Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,862,372 members, 6,867,256 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 May 2022 at 03:30 PM

Advantages Of Pot Belly In Men - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Advantages Of Pot Belly In Men (410 Views)

My Chicken Was Just Doing Soapy Inside Pot.. / Pot Belly! Turn On Or Turn Off? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Advantages Of Pot Belly In Men by redcard(m): 7:33am On May 23, 2019
Major advantages of pot belly in men

Good morning family!

Today we shall be looking at the major advantages of pot belly. Yes... Aha! No holds barred

Everything with disadvantage also have an advantage

1. Mobile table – At the bar on a crowded night and the tables are all full? No worries! You can use your belly as your own person table. Bring you and your friends closer to one another with your portable table. Maybe meet some new people in the process and get some free drinks.

2. Foot hider – Hate looking at your ugly feet, podophobic or do you just want to be surprised at what pair of shoes you’re wearing? Don’t fret, your belly will help you with that too.

3. People may think you’re pregnant – Everyone loves expecting mothers. They’ll be glad to wish you well with your pregnancy. Hopefully, they won’t see a beer in your hand. People get real bent out of shape with expecting mothers are drinking.

4. Ignore society’s impossible beauty standards – You’re probably not a model. Sorry. Neither am I (One time someone said I would be an excellent role model because I used profanity around children. Sorry for trying to educate the world.). Society puts pressure on us to meet impossible standards. Do your own thing and be your own, beautiful, large bellied butterfly. You probably won’t be able to fly for very far or very long, but hopefully, it’s enough to get you to the closest pub for another round.

Lol! Do you think the above stated advantages are funny and ridiculous.

If you think so

Order for our slim fit tea that get rid of pot belly in 28 days

(1) (Reply)

Companion Needed / Married And Bored In Benin City / -

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2022 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.