Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,477 members, 7,808,746 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:10 PM

PDP Governorship Candidate, Bello Mohammed Hopeful Ahead Of 24th May Judgment - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Governorship Candidate, Bello Mohammed Hopeful Ahead Of 24th May Judgment (1376 Views)

DSS Arrests Damilare Bello Mohammed, 5 Others Over Sagamu Secret Cult Killings / Peter Obi Tells Supporters To Be Hopeful Ahead Of Supreme Court / APC Ticket: I Will Support Whoever Buhari Picks As Consensus Candidate – Bello (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

PDP Governorship Candidate, Bello Mohammed Hopeful Ahead Of 24th May Judgment by NAPC1(m): 10:36am On May 23, 2019
The Director General of Atukulated Agenda Worldwide, Chief Dr. Emeka Kalu, has revealed more about his earlier assertion that the PDP in Zamfara State will come out successful at the court where the victory of her candidate at the just concluded polls in 2019, Alhaji Bello Mohammed Matawalle is expected to be upheld at the supreme court, haven already had judgment in his favor at the lower courts. The case is coming up on Friday, 24th May, 2019 and we will all stand solidly behind him till we celebrate the victory.

Recall that this week; Chief Kalu issued a statement through his Media and Publicity Aide, Comr. Amos Kalu, calling on the Apex Court to defend her integrity by allowing justice to take its full course in Zamfara State https://www.nairaland.com/5196743/kalu-urges-apex-court-defend by upholding the judgment already given at the Appeal Court because the court remains the last hope of the common man.

“I assured every Nigerians and the Zamfara Citizens that all hands will remain on deck until victory is assured. The facts remains that the APC Candidate has continued to make case where there is no case. I am sure the Supreme Court will live up to the expectations of the people whose last hope has been reposed on them”, he said.

In further reaction to the outcome of the last court proceedings, Chief Kalu said it is obvious that PDP is still coasting to victory and are in the mood of early celebration as justice is swaying on our side.

“Let me tease you with some good news. Of the few submissions that have been argued upon, it is succinct enough and self assuring.

Tendered Evidences include:

> APC, unilaterally unleash violence that led to the cancellation of direct primaries by the Chairman of the Primary Election Committee, Prof Abubakar Fari on the 3rd of October, 2018.

> Surprisingly, they went ahead to conduct and announce results of illegal primaries on Channels TV Live on 7th October 2018, after the election was already cancelled by the only body legally empowered by the Constitution of the party. This singular action makes void and illegal the persons so favored by this illegality. The constitution of the party was ignored because some people believe they can always have their way.

> The said disqualified APC Candidate attended national Assembly induction course after appeal court has already set aside the judgment of Zamfara at the State High Court. This paved the way for him and his co-anointed candidates to stand against the constitutions of both the party and the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

> How would the illegal APC-Anointed Gubernatorial candidate attend Governors’ elect induction course without certificate of return?

“The list of evidence of abnormalities that transpired is inexhaustible, but this is a message of assurance to all who seek for true change and justice for a new Nigeria. I am confident that the Presidential Case before the tribunal will return the hope of the common man when the mandate is restored back to the people”.

Chief Kalu concluded by appealing to Zamfarans and Nigeria at large to always remain calm and law abiding citizens even in the face of wanton negativities that has become our collective experience in recent years. Together we will celebrate victory for better a Nigeria of our dream.

(1) (Reply)

Watch How The ISWAP Killed The Three Soldiers (video) / Why NTA Is Confused , They Need Help. Photo / We Must Renounce Our Tribal Identities; I’m Nigerian NOT Igbo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.