Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,711 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:50 PM

Accident Involving Iyare Motors & A Highlander On Benin Igbobazuwa Way: Graphic - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Accident Involving Iyare Motors & A Highlander On Benin Igbobazuwa Way: Graphic (36234 Views)

Accident Involving Truck And Bus In Sokoto Kills Many (Viewers Discretion) / Cows Killed After Causing Accident Involving Luxurious Bus In Adamawa. Photos / Accident Involving Rivers State Athletes' Bus. Many Injured (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Accident Involving Iyare Motors & A Highlander On Benin Igbobazuwa Way: Graphic by Nobody: 9:44pm On May 23, 2019
cheesy the spelling is wrong, Igueobazuwa is correct grin

Rip to the dead sad

2 Likes

Re: Accident Involving Iyare Motors & A Highlander On Benin Igbobazuwa Way: Graphic by darkelf: 9:45pm On May 23, 2019
MorufuAtanda:
All these buses wey Agberoes dey load, you'll never catch me in any of them for long trips, when we have God is good, Young shall grow, ABC motors.

Iyare, Bob izua, peace mass, apara line, even GUO, na Agberoes dey load their motor for other ganja-smoking Agberoes to drive.

Oluwa no go gree make I enter their hopeless motor.

WORD bro

1 Like

Re: Accident Involving Iyare Motors & A Highlander On Benin Igbobazuwa Way: Graphic by TotoNaRubber: 9:47pm On May 23, 2019
That is so much money. The kind of accidents that happen in naija terrible. 99.99% of the drivers in naija will not pass a driving testvin countries like Australia and developed parts of Europe.

Readonee35L:
Nawa oh.
That highlander driver just finish the car.
That's a tokunbo 2017 highlander limited probably being delivered to the owner.
Over 15million.
The Owner fit dn faint self

Rip to the dead
Drive safe and be careful especially on nigerian interstates
Re: Accident Involving Iyare Motors & A Highlander On Benin Igbobazuwa Way: Graphic by Ykman(m): 9:49pm On May 23, 2019
The highlander is actually a badly accidented car. I saw it yesterday on the road in Lagos, didn't know it was headed far south. All the driver's side was completely off, up to the back. Wonder how 'Road safety' let him go all the way
Readonee35L:
Nawa oh.
Over 15million.

Rip to the dead
Re: Accident Involving Iyare Motors & A Highlander On Benin Igbobazuwa Way: Graphic by jowhyte(m): 9:52pm On May 23, 2019
Iyare motors with waybills. I don’t know why the CEO would want to allow greedy drivers and loaders ruin his business for him as safety is always secondary to them and waybills overload money is primary to them. They better go and learn from GiG.

Not saying this is the cause of the accident was never in the scene just saying my bitter experiences with their service. It’s becoming disgusting.

4 Likes

Re: Accident Involving Iyare Motors & A Highlander On Benin Igbobazuwa Way: Graphic by Readonee35L(m): 9:59pm On May 23, 2019
Ykman:
The highlander is actually a badly accidented car. I saw it yesterday on the road in Lagos, didn't know it was headed far south. All the driver's side was completely off, up to the back. Wonder how 'Road safety' let him go all the way
You might be right. Because it clearly shows the car was salvaged and from Iaai auction based on the sticker on the wind shield.

At least the airbags did deploy in the crash
Re: Accident Involving Iyare Motors & A Highlander On Benin Igbobazuwa Way: Graphic by 12345baba(m): 9:59pm On May 23, 2019
Our roads are death trap
Re: Accident Involving Iyare Motors & A Highlander On Benin Igbobazuwa Way: Graphic by udemzyudex(m): 10:01pm On May 23, 2019
NwaOhafia:
1. I wish we could have standard roads in our federal road like the one in Akwa Ibom, Abuja eg Ikot Ekpene to Uyo road

2. Most of these drivers don't get the sleep they require. Lagos to Asaba And this same guy want going back to Lagos same day

3. I still tell people I prefer night journey with macapolo and they look at me as if I am crazy. Most of those drivers sleep the whole day and drive at night with their numbering about 5. The only disadvantages is robbery

4. Nothing as sad as someone telling you on phone
" I will be with you in few hours"
And the next call you receive is to tell you his dead.

5 RIP to the dead

I remember when I was returning back to Lagos ,the same driver was telling me that after dropping all passengers,he is going back to Akwa ibom state that night with the bus loaded with apples.

Some of this drivers don't have enough sleep and the transport companies are not using speed limit device on their bus.
Re: Accident Involving Iyare Motors & A Highlander On Benin Igbobazuwa Way: Graphic by elougo(m): 10:01pm On May 23, 2019
Readonee35L:
Nawa oh.
Over 15million.

Rip to the dead

My thoughts exactly. That's the only reason they follow that route in order to avoid customs along the Express.
Re: Accident Involving Iyare Motors & A Highlander On Benin Igbobazuwa Way: Graphic by udemzyudex(m): 10:04pm On May 23, 2019
anonymuz:
you can control a vehicle at a normal speed, this iyare drivers are so reckless.

Very reckless you need to see the way they drive , especially all this young drivers. The funny thing is some passengers will just seat there and say nothing.

4 Likes

Re: Accident Involving Iyare Motors & A Highlander On Benin Igbobazuwa Way: Graphic by WilliamsChelster(m): 10:11pm On May 23, 2019
I don’t advise sitting in front seats of busses, there’s barely anything to cushion you in the front unlike regular cars. If you must sit at the front then seat belts is a must. I won’t be surprised is the driver of the highlander is still alive. These SUV focus more on safety nowadays
Re: Accident Involving Iyare Motors & A Highlander On Benin Igbobazuwa Way: Graphic by Chuxz311(m): 10:14pm On May 23, 2019
AngelicBeing:
Hian, like seriously, Oba ke, this has nothing to do with the Oba of Benin, Oba is in his palace with his spiritual eyes watching over his kingdom, @topic, this might likely be as a result of over speeding, driving under the influence, failed break, bumping inside a deep pothole at a high speed etc sad

guess he or she was just being sarcastic tho

1 Like

Re: Accident Involving Iyare Motors & A Highlander On Benin Igbobazuwa Way: Graphic by bluemansion: 10:18pm On May 23, 2019
NwaOhafia:
1. I wish we could have standard roads in our federal road like the one in Akwa Ibom, Abuja eg Ikot Ekpene to Uyo road

2. Most of these drivers don't get the sleep they require. Lagos to Asaba And this same guy want going back to Lagos same day

3. I still tell people I prefer night journey with macapolo and they look at me as if I am crazy. Most of those drivers sleep the whole day and drive at night with their numbering about 5. The only disadvantages is robbery

4. Nothing as sad as someone telling you on phone
" I will be with you in few hours"
And the next call you receive is to tell you his dead.

5 RIP to the dead

So touching. May God save us in this country. May their souls rest in peace.

1 Like

Re: Accident Involving Iyare Motors & A Highlander On Benin Igbobazuwa Way: Graphic by WilliamsChelster(m): 10:19pm On May 23, 2019
InvisibleB:
How come they always quickly paint the name of the transport company off. Where do they see paint in an accident scene so fast. Lord have mercy.
They carry it around..
First rule after an accident, save the company name before you save yourself grin
Re: Accident Involving Iyare Motors & A Highlander On Benin Igbobazuwa Way: Graphic by NwaOhafia: 10:31pm On May 23, 2019
udemzyudex:

I remember when I was returning back to Lagos ,the same driver was telling me that after dropping all passengers,he is going back to Akwa ibom state that night with the bus loaded with apples.

Some of this drivers don't have enough sleep and the transport companies are not using speed limit device on their bus.
That's how I work with one transport company that also do logistics here in Lagos when I first came to Lagos. Will you believe they keep hurry drivers just because they want their customers to see they do same day delivery
Re: Accident Involving Iyare Motors & A Highlander On Benin Igbobazuwa Way: Graphic by AngelicBeing: 10:54pm On May 23, 2019
Chuxz311:

guess he or she was just being sarcastic tho
l know, I also answered him in a sarcastic manner tongue

Re: Accident Involving Iyare Motors & A Highlander On Benin Igbobazuwa Way: Graphic by alphaNomega: 11:27pm On May 23, 2019
InvisibleB:
How come they always quickly paint the name of the transport company off. Where do they see paint in an accident scene so fast. Lord have mercy.

It is like they carry emergency paint for times like this
Re: Accident Involving Iyare Motors & A Highlander On Benin Igbobazuwa Way: Graphic by alphaNomega: 11:33pm On May 23, 2019
Ykman:

Then the SUV should have been sold off for spare parts not driven on the roads! See how many lives have been lost now. We don't value our lives in this Nigeria.
Re: Accident Involving Iyare Motors & A Highlander On Benin Igbobazuwa Way: Graphic by Born2Breed(f): 12:07am On May 24, 2019
What is Iyare motors doing on Iguobazuwa road abi him carry contraband?

That road is too narrow for my liking. The road is covered by grasses on both sides making a two lane looking like a single lane road.

All these fayawar and Iyare restless drivers on that road is a recipe for ghastly motor accident.

RIP to the dead.

1 Like

Re: Accident Involving Iyare Motors & A Highlander On Benin Igbobazuwa Way: Graphic by Kakamorufu(m): 4:11am On May 24, 2019
It is well ooo
Re: Accident Involving Iyare Motors & A Highlander On Benin Igbobazuwa Way: Graphic by InvisibleB: 6:28am On May 24, 2019
alphaNomega:

It is like they carry emergency paint for times like this

WilliamsChelster:
They carry it around..
First rule after an accident, save the company name before you save yourself grin

Really surprising. I didnt know this before.
Re: Accident Involving Iyare Motors & A Highlander On Benin Igbobazuwa Way: Graphic by rockstar27(m): 10:47am On May 24, 2019
MAY GOD CONSOLE THE FAMILIES OF THE LOST ONES...
PAINFUL... RIP TO THE LOST SOULS
Re: Accident Involving Iyare Motors & A Highlander On Benin Igbobazuwa Way: Graphic by MarvayBlog: 10:51am On May 24, 2019
I don't understand what Iyare motors would be doing along that ighobazuwa road. What happened to the normal Benin ore express. That ighobazuwa road has always been one lonely sort of road that such buses should not use because of crime in those areas. I know back then many buses use that route because that ughowo side of Benin was terrible up to okada was a mess. I use the ighobazuwa route sometimes from Benin to school in okada but when I started driving myself to school, there was no way I could use that route again when Benin express all the way to that okada is fresh. Now this ighobazuwa road comes out directly opposite that welcome to okada part of the Benin Ore Lagos express, why would this bus prefer to take that ighobazuwa route instead of the normal express.

May the soul of the dead rest in peace but iyare should investigate this issue because it might be a planned robbery or kidnap issue gone wrong.

1 Like

Re: Accident Involving Iyare Motors & A Highlander On Benin Igbobazuwa Way: Graphic by MarvayBlog: 10:52am On May 24, 2019
Born2Breed:
What is Iyare motors doing on Iguobazuwa road abi him carry contraband?

That road is too narrow for my liking. The road is covered by grasses on both sides making a two lane looking like a single lane road.

All these fayawar and Iyare restless drivers on that road is a recipe for ghastly motor accident.

RIP to the dead.

This is the same question I just asked before seeing your post. What will carry Iyare motor to pass that route. It makes no sense. But many people might not understand.
Re: Accident Involving Iyare Motors & A Highlander On Benin Igbobazuwa Way: Graphic by MarvayBlog: 10:57am On May 24, 2019
jowhyte:
Iyare motors with waybills. I don’t know why the CEO would want to allow greedy drivers and loaders ruin his business for him as safety is always secondary to them and waybills overload money is primary to them. They better go and learn from GiG.

Not saying this is the cause of the accident was never in the scene just saying my bitter experiences with their service. It’s becoming disgusting.

The owner is a mega billionaire. I don't think he cares that much about the company. Probably the company is just a front for where ever the real source of his wealth is.

Many of these transport companies actually do donate full buses with human lives as sacrifice for their weallth. It might just look like a normal accident but they will never close the company and they will even buy more new buses after every accident.
Re: Accident Involving Iyare Motors & A Highlander On Benin Igbobazuwa Way: Graphic by Sermwell(m): 5:28pm On May 24, 2019
MarvayBlog:

The owner is a mega billionaire. I don't think he cares that much about the company. Probably the company is just a front for where ever the real source of his wealth is.

Many of these transport companies actually do donate full buses with human lives as sacrifice for their weallth. It might just look like a normal accident but they will never close the company and they will even buy more new buses after every accident.
the second paragraph of this your comment doesn't make sense at all. haba!!!
Re: Accident Involving Iyare Motors & A Highlander On Benin Igbobazuwa Way: Graphic by MarvayBlog: 7:49pm On May 24, 2019
Sermwell:

the second paragraph of this your comment doesn't make sense at all. haba!!!

Trust me that is because you know nothing about that. We know very well what what seen under a certain river some time ago and what it meant. Not many people will ever imagine that but trust me, this is real. If you doubt me, try and start a transport company in any of those major routes like Benin - Lagos, Benin - Abuja without belonging to somewhere and see if they won't wipe you out before the first first year runs out.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Here’s How Kano State Counted Down To The New Year In Style (PHOTOS) / 2015 Nigeria Elections In Maps / A Mad Man Got Knocked Down While Crossing The Road. Now I Am Stuck With Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.