Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,358 members, 7,808,243 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:17 AM

Why Are Nigerian Gurls Like This (matured Replies Only) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Nigerian Gurls Like This (matured Replies Only) (8621 Views)

Why Do Most Of Yoruba Gurls Like Wearing Wrapper? / Why Are Nigerian Men Crazy About Big Butts? / Y R Gurls Like Dis? Told Her D Truth And She Left Me. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Nigerian Gurls Like This (matured Replies Only) by Nobody: 7:57pm On Sep 26, 2010
@Nerd neva mind.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Gurls Like This (matured Replies Only) by 1102(m): 8:03pm On Sep 26, 2010
Inked_Nerd:

Yes, I have been to Nigeria. And I asked a simple question as well. And by the way, the term "third world country" is a dated term. It more commonly referred to as global north and global south countries; the term was changed due to the fact that the word in itself is degrading and conjures up thoughts of despair towards certain countries within the global community. It creates egotistical nationalism among countries of the global community that are commonly thought to be wealthy and creates the notion that counties that do not fall within the category of the "elites" of the global community will never prosper. Anyway, the things that you say that Nigerian girls are capable of doing are the things that just about any human being can do. They are not qualities that are limited to the women of Nigeria.

I was taking anything personally grin

Whats this Physics 202! undecided grin grin grin
Re: Why Are Nigerian Gurls Like This (matured Replies Only) by wksi: 8:05pm On Sep 26, 2010
@poster, ask mgbati mbgati girls. They have A+ in insulting people.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Gurls Like This (matured Replies Only) by Nobody: 8:09pm On Sep 26, 2010
wksi:

@poster, ask mgbati mbgati girls. They have A+ in insulting people.

Who are this mgbati mbagati's?
Re: Why Are Nigerian Gurls Like This (matured Replies Only) by InkedNerd(f): 8:12pm On Sep 26, 2010
REALITY101:

Who are this mgbati mbagati's?

Yeah, I wanna know too
Re: Why Are Nigerian Gurls Like This (matured Replies Only) by vitool: 8:15pm On Sep 26, 2010
Inked_Nerd:

Yeah, I wanna know too

Maybe I can guess grin
Re: Why Are Nigerian Gurls Like This (matured Replies Only) by wksi: 8:19pm On Sep 26, 2010
They know themselves. You may guess if you like. I don't want their verbal fest this afternoon. But I am sure they know what am saying
Re: Why Are Nigerian Gurls Like This (matured Replies Only) by 1102(m): 8:20pm On Sep 26, 2010
who are mgbati mbgati girls.!!
Re: Why Are Nigerian Gurls Like This (matured Replies Only) by Nobody: 8:25pm On Sep 26, 2010
I need permission from 3 people before I could say it, grin grin grin
Re: Why Are Nigerian Gurls Like This (matured Replies Only) by InkedNerd(f): 8:32pm On Sep 26, 2010
^^^

Re: Why Are Nigerian Gurls Like This (matured Replies Only) by Nobody: 8:36pm On Sep 26, 2010
Inked_Nerd:

^^^

Say something biko grin grin
Re: Why Are Nigerian Gurls Like This (matured Replies Only) by 1102(m): 8:39pm On Sep 26, 2010
say something man,

should we beg 2 her u say sometin again!! angry angry
Re: Why Are Nigerian Gurls Like This (matured Replies Only) by InkedNerd(f): 8:41pm On Sep 26, 2010
REALITY101:

Say something biko grin grin

I'm starting to wonder if its me that you guys were talking about
Re: Why Are Nigerian Gurls Like This (matured Replies Only) by Nobody: 8:44pm On Sep 26, 2010
--190--:

say something man,

should we beg 2 her u say sometin again!! angry angry

lmao
Re: Why Are Nigerian Gurls Like This (matured Replies Only) by Nobody: 8:49pm On Sep 26, 2010
Inked_Nerd:

I'm starting to wonder if its me that you guys were talking about

Hell no not you babez
Re: Why Are Nigerian Gurls Like This (matured Replies Only) by InkedNerd(f): 8:52pm On Sep 26, 2010
Oh ok grin.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Gurls Like This (matured Replies Only) by Nobody: 9:10pm On Sep 26, 2010
Inked_Nerd:

Yes, I have been to Nigeria. And I asked a simple question as well. And by the way, the term "third world country" is a dated term. It more commonly referred to as global north and global south countries; the term was changed due to the fact that the word in itself is degrading and conjures up thoughts of despair towards certain countries within the global community. It creates egotistical nationalism among countries of the global community that are commonly thought to be wealthy and creates the notion that counties that do not fall within the category of the "elites" of the global community will never prosper. Anyway, the things that you say that Nigerian girls are capable of doing are the things that just about any human being can do. They are not qualities that are limited to the women of Nigeria.

I never knew you were this intellectual. cheesy cool cheesy
Re: Why Are Nigerian Gurls Like This (matured Replies Only) by InkedNerd(f): 9:20pm On Sep 26, 2010
tensor777:

I never knew you were this intellectual. cheesy cool cheesy

Hehehe, thanks. I'm a nerd grin. Besides, I used to be a debater in school grin.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Gurls Like This (matured Replies Only) by vitool: 10:22pm On Sep 26, 2010
Ok finally I will say it since one else wanna say it, No offense Na Yoruba people.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Gurls Like This (matured Replies Only) by sohiemi(m): 6:38am On Sep 27, 2010
Re: Why Are Nigerian Gurls Like This (matured Replies Only) by 1102(m): 9:04am On Sep 27, 2010
keep to topic discussion pls
Re: Why Are Nigerian Gurls Like This (matured Replies Only) by vitool: 9:05am On Sep 27, 2010
--190--:

keep to topic discussion pls

Re: Why Are Nigerian Gurls Like This (matured Replies Only) by 1102(m): 9:12am On Sep 27, 2010
^^
say sometin dummy or u keep out~ grin grin
Re: Why Are Nigerian Gurls Like This (matured Replies Only) by Vindy: 11:04am On Sep 27, 2010
They only insult you when you look like somebody that's not having it, if you look made with a good and expensive ride, men speaking from experience no Nigerian girl will do that even if she is not interested.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Gurls Like This (matured Replies Only) by 1102(m): 11:33am On Sep 27, 2010
^^
word!~
Re: Why Are Nigerian Gurls Like This (matured Replies Only) by tosyne007(m): 11:34am On Sep 27, 2010
Vindy:

They only insult you when you look like somebody that's not having it, if you look made with a good and expensive ride, men speaking from experience no Nigerian girl will do that even if she is not interested.

i disagree with this notion. are u saying ladies (nigerian) hav different characters like sheep-skins and can put on whichever they like based on the kind of guy they are dealing with? i don't think so. some ladies are just d.a.m.n snubs and unnecessarily proud attimes

Moreover, dating a well-to-do guy does not guarantee happiness as most of them think cos some guys are just out to hav fun as long as it last. but our ladies fail to see this and give the serious ones a cold-shoulder which they live to regret on the long run.

i will agree that some guys can be over-ambitous and keeps pestering the sisters but that does not give the sisters the right to insult them.

bottomline is ladies pray that they should be approached and they can only be approached by guys not ANIMALS. so why the insult, ?
Re: Why Are Nigerian Gurls Like This (matured Replies Only) by 1102(m): 11:45am On Sep 27, 2010
^^
word!
Re: Why Are Nigerian Gurls Like This (matured Replies Only) by Nobody: 5:00pm On Sep 27, 2010
--190--:

^^
say sometin dummy or u keep out~ grin grin

grin grin cheesy grin
Re: Why Are Nigerian Gurls Like This (matured Replies Only) by 1102(m): 9:25pm On Sep 27, 2010
^^
keep laffin~ undecided
Re: Why Are Nigerian Gurls Like This (matured Replies Only) by Nobody: 9:27pm On Sep 27, 2010
--190--:

^^
keep laffin~ undecided

Until you loan Lola to me for a night, I will keep on grin grin ing.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Gurls Like This (matured Replies Only) by 1102(m): 9:59pm On Sep 27, 2010
angry angry angry wait till ur babe inkerd see that
Re: Why Are Nigerian Gurls Like This (matured Replies Only) by Omolola1(f): 10:26pm On Sep 27, 2010
hehehehe

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigerian Ladies & Their Bleaching Saga / She Pushed Me Away From Her During Sex, What Could That Be / Funny Memes About Boobs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.