Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,559 members, 7,809,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:36 PM

How Can I Travel 4rm Nigeria To Liberia By Road - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How Can I Travel 4rm Nigeria To Liberia By Road (18389 Views)

Ebola: Arik Air Suspends Flights To Liberia, Sierra Leone / Can I Travel From Lagos To Us By Sea?how Much? / Can I Travel To Trinidad And Tobago Visa Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Travel 4rm Nigeria To Liberia By Road by dipo4info: 10:09am On Sep 26, 2010
I wan't to travel to liberia by road if anyone have an idea he should help me pls
Re: How Can I Travel 4rm Nigeria To Liberia By Road by erico2k2(m): 10:16am On Sep 26, 2010
dipo4info:

I wan't to travel to liberia by road if anyone have an idea he should help me pls
Can I ask you why you issueing urself a Life sentence? sup in Liberia?
Re: How Can I Travel 4rm Nigeria To Liberia By Road by Nobody: 10:49am On Sep 26, 2010
You can go by road ,but your money will will be exhausted at the borders,the fact that you are nigerian makes it worse ,Nigerian passport as special price from other african nationalities,you will start the journey from  Ghana, so you can go to ghana and then there are cars to monrovia,or you can start from abijan ,its real  fun on the way,you will get to see other African cultures and you will understand somethings with first hand information.Dont forget they dont like Nigerians in Liberia ,so you may encounter little problems at the borders,but just remain a Nigerian you will be fine,because you will see other Nigerian traders who will guide you,but dont disclose your mission or money on you to your fellow Niger,because they can set you up,so divide your money to 2 places so that when one part is missing or taken away from you you will have the other part safe, i suggest you sew one part with your jeans.Nigerians on that route can set you up,so be careful.Save journey-

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Travel 4rm Nigeria To Liberia By Road by Nobody: 11:05am On Sep 26, 2010
olas2u:

You can go by road ,but your money will will be exhausted at the borders,the fact that you are nigeria makes it worse ,Nigerian passport as special price from other african nationalities,you will start the journey from  Ghana, so you can go to ghana and then there are cras to monrovia,or you can start of Abijan ,its real  fun on the way,you will get to see other African culture and you will understand somethings with first hand information.Dont forget they dont like Nigerians in Liberia ,so you may encounter little problems at the borders,but just remain a Nigerian you will be fine,because you will see other Nigerian traders who will guide you,but dont disclose your mission or money on you to your fellow Niger,because they can set you up,so divide your money to 2 places so that when one part is missing or taken away from you you will have the other part save i suggest you sew one part with your jeans.Nigerians on that route can set you up,os be careful.Save journey-
waooo u must be a tourist

1 Like

Re: How Can I Travel 4rm Nigeria To Liberia By Road by Nobody: 11:05am On Sep 26, 2010
olas2u:

You can go by road ,but your money will will be exhausted at the borders,the fact that you are nigeria makes it worse ,Nigerian passport as special price from other african nationalities,you will start the journey from  Ghana, so you can go to ghana and then there are cras to monrovia,or you can start of Abijan ,its real  fun on the way,you will get to see other African culture and you will understand somethings with first hand information.Dont forget they dont like Nigerians in Liberia ,so you may encounter little problems at the borders,but just remain a Nigerian you will be fine,because you will see other Nigerian traders who will guide you,but dont disclose your mission or money on you to your fellow Niger,because they can set you up,so divide your money to 2 places so that when one part is missing or taken away from you you will have the other part save i suggest you sew one part with your jeans.Nigerians on that route can set you up,os be careful.Save journey-
Re: How Can I Travel 4rm Nigeria To Liberia By Road by erico2k2(m): 11:24am On Sep 26, 2010
@STACYM
PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZz,I'm on medication for tooth ache,I can't afford to laugh more  lol grin grin grin grin grin stop I beg you   grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: How Can I Travel 4rm Nigeria To Liberia By Road by snowdrops(m): 2:42pm On Sep 26, 2010
STACYM:

erico2k2:

@STACYM
PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZz,I'm on medication for tooth ache,I can't afford to laugh more  lol grin grin grin grin grin stop I beg you   grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
And whats so funny about that?
Re: How Can I Travel 4rm Nigeria To Liberia By Road by erico2k2(m): 4:37pm On Sep 26, 2010
@snowdrops
Sup with you? relax its sunday, can't you see the funny side of it?stop taking everything serious!!,I'm still laughing though.
Re: How Can I Travel 4rm Nigeria To Liberia By Road by Nobody: 12:17pm On Aug 01, 2017
Hi all,pls if you live in Liberia,pls reach me at rowlandjumbo@gmail.com

An international company is urgently looking for people who reside in Liberia for international placement.
Re: How Can I Travel 4rm Nigeria To Liberia By Road by engrade08(m): 1:30pm On Aug 01, 2017
Am a Welder. Any job for me
Re: How Can I Travel 4rm Nigeria To Liberia By Road by Nobody: 2:01pm On Aug 01, 2017
engrade08:
Am a Welder. Any job for me

Do you live in Monrovia?
Re: How Can I Travel 4rm Nigeria To Liberia By Road by Qu33nSh3ba: 2:27pm On Sep 22, 2018
dipo4info:

Please I will be traveling to Liberia by road for the fun of it... Can anyone give me a concise details on how to go... I will be traveling from Lagos, to Monrovia.

Please I would need your help

1 Like

Re: How Can I Travel 4rm Nigeria To Liberia By Road by UcheChris21(m): 11:21am On Mar 24, 2022
Good morning my good people please my bane is Uche Chris from Anamnbra state_Nigeria I want to travel to Monrovia_Liberia by road from Chikanda/Benin border please did Anyone knows the route ? This is all my WhatsApp number +2348066829419 Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Can I Travel 4rm Nigeria To Liberia By Road by UcheChris21(m): 11:24am On Mar 24, 2022
Good morning my good people please my name is Uche Chris from Awka_Anamnbra state_Nigeria I want to travel to Monrovia_Liberia by road from Chikanda/Benin border please did Anyone knows the route ? This is all my WhatsApp number +2348066829419 Thanks

(1) (Reply)

My Ordeal With Customs And Quarantine Officers At Emirates Airline Desk MMIA / How To Identify Fake Visa And Job Agents (uae/dubai) / 75 Stranded World Cup Fans Escape In Russia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.