Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,893 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:08 AM

Panasonic 'suspends Transactions' With Huawei After US Ban - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Panasonic 'suspends Transactions' With Huawei After US Ban (18457 Views)

Facilitate All Kinds Of Business Transactions With Our Cash Backed Instrument 10 / Win A Trip To Dubai; Get Cash Back For Transactions With Your Firstbank Cards / Tax Implications Of Transactions With Foreign Entities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Panasonic 'suspends Transactions' With Huawei After US Ban by tbliss22(m): 9:46am On May 23, 2019
As far as I'm concerned based on my years of tech product procurement from both countries, I've come to realize china tech guys deliberately produce low quality gadgets for African countries paradventure to other continents sold cheaply....

But will rework same product to good quality when exporting to USA. As if that's not enough you get to see Chinese guys stealing USA tech ideas to produce clones of USA designs which of course is of low quality (so many cloned Iphones in the market now)

Chinese might believe they've got technological innovations but cant rub shoulder with the US because quality of product is key. China should come down from her stood of pride and initiate a negotiation with USA.

Finally, USA will continuously be up there cos they do aggressive and strategic optimization on per second basis training all her tech wizards. Today we have windows 10, Samsung S10 and even Iphone8 meaning the consistent upgrade with continuously causing confusion in the camp of her enemy.

1 Like

Re: Panasonic 'suspends Transactions' With Huawei After US Ban by ken6488(m): 9:48am On May 23, 2019
Topmaike007:
is that not better than the one that killed hundred of thousands of their people with nuclear weapons

grin go to YouTube search ww2

Pearl harbor..

Battle of Omaha..

You WILL see a amount of Americans that were killed..

Forger this nuclear bomb of a thing bro..

Even Russia and USA and China were allies during the war

1 Like

Re: Panasonic 'suspends Transactions' With Huawei After US Ban by Nobody: 9:50am On May 23, 2019
Topmaike007:
for your point of correction Eran ko I never applied and never intended applying because I enjoy Africa and to your point of correction I am in Algeria now to visit an uncle.

And if they look at you very well you're using China gadget
grin
See how hungry you are! Algeria ?? Hahahahahahahahaa
You will.never ever be given visa

You have probably been blacklisted from all American embassies

No wonder you went to Algeria! Hungry illegal immigrant
Come on get away

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Panasonic 'suspends Transactions' With Huawei After US Ban by Nobody: 9:50am On May 23, 2019
lol..after google banned huawie..

Re: Panasonic 'suspends Transactions' With Huawei After US Ban by Nobody: 9:52am On May 23, 2019
LiveByNight:

Another educated iliterate incapable of exerting mental.effort to read deep about this issue but is blinded by the frustration of constantly being denied visa to the USA to sell drugs hence is ranting pro Chinese slurs

Cry me a river you will.never be allowed into the USA nor will anyone in your lineage

Stand with Huawei all.you want

You are the educated illiterate here because you don't understand what enlightened self interest means.

Your pro American stance is reflective of how colonized your mind is .

China is trying to destroy a global world order set up by westerners in which you are viewed as s slave and sub human.

3 Likes

Re: Panasonic 'suspends Transactions' With Huawei After US Ban by ken6488(m): 9:53am On May 23, 2019
martineverest:
u are among the few that understood this ban....America is acting on behalf of oppressed Chinese neighbors: Korea, Japan and Taiwan

Taiwan will be like grin

Pepper Dem Wella

1 Like

Re: Panasonic 'suspends Transactions' With Huawei After US Ban by Blazebond(m): 10:01am On May 23, 2019
lawnreigh:
Multiplier effect of US ban on Huawei, America leads and others follow. I laugh when this kids says America will loos in all this. You think the American tink tank wouldnt have looked into the pros and cons before taking such decision.

For those of you that will be trying to make America look bad because of this. I want you to know that China bans all American Giants like Google, Gmail etc. Its high time America stand up to these Chinese Manipulators, America made them buy moving factories there due to cheap labour. They force tech transfer on companies and copied the rest and later became powerful and coming back to rival America. The US alliance is strong and all its allies will follow suit. I studied in China so I know what I'm saying. May God continue to bless America.

grin grin grin grin grin grin you watch too many American movie's, unlike you and your type's who will forever be submissive to U.S and Western europe,china ain't in that class of "slavery",when you where busy lapping up to U.S world control and refusing to grow as a person and as a Nation,china and co where preparing for times like these,now the world is beginning to see the real intention of the U.S,a country that refuses to allow others to grow,whom do you think is the biggest market for U.S goods,do you think it is Africa, think again,it is china,they will break through whatever crap the U.S throws at them,this battle going on now is a tech battle and i tell you,forget about Hollywood propaganda crap,china and huawei are super ready.

3 Likes

Re: Panasonic 'suspends Transactions' With Huawei After US Ban by TheTourist: 10:04am On May 23, 2019
BuhariIsBURIED:

Female account with male pinshure.. is your brain paining you?

Ashawo. Please leave my boyfriend alone

1 Like

Re: Panasonic 'suspends Transactions' With Huawei After US Ban by Topmaike007(m): 10:04am On May 23, 2019
LiveByNight:

grin
See how hungry you are! Algeria ?? Hahahahahahahahaa
You will.never ever be given visa

You have probably been blacklisted from all American embassies

No wonder you went to Algeria! Hungry illegal immigrant
Come on get away

my uncle stay their and I went for a visit...get your fact right oponu

1 Like

Re: Panasonic 'suspends Transactions' With Huawei After US Ban by blowjohn(m): 10:06am On May 23, 2019
RTSC:

China already has alternatives to many US products like wechat and Co.
But it is mostly used in China.
The rest of the world will not use it.

China is the only country in the world that forces foreign companies in China to submit their intellectual property just to have access to their market.

That is bad. That is very bad.
Only the US can call their bluff and will use this as an opportunity to cripple them finally.

Imagine a Chinese world power, the rest of the world is fucckked.

What people don't understand is that it's better for the US to rule the world than China.
The US is far more tolerable than China.
China wey dey burn bibles?

5 Likes

Re: Panasonic 'suspends Transactions' With Huawei After US Ban by OBAGADAFFI: 10:07am On May 23, 2019
martineverest:
u are among the few that understood this ban....America is acting on behalf of oppressed Chinese neighbors: Korea, Japan and Taiwan

You understand the game .
Re: Panasonic 'suspends Transactions' With Huawei After US Ban by OBAGADAFFI: 10:09am On May 23, 2019
Blazebond:

grin grin grin grin grin grin you watch too many American movie's, unlike you and your type's who will forever be submissive to U.S and Western europe,china ain't in that class of "slavery",when you where busy lapping up to U.S world control and refusing to grow as a person and as a Nation,china and co where preparing for times like these,now the world is beginning to see the real intention of the U.S,a country that refuses to allow others to grow,whom do you think is the biggest market for U.S goods,do you think it is Africa, think again,it is china,they will break through whatever crap the U.S throws at them,this battle going on now is a tech battle and i tell you,forget about Hollywood propaganda crap,china and huawei are super ready.

Samsung, LG will be the biggest winners here.

Most Chinese products are stolen patents from Japanese, S- Korean and EU countries.

Chine and Huawei Will loose this battle.

3 Likes

Re: Panasonic 'suspends Transactions' With Huawei After US Ban by Topmaike007(m): 10:10am On May 23, 2019
martineverest:
they are not...they are the ones that are benefiting the ban.... America is acting on their behalf.china have opppressed Japanese,Korea and Taiwanese companies to the extent that they couldn't do anything.chinese government in collaboration with Their companies steal their neighbours' intellectual property without paying royalties
where is the fact Bro all this USA thing I refuse to believe any
Re: Panasonic 'suspends Transactions' With Huawei After US Ban by Danishguy(m): 10:11am On May 23, 2019
Topmaike007:
it seems you're are the one that's mental unstable...all those Japanese firms are dumb to Ally with the one that tested nuclear weapon on their land
Japan has a huge moat over America in advance and sensitive electronics, and clearly isn't getting the jealous stare from America. Occupying the position of third world largest economy in the world, Japan will stick to an ally who would protect and advance its interest.

Whatever Japan and Korea are today, the US made that happen. China does not care about any other country, rather than what she may steal and own. Imagine giving loans to countries with kleptomanias as leaders and later hijacking national infrastructures to repay said loans.

Like Anwar Sadat the late Egyptian president would say, "Russians can give you arms, but only the United States can give you a solution"

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Panasonic 'suspends Transactions' With Huawei After US Ban by ken6488(m): 10:11am On May 23, 2019
Akoja360:
lol..after google banned huawie..

Wrong Kirin os preview

Re: Panasonic 'suspends Transactions' With Huawei After US Ban by Nobody: 10:11am On May 23, 2019
Freedem:

You are the educated illiterate here because you don't understand what enlightened self interest means.

China is trying to destroy a global world order set up by westerners in which you are viewed as s slave and sub human.

Shut up there

Hungry illegal immigrant

Looking for desert route to America

You will be shot by the US border patrol

4 Likes

Re: Panasonic 'suspends Transactions' With Huawei After US Ban by Topmaike007(m): 10:12am On May 23, 2019
blowjohn:

What people don't understand is that it's better for the US to rule the world than China.
The US is far more tolerable than China.
China wey dey burn bibles?
that's to tell you that they're not Religion fanatics
Re: Panasonic 'suspends Transactions' With Huawei After US Ban by Xisnin(m): 10:13am On May 23, 2019
Centrallock:
Us tec companies are just stealing ideas?
From who? China
Even if your claim were true, nobody owns an idea.

Android can't rule for ever so thanks to them for giving way for a new OS should huawei and China make a better OS they will forever cush that decision
I laugh at this comment, there is nothing like "better OS".
Only those in the tech sector will understand.

Usa is not as powerful as you think, 90% of usa tech gurus are Indians and China, these guys are just after buying your ideas and any competitive rivalry to oppose thier dominace, we on tech issues forget about their war history and remove allies from USA and see how empty they will become. Alot of you guys are deceived with the name USA and power
Again, you show your lack of awareness of the tech industry.
Ideas are worth nothing. No sensible person will pay you a shilling for an idea.
By your logic, the thousands of Africans who work in the UK health sector holds
the real power.
Then you wonder why these geniuses did not stay in their country
to beging with.
Re: Panasonic 'suspends Transactions' With Huawei After US Ban by Topmaike007(m): 10:16am On May 23, 2019
Danishguy:
Japan has a huge moat over America in advance and sensitive electronics, and clearly isn't getting the jealous stare from America. Occupying the position of third world largest economy in the world, Japan will stick to an ally who would protect and advance its interest.

Whatever Japan and Korea are today, the US made that happen. China does not care about any other country, rather than what she may steal and own. Imagine giving loans to countries with kleptomanias as leaders and later hijacking national infrastructures to repay said loans.

Like Anwar Sadat the late Egyptian president would say, "Russians can give you arms, but only the United States can give you a solution"
nevertheless America are bastardd jaare what did Iran do lately that they're now threatening them with war,I just don't like there motive
Re: Panasonic 'suspends Transactions' With Huawei After US Ban by Nobody: 10:21am On May 23, 2019
LiveByNight:

Shut up there

Hungry illegal immigrant

Looking for desert route to America

You will be shot by the US border patrol

Mumu I was born in England, coming home to my father's land soon. Stop being gullible fools in Nigeria and wake up.
Re: Panasonic 'suspends Transactions' With Huawei After US Ban by Centrallock: 10:21am On May 23, 2019
Xisnin:

From who? China
Even if your claim were true, nobody owns an idea.

i laugh at this comment, there is nothing like "better OS".
Only those in the tech sector will understand.

Again, you show your lack of awareness of the tech industry.
Ideas are worth nothing. No sensible person will pay you a shilling for an idea.
By your logic, the thousands of Africans who work in the UK health sector holds
the real power.
Then you wonder why these geniuses did not stay in their country
to beging with.
At the bolded killed my zeal to engage you into what would have been a beautiful Convo
Am an active data analyst and also a good programmer, if not for my contract clause with the british just maybe i might no need to introduce myself have a good day as i ain't going to reply any more mention
Re: Panasonic 'suspends Transactions' With Huawei After US Ban by ken6488(m): 10:22am On May 23, 2019
Topmaike007:
nevertheless America are bastardd jaare what did Iran do lately that they're now threatening them with war,I just don't like there motive

cheesy you don't understand Americans...

Americans have naturally hatred

For

Communist.
UnDemocratic government..

Because Americans believe those country posses alot of threat to them...

Note..

Ifo have it that china ship some America techse to Iran

That thing they pain USA eeeeh
Re: Panasonic 'suspends Transactions' With Huawei After US Ban by Topmaike007(m): 10:24am On May 23, 2019
Freedem:

Mumu I was born in England, coming home to my father's land soon. Stop being gullible fools in Nigeria and wake up.
Biko leave the mumu to be saying nonsense he thinks all Nigerians are unfortunate like him

1 Like

Re: Panasonic 'suspends Transactions' With Huawei After US Ban by Topmaike007(m): 10:26am On May 23, 2019
ken6488:

For

Communist.

Note..

and it is bad as a world president to say such to a country
Re: Panasonic 'suspends Transactions' With Huawei After US Ban by Nobody: 10:27am On May 23, 2019
Freedem:

You are a liar and a scammer !!!

Thief !! You were born in owu road ibadan by a local.mid wife under an orange sellers table

Thief dreamer

Stupid.liar

Criminal who has never and will never leave the shores of Nigeria

Bloody thief

4 Likes

Re: Panasonic 'suspends Transactions' With Huawei After US Ban by Nobody: 10:29am On May 23, 2019
ken6488:

For

Communist.

Note..

They use democracy as an excuse to invade.

If America has invaded most of Asia and South America why do you think they won't come for Africa?

The populism in Europe now is fuelled by American populists, and they're all about identitarian politics.

We are in Babylon with the west , Chinese don't believe in invasion and from history we can confirm same. Their Confucianism ideology in China views the world has an entity that must work collaboratively.

What has westernern capitalism done for you in Nigeria other than hunger and poverty.

1 Like

Re: Panasonic 'suspends Transactions' With Huawei After US Ban by Topmaike007(m): 10:29am On May 23, 2019
Freedem:

ohhh will swear for you ooh,I told you to leave the Ode,oponu,mumu that is saying nonsense.replying a mad man automatically make you too a mad man

1 Like

Re: Panasonic 'suspends Transactions' With Huawei After US Ban by Nobody: 10:30am On May 23, 2019
If north Korea can survive with u.s trade ban why can't China?

1 Like

Re: Panasonic 'suspends Transactions' With Huawei After US Ban by Nobody: 10:31am On May 23, 2019
Topmaike007:
my uncle stay their and I went for a visit...get your fact right oponu

Liar !!!
Re: Panasonic 'suspends Transactions' With Huawei After US Ban by Originalsly: 10:31am On May 23, 2019
The US first tried to get the UK from dropping Huawei as the contractor for the establishment of their 5G network. They claimed Huawei is run by China and the UKs security would be compromised. The UK disagreed. Now the US is trying to indirectly shut down that contract by shutting down Huawei. Why suddenly are all these countries and companies cutting off business with Huawei ? It is not voluntary. Basically...it is by force. If the US says no business with Huawei.... same goes for any country or company that does business with Huawei. If they fail to comply.... they can no longer do business with the US or any US companies or other countries or companies that do business with the IS. In short..they also become blacklisted. In short..US is a bully.
Those who think it's good... wait when US blacklists Nigerian oil. Your eyes will clear.

2 Likes

Re: Panasonic 'suspends Transactions' With Huawei After US Ban by Topmaike007(m): 10:34am On May 23, 2019
Freedem:

They use democracy as an excuse to invade.

If America has invadeid most of Asia and South America why do you think they won't come for Africa?

The populism in Europe now is fuelled by American populists, and they're all about identitarian politics.

We are in Babylon with the west , Chinese don't believe in invasion and from history we can confirm same. Their Confucianism ideology in China views the world has an entity that must work collaboratively.

What has westernern capitalism done for you in Nigeria other than hunger and poverty.
and also this useless American are also destroying some other parts of Africa imagine what they did to Libya, America is selling fuel to other America countries pls where are they getting it from,they invaded Libya all in the name of liberation now we all can see what Libya has turned to,USA is not something someone can trust they are crying that Huawei are using their Gadget to gather information for the Chinese government, meanwhile the same American government are using Facebook, Google, WhatsApp to gather information...

American is Bastardd

4 Likes

Re: Panasonic 'suspends Transactions' With Huawei After US Ban by timesup234: 10:35am On May 23, 2019
martineverest:
u are clearly ignorant..... Chinese government are in dilemma.their economy is crumbling
You are a toddler. Western institutions like the IMF and World Bank don't even know the real size of the Chinese economy. Anything you see about China can't be verified. The US. military and government don't even know the annual Chinese defense budget. China is a communist state, the government is even undermining the true strength of the Chinese economy. All what you read about crumbling economy is western propaganda. According to western media the Chinese economy is growing 6.5% annually but in the real sense it is more than 10%. China government won't even claim the right of surpassing America in terms of GDP PPP when it happened in 2014. They brushed it aside. America will make all the noise and China will do the winning.

www.bloomberg.com/amp/view/articles/2017-10-18/who-has-the-world-s-no-1-economy-not-the-u-s
https://www.foxnews.com/world/china-surpasses-u-s-to-become-largest-world-economy
https://www.forbes.com/sites/timworstall/2014/12/07/chinas-now-the-world-number-one-economy-and-it-doesnt-matter-a-darn/
https://www.marketwatch.com/story/its-official-america-is-now-no-2-2014-12-04

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

285 Dangote Drivers Wanted Over Stolen Tyres / Naira Unification: Forex Inflow Rises By 28% To $1.41bn / MTN, Airtel Lose N479bn To Currency Revaluation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.