Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,579 members, 7,809,100 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:10 PM

Lenovo Thinkpad X1 Carbon For Sale *Sold* - Computers (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Lenovo Thinkpad X1 Carbon For Sale *Sold* (4733 Views)

A Clean Used Lenovo Thinkpad X1 Carbon For Sale / Lenovo Thinkpad X1 Carbon For Quick Sale...*75k *Sold** / ✈✳✅ SOLD❎❎❎ lenovo X1 Carbon Core I7 Touchbar 8gb Ram /SSD-128GB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lenovo Thinkpad X1 Carbon For Sale *Sold* by moviemaker: 12:37pm On Aug 04, 2019
Sellfish:
Still available

Can you come around with it to NGHub BlueWhale tomorrow?
Re: Lenovo Thinkpad X1 Carbon For Sale *Sold* by Sellfish(m): 12:45pm On Aug 04, 2019
moviemaker:

Can you come around with it to NGHub BlueWhale tomorrow?

If you really wanna buy, you have to come to me... I am not a hawker or somtin

I am in Jos, Plateau State. My phone number is in the 1st post on this thread
Re: Lenovo Thinkpad X1 Carbon For Sale *Sold* by moviemaker: 2:03pm On Aug 04, 2019
No one called you a hawker mister. That was a simple question I asked. That's a public place I'll rather meet you. If you can't meet up there you'll say so without sounding uncultured.
Sellfish:

If you really wanna buy, you have to come to me... I am not a hawker or somtin

I am in Jos, Plateau State. My phone number is in the 1st post on this thread

2 Likes

Re: Lenovo Thinkpad X1 Carbon For Sale *Sold* by Sellfish(m): 2:25pm On Aug 04, 2019
moviemaker:
No one called you a hawker mister. That was a simple question I asked. That's a public place I'll rather meet you. If you can't meet up there you'll say so without sounding uncultured.

That's not a public place Mr cultured... BlueWhales motor park is public, the other stuff you mentioned isn't

If meeting at SFC is OK by u, hit me up
Re: Lenovo Thinkpad X1 Carbon For Sale *Sold* by moviemaker: 2:38pm On Aug 04, 2019
And is NGHub not in BlueWhales? I can see why you haven't got a buyer.
Sellfish:

That's not a public place Mr cultured... BlueWhales motor park is public, the other stuff you mentioned isn't

If meeting at SFC is OK by u, hit me up
Re: Lenovo Thinkpad X1 Carbon For Sale *Sold* by Sellfish(m): 2:42pm On Aug 04, 2019
moviemaker:
And is NGHub not in BlueWhales? I can see why you haven't got a buyer.

Bros please move along...

Why must we meet in that ur NG whatever .... Abi na there you don arrange for people to beat me up and steal the laptop?

If SFC or any other eatery around Terminus is not public enough for you, kindly keep moving smiley
Re: Lenovo Thinkpad X1 Carbon For Sale *Sold* by Asour: 8:38pm On Aug 04, 2019
Sellfish:
Still available

Hello. Is this still available?

Is the HD really 128Gb. Isn't that usual for systems these days?
Re: Lenovo Thinkpad X1 Carbon For Sale *Sold* by Sellfish(m): 8:41pm On Aug 04, 2019
Asour:

Hello. Is this still available?

Is the HD really 128Gb. Isn't that usual for systems these days?

The HD is ssd Sir..

And no... It isn't unusual.... That's how this laptop ships from the factory
Re: Lenovo Thinkpad X1 Carbon For Sale *Sold* by Asour: 9:03pm On Aug 04, 2019
Sellfish:

The HD is ssd Sir..

And no... It isn't unusual.... That's how this laptop ships from the factory

Ok.so what proportion is free on system.

And what's the screen size. 14" or 15.6"?
Re: Lenovo Thinkpad X1 Carbon For Sale *Sold* by Sellfish(m): 10:19pm On Aug 04, 2019
Asour:

Ok.so what proportion is free on system.

And what's the screen size. 14" or 15.6"?

110gig

14 inch
Re: Lenovo Thinkpad X1 Carbon For Sale *Sold* by headboyprince(m): 8:26pm On Aug 05, 2019
Sellfish:
A very neat Lenovo thinkpad x1 carbon is available for quick sale..

Model Number...20a7002FUS

4gig ram

Core i5

128gig said

Two-level brightness Keyboard light with light sensors...The keyboard light automatically comes on or goes off depending on the surrounding light...there is of course an option to turn it on or off manually

Fingerprint scanner working perfectly

Very slim

11 hours battery

Price 85k....non negotiable

Even wholesale price of this laptop is not less than 120k...

Selling because I need cash urgently..

Receipt and charger available

Please call or WhatsApp 08036236090 for enquiries and purchase

Location is Jos, Plateau State

How come the battery is 11 hrs. Most laptops are not more than 3 hrs. Is that how it came or did you buy it
Re: Lenovo Thinkpad X1 Carbon For Sale *Sold* by Sellfish(m): 8:36pm On Aug 05, 2019
headboyprince:

How come the battery is 11 hrs. Most laptops are not more than 3 hrs. Is that how it came or did you buy it

That's how it came
Re: Lenovo Thinkpad X1 Carbon For Sale *Sold* by Ziyech(m): 6:42pm On Aug 06, 2019
headboyprince:

Google about ThinkPad X1 Carbon battery life.. you will be amazed
Re: Lenovo Thinkpad X1 Carbon For Sale *Sold* by headboyprince(m): 8:59pm On Aug 06, 2019
Sellfish:

That's how it came
Where exactly are you in Jos. I can Meet you there
Re: Lenovo Thinkpad X1 Carbon For Sale *Sold* by Sellfish(m): 9:05pm On Aug 06, 2019
[quote author=headboyprince post=81010182][/quote]

Terminus area..
Re: Lenovo Thinkpad X1 Carbon For Sale *Sold* by Comptiann: 10:52pm On Aug 06, 2019
Baba you dey try o. Most of those that'll follow you argue are time wasters. You need to learn how to sell on nairaland.

Put your contact details (number) and ignore all rants, a real buyer will contact you straight not waste your time asking about a laptop's screen size when they are seeing the name and model, something that won't take more than 2 seconds for google to give them.

1 Like

Re: Lenovo Thinkpad X1 Carbon For Sale *Sold* by bighorlus(m): 3:07am On Aug 07, 2019
Is the laptop still available
Re: Lenovo Thinkpad X1 Carbon For Sale *Sold* by Sellfish(m): 11:43am On Aug 07, 2019
Sold
Re: Lenovo Thinkpad X1 Carbon For Sale *Sold* by bigtt76(f): 4:56pm On Aug 07, 2019
When are you expecting new supplies? I need one

Sellfish:
Still available
Re: Lenovo Thinkpad X1 Carbon For Sale *Sold* by phazotron(m): 11:19am On Aug 08, 2019
Comptiann:
Baba you dey try o. Most of those that'll follow you argue are time wasters. You need to learn how to sell on nairaland.

Put your contact details (number) and ignore all rants, a real buyer will contact you straight not waste your time asking about a laptop's screen size when they are seeing the name and model, something that won't take more than 2 seconds for google to give them.

You've said nothing more than the truth. Most pple who comment on threads are jokers. Serious person wey wan buy go call you or chat you instead of replying you on a platform you may not check for hours at a stretch.
Re: Lenovo Thinkpad X1 Carbon For Sale *Sold* by Fkols(m): 8:51pm On Aug 08, 2019
Best genuine laptop deal of the month!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1. Sleek and Super stylishly slim
2. Battery life 10hrs (got it dis morning, charged it and it is still running)
3. Core i5
4. Two-level brightness Keyboard light with light sensors...The keyboard light automatically comes on or goes off.

The deal went smoothly, i got someone to confirm the authenticity in jos and the transaction was completed.

There are really still good, genuine people on nairaland.

Nice doing business with u *winks*.�

Sellfish:
A very neat Lenovo thinkpad x1 carbon is available for quick sale..

Model Number...20a7002FUS

4gig ram

Core i5

128gig said

Two-level brightness Keyboard light with light sensors...The keyboard light automatically comes on or goes off depending on the surrounding light...there is of course an option to turn it on or off manually

Fingerprint scanner working perfectly

Very slim

11 hours battery

Price 85k....non negotiable

Even wholesale price of this laptop is not less than 120k...

Selling because I need cash urgently..

Receipt and charger available

Please call or WhatsApp 08036236090 for enquiries and purchase

Location is Jos, Plateau State
Re: Lenovo Thinkpad X1 Carbon For Sale *Sold* by Sellfish(m): 9:08pm On Aug 08, 2019
Fkols:

3. Core i5
4. Two-level brightness Keyboard light with light sensors...The keyboard light automatically comes on or goes off.

The deal went smoothly, i got someone to confirm the authenticity in jos and the transaction was completed.

Thanks a lot for the favorable review Sir grin

Funny how now you have bought it, everyone seems to be in Jos or have someone in Jos ready for pickup grin

Before most people were asking me to send the PC to them and trust them to send my money after getting the laptop cheesy...Niggas who can't trust another person but want someone else to trust them grin

1 Like

Re: Lenovo Thinkpad X1 Carbon For Sale *Sold* by Ziyech(m): 9:41am On Aug 09, 2019
Fkols:

3. Core i5

That lappy na battery beast.. hoping to get one for myself in the nearest future
Re: Lenovo Thinkpad X1 Carbon For Sale *Sold* by phazotron(m): 4:59pm On Aug 09, 2019
Dell e5440
Core i5
500gb hdd
8gb ram
2gb nvidia graphics
Bluetooth
Keyboard light

For sale

Call or whatsapp 08084697651 if interested

(1) (2) (Reply)

Repair & Sell Your Laptops Or Gadgets Here / Google Now Offered In Hausa And Yorùbá Versions / FRESH ARRIVALS: USA USED LAPTOPS DEALS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.