Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,339 members, 7,808,202 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:35 AM

10 Shameful Things Guys Do When They Mistakenly Impregnate Their Girlfriends - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Shameful Things Guys Do When They Mistakenly Impregnate Their Girlfriends (2224 Views)

Apart From Love And Attention, What Do Broke Guys Give Their Girlfriends? / Soldiers Kneel To Propose To Their Girlfriends On The Road At Flyover (Photos) / Things Guys Say When They Want To Get Down With A Babe: See Hilarious Comments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Shameful Things Guys Do When They Mistakenly Impregnate Their Girlfriends by ty4real123: 11:24pm On May 22, 2019
However, the magic words "I am pregnant" is like a shot from
a starter's pistol to an average hustling Naija boy which can inmost cases causes more swerves to his life cos it gears him into adjusting to a lifelong race requiring commitment,
responsibility, diligence, and a general reorganization of his
live.
For many dudes, those three magic words are often heard as
a close to their otherwise independent life.A guy can promise you the whole world but will turn his back on you, and in some cases dump you in a wink the moment you tell him you are pregnant for him.

1. They Deny It Vehemently:
This should top the list. They will deny it vehemently when
they know they can't take responsibility or when the lady in
question was just on a "chop and clean mouth" parol and
she's not worth taking home. *You know that awkward
moment when you carelessly impregnate the lady you put on
chop and clean mouth parol. Hahaha.

2. They Persuade Her To Go For An Abortion:
I think this should come second. Those who don't have good
financial standing or capability will force her into committing
an abortion. They are unnecessary being nice and caring
during those times. They will talk calmly about their
unemployment, the weight of their bank account, and the
marriage plans they have for her in the future. * if I hear*..
They are only trying to save themselves from shiiiit.

3. They Blame Her For Being Careless:
Many will blame their girlfriends for being careless by not using pregnancy preventive drugs prior to/aftermath of Se.x.. Oga abeg park well jhoooor. Why you sef no protect yaself ?

4. They Act Like Pregnancy Is New To Them:
Even though they know they are responsible for the pregnancy, you will see them opening their mouths in amazement just as GEJ did the moment Buhari was announced the winner.

5. They Broadcast It To Their Friends:
They will table the matter to their friends calling her names,
spreading rumors and some more craziness. You go hear
things like "this babe just wan push dis belle for me sha, me
wey I never ready to be person papa" I don't know why ladies
like putting problems in one"s neck sef.. *Oooga abeg swerve enter BRT lane jhoooor, like say you no do am*.

6 He Calls For Paternity Test:
In today's world, many dudes are not faithful to their so called girls cos promiscuity is the talk of the day. They know they are responsible for it but will keep demanding a paternity test and will never drop a kobo for it, which is smart on their part & not unreasonable.

7. They Try To Avoid Her At All Cost
Some will go as far as changing their phone numbers or
restrict their moment in order to avoid her. This is to signal to her that they she should carry her cross.. OYO.

8. They Tell Their Mom Not To Believe Her Claim:
I have seen the case of a guy who impregnated his girlfriend
and went ahead to tell her mom never to believe her claim
cos she wants to force the pregnancy on her. The mother even resorted to hara$$ing and calling her **** and that she stay out of his son's life in order not to push another person's
pregnancy on her son.

9. They Drive Her Out Of Their House:
Some become so aggressive that they order her out of their
room threatening to never to beat her if she dare mention that statement.

10. Feel free to add the last one
Drop your comments.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Shameful Things Guys Do When They Mistakenly Impregnate Their Girlfriends by PrinceJoeWan(m): 11:28pm On May 22, 2019
not all guyz some are Honest and Will stand by her

1 Like

Re: 10 Shameful Things Guys Do When They Mistakenly Impregnate Their Girlfriends by Oluromantic: 11:30pm On May 22, 2019
Funny enough all are necessary for a guy to do so long d pregnancy is a mistake
Re: 10 Shameful Things Guys Do When They Mistakenly Impregnate Their Girlfriends by Hintona(f): 11:36pm On May 22, 2019
Guys like "iTearHerToto" do this kind of thing
In fact they do it for a living
Re: 10 Shameful Things Guys Do When They Mistakenly Impregnate Their Girlfriends by Nobody: 11:38pm On May 22, 2019
Why didn't you push him away when he was about to cum?
Re: 10 Shameful Things Guys Do When They Mistakenly Impregnate Their Girlfriends by Jayslicky: 11:39pm On May 22, 2019
My only advice to guyz always use condom to avoid stories that touch, if a mistake happens and she gets pregnant do a DNA test, if the child is yours accept it and take care of the baby, no greater joy in the world than holding your own child in your arms.

3 Likes

Re: 10 Shameful Things Guys Do When They Mistakenly Impregnate Their Girlfriends by lilmax(m): 11:42pm On May 22, 2019
only a woman can tell if the child is yours

its only natural to act like this based on experiences

if she's a hoe you are 100% on point to act this way

but if she's not, baba carry your child with pride

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Shameful Things Guys Do When They Mistakenly Impregnate Their Girlfriends by Hintona(f): 11:53pm On May 22, 2019
comshots:
Why didn't you push him away when he was about to cum?
See person wey im mama born
*yimu
Re: 10 Shameful Things Guys Do When They Mistakenly Impregnate Their Girlfriends by DNA9(m): 11:57pm On May 22, 2019
My dear u hv to be careful b4 accepting any pregnancy. These hoees ain't reliable. I have seen a case a lady constantly fks her guy n another guy. I mean if she give her guy in the morning, she will Mk sure she gives to the side guy in the evening of that same day. One day Belle com, babe said boyfriend is responsible, after the guy had spent a lot of money trying to mk her got rid of it.. ofcos there is nothing hidden under the sun, somehow baba got to find out he wasn't responsible for that pregnancy. This girl is a very pretty homely looking girl o. U can even vow for her. Leave am bros.
Re: 10 Shameful Things Guys Do When They Mistakenly Impregnate Their Girlfriends by yarimo(m): 1:16am On May 23, 2019
(10) They use calendar to calculate the days he had sex with her if it will correspond with the pregnancy. grin

1 Like

Re: 10 Shameful Things Guys Do When They Mistakenly Impregnate Their Girlfriends by iTearHerToto: 6:31am On May 23, 2019
10. When the child is born. They end up like OP; Jobless embarassed

Hintona:
Guys like "iTearHerToto" do this kind of thing
In fact they do it for a living

Pukes angry

Re: 10 Shameful Things Guys Do When They Mistakenly Impregnate Their Girlfriends by Memberclub(m): 6:58am On May 23, 2019
ty4real123:
However, the magic words "I am pregnant" is like a shot from
a starter's pistol to an average hustling Naija boy which can inmost cases causes more swerves to his life cos it gears him into adjusting to a lifelong race requiring commitment,
responsibility, diligence, and a general reorganization of his
live.
For many dudes, those three magic words are often heard as
a close to their otherwise independent life.A guy can promise you the whole world but will turn his back on you, and in some cases dump you in a wink the moment you tell him you are pregnant for him.

1. They Deny It Vehemently:
This should top the list. They will deny it vehemently when
they know they can't take responsibility or when the lady in
question was just on a "chop and clean mouth" parol and
she's not worth taking home. *You know that awkward
moment when you carelessly impregnate the lady you put on
chop and clean mouth parol. Hahaha.

2. They Persuade Her To Go For An Abortion:
I think this should come second. Those who don't have good
financial standing or capability will force her into committing
an abortion. They are unnecessary being nice and caring
during those times. They will talk calmly about their
unemployment, the weight of their bank account, and the
marriage plans they have for her in the future. * if I hear*..
They are only trying to save themselves from shiiiit.

3. They Blame Her For Being Careless:
Many will blame their girlfriends for being careless by not using pregnancy preventive drugs prior to/aftermath of Se.x.. Oga abeg park well jhoooor. Why you sef no protect yaself ?

4. They Act Like Pregnancy Is New To Them:
Even though they know they are responsible for the pregnancy, you will see them opening their mouths in amazement just as GEJ did the moment Buhari was announced the winner.

5. They Broadcast It To Their Friends:
They will table the matter to their friends calling her names,
spreading rumors and some more craziness. You go hear
things like "this babe just wan push dis belle for me sha, me
wey I never ready to be person papa" I don't know why ladies
like putting problems in one"s neck sef.. *Oooga abeg swerve enter BRT lane jhoooor, like say you no do am*.

6 He Calls For Paternity Test:
In today's world, many dudes are not faithful to their so called girls cos promiscuity is the talk of the day. They know they are responsible for it but will keep demanding a paternity test and will never drop a kobo for it, which is smart on their part & not unreasonable.

7. They Try To Avoid Her At All Cost
Some will go as far as changing their phone numbers or
restrict their moment in order to avoid her. This is to signal to her that they she should carry her cross.. OYO.

8. They Tell Their Mom Not To Believe Her Claim:
I have seen the case of a guy who impregnated his girlfriend
and went ahead to tell her mom never to believe her claim
cos she wants to force the pregnancy on her. The mother even resorted to hara$$ing and calling her **** and that she stay out of his son's life in order not to push another person's
pregnancy on her son.

9. They Drive Her Out Of Their House:
Some become so aggressive that they order her out of their
room threatening to never to beat her if she dare mention that statement.

10. Feel free to add the last one
Drop your comments.
Happens only in nollywood movies.
Re: 10 Shameful Things Guys Do When They Mistakenly Impregnate Their Girlfriends by Nobody: 8:15am On May 23, 2019
Hintona:

See person wey im mama born
*yimu
come,delete that pic's in your profile.
Re: 10 Shameful Things Guys Do When They Mistakenly Impregnate Their Girlfriends by Hintona(f): 9:28am On May 23, 2019
comshots:
come,delete that pic's in your profile.
Why?
How my pic take concern you?
Re: 10 Shameful Things Guys Do When They Mistakenly Impregnate Their Girlfriends by Hintona(f): 9:29am On May 23, 2019
iTearHerToto:
10. When the child is born. They end up like OP; Jobless embarassed

Pukes angry
"Pukes" is the only word in your vocabulary olodo
Re: 10 Shameful Things Guys Do When They Mistakenly Impregnate Their Girlfriends by Nobody: 8:10am On May 27, 2019
These are exquisite and simple.

(1) (Reply)

Woman Files For Divorce Because Her Husband Is Too Kind- Vanguard News / Why Do Most Working Class Ladies Still Want Men To Foot Their Bills / How Can I Stop My Emotionless Altitude Towards Ladies?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.