Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,403 members, 7,808,437 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:58 AM

Advice Needed! - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Advice Needed! (367 Views)

Advice Needed Urgently / Abuja - Dubai Trip Advice Needed / Advice Needed On Africa Country To Migrate To For Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Advice Needed! by odave: 5:07pm On May 23, 2019
Hello Nairalanders,
I have it in plan to move out of this country latest by early next year, I want to start the preparation asap. I want to do it on my own, coz I wouldn't want any agent to swindle me, after all people do it on their own. Now my questions are
1. What country do you think will be the best for me and why?

2. How do I start? Can anyone give good info or link?

3. What are the necessary documents I need to get ready and what could be the least amount I must get ready to spend?

NB. I'm married.

It will take a dedicated person to reply me but honestly I will appreciate a good and timely response from you guyz. I've Google search and couldn't find a direct and desired answer, please help a brother out.
Re: Advice Needed! by Evidenx(m): 7:13pm On May 23, 2019
Go to the travel section of nairaland, information about every country is there.. just be patient to read..

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

American Defrauds Nigerians Seeking Green Card Of $565,000 / Estonia / Lagos, Nigeria Tagged As The 4th Most Expensive City In Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.