Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,989 members, 7,799,399 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:26 PM

Chinese People Angrily Destroying Their Iphones In Response To Hauwei Ban By US - Phones (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Chinese People Angrily Destroying Their Iphones In Response To Hauwei Ban By US (64397 Views)

My Conversation With Chinese People Over Hauwei,xiaomi And Apple / Xenophobia: Nigerians Begin Destroying Their mtn modems / 6 Ways You Are Unintentionally Destroying Your Smartphone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chinese People Angrily Destroying Their Iphones In Response To Hauwei Ban By US by CanadaOrBust: 11:58pm On May 23, 2019
grandstar:

Wow, thanks for the correction.

I suspect in the long term, they may lose as much as 15% of sales there.

Make Google your friend. You and martineverest

Where is the biggest market for iPhone?
Greater China was Apple's THIRD-largest market in terms of revenue in the fourth quarter of 2018 — after the Americas and Europe — at $11.4 billion, according to company figures.Jan 3, 2019
Re: Chinese People Angrily Destroying Their Iphones In Response To Hauwei Ban By US by aril: 11:58pm On May 23, 2019
Ikillfools:

@no. 5 abeg which Chinese expertise is used in manufacturing iPhone apart from cheap labour?

Abi..
Re: Chinese People Angrily Destroying Their Iphones In Response To Hauwei Ban By US by Temple1288(m): 12:00am On May 24, 2019
Topmaike007:
excluding Google because I use it often, others I don't use only on Nairaland and telegram and you know telegram don't give out there Data that's why USA and Russian government don't allow it in their country

Telegram isn't allowed in the USA? Haha
Re: Chinese People Angrily Destroying Their Iphones In Response To Hauwei Ban By US by Codes151(m): 12:03am On May 24, 2019
Oga! Apple parts are all made in China
CrazyPros:
Lol, apple smiling to the bank. Like " you think you are doing me?"

1. China has over 100 phone makers, yet apple is a top brand and you think blacklisting will stop it being patronized. It will simply go underground.

2. Apple prides in scarcity, it's a luxury product, the less people can afford it, the higher the value.

3. Breaking a phone has no effect whatsoever on apple, the consumer has already paid for the product. Breaking it means 1 less phone to be sold to black market or traded in, that's one more need for an apple phone.

4. Apple is the most valuable brand in the world worth over a trillion dollar, why go into trouble with them for a company that's worth less than 10 billion dollars. Apple can even buy over Huawei that's causing the whole issue without thinking about it.

5. Do you know how much chinese part and expertise is used in manufacturing an iPhone? I bet
the financial returns to the Chinese government per year is more than the total worth of huawei.

I can go on and on about why apple is smiling to the bank.

Abeg let's leave billionaires with their headache.
Do you need a website - Get a professional website design, name your price and pay on delivery: 07035002495
Re: Chinese People Angrily Destroying Their Iphones In Response To Hauwei Ban By US by CrazyPros: 12:07am On May 24, 2019
Ikillfools:

@no. 5 abeg which Chinese expertise is used in manufacturing iPhone apart from cheap labour?

Chairman educate yourself, the days of cheap labour is long gone, otherwise apple will be manufactured in Africa.

See here https://www.inc.com/glenn-leibowitz/apple-ceo-tim-cook-this-is-number-1-reason-we-make-iphones-in-china-its-not-what-you-think.html
Re: Chinese People Angrily Destroying Their Iphones In Response To Hauwei Ban By US by khalids: 12:12am On May 24, 2019
So many people talking crap here....you guys have no idea how advanced he Chinese are. This is why the US is scared and propagating all this BS.....China is the only country that can deploy a 5G network at the moment......that's how far they have gone....they don't need to copy anyone. They have all the expertise, technology and man power they need. In fact it is the world that needs China

3 Likes

Re: Chinese People Angrily Destroying Their Iphones In Response To Hauwei Ban By US by AFONJACOW(m): 12:21am On May 24, 2019
brainless people they should send it to Africa instead of destroying it
Re: Chinese People Angrily Destroying Their Iphones In Response To Hauwei Ban By US by Ikillfools: 12:21am On May 24, 2019
CrazyPros:

Chairman educate yourself, the days of cheap labour is long gone, otherwise apple will be manufactured in Africa.

See here https://www.inc.com/glenn-leibowitz/apple-ceo-tim-cook-this-is-number-1-reason-we-make-iphones-in-china-its-not-what-you-think.html
you need that education badly.

All I see is app developers., I create android apps and that doesn't make me an Android expert. China is still the capital of cheap labour and huge market.

I read your link and thought I would see where China actually contributes in making the operating system iOS or the hardware. Pffs

3 Likes

Re: Chinese People Angrily Destroying Their Iphones In Response To Hauwei Ban By US by IanSholex(m): 12:26am On May 24, 2019
Topmaike007:
and I can boldly tell you that iPhone is the real owner of notch display
stop deceiving yourself, iPhone X might have made the notch display popular but definitely not the first phone with the design, which begs to question your assertion that apple is the real owner of notch display.
Re: Chinese People Angrily Destroying Their Iphones In Response To Hauwei Ban By US by IanSholex(m): 12:26am On May 24, 2019
Topmaike007:
and I can boldly tell you that iPhone is the real owner of notch display
stop deceiving yourself, iPhone X might have made the notch display popular but definitely not the first phone with the design, which begs to question your assertion that apple is the the real owner of notch display.
Re: Chinese People Angrily Destroying Their Iphones In Response To Hauwei Ban By US by Gabson001(m): 12:28am On May 24, 2019
dollytino4real:
no need to destroy dem pls send dem to Nigeria
Nigeria na dustbin abi?
Re: Chinese People Angrily Destroying Their Iphones In Response To Hauwei Ban By US by Kingbenn(m): 1:47am On May 24, 2019
leTrizzle:
But wait oh, iphones are made in China na,why dem come dey beef am.
Pele! I understand that English language is a barrier In communication. Goan sleep biko cheesy
leTrizzle:
But wait oh, iphones are made in China na,why dem come dey beef am.
Pele! I understand that English language is a barrier In communication. Goan sleep biko
Re: Chinese People Angrily Destroying Their Iphones In Response To Hauwei Ban By US by wowcatty: 2:47am On May 24, 2019
These are old phones no one really uses. Huawei is basically iPhone just a different name. China can't keep stealing intellectual property from America and then refuse to balance the trade deficit. Let see how China holds under this war.

3 Likes

Re: Chinese People Angrily Destroying Their Iphones In Response To Hauwei Ban By US by Frankiss44(m): 2:58am On May 24, 2019
mvem:
Taiwan is a independent nation and not part of China ...I don't know but you guyz make it seem as if US have nothing to loose which I doubt ...I know US is having the largest debt in the world which a lot comes from China. Am not an economics analyst but am sure China can still pull strings that will negatively affect US...

My feelings exactly..
Re: Chinese People Angrily Destroying Their Iphones In Response To Hauwei Ban By US by trapQ: 4:15am On May 24, 2019
What did China do the Asian companies?
martineverest:
that's the highest they can do...trump has ganged china and xi..any retaliation will land china into recession.

the tears of Japanese,Korean and Taiwanese companies have been heard

u can't ban google, Facebook,WhatsApp, Instagram,Twitter, Snapchat,Skype etc because u think they are security threat and expect America to allow huawei to take over 5G In their country
Re: Chinese People Angrily Destroying Their Iphones In Response To Hauwei Ban By US by trapQ: 4:16am On May 24, 2019
Stop attacking bloggers. That's areal video. Watched it days ago.
falopey:
Fake news from fake bloggers with fake picture
Re: Chinese People Angrily Destroying Their Iphones In Response To Hauwei Ban By US by trapQ: 4:19am On May 24, 2019
Until they develop their own alternatives to Google, YouTube and Gmail that will be be accepted globally I say good riddance.
God bless America.
stagger:
Wait until the Chinese develop their own OS for Huawei phones. Google will beg for mercy.

1 Like

Re: Chinese People Angrily Destroying Their Iphones In Response To Hauwei Ban By US by trapQ: 4:22am On May 24, 2019
Apple will then simply produce lower quality iPhones for the African and Asian market with lower prices to make up for the Chinese loss.

Once done, they will even realise higher profit margins. Win win for Apple.
ladyGKilaBCrueD:
smiling to what stupid bank
lmao china makes up majority of Apple's market, they're their biggest revenue source
if china should blacklist Apple products, watch what would happen to Apple's value
Re: Chinese People Angrily Destroying Their Iphones In Response To Hauwei Ban By US by trapQ: 4:25am On May 24, 2019
Facts. You know stuff.
meobizy:
Knowing very well how the Chinese are I am 100% sure those are replica iPhones.
Re: Chinese People Angrily Destroying Their Iphones In Response To Hauwei Ban By US by trapQ: 4:37am On May 24, 2019
Are you kidding me? Don't support China blindly. Everyone knows they're thieves.
They don't have copyright laws because they can't survive without stealing other people's concepts.

Do you know that China replicated Paris, Venice and other famous European cities in China? They even have the Eiffel tower and everything in their mini Paris is exactly the way it is in Paris.
Topmaike007:
what are your evidence that they're stealing From the western World

3 Likes

Re: Chinese People Angrily Destroying Their Iphones In Response To Hauwei Ban By US by trapQ: 4:51am On May 24, 2019
Please say what you know. China banned them.
gnykelly:

Did you check the American stock exchange today.... China did not ban Google and others... Do your research, I won't do that for you.
Re: Chinese People Angrily Destroying Their Iphones In Response To Hauwei Ban By US by SALIMAN(m): 5:39am On May 24, 2019
All I can see are just iphone4 , 5
Re: Chinese People Angrily Destroying Their Iphones In Response To Hauwei Ban By US by Ejanla07: 6:09am On May 24, 2019
CrazyPros:
Lol, apple smiling to the bank. Like " you think you are doing me?"

1. China has over 100 phone makers, yet apple is a top brand and you think blacklisting will stop it being patronized. It will simply go underground.

2. Apple prides in scarcity, it's a luxury product, the less people can afford it, the higher the value.

3. Breaking a phone has no effect whatsoever on apple, the consumer has already paid for the product. Breaking it means 1 less phone to be sold to black market or traded in, that's one more need for an apple phone.

4. Apple is the most valuable brand in the world worth over a trillion dollar, why go into trouble with them for a company that's worth less than 10 billion dollars. Apple can even buy over Huawei that's causing the whole issue without thinking about it.

5. Do you know how much chinese part and expertise is used in manufacturing an iPhone? I bet
the financial returns to the Chinese government per year is more than the total worth of huawei.

I can go on and on about why apple is smiling to the bank.

Abeg let's leave billionaires with their headache.
Do you need a website - Get a professional website design, name your price and pay on delivery: 07035002495

bro stop deceiving urself.
iPhone is not scarce people really found out they be nothing to offer

the rate of iPhone purchase is on decline.. Huawei sells more phone than iPhone,

Samsung
Huawei
iPhone
xiomi redmi

1 Like

Re: Chinese People Angrily Destroying Their Iphones In Response To Hauwei Ban By US by BizBayo: 6:18am On May 24, 2019
Nathphil:
Hauwei this, I phone that, where is my beloved country home made phone?

We will set up a committee to look into that. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Chinese People Angrily Destroying Their Iphones In Response To Hauwei Ban By US by Nobody: 6:19am On May 24, 2019
kernel01:

They can't because the trade deficit is too high. They sell over $500 billion worth or goods to America, while America sell less than $150 billion worth of goods to the Chinese.

They’ve already began a trade war. The Chinese Government has raised tariffs on US goods. Don’t forget, American farmers are severely affected by the trade war, too. Irrespective of the trade deficit that exist between both countries, the Chinese have a lot of channels to make up for their perceived losses. US trade relations with China in this administration of Donald Trump is getting worse. And by retaliating, the deficit wouldn’t entirely close up.

1 Like

Re: Chinese People Angrily Destroying Their Iphones In Response To Hauwei Ban By US by kernel01: 6:36am On May 24, 2019
Kkshanana90:

They’ve already began a trade war. The Chinese Government has raised tariffs on US goods. Don’t forget, American farmers are severely affected by the trade war, too. Irrespective of the trade deficit that exist between both countries, the Chinese have a lot of channels to make up for their perceived losses. US trade relations with China in this administration of Donald Trump is getting worse. And by retaliating, the deficit wouldn’t entirely close up.

The deficit of $300 billion is huge for the Chinese. America is their biggest market. Trump said they will use part of the 25% Tarr if gotten from Chinese goods to help farmers.
Re: Chinese People Angrily Destroying Their Iphones In Response To Hauwei Ban By US by martineverest(m): 6:44am On May 24, 2019
trapQ:
What did China do the Asian companies?
they steal intellectual property of Samsung,Sony, Panasonic,Toshiba,etc without paying them royalties and develop their hardware with it.....those Asian companies spend billions of dollars in research and development for advancement in technology.after that,china steal their tech sand use their knowledge to develop theirs

1 Like

Re: Chinese People Angrily Destroying Their Iphones In Response To Hauwei Ban By US by Nobody: 6:59am On May 24, 2019
Ivanmykel:
These people should better do something about this issue fast, my heart has been doing me somehow since the news emerged grin.
They should please allow me enjoy my Y9 embarassed
even me oh my brother
Re: Chinese People Angrily Destroying Their Iphones In Response To Hauwei Ban By US by ginovera: 7:14am On May 24, 2019
etrange:

Maybe it's because there is nothing like "corect English sentences". grin

Oga u no well grin grin but ensure the guy hear u bro!

1 Like

Re: Chinese People Angrily Destroying Their Iphones In Response To Hauwei Ban By US by crackhouse(m): 7:27am On May 24, 2019
ubecharles:
. After destruction?
it will come in as refurbished.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The New Android Dual SIM Tecno--tecno T1 / Whatsapp Now Available On Nokia Asha Dual Sim Phones / Update Your Blackberry To Os 7.1 For The Best Ever Blackberry Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.