Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,579 members, 7,809,100 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:07 PM

Why Are Nigerian Gurls Like This (matured Replies Only) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Nigerian Gurls Like This (matured Replies Only) (8624 Views)

Why Do Most Of Yoruba Gurls Like Wearing Wrapper? / Why Are Nigerian Men Crazy About Big Butts? / Y R Gurls Like Dis? Told Her D Truth And She Left Me. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Nigerian Gurls Like This (matured Replies Only) by 190: 5:45am On Jan 29, 2011
poster

thumbs up for this thread
Re: Why Are Nigerian Gurls Like This (matured Replies Only) by Nobody: 6:10am On Jan 29, 2011
I strongly dislike toasting. I throw verbal insults because it's the only way most of them understand my "NO". I find some methods of toasting disrespectful anyway, so why should I respect them back? To most of them, I'm just another female object walking by undecided
Re: Why Are Nigerian Gurls Like This (matured Replies Only) by 190: 6:15am On Jan 29, 2011
^^so with your Birmingham girly looks you still throw insults, undecided
Re: Why Are Nigerian Gurls Like This (matured Replies Only) by Nobody: 6:22am On Jan 29, 2011
Because I've been left with no choice. Some toasters are very persistent and even get physical. I'm only trying to defend myself. I've given a lot of them too many chances, trust me lol. If you're respectful to me, I'm respectful to you. Do me I do you. No be wetin Paul & Peter talk?
Re: Why Are Nigerian Gurls Like This (matured Replies Only) by 190: 6:36am On Jan 29, 2011
^^ I refuse to believe that profile pic is your's
there is no way under this God's green earth that lady in seein there
is an AJEPAKO like the way you're talking
Re: Why Are Nigerian Gurls Like This (matured Replies Only) by Nobody: 6:40am On Jan 29, 2011
Na you sabi. You call it ajepako. I call it being real.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Gurls Like This (matured Replies Only) by 190: 6:43am On Jan 29, 2011
^^ Place another pic of this same lady undecided
Re: Why Are Nigerian Gurls Like This (matured Replies Only) by Nobody: 6:47am On Jan 29, 2011
You no well o.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Gurls Like This (matured Replies Only) by Nobody: 6:58am On Jan 29, 2011
ogugua88:

Na you sabi. You call it ajepako. I call it being real.
U are not lookin @ all. Pls can i take u 2 my mama?
Re: Why Are Nigerian Gurls Like This (matured Replies Only) by harakiri(m): 7:00am On Jan 29, 2011
From my view point, when a lady gets all negative with you, it's probably because you don't meet up to par on her expectations and since it's kinda hard reading women's minds, they keep pestering even when the woman is bulging (some might think it's a "come-on" sign). I'd advice guys to focus more on their self development instead of chasing every booty that shakes up and down the road. Time and tide have shown that women react more positively in the midst of success. . .for example, i'm pretty sure that few (or none) of the ladies on this forum can turn down a one night stand offer from the likes of 50-cent,Ludacris or Eminem. Even the married ones would not mind sacrificing their future for one night of bliss and would actually record it to brag to their friends about. How many women (both single and married) can turn down the offer to be Obasanjo's 21st wife? Hmm? How many can turn him down knowing fully well that the future is bright and secured? What the hell am i talking about? Even his daughter-in-law (Moji) couldn't resist him.

Reality check brodas!
Re: Why Are Nigerian Gurls Like This (matured Replies Only) by Nobody: 7:03am On Jan 29, 2011
YOU NO WELL OHH! Lol.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Gurls Like This (matured Replies Only) by Jenifa1: 7:11am On Jan 29, 2011
Why Do 9ja Girls Feel It Is Cool To Pour Verbal Insult On Men Who 'Toasts' Them?

I'm sure some other guys must be wondering about this too - ladies in civilised societies don't do that so why are our girls fond of this? is something to do with our culture? 

check this out. put yourself in the lady's shoe and imagine this happens to you at least 3x a day. won't you want to curse the guy's head off eventually?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LTwqpaNT6Us   start at 3:20

guys in civilized societies don't go about toasting every girl he meets on the street.In fact, they rarely do that. it gets annoying after a while and the girl just wants to be left alone.  undecided even many oyinbo girls complain about sexual harassment when they visit African countries. Just because they are not cursing you out doesn't mean they won't report you to authorities if you cross the line/ they get fed up.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Gurls Like This (matured Replies Only) by Jenifa1: 7:39am On Jan 29, 2011
ogugua88:

I strongly dislike toasting. I throw verbal insults because it's the only way most of them understand my "NO". I find some methods of toasting disrespectful anyway, so why should I respect them back? To most of them, I'm just another female object walking by undecided
ogugua88:

Because I've been left with no choice. Some toasters are very persistent and even get physical. I'm only trying to defend myself. I've given a lot of them too many chances, trust me lol. If you're respectful to me, I'm respectful to you. Do me I do you. No be wetin Paul & Peter talk?

exactly. respect is reciprocal
Re: Why Are Nigerian Gurls Like This (matured Replies Only) by Tosinville(m): 9:06am On Jan 29, 2011
89% nigerian women needs some kind of rehab cos their absurd ways is so annoying, well they are lucky 9ja aint multi-racial country like SA, united states and some other countries for us to see competition on how some other race are snatching their men from 'em.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Gurls Like This (matured Replies Only) by orbaxy(m): 9:39am On Jan 29, 2011
Funny they lose weight if they stay a month without getting toasted, desperation sets in undecided
Re: Why Are Nigerian Gurls Like This (matured Replies Only) by koolchicco: 10:35am On Jan 29, 2011
^^Lol. True dat tho.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Gurls Like This (matured Replies Only) by koolchicco: 10:40am On Jan 29, 2011
190:

^^so with your Birmingham girly looks you still throw insults, undecided

190:

^^ I refuse to believe that profile pic is your's
there is no way under this God's green earth that lady in seein there
is an AJEPAKO like the way you're talking

190:

^^ Place another pic of this same lady undecided

Quit derailing this thread any further and liff ma Sis alone 4 moi.

Last time I checked you were bashing Igbo women. angry

1 Like

Re: Why Are Nigerian Gurls Like This (matured Replies Only) by koolchicco: 10:44am On Jan 29, 2011
playboy19:

Naija women too dey shakara. When they are young they insult guys wey woo them, especially in front of their friends. And after time don pas them and their Mr. Right don pass them, them go start to dey turn to "Make ups" for help when he don too late. That time God is in trouble, like sey na Him no create them well. You go see them from different prayer moutain to another giving pastors wahala.

I think it is just ignorance, cos for a man to even step up to you alone, you should be glad and feeling lucky, some ladies no even get that kind luck.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/378345_LMSAO_gifcc08743add65da1a3fab01ae874d7bfa
Re: Why Are Nigerian Gurls Like This (matured Replies Only) by Princek12(m): 11:59am On Jan 29, 2011
pray for more, among others, Lebanese, Liberian, Togo, or Benin immigrants into Nigeria so Nigerian guys can have more options as to to girls they can approach. that way they don't have to deal with the fear of being cursed out just because they are doing what guys do, which is to approach women. only a moronic b-iatch  will think raining insults on a guy is the way to rebuff his advances, when they are other multitude of decent and respectful ways to do so.

in those civilized societies, once a Naija girl makes shakara, just say next and you can have your pick of women from a multitude of other nationalities. God bless America.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Gurls Like This (matured Replies Only) by shooze: 12:05pm On Jan 29, 2011
Becos some men have cotton wool in their ears. If a girl says no and you insist on calling and even call at ungodly hours then be ready for insults
Re: Why Are Nigerian Gurls Like This (matured Replies Only) by Princek12(m): 12:05pm On Jan 29, 2011
Jenifa_:

check this out. put yourself in the lady's shoe and imagine this happens to you at least 3x a day. won't you want to curse the guy's head off eventually?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LTwqpaNT6Us   start at 3:20

guys in civilized societies don't go about toasting every girl he meets on the street.In fact, they rarely do that. it gets annoying after a while and the girl just wants to be left alone.  undecided even many oyinbo girls complain about sexual harassment when they visit African countries. Just because they are not cursing you out doesn't mean they won't report you to authorities if you cross the line/ they get fed up.

you are probably one of those Naija chicks who grew up (and still lives) in the village, and the only way for you to learn about "oyinbo girls" and "civilized men" is through DSTV, youtube, google, or facebook. thank God almighty for internet access and, maybe, DSTV in your life. how many Oyinbo girls whom you met personally have complained to you that they are being sexually harassed when they visit African countries? and we are talking of Naija dudes here, not dudes from other African countries. and how many guys who come from civilized societies have you met? and from which civilized societies did they come?
Re: Why Are Nigerian Gurls Like This (matured Replies Only) by Tosinville(m): 12:27pm On Jan 29, 2011
^^^lol
Re: Why Are Nigerian Gurls Like This (matured Replies Only) by vertexroya(m): 12:38pm On Jan 29, 2011

[size=14pt]These Nigerian chick, their wahala don too plenty[/size]
Re: Why Are Nigerian Gurls Like This (matured Replies Only) by annawhite(f): 1:09pm On Jan 29, 2011
aw do u expect guys like [b]tonsinville [/b]to *blend* when they are toasting a gal,they keep spraying one's face with saliva.

i take delight in insulting the male folks cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool
Re: Why Are Nigerian Gurls Like This (matured Replies Only) by 190: 1:21pm On Jan 29, 2011
annawhite:

aw do u expect guys like [b]tonsinville [/b]to *blend* when they are toasting a gal,they keep spraying one's face with saliva.

i take delight in insulting the male folks cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool
Re: Why Are Nigerian Gurls Like This (matured Replies Only) by Tosinville(m): 1:21pm On Jan 29, 2011
Annawhite,

I don't think so, u just love beefin' me jus because i don't like 9ja girls on here or anywhere else. Cum i no wan beef u cos u won't like my next word so hush! ssh!

**Tosinville slap Annawhite across the face, ouch!!**
Re: Why Are Nigerian Gurls Like This (matured Replies Only) by Orton10(m): 1:27pm On Jan 29, 2011
Brite02:

@topic. . .low mentality, showin off, shakara e.t.c kills/wears dem off. . .
U r nt interestd fine- mk him see reasons n move on, or z dat hard 2. . tongue

^
Dude you just reminded an incident I witnessed sometime last year.

Sometime in Febuary last year, I was on my lunch break in Owerri,
There was this guy, sweating his arse out trying to get himself acquainted wif some girl,
The girl was in jeans, and a "I'm hot" tagged t-shirt, spaghetti hair, big dark googles and a
big handbag like my Grandma's.
Insults and curses from the ugly looking gurl drew back my attention, Before you could scream "Orton",
This gurl  lashed and pushed the guy wif her pathetic handbag, Unfortunately, A Keke Napep driver
was approaching on the other side, Stimulus gave in, in an attempt to move away, his reflexes drove
him into a gutter - the whole fin splashed on him.
The add insults on injury, she called him "obere nwa" [deciphered as "small boy], laughed
and cat-walked away.
The guy went mad, leaving his shoes behind, he sprouted outta the ditch and went after her, ***I came out of the restraunt ofcourse to get a better view****
He turn her a'round, halted her wif two back hands , the gurl too was pissed off and yelled at him in their local dialect, she grabbed him betwen the legs and
Fight broke out, this guy was more than Moh'd Ali - no kidding, he rained poured down blows and head buts on dis gurl,
until petty traders and Bus drivers came. The guys D&G polo was stained wif blood, lipstick on his forehead and what have you.

*********Go know i pitied her but it was beyond me, A simple and polite "No would have done the trick*****

@Ladies fond of this act,

Pls be civilized, Wooing is not by force, You ain't interested simply say "No", ignore the person an walk away.
Don't get me wrong I'm no justifying that mad man's actions,
I personally, I'm againist hitting women, buts datz just my opinion, Other men might not feel vis way,
Insults and violence should pls be avoided cos you can never tell. You might be unlucky, God forbid vis
kinda fin happens to you, Nobody might be there to rescure you. Peace  cheesy
Re: Why Are Nigerian Gurls Like This (matured Replies Only) by annawhite(f): 1:36pm On Jan 29, 2011
Tosinville:

Annawhite,

I don't think so, u just love beefin' me jus because i don't like 9ja girls on here or anywhere else. come i no wan beef u cos u won't like my next word so hush! ssh!

**Tosinville slap Annawhite across the face, ouch!!**
next word?
ur usual word na*ashawo*
and bring it on cos i will be here strangling u with ma bare hands
*annawhite kicks tonsinville in the balls*ouch
Re: Why Are Nigerian Gurls Like This (matured Replies Only) by Tosinville(m): 1:46pm On Jan 29, 2011
Annawhite,

Ew! note, i'm the last dude on here to call girls ashawo, i can beef u dat u r ugly and ur yansh is so full of rashes etc but not like ashi, anna abeg free me cos i wan dey beef una in general ni lol

**Tosinville is staring at Annawhite two left legs with sigh hmm!**
Re: Why Are Nigerian Gurls Like This (matured Replies Only) by koolchicco: 2:03pm On Jan 29, 2011
Orton1_0:

^
Dude you just reminded an incident I witnessed sometime last year.

Sometime in Febuary last year, I was on my lunch break in Owerri,
There was this guy, sweating his arse out trying to get himself acquainted wif some girl,
The girl was in jeans, and a "I'm hot" tagged t-shirt, spaghetti hair, big dark googles and a
big handbag like my Grandma's.
Insults and curses from the ugly looking gurl drew back my attention, Before you could scream "Orton",
This gurl  lashed and pushed the guy wif her pathetic handbag, Unfortunately, A Keke Napep driver
was approaching on the other side, Stimulus gave in, in an attempt to move away, his reflexes drove
him into a gutter - the whole fin splashed on him.
The add insults on injury, she called him "obere nwa" [deciphered as "small boy], laughed
and cat-walked away.
The guy went mad, leaving his shoes behind, he sprouted outta the ditch and went after her, ***I came out of the restraunt ofcourse to get a better view****
He turn her a'round, halted her wif two back hands , the gurl too was pissed off and yelled at him in their local dialect, she grabbed him betwen the legs and
Fight broke out, this guy was more than Moh'd Ali - no kidding, he rained poured down blows and head buts on dis gurl,
until petty traders and Bus drivers came. The guys D&G polo was stained wif blood, lipstick on his forehead and what have you.

*********Go know i pitied her but it was beyond me, A simple and polite "No would have done the trick*****

The movie dey Youtube, and what's the title? tongue
Re: Why Are Nigerian Gurls Like This (matured Replies Only) by tpia6: 2:06pm On Jan 29, 2011
Re: Why Are Nigerian Gurls Like This (matured Replies Only) by annawhite(f): 2:09pm On Jan 29, 2011
Tosinville:

Annawhite,

Ew! note, i'm the last dude on here to call girls ashawo, i can beef u dat u r ugly and your yansh is so full of rashes etc but not like ashi, anna abeg free me cos i wan dey beef una in general ni lol

**Tosinville is staring at Annawhite two left legs with sigh hmm!**

u bash Nigerians ladies all the time calling us names,wat did they do to u in kirikiri ,
i no get time to beef you,just want u to stop with d bashing

*annawhite stares at tonsiville scars*  u gotta do something about those scars and stop defrauding old ladies so that u wont go back kirikiri again
tpia*:

another misogynist spewing his sick mind and typing crap.

oh, thead was started by 190.

nuff said.

his cronies don full am I'm sure.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Would You Clean This For $1.5 Million Dollars? / Russian Soldier Proposes To Girlfriend With 16 Tanks Forming Heart Shape / She Pushed Me Away From Her During Sex, What Could That Be

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.