Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,878 members, 7,802,835 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:54 PM

My Money Is Hanging Between Aero And Gtbank - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / My Money Is Hanging Between Aero And Gtbank (449 Views)

Aero Aircraft Develops Fault Mid-air, Struggles To Land In Abuja / HELP: My Package Sent From USA Is Hanging At The Nigerian Customs / Two Tired Masquerades Hanging At The Back Of A Bus In Enugu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Money Is Hanging Between Aero And Gtbank by bankole200(m): 7:07am On May 23, 2019
I experienced a failed transaction of booking for a flight ticket using the 737 ussd code. I have complained to both parties. Nobody is taking responsibility. Gtbank said the transaction was successful, on the other hand, Aero is not responding to the mails sent, one through their ticketing office and from me also. Who knows the best channel to resolve this issue?
Re: My Money Is Hanging Between Aero And Gtbank by bizza45: 7:35am On May 23, 2019
sue two of the to court make their eyes clear ... what nonsense

1 Like

Re: My Money Is Hanging Between Aero And Gtbank by DonGtoG1(m): 7:46am On May 23, 2019
If you take the situation lightly, you may end up loosing your hard earned money to one big fat "FO OL" who wants to reap where he/she didn't sow.

I had similar experience with "zen ith" on 22nd of November last year(2018), i sent numerous mails and i was eventually blocked from sending mail. Even with my screenshot evidences. Before i resort to almost resuming with one of their branches.

After everything, i started getting back my money in batches on 21st of January this year (2019), until after one month before i could get all refunded to me.

They initially claimed that the transaction was successful.

OUR GOVERNMENT IS NOT JUST BEING OF HELP. As they allow most of those good for nothing banks to swindle(YAHOO) the customers without being questioned.

1 Like

Re: My Money Is Hanging Between Aero And Gtbank by Nobody: 8:23am On May 23, 2019
If you have proof of them deducting your money; sue their asses and collect the profit that may have accrued.

Sue them for damages; claim you lost a major business deal because of their incompetence and hence the client has put you in a black book of business.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Air Peace Speaks On Suspending Evacuation Of Nigerians From South Africa / 5 Tips To Spot Fake Visa And Travel Agents In Nigeria / UAE Amends Its Visa Validity And Residency Rules As COVID-19 Subsides

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.