Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,455 members, 7,808,619 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:23 PM

How Do I Check If My profile Is Used To register Airtel Number? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How Do I Check If My profile Is Used To register Airtel Number? (768 Views)

How Can I Check For Easybuy Scam When buying Used Phone? / How Do I Check To Know All The Numbers Registered With My NIN / How To Check Airtel Number (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Check If My profile Is Used To register Airtel Number? by ifenadi(m): 9:52am On May 23, 2019
I went to airtel shop to buy a sim. During registration, one of the airtel staff gave the registration officer a sign pointing one finger up indicating one. Immediately the registration officer brought out extra sim and start entering the detail on his tablet he uses for registering me, when I asked him what was going on, that I needed just one sim, he said he is just checking something.

To cut the story short, I am suspecting that the guy uses my profile to register extra sim which they might use for illegal activity. How do I check if my profile is used to register extra sim? I don’t have the detail of the sim but I have the details of the sim I registered that day

(1) (Reply)

Data Usage Thread ; Let's See Your Data Usage For The Month Of May ➜➜ / Urgent Sell Tecno Y4 @ 7k Lagos Only / Infinix S4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.