Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,469 members, 7,808,687 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:23 PM

Panasonic 'suspends Transactions' With Huawei After US Ban - Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Panasonic 'suspends Transactions' With Huawei After US Ban (18472 Views)

Facilitate All Kinds Of Business Transactions With Our Cash Backed Instrument 10 / Win A Trip To Dubai; Get Cash Back For Transactions With Your Firstbank Cards / Tax Implications Of Transactions With Foreign Entities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Panasonic 'suspends Transactions' With Huawei After US Ban by Nobody: 11:21am On May 23, 2019
Freedem:

So angry and ignorant. Lol poverty kill you there ���

Shut up there

Dirty person
Re: Panasonic 'suspends Transactions' With Huawei After US Ban by Nobody: 11:21am On May 23, 2019
engrchykae:
italy is ur ancestral home na,u are not supposed to be angry

Fraud is your ancestral skills isn't it ?

Thief
Re: Panasonic 'suspends Transactions' With Huawei After US Ban by engrchykae(m): 11:27am On May 23, 2019
LiveByNight:

Fraud is your ancestral skills isn't it ?

Thief
and prostitution is your exclusive.

1 Like

Re: Panasonic 'suspends Transactions' With Huawei After US Ban by martineverest(m): 11:34am On May 23, 2019
timesup234:
Just liike how American sanctions killed everybody in Cuba, North Korea, Iran and Venezuela? You are a rookie. China has the last card in this trade war and can crumble America within 30 minutes. I am including a link below and best believe I am only using Western media link since it is clear you are a slave of western lies. Before they even admit just know it is a trillion times worse than what they are saying. China can destroy the whole global economy in less than 5 minutes. The link I am including will always try to reduce the shame of the fallout but experts like us who have been following their lies knows where the reading stops. China can destroy the America economy in a million ways if they want to. They are not loud talkers or noisemakers like Trump. Huawei new operating system will be available in less than 6 months if the US. truly want a war. They will surely get one they can't fight

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/04/05/chinas-1-point-2-trillion-weapon-that-could-be-used-in-a-us-trade-war.html
https://www.cnbc.com/2019/05/23/huawei-our-own-operating-system-could-be-ready-this-year.html
apple, foxconn etc are all moving their manufacturing sectors away from china.trump is heavily taxing 200bn dollars of Chinese goods and china is drifting into recession

china stock has fallen

1 Like

Re: Panasonic 'suspends Transactions' With Huawei After US Ban by OBAGADAFFI: 11:37am On May 23, 2019
ollah2:

Most American products are stolen from Germany, USSR and Japan. You guys should quit the a*slicking of USA and be truthful with your words.

LOL,

US dont need the steal any technology.

Most scientist from Germany, USSR and Japan developed their technologies in US .
Re: Panasonic 'suspends Transactions' With Huawei After US Ban by jolamat(m): 11:43am On May 23, 2019
timesup234:
The US. will lose big time. America can't fight a trade world with China, this is just Trump trying to rally the base for next year elections. We all should be used to Trump by now, he is the greatest coward. He claim he was going to destroy North Korea, nothing happened. He threatened Venezuela, nothing happened. He is ranting about Iran and nothing will happen too. China has the ultimate power in this trade war if it decides to dump its $1.17 trillion hoard of U.S. Treasurys in retaliation. China are the owners of American debts. America will collapse in less than 30 mins. Most of the pro-american posters here just recite what they see on foreign media. They don't know their left from right.

Actually, you are correct, but China cannot do that, because it will hurt its own economy also. and China will collapse even before U.S collapse, because U.S can get another buyers to buy her treasury bill. and its even U.S that owes itself than what China and Japan owns put together.

2 Likes

Re: Panasonic 'suspends Transactions' With Huawei After US Ban by Nobody: 11:45am On May 23, 2019
timesup234:
At least we can both agree that the Soviet Union was the closest mankind saw to true Communism. It is indeed a feature of Communism.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ideology_of_the_Communist_Party_of_the_Soviet_Union.

True but they've moved on from that.
Re: Panasonic 'suspends Transactions' With Huawei After US Ban by ollah2: 11:45am On May 23, 2019
OBAGADAFFI:

LOL,

US dont need the steal any technology.

Most scientist from Germany, USSR and Japan developed their technologies in US .

You know nothing like jon snow
Re: Panasonic 'suspends Transactions' With Huawei After US Ban by Nobody: 11:46am On May 23, 2019
Centrallock:
No matter how hard US tries they can never enslave China
Us tec companies are just stealing ideas, buying any competitive ideas, why are they so afraid of competition and rivalry since they are claiming on being the best.
Modernize stupidity i balme some companies total dependcy on them.
This war they just kicked on will backfire them in one way or another, Android can't rule for ever so thanks to them for giving way for a new OS should huawei and China make a better OS they will forever cush that decision
I stand with huawei
All those quoting my post with no reasonable point than insult, trust me its never necessary.
Usa is not as powerful as you think, 90% of usa tech gurus are Indians and China, these guys are just after buying your ideas and any competitive rivalry to oppose thier dominace, we on tech issues forget about their war history and remove allies from USA and see how empty they will become. Alot of you guys are deceived with the name USA and power
Seems it's only you that don't agree that the chinese are intellectual robbers. Research more before you write.
Re: Panasonic 'suspends Transactions' With Huawei After US Ban by jolamat(m): 11:46am On May 23, 2019
lawnreigh:
If you know how terrible these Eastern blocks can be, I mean China, Russia etc they are very terrible people that are even worst than westerners. They always try to play the victim but I can tell you that the world is better of with American leadership, Chinese manipulates, copied everything. Its high time they stop them. American allies are with them on this and are truthful and realiable unlike this tricky Eastern block. Do you now China doesnt take a single refugee that crosses from North Korea despite knowing there plight? Do you know what China is doing in Xinjiang and other non Han Chinese ethnic minorities. Liberate yourself and read further never trust the yelllow people. A Chinese Apples employee was recently caught trying to move to China to head a company after resigning with over 40Gb of data, designs, info that he got through his position as senior engineer in Apple.

Guy, you are very current. Thumb Up.

1 Like

Re: Panasonic 'suspends Transactions' With Huawei After US Ban by OBAGADAFFI: 11:55am On May 23, 2019
How many Chinese product can compare with S-Koren and Japanese product?

China was just a manufacturing factory for most foreign products.

2 Likes

Re: Panasonic 'suspends Transactions' With Huawei After US Ban by OBAGADAFFI: 11:58am On May 23, 2019
ollah2:

You know nothing like jon snow

Who is Jon snow?

When did China start manufacturing Electronic and telecom products?

I will buy SONY, Samsung or LG product before thinking of any Chinese products.

1 Like

Re: Panasonic 'suspends Transactions' With Huawei After US Ban by Chiemela4sure(m): 12:01pm On May 23, 2019
lawnreigh:
Multiplier effect of US ban on Huawei, America leads and others follow. I laugh when this kids says America will loos in all this. You think the American tink tank wouldnt have looked into the pros and cons before taking such decision.

For those of you that will be trying to make America look bad because of this. I want you to know that China bans all American Giants like Google, Gmail etc. Its high time America stand up to these Chinese Manipulators, America made them buy moving factories there due to cheap labour. They force tech transfer on companies and copied the rest and later became powerful and coming back to rival America. The US alliance is strong and all its allies will follow suit. I studied in China so I know what I'm saying. May God continue to bless America.
Re: Panasonic 'suspends Transactions' With Huawei After US Ban by jolamat(m): 12:02pm On May 23, 2019
In case most of you don't know. China had done something similar too before.

Importers made limited efforts to reduce rare earth consumption and dependence on China after a diplomatic dispute between China and Japan in 2010. Japan accused China of halting rare earth supplies for political reasons, sparking recognition worldwide of the risks of dependence on one supplier. China denied it had halted supplies.

Few alternative suppliers were able to compete with China, which is home to 37% of global rare earths reserves.
Re: Panasonic 'suspends Transactions' With Huawei After US Ban by falopey: 12:07pm On May 23, 2019
pansophist:

How exactly will the world be fucckked if China becomes a world power? Please explain.

I'm not exactly sure about China forcing tech companies to submit their intellectual property, but if you're inferring to why tech giants like Google, Facebook etc doesn't operate in China, then its because thei refuse to comply with Chinese law such as storing datas of their citizens in China, and that the Chinese government must have access to it. In order words, they banished themselves due to their refusal to comply with Chinese data laws. So if Facebook agrees to store the datas of Chinese citizens in China and allows Chinese government have access to it, then they can start business immediately. Do you suspect anything here? If money is their aim, why the refusal to a simple conditions?

If there are no Chinese tech companies mining datas of US citizens, why should China accept such? Do you know anything about espionage? Remember Snowden? Remember that the US hacked Merkels phone recently? Know anything about privacy? Any country that intends to grow and compete in the world stage must protects it data, America did that, Russia did that, and yes, your beloved US did that. Be fair in your assessment. I'm not supporting China or USA, just stating observable facts

And lastly, when was the last time China bombed a country, sanctioned a country, enslaved a country with debt, meddled with their internal policy, and has military bases in whole continent? And you call China a threat? Really? African leaders in this game are the most vulnerable, because all your data, searches, uploads, and illiterates scattered in government offices use Google to search our confidential matters, so yes, Google knows everything before even the president knows. No country with serious global ambitions will accept that. If the US tech are so innocent, then they could just store their servers in China and Make money, but no, they prefer to store it in US, and have access to data of everyone outside the influence of Chinese control.

listen carefully to what you said in the first paragraph. It’s a fact that China steal intellectual properties from American companies doing business in China. Trump calls them out on this publicly everyday. China never issue any public disclaimer about it.

No foreign companies can do business in China without partnering with Chinese indigenous company in running the foreign companies. You have to. It’s the law in China. This is how those Chinese companies go about the stealing.

There’s more to just complying with Chinese law or allowing Chinese government access to your company in China. Why should I comply to your law to an extent of revealing the secrets of my business to you? That’s what China wants .

China can’t sanction any country because it doesn’t have the power to do so. The only country that can sanction China, Russia, Europe and any country is the US. Russia can’t even sanction cockroache.

1 Like

Re: Panasonic 'suspends Transactions' With Huawei After US Ban by peacefull(f): 12:10pm On May 23, 2019
engrchykae:
since after hiroshima and nagasaki,japan has been a puppet of the americans.
useless samurai bitch

Wow....
Useless samurai bitch....
This is very hurt cry

But that useless samurai bitches living in peaceful and convenient life.

1 Like

Re: Panasonic 'suspends Transactions' With Huawei After US Ban by ZaraGift: 12:14pm On May 23, 2019
Emmzy201:
I trust china
They will cut ties with many US companies in their country

You lack common sense, Chinese will be the losers if they try it because they will be shooting themselves at foot, Trump want US company taken out from China and returned back to US or elsewhere.
Re: Panasonic 'suspends Transactions' With Huawei After US Ban by Nobody: 12:19pm On May 23, 2019
Re: Panasonic 'suspends Transactions' With Huawei After US Ban by Nobody: 12:21pm On May 23, 2019
Re: Panasonic 'suspends Transactions' With Huawei After US Ban by pansophist(m): 12:32pm On May 23, 2019
falopey:
listen carefully to what you said in the first paragraph. It’s a fact that China steal intellectual properties from American companies doing business in China. Trump calls them out on this publicly everyday. China never issue any public disclaimer about it.

No foreign companies can do business in China without partnering with Chinese indigenous company in running the foreign companies. You have to. It’s the law in China. This is how those Chinese companies go about the stealing.

There’s more to just complying with Chinese law or allowing Chinese government access to your company in China. Why should I comply to your law to an extent of revealing the secrets of my business to you? That’s what China wants .

China can’t sanction any country because it doesn’t have the power to do so. The only country that can sanction China, Russia, Europe and any country is the US. Russia can’t even sanction cockroache.

Clearly, you've bought into the lies of the mainstream narrative of China stealing tech. If that it is true, why is the US not sue them? The US is a capitalist, profit-driven society, no thief will go unpunished. For example, Apple proved that Samsung stole its tech, and was rewarded billions of dollars for it by Samsung, how come none has sued China? Also, can you prove any evidence of tech theft by China? just one. Because western media accused China of tech theft doesn't mean its true, due process requires proof, and I trust the Americans, they will make billions of it if it's true. And in case you don't know, China is a decade ahead in 5G tech, did they stole it as well? How can you steal what the Americans don't have?

The Chinese are not asking business secret, but to be able to access the data of their own citizens, that must be stored within the territory of China. How difficult is that to understand? For me, it is rational. Even the EU has it, its called GDPR. Other things you said are sentiments, and not grounded on fact. I will skip those. Please reply with verifiable fact next time, not impulsively.

5 Likes

Re: Panasonic 'suspends Transactions' With Huawei After US Ban by engrchykae(m): 12:33pm On May 23, 2019
peacefull:

Wow....
Useless samurai bitch....
This is very hurt cry

But that useless samurai bitches living in peaceful and convenient life.
better a lion in the jungle than a dog in the city.
mental slavery is worse than physical death.
america gives japan conditions on what to produce and what not to produce and where to sell and where not to sell.
they force them to recall vehicles but i have never heard of an american auto maker being made to recall the way japanese auto makers have been made to make recall.

1 Like

Re: Panasonic 'suspends Transactions' With Huawei After US Ban by Ekakamba: 12:41pm On May 23, 2019
Me okay here dude. grin tongue
BuhariIsBURIED:

Don't worry I will take you along with me

1 Like

Re: Panasonic 'suspends Transactions' With Huawei After US Ban by Saintp(m): 12:43pm On May 23, 2019
timesup234:
The US. will lose big time. America can't fight a trade world with China, this is just Trump trying to rally the base for next year elections. We all should be used to Trump by now, he is the greatest coward. He claim he was going to destroy North Korea, nothing happened. He threatened Venezuela, nothing happened. He is ranting about Iran and nothing will happen too. China has the ultimate power in this trade war if it decides to dump its $1.17 trillion hoard of U.S. Treasurys in retaliation. China are the owners of American debts. America will collapse in less than 30 mins. Most of the pro-american posters here just recite what they see on foreign media. They don't know their left from right.

If they can collapse America in less than 30 mins then What are they waiting for? You seem to know China more than their govt. Please tell us. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Panasonic 'suspends Transactions' With Huawei After US Ban by blowjohn(m): 1:01pm On May 23, 2019
ollah2:

You see how dumb and stvpid folks like you are. You have problem with China burning bibles but you don't have problems with USA destroying nations and killing innocents(women and children included). Your deadbrain knows nothing besides religion which makes you unhappy with China burning bibles. Do you think they are stupid like Africans who castigate and criticize their indigenous Gods while worshiping the foreign versions from Isreal and Saudi Arabia. Slavery didn't leave Africa, the physical chains left but the mental chains will forever enslaved Africa and Africans

Ur a fool.
Have u cared to check out how the people in those countries fared?
Even trump spoke up against the killing of Christians in northern Nigerian.
What have the Chinese ever spoke up against in Africa?

1 Like

Re: Panasonic 'suspends Transactions' With Huawei After US Ban by falopey: 1:02pm On May 23, 2019
pansophist:

Clearly, you've bought into the lies of the mainstream narrative of China stealing tech. If that it is true, why is the US not sue them? The US is a capitalist, profit-driven society, no thief will go unpunished. For example, Apple proved that Samsung stole its tech, and was rewarded billions of dollars for it by Samsung, how come none has sued China? Also, can you prove any evidence of tech theft by China? just one. Because western media accused China of tech theft doesn't mean its true, due process requires proof, and I trust the Americans, they will make billions of it if it's true. And in case you don't know, China is a decade ahead in 5G tech, did they stole it as well? How can you steal what the Americans don't have?

The Chinese are not asking business secret, but to be able to access the data of their own citizens, that must be stored within the territory of China. How difficult is that to understand? For me, it is rational. Even the EU has it, its called GDPR. Other things you said are sentiments, and not grounded on fact. I will skip those. Please reply with verifiable fact next time, not impulsively.
if America is not suing China. Why is China too not suing America, Trump or any of the media for defamation if China is truly not stealing technology of American companies? That America doesn’t sue China is not a pointer that China is innocent. I have seen fake China made iPhones. Who is manufacturing those fake iPhones in China? Is it Apple that is making those fake phones? That’s just one American products out of many these Chinese go about cloning. Let Chinese government sue the media too for defamation.
Re: Panasonic 'suspends Transactions' With Huawei After US Ban by Nobody: 1:17pm On May 23, 2019
engrchykae:
and prostitution is your exclusive.

See this fraudster , ritualist, child molester, rapist , armed robber descendant
Re: Panasonic 'suspends Transactions' With Huawei After US Ban by Nobody: 1:23pm On May 23, 2019
lawnreigh:
Multiplier effect of US ban on Huawei, America leads and others follow. I laugh when this kids says America will loos in all this. You think the American tink tank wouldnt have looked into the pros and cons before taking such decision.

For those of you that will be trying to make America look bad because of this. I want you to know that China bans all American Giants like Google, Gmail etc. Its high time America stand up to these Chinese Manipulators, America made them buy moving factories there due to cheap labour. They force tech transfer on companies and copied the rest and later became powerful and coming back to rival America. The US alliance is strong and all its allies will follow suit. I studied in China so I know what I'm saying. May God continue to bless America.

You did not even talked on the reason behind huawae ban by US even though it's flimsy.
But then do u know who supplies 80% of American raw materials for chip n phone manufacture(Rare Earth Mineral)?

1 Like

Re: Panasonic 'suspends Transactions' With Huawei After US Ban by falopey: 1:33pm On May 23, 2019
danjumakolo:

You did not even talked on the reason behind huawae ban by US even though it's flimsy.
But then do u know who supplies 80% of American raw materials for chip n phone manufacture(Rare Earth Mineral)?
Africa is the source of most raw materials for all chip and phones manufacture and not China. Huawei is a security risk to the US. Huawei was funded by Chinese government. Huawei devices in the US allegedly have back door in them through which China can ease drop on US intelligence . You don’t call intelligence gathering flimsy.

1 Like

Re: Panasonic 'suspends Transactions' With Huawei After US Ban by Nobody: 1:45pm On May 23, 2019
falopey:
Africa is the source of most raw materials for all chip and phones manufacture and not China. Huawei is a security risk to the US. Huawei was funded by Chinese government. Huawei devices in the US allegedly have back door in them through which China can ease drop on US intelligence . You don’t call intelligence gathering flimsy.

I said it's flimsy because, the security threat isn't it but I think US only wants to reduce China phone dominance in America.
Top Rare Earth Mining Reserves by Country
China. Reserves: 44 million MT. ...
Brazil. Reserves: 22 million MT. ...
Russia. Reserves: 18 million MT. ...
India. Reserves: 6.9 million MT. ...
Australia. Reserves: 3.4 million MT. ...
Greenland. Reserves: 1.5 million MT. ...
United States. Reserves 1.4mil MT

1 Like

Re: Panasonic 'suspends Transactions' With Huawei After US Ban by timesup234: 2:15pm On May 23, 2019
Saintp:

If they can collapse America in less than 30 mins then What are they waiting for? You seem to know China more than their govt. Please tell us. Thanks
The Chinese are not foolish like the Americans. They want a multipolar world while America cant stand the truth that the end of their unipolar world is here. China suffered centuries of western and japanese imperialism and this is America last chance of stopping the Made in China 2025 dream. China already has the biggest economy without them claiming or boasting about it. America is the mad dog in this confrontation. China will save the world and American unipolar world will lay in ruins
Re: Panasonic 'suspends Transactions' With Huawei After US Ban by kroger: 2:26pm On May 23, 2019
timesup234:
too quick to celebrate. You dont know the Chinese. For decades they closed their door to the outside world completely. It was the then US president who made the first visit to China signaling the opening of China to the outside world. Chinese are not loud talkers. They already have a GDP purchasing power that is $5trillion bigger than America. The Chinese economy today has a higher purchasing power than the whole of Europe. Americans are noisemakers, China always win in silent

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_GDP_(PPP)

Go and sit down jare, china and america doesnt know u exist, u better continue your bricklayer hustling and leave this beer parlour argument about china this and america that..

1 Like

Re: Panasonic 'suspends Transactions' With Huawei After US Ban by timesup234: 2:33pm On May 23, 2019
kroger:

Go and sit down jare, china and america doesnt know u exist, u better continue your bricklayer hustling and leave this beer parlour argument about china this and america that..
all dis small ants i defeated long ago trying to resurrect.. The Tiger storm is upon us and you will be the first casualty

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Naira Unification: Forex Inflow Rises By 28% To $1.41bn / Filling Station Sealed Over Non-compliance Of New Petrol Price / Food Exportation: My Experience With NAFDAC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.