Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,136 members, 7,807,450 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:41 PM

Ngozi Ezeonu Celebrates Her 54th Birthday Today (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ngozi Ezeonu Celebrates Her 54th Birthday Today (Photos) (35544 Views)

Regina Askia Celebrates Her 54th Birthday (Photos) / Regina Askia Shows Off Her Curvy Body Ahead Of Her 54th Birthday (Photos) / Ngozi Ezeonu Celebrates Her 56th Birthday (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ngozi Ezeonu Celebrates Her 54th Birthday Today (Photos) by Mcoutureankara(f): 9:56am On May 23, 2019
Beautiful nollywood actress, Ngozi Ezeonu celebrates her birthday today.

Ngozi Ezeonu is a Nigerian actress, model, television personality, entrepreneur and philanthropist. She began her work career as a journalist before joining the Nollywood movie industry in 1993. She featured in the movie “Nneka the Pretty Serpent”.

The actress is happily married with four children, two daughters and two sons. Her daughter Ogechukwu, was born on September 5 studied at the Houdegbe North American University and now works as a designer and Front-End developer. Her son by the name Chidera was born on April 30, and he attended DELSU. Her other son is called Melveen, born on October 17 and attends Madonna University.

Celebrating her birthday, she wrote;

HUMAN BEINGS WILL NOT UNDERSTAND HOW FAR YOU HAVE BROUGHT ME LORD. WITH A GRATEFUL HEART, I SAY THANK YOU MY FATHER. HBD TO ME

source;

http://mercyobidakemedia.com/actress-ngozi-ezeonu-celebrates-54th-birthday-todaytoday/

5 Likes

Re: Ngozi Ezeonu Celebrates Her 54th Birthday Today (Photos) by Hintona(f): 9:59am On May 23, 2019
Queen mother

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ngozi Ezeonu Celebrates Her 54th Birthday Today (Photos) by Kingosytex(m): 10:13am On May 23, 2019
happy birthday ma!!

may you continue to age in grace...

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ngozi Ezeonu Celebrates Her 54th Birthday Today (Photos) by BrantheBroken: 1:40pm On May 23, 2019
Happy birthday to one of the finest actresses in Nollywood. cool

Instagram account for sale. 80k+ followers, price is 30k. DM or Call 08051418777 for details of acct

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ngozi Ezeonu Celebrates Her 54th Birthday Today (Photos) by NNAMDIII(m): 1:41pm On May 23, 2019
Iffa hear say she's 54, she was my mum's school mother in sec school. My mum is 53 so there's no way she'll be 54

17 Likes

Re: Ngozi Ezeonu Celebrates Her 54th Birthday Today (Photos) by tfash96(m): 1:41pm On May 23, 2019
Wow she's muah.. Lovely

Re: Ngozi Ezeonu Celebrates Her 54th Birthday Today (Photos) by henrykaimaife: 1:42pm On May 23, 2019
Adorable woman

2 Likes

Re: Ngozi Ezeonu Celebrates Her 54th Birthday Today (Photos) by mysteriousman(m): 1:42pm On May 23, 2019
One of the few who kept it clean in Nollywood

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ngozi Ezeonu Celebrates Her 54th Birthday Today (Photos) by Nobody: 1:42pm On May 23, 2019
happy birth day ma

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Ezeonu Celebrates Her 54th Birthday Today (Photos) by Jh0wsef(m): 1:42pm On May 23, 2019
Happy birthday to her.

Meanwhile, are you an entrepreneur? Need a classy logo to speak for your brand at an affordable rate?

Contact us today smiley

Re: Ngozi Ezeonu Celebrates Her 54th Birthday Today (Photos) by jimi4us: 1:43pm On May 23, 2019
That her daughter don over ripe, this is the time to mate during her heat

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Ezeonu Celebrates Her 54th Birthday Today (Photos) by Lovelyn451(f): 1:43pm On May 23, 2019
Pretty mama...Age gracefully
Re: Ngozi Ezeonu Celebrates Her 54th Birthday Today (Photos) by czarina(f): 1:43pm On May 23, 2019
Ageless beauty kiss
Re: Ngozi Ezeonu Celebrates Her 54th Birthday Today (Photos) by coolfredo(m): 1:43pm On May 23, 2019
Happy birthday madam
Re: Ngozi Ezeonu Celebrates Her 54th Birthday Today (Photos) by reality150: 1:43pm On May 23, 2019
congratulations
Re: Ngozi Ezeonu Celebrates Her 54th Birthday Today (Photos) by julitoch: 1:44pm On May 23, 2019
Happy birthday ma'am, big and better you in this new year
Re: Ngozi Ezeonu Celebrates Her 54th Birthday Today (Photos) by Nobody: 1:44pm On May 23, 2019
Happy birthday Ma
Re: Ngozi Ezeonu Celebrates Her 54th Birthday Today (Photos) by Nobody: 1:44pm On May 23, 2019
Onye Mma, maama! Isokwa!
Re: Ngozi Ezeonu Celebrates Her 54th Birthday Today (Photos) by Opinionated: 1:45pm On May 23, 2019
OP What of 4th girl (in order words sec daughter)
Re: Ngozi Ezeonu Celebrates Her 54th Birthday Today (Photos) by SlimBrawnie(f): 1:48pm On May 23, 2019
NNAMDIII:
Iffa hear say she's 54, she was my mum's school mother in sec school. My mum is 53 so there's no way she'll be 54

School mother/daughter relationship is not by age but class. If one didn't start school early he/she could have a school mother/father that's same age or slightly older like in this case but different class.

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ngozi Ezeonu Celebrates Her 54th Birthday Today (Photos) by shiki(m): 1:53pm On May 23, 2019
NNAMDIII:

Re: Ngozi Ezeonu Celebrates Her 54th Birthday Today (Photos) by NNAMDIII(m): 1:55pm On May 23, 2019
SlimBrawnie:

School mother/daughter relationship is not by age but class. If one didn't start school early he/she could have a school mother/father that's same age or slightly older like in this case but different class.
yeah i understand you, my mum started school early and class diffidence was very big. So i don't think they're age mates

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Ezeonu Celebrates Her 54th Birthday Today (Photos) by Nobody: 1:56pm On May 23, 2019
NNAMDIII:
grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ngozi Ezeonu Celebrates Her 54th Birthday Today (Photos) by oyebi: 1:58pm On May 23, 2019
Happy birthday my crush!
Re: Ngozi Ezeonu Celebrates Her 54th Birthday Today (Photos) by Gbogbastyle(m): 1:59pm On May 23, 2019
ATEL TRADING AND EXCHANGE LIMITED IS HIRING!!!

YES! we are a registered company with CAC.

Are you an accountant with OND or HND Diploma and you know how to keep records of transaction via transfer either dollar or naira, debit ,credit, balance sheet, bank reconciliation. Then send your CV to eromosele@atelexchange.com

We are expanding into different investment and you can find yourself in any area as required.

Please include a working phone number and a valid email for communication purposes.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Chidimma Obichie Marks Birthday With Amazing Photos, Gets Amazing Gifts / “MET Water”, First Structured Bottle Water In The World Unveils Beauty Queen / Olajumoke Orisaguna Spotted Buying Corn (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.