Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,962 members, 7,806,784 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:56 PM

Lady Begs EFCC To Release Naira Marley As She Cries (Video) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lady Begs EFCC To Release Naira Marley As She Cries (Video) (25004 Views)

Patience Ozokwor Mourns Rachel Oniga, Cries (Video) / Governor Ayade Appoints Shan George As Chairman Callywood Board, She Cries / "Please Release Naira Maley" Nigerian Lady Burst Into Tears, Solicit For Maley (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Begs EFCC To Release Naira Marley As She Cries (Video) by megaxart(m): 1:14pm On May 23, 2019
doublecross:
you are a bastard! you know nothing about the economic situation of this country. i don't support scam in anyway but what you should be telling the government right now is to improve the standard of living of this country so that there can be a justification for the arrest of these yahoo boys. people like you are the reason why the nation is still stagnant. i wish you and your generation a quick death you foo1!

There is currently justification for the arrest of these "yahoo boys". You are contradicting yourself. So because the country is hard and life is hard you should make the life of someone else hard?

2 Likes

Re: Lady Begs EFCC To Release Naira Marley As She Cries (Video) by zibya: 1:17pm On May 23, 2019
doublecross:
you are a bastard! you know nothing about the economic situation of this country. i don't support scam in anyway but what you should be telling the government right now is to improve the standard of living of this country so that there can be a justification for the arrest of these yahoo boys. people like you are the reason why the nation is still stagnant. i wish you and your generation a quick death you foo1!
So the prevailing economic situation in the country is justification to commit fraud? You are saying the EFCC shouldn't do their jobs because things are hard. My friend you are talking nonsense

4 Likes

Re: Lady Begs EFCC To Release Naira Marley As She Cries (Video) by hollywater: 1:18pm On May 23, 2019
Na better thunder go fire this girl. U are supporting criminal abi.

1 Like

Re: Lady Begs EFCC To Release Naira Marley As She Cries (Video) by rzarector(m): 1:21pm On May 23, 2019
ricon:
This generation has gone mad, everything is abnormal even the mentality of the average youths
as in ehen!!!!they have thrown core values that we once upheld while growing up in dis naija to the trash, I just don't know the perfect word to describe dem.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Begs EFCC To Release Naira Marley As She Cries (Video) by emekmorris: 1:21pm On May 23, 2019
So na dis kind babe naira marley dey hammer
Re: Lady Begs EFCC To Release Naira Marley As She Cries (Video) by emekmorris: 1:23pm On May 23, 2019
So na dis kin babe naira marley dey hammer
Re: Lady Begs EFCC To Release Naira Marley As She Cries (Video) by airprinz(m): 1:28pm On May 23, 2019
Stop crying, Baby doll. Crime doesn't pay. Even though he comes out of jail today, he'll hardly recognize that you were one of the persons that cried and plead for his rescue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Begs EFCC To Release Naira Marley As She Cries (Video) by doublecross(m): 1:44pm On May 23, 2019
zibya:
So the prevailing economic situation in the country is justification to commit fraud? You are saying the EFCC shouldn't do their jobs because things are hard. My friend you are talking nonsense
on the contrary, you are talking bill shit! the government should look into why these boys indulge in such illegal acts and cub it. improve the standard of living and then there will be no reason for the yahoo shit! i hate it when people suffer from being scammed but the truth is the Nigerian government should be blamed.
Re: Lady Begs EFCC To Release Naira Marley As She Cries (Video) by amber222(f): 1:45pm On May 23, 2019
victorisreal02:
Lady Burst Into Tears, Begs EFCC To Release Naira Marley

A female fan of the arrested music artiste by EFCC for fraud burst into tears as she begs EFCC to release Naira Marley

Stream below...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qdqcniBQkOk

Source:- http://9jaflaver.com/lady-burst-into-tears-begs-efcc-to-release-naira-marley/

ds one no get brain at all

1 Like

Re: Lady Begs EFCC To Release Naira Marley As She Cries (Video) by Lovelyn451(f): 1:51pm On May 23, 2019
Ah no wan laff abeg sad
Re: Lady Begs EFCC To Release Naira Marley As She Cries (Video) by Olajah81: 1:53pm On May 23, 2019
See d falling boobs
Be like make l dey suck am
Re: Lady Begs EFCC To Release Naira Marley As She Cries (Video) by BravoDe: 2:06pm On May 23, 2019
Aieboocaar:
See this stoopid daughter of eve!!
www.nairaland.com/attachments/6999714_img20180418112452_jpegeb8a87ce1d3b48d29ef73feffa2e71e2

All she should be begging is for his bail application to be heard come 30th of may... Anything short of that, MY GUY GO ROT IN JAIL

Just like Odoi dey chop Chelsea bench
Re: Lady Begs EFCC To Release Naira Marley As She Cries (Video) by FhukaFhuka: 2:07pm On May 23, 2019
Habibsocial080:
Finally I made it as 1st to comment on Nairamaley Post LALASTICA hia is my account number 00689***** Zenith bank...

1 Like

Re: Lady Begs EFCC To Release Naira Marley As She Cries (Video) by Nobody: 2:15pm On May 23, 2019
Play me Naya Marley.....
Re: Lady Begs EFCC To Release Naira Marley As She Cries (Video) by trapQ: 2:18pm On May 23, 2019
Hahahahaha
Kingrexyl:
This girl is very stupid, with her wide mouth like frypan.
Re: Lady Begs EFCC To Release Naira Marley As She Cries (Video) by olajide8(m): 2:27pm On May 23, 2019
victorisreal02:
Lady Burst Into Tears, Begs EFCC To Release Naira Marley

A female fan of the arrested music artiste by EFCC for fraud burst into tears as she begs EFCC to release Naira Marley

Stream below...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qdqcniBQkOk

Source:- http://9jaflaver.com/lady-burst-into-tears-begs-efcc-to-release-naira-marley/

And the idiots keep multiply like wild fire

1 Like

Re: Lady Begs EFCC To Release Naira Marley As She Cries (Video) by Aboks(m): 2:31pm On May 23, 2019
useless mouth crying by force, its not her fault

1 Like

Re: Lady Begs EFCC To Release Naira Marley As She Cries (Video) by Derinhenz: 2:57pm On May 23, 2019
Na Ogun go kill her!

1 Like

Re: Lady Begs EFCC To Release Naira Marley As She Cries (Video) by Gabbyking(m): 3:20pm On May 23, 2019
Jamesmatic:
EFCC should free naira abeg, economic changes determine social changes so d govt should improve their policy....

You guys can help yourself by making a better Nigeria. How on earth would you come open to say this? Internet fraud “yahoo yahoo” is a big crime and any offender should be prosecuted accordingly. He should rot in jail and serve as example to others sad sad

1 Like

Re: Lady Begs EFCC To Release Naira Marley As She Cries (Video) by crackhouse(m): 4:02pm On May 23, 2019
the guy go just mercy for this one fuc.k am small.....
Re: Lady Begs EFCC To Release Naira Marley As She Cries (Video) by Kingspin(m): 5:14pm On May 23, 2019
This look bulshit
Re: Lady Begs EFCC To Release Naira Marley As She Cries (Video) by femmoy(m): 9:36pm On May 23, 2019
Kyngfarabale1:
ftc.....Alhamdulilah
alaye na glo network u dey use? grin
Re: Lady Begs EFCC To Release Naira Marley As She Cries (Video) by Fixedmaches1129: 9:47pm On May 23, 2019
See below
Re: Lady Begs EFCC To Release Naira Marley As She Cries (Video) by mechanics(m): 7:31am On May 24, 2019
Crocodile tears.
Re: Lady Begs EFCC To Release Naira Marley As She Cries (Video) by Greatzeus(m): 9:01am On May 25, 2019
undecided
Re: Lady Begs EFCC To Release Naira Marley As She Cries (Video) by Greatzeus(m): 9:03am On May 25, 2019
doublecross:
STFU,it's obvious you are a scammer, economic situation making a popular artist to go in fraud? He has singles and videos,he shows expensive cars and big houses in his videos. Even if his career is going too high,can't he go into other businesses with what he has.
You are pained now but wait for the time when karma will catch up with you,that time it's your mother and other family members that will cry then,evil bastard thief barawo,God punished you tongue

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Iyanya Looks Bleached In New Selfie / Actress Rosaline Meurer Pictured With Nairalander As She Trends On ATTENTION / Ronke Oshodi Oke Celebrates Her 43rd Birthday Today With New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.