The Homosexuals Need The Homophobics by Nobody: 5:03pm On May 23, 2019
LordReed:
LoL! This is only possible as the abstract imagined world you think you live in. Fact is they don't.
Fact?

Even from the practical point of view, your fact is abstract, for they cannot even bear children on their own, so the homosexual lifestyle is already self-extinctive on its own. The real Fact!
Re: The Homosexuals Need The Homophobics by Nobody: 5:07pm On May 23, 2019
iamjack0812:

My guy you still get time answer that dumebi brother
Now you've known at least one moral lesson in all these write up, the importance of the righteous(homophobics) to any land.

p.s. I no answer hin question
Re: The Homosexuals Need The Homophobics by Nobody: 5:09pm On May 23, 2019
CAPSLOCKED:
IF YOU READ THE ARTICLE, AND THE BIBLE CHAPTER, YOU'LL DISCOVER THAT THIS IS THE STORY OF ONE TIME THE OMNI-OMNI GOD "HEARD" A RUMOR ABOUT A CERTAIN TOWN, AND NEEDED TO SEND UNDERCOVER AGENTS DOWN TO CONFIRM IF IT'S TRUE. WONDERFUL.
Yeah!

From the perspective of a Satanzombie! grin

#liespective

1 Like

Re: The Homosexuals Need The Homophobics by LordReed(m): 5:12pm On May 23, 2019
jesusjnr:
Fact?

Even from the practical point of view, your fact is abstract, for they cannot even bear children on their own, so the homosexual lifestyle is already self-extinctive on its own. The real Fact!

They don't need to because they were born by heterosexual parents so their ability to bear or not bear children has no effect on their population.

1 Like

Re: The Homosexuals Need The Homophobics by iamjack0812(m): 5:17pm On May 23, 2019
jesusjnr:
Now you've known at least one moral lesson in all these write up, the importance of the righteous(homophobics) to any land.

p.s. I no answer hin question

I still dont
Re: The Homosexuals Need The Homophobics by Nobody: 5:19pm On May 23, 2019
iamjack0812:

I still dont
OK maybe it's not meant for you.
But I know Abraham would understand the point of this had he been here.
Re: The Homosexuals Need The Homophobics by Nobody: 5:30pm On May 23, 2019
LordReed:

They don't need to because they were born by heterosexual parents so their ability to bear or not bear children has no effect on their population.
So you agree with me that if it were up to homosexuals alone, homosexuals wouldn't exist, and hence that a world of only homosexuals would be a world on the verge of extinction.

That alone should tell something true about homosexuality, if you have not closed your door to the Truth.

It is self-extinctive. Fact!
Re: The Homosexuals Need The Homophobics by LordReed(m): 5:52pm On May 23, 2019
jesusjnr:
So you agree with me that if it were up to homosexuals alone, homosexuals wouldn't exist, and hence that a world of only homosexuals would be a world on the verge of extinction.

That alone should tell something true about homosexuality, if you have not closed your door to the Truth.

It is self-extinctive. Fact!

It is not because they were not born of homosexual parents which means even if you killed off all homosexuals today, in a generation or 2 you will have another group of homosexuals again.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Homosexuals Need The Homophobics by Nobody: 6:16pm On May 23, 2019
LordReed:

It is not because they were not born of homosexual parents which means even if you killed off all homosexuals today, in a generation or 2 you will have another group of homosexuals again.
Yeah you're right!

For however you choose to look at it, the homosexuals depend on those who are not homosexual not to go extinct. Fact!

Hence if the homosexuals killed off all those who are not homosexuals, the homosexuals would never have any chance of having any other homosexuals if they choose to remain homosexuals.

But those who aren't homosexuals don't need the homosexuals, for they would be able to continue to procreate and produce future generations without the help of homosexuals who can't produce anything.

So even from the practical, biological perspectives, the homosexual need those who aren't homosexuals, otherwise they'd go extinct. Fact!
Re: The Homosexuals Need The Homophobics by Nobody: 6:26pm On May 23, 2019
jesusjnr:

This is quite harsh,at least he came in a polite way ....

2 Likes

Re: The Homosexuals Need The Homophobics by Nobody: 6:34pm On May 23, 2019
jesusjnr:
Yeah you're right!

For however you choose to look at it, the homosexuals depend on those who are not homosexual not to go extinct. Fact!

Hence if the homosexuals killed off all those who are not homosexuals, the homosexuals would never have any chance of having any other homosexuals if they choose to remain homosexuals.

But those who aren't homosexuals don't need the homosexuals, for they would be able to continue to procreate and produce future generations without the help of homosexuals who can't produce anything.

So even from the practical, biological perspectives, the homosexual need those who aren't homosexuals, otherwise they'd go extinct. Fact!
I don't agree with you here...
If a lesbian couple,A and B,need babies.....and there are gay couples C and D that need babies....
A or B can collect sperms from C and D to make babies via IVF,sperm insemination,etc....
So here is a case of two homosexuals parenting kids..
I don't endorse homosexuals but I believe they can and should live normal lives

2 Likes

Re: The Homosexuals Need The Homophobics by Nobody: 6:36pm On May 23, 2019
Michellekabod2:

This is quite harsh,at least he came in a polite way ....
Why is it that It's only harsh to you when it is done to them, but not harsh when they do it to us?

Are you insinuating anything?
Re: The Homosexuals Need The Homophobics by Nobody: 6:37pm On May 23, 2019
jesusjnr:
Yeah you're right!

don't agree with you here...
If a lesbian couple,A and B,need babies.....and there are gay couples C and D that need babies....
A or B can collect sperms from C and D to make babies via IVF,sperm insemination,etc....
Re: The Homosexuals Need The Homophobics by Nobody: 6:43pm On May 23, 2019
Michellekabod2:

In other words, they have to follow the right procedure as the Creator made it to be in the beginning which is male and female.
Michellekabod2:

Unfortunately for you, if you don't tell them the truth that it is an abominable lifestyle, but still go to this extent to oppose those who do, you are endorsing homosexuality.
Re: The Homosexuals Need The Homophobics by Nobody: 6:45pm On May 23, 2019
jesusjnr:
Yeah!

From the perspective of a Satanzombie! grin

#liespective
This has nothing to do with perspective or lies, it was written in the Bible clearly,except you claim the Bible isn't accurate....he dropped fact on the table. Can you disprove him?or give a logical explanation to this? If you claim it's lies counter it with the truth not skillfully sweeping it under a carpet while tagging Satanzombie....you can't call something like without dropping the truth

3 Likes

Re: The Homosexuals Need The Homophobics by Nobody: 6:52pm On May 23, 2019
jesusjnr:
In other words, they have to follow the right procedure as the Creator made it to be in the beginning which is male and female. Unfortunately for you, if you don't tell them the truth that it is an abominable lifestyle, but still go to this extent to oppose those who do, you are endorsing homosexuality.
But they still remain gays despite child birth....and they still procreated without homophobics,so your theory of them being dependent on homophobic doesn't stand!
The thing is I find your arguments not tangible,so my countering your arguments doesn't mean that I endorse them...drop something tangible and not your thread of comparing them to ritualists and paedophiles on this and I will have no option than to defend your arguments

2 Likes

Re: The Homosexuals Need The Homophobics by Nobody: 6:54pm On May 23, 2019
jesusjnr:
Why is it that It's only harsh to you when it is done to them, but not harsh when they do it to us?

Are you insinuating anything?
Because to whom much is expected much is given,with your walk with God for almost 2 decades and the revelation you get from him there should be a difference....don't reduce yourself because of them

3 Likes

Re: The Homosexuals Need The Homophobics by Nobody: 6:58pm On May 23, 2019
Michellekabod2:

This has nothing to do with perspective or lies, it was written in the Bible clearly,except you claim the Bible isn't accurate....he dropped fact on the table. Can you disprove him?or give a logical explanation to this? If you claim it's lies counter it with the truth not skillfully sweeping it under a carpet while tagging Satanzombie....you can't call something like without dropping the truth
Yes!

I asked you a question, are you insinuating anything?

You have no problem with them blaspheming the name of God, and calling Him all sorts of names, and those who serve Him, such as zombie, but when they are called same Satan "zombie", which I coined from one of the atheists here who called me same, you would take it personally as you're doing here.

So please tell us what you're not telling us, because for you to find no problem with the two malicious comments of the Satan zombies says something about you.

So we are listening.
Re: The Homosexuals Need The Homophobics by Nobody: 7:08pm On May 23, 2019
Michellekabod2:

Because to whom much is expected much is given,with your walk with God for almost 2 decades and the revelation you get from him there should be a difference....don't reduce yourself because of them
Yeah right!

You want to make this about me right?

But this has got nothing to do with me but all about you, for someone that appears to derive pleasure and feels comfortable with those who hurl all sorts of insults at God and calls Him all sorts of names, and also abuse those who serve Him, you have serious questions to answer yourself, for it's normal for me being a servant of God to be angry at such ones for doing so.

But it seems they makes you happy when they do so, but unhappy when they get what they to reap what they had sown.

So speak up Michelle and let us know what's up with you, for going by the signs, something's not quite right.
Re: The Homosexuals Need The Homophobics by Nobody: 7:29pm On May 23, 2019
Michellekabod2:

But they still remain gays despite child birth....and they still procreated without homophobics,so your theory of them being dependent on homophobic doesn't stand!
The thing is I find your arguments not tangible,so my countering your arguments doesn't mean that I endorse them...drop something tangible and not your thread of comparing them to ritualists and paedophiles on this and I will have no option than to defend your arguments
I wasn't expecting you to be able to comprehend this Truth, for it is very deep and exceeds the scope of the carnal mind.

We know much better than that, and whether you agree with it or not is immaterial, for it's the Truth, that the homosexuals need the homophobics.

I know the threads which are tangible to you, those that blaspheme the name of God and abusive to the Christians, so no surprises there, that the thread that says the truth about gay rights being equal to ritualist, paedophile, rapists rights etc is not tangible to you.

And you are no different to muttley laff to this extent of endorsing gay rights and homosexuality in truth.
Re: The Homosexuals Need The Homophobics by Nobody: 8:11pm On May 23, 2019
jesusjnr:
I wasn't expecting you to be able to comprehend this Truth, for it is very deep and exceeds the scope of the carnal mind.

We know much better than that, and whether you agree with it or not is immaterial, for it's the Truth, that the homosexuals need the homophobics.

I know the threads which are tangible to you, those that blaspheme the name of God and abusive to the Christians, so no surprises there, that the thread that says the truth about gay rights being equal to ritualist, paedophile, rapists rights etc is not tangible to you.

And you are no different to muttley laff to this extent of endorsing gay rights and homosexuality in truth.
You can never answer questions straight up ,you must beat round the bush and claim victorious like you did with advocate 666....
For example if you are caught stealing,u will refuse to be called a thief but will rather talk of others that are stealing as well...I have given you an instance where homosexuals don't need homophobics for proceation,you will not learn and acknowledge the fact that science has evolved but still retain your "truth"...counter what I said with fact,you will not,what is deep or beyond my carnal mind you can't explain plainly with beating round the bush?don't know for you again jesusjnr,in fact...I am done with this conversation as I gained nothing,you didn't pass any point and will not still do with the way you are going...

I expect an epistle from you filled with blame shifting and defensiveness and stubbornness with no point being raised but I will not reply

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Homosexuals Need The Homophobics by Bojack(m): 8:33pm On May 23, 2019
it's the same thing as saying adulterers need to be stoned

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

⚫⚫⚫⚫righteousness Of God Not According To Works / A Complete Understanding Of The Subject Of TONGUES / Noah Ark Have Been Discover On The Mountains In Turkey.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.