Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,698 members, 7,802,060 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:33 AM

Fans Hail Lionel Messi For Dribbling Top Players (Photos) - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Fans Hail Lionel Messi For Dribbling Top Players (Photos) (53781 Views)

UCL Finals: My Cousin Took Pictures With Chelsea Players (photos) / Bulgaria Vs England Match Stopped Twice Due To Racist Abuse At Players (Photos) / Asian Cup: Angry UAE Fans Throw Shoes At Celebrating Qatar Players (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fans Hail Lionel Messi For Dribbling Top Players (Photos) by mysportdab: 7:11pm On May 23, 2019
Barcelona Star Lionel Messi has been described as the world's best after a video emerged of him dribbling some top footballers, MySportDab reports.

A two-minute video emerged on social media which quickly gained plenty of attention.

It shows Messi ruining a number of his opponents who dared to try and dispossess him.

Luka Modric, Fabinho, Koke and Gareth Bale should have known the outcome for such a foolish enterprise.

Messi is undoubtedly one of the finest dribblers ever to play the game with his turn of pace and low centre of gravity a nightmare for those tasked with marking him.

A number of players hit the floor in their efforts to steal the ball from him while others suffer the humiliation of a nutmeg - to the delight of Barcelona's fans.

Antoine Griezmann, who looks set to join Messi at Barcelona for next season, will count himself lucky he will no longer need to be defending the diminutive Argentine.

Fans soon began sharing the video and hailing Messi as the greatest player ever.

Video Below..

See;https://www.mysportdab.com/2019/05/ever-football-fans-hail-lionel-messi.html

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fans Hail Lionel Messi For Dribbling Top Players (Photos) by mysportdab: 7:12pm On May 23, 2019
Video HERE

1 Like

Re: Fans Hail Lionel Messi For Dribbling Top Players (Photos) by ABCthings: 7:21pm On May 23, 2019
"So pass me that brick,

And that spade.

Together we shall dig the foundations

Of a new nation that would be

Resplendent like a python that

Discarded its old skin."
--Kpakiama

9 Likes

Re: Fans Hail Lionel Messi For Dribbling Top Players (Photos) by Nbote(m): 7:30pm On May 23, 2019
Jerome Boateng's "Fall like Iroko tree " in Barca vs Bayern Champion's league final is epic

48 Likes

Re: Fans Hail Lionel Messi For Dribbling Top Players (Photos) by Corrosiveman(m): 9:03pm On May 23, 2019
undecided To Me Messi is already ageing...... Barcelona would be the Spanish Fulham when Messi retires since 40% of their goals are scored by him......If I were Barca I would bench Messi next season grin

93 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Fans Hail Lionel Messi For Dribbling Top Players (Photos) by Nobody: 10:14pm On May 23, 2019
Corrosiveman:
undecided To Me Messi is already ageing...... Barcelona would be the Spanish Fulham when Messi retires since 40% of their goals are scored by him......If I were Barca I would bench Messi next season grin

8 Likes

Re: Fans Hail Lionel Messi For Dribbling Top Players (Photos) by Teewhy2: 10:14pm On May 23, 2019
This is Lionel Messi we know not the Messi Aigbe that played against Liverpool.

Do You have a supermarket, shop and spend much on electric Door or do dust/ noise affects your space?
Get our Magnetic Curtains for supermarkets, shops, home and public spaces.
Isolates Noise Dust and air- conditioning

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fans Hail Lionel Messi For Dribbling Top Players (Photos) by AntiWailer: 10:14pm On May 23, 2019
Nice
Re: Fans Hail Lionel Messi For Dribbling Top Players (Photos) by Nobody: 10:15pm On May 23, 2019
And he couldn't dribble pass Matip.. mtewww

4-0 kpondo

93 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fans Hail Lionel Messi For Dribbling Top Players (Photos) by Nobody: 10:16pm On May 23, 2019
sad his prime years were wasted by wrong managers

undecided undecided undecided

3 Likes

Re: Fans Hail Lionel Messi For Dribbling Top Players (Photos) by dannypaul(m): 10:16pm On May 23, 2019
Any time anyday, my world best player!!!!

5 Likes

Re: Fans Hail Lionel Messi For Dribbling Top Players (Photos) by Mickeybook(f): 10:16pm On May 23, 2019
Corrosiveman:
I Said same when Ronaldinho too was leaving Barca.... God is the only entity that can bost of the title irreplaceable

60 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Fans Hail Lionel Messi For Dribbling Top Players (Photos) by mayweather40(m): 10:18pm On May 23, 2019
A time would come when people would wish they had just enjoyed the greatness of Messi and Ronaldo instead of always comparing them... One day they will retire
The football world will miss them I just wish they can both play for a single team before retirement that would be awesome

38 Likes

Re: Fans Hail Lionel Messi For Dribbling Top Players (Photos) by abmakmur: 10:18pm On May 23, 2019
For NNPC past questions and answers WhatsApp me on +2347088416884.
Re: Fans Hail Lionel Messi For Dribbling Top Players (Photos) by figure007(m): 10:18pm On May 23, 2019
And couldnt score a single goal in the humiliating 4:0 ...so humiliating ....lol... Nonsense....
Shutout to Ororo ronaldo... Awon Ryan..real hustler of all time

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Fans Hail Lionel Messi For Dribbling Top Players (Photos) by zolaman(f): 10:19pm On May 23, 2019
Okocha and Ronaldinho did much better than all dribbling here if dribbling can be what is tag greatest then Maradona will be ahead of Pele so shut up. Ronaldo will always be ahead of him and remain the real G.O.A.T.

36 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Fans Hail Lionel Messi For Dribbling Top Players (Photos) by AmazonGhost: 10:19pm On May 23, 2019
And so? ��
Re: Fans Hail Lionel Messi For Dribbling Top Players (Photos) by OPTIMUSPRIME08: 10:21pm On May 23, 2019
Congratulations Messi for winning dribbling top players appreciation cup grin grin

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fans Hail Lionel Messi For Dribbling Top Players (Photos) by Isoduwa(m): 10:23pm On May 23, 2019
If i hear am again Una go see wink �
Re: Fans Hail Lionel Messi For Dribbling Top Players (Photos) by Tifunloran: 10:24pm On May 23, 2019
G.O.A.T

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fans Hail Lionel Messi For Dribbling Top Players (Photos) by Nobody: 10:25pm On May 23, 2019
R2bees:
And he couldn't dribble pass Matip..

4-0 kpondo
Matip is the most intelligent and the best ball playing defender in the premier league. He's a dribbler too.... That was why he could mark messi.

5 Likes

Re: Fans Hail Lionel Messi For Dribbling Top Players (Photos) by Anonymous4: 10:27pm On May 23, 2019
Corrosiveman:

African man Mentality.. How they said iPhone won't function because the Chairman died.. think above the Box you're among the problem of Nigeria

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fans Hail Lionel Messi For Dribbling Top Players (Photos) by Anonymous4: 10:29pm On May 23, 2019
zolaman:
Okocha and Ronaldinho did much better than all dribbling here if dribbling can be what is tag greatest then Maradona will be ahead of Pele so shut up. Ronaldo will always be ahead of him and remain the real G.O.A.T.

Who's now fighting with you now.. Messi can't see the comment don't kill yourself bruh. I hope you've eaten

47 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fans Hail Lionel Messi For Dribbling Top Players (Photos) by tstx(m): 10:33pm On May 23, 2019
Achievement

I build websites and I am based in Abuja, see my signature

1 Like

Re: Fans Hail Lionel Messi For Dribbling Top Players (Photos) by andysmith123(m): 10:33pm On May 23, 2019
Corrosiveman:
but thank God you are not barca,so we can enjoy good football next season

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fans Hail Lionel Messi For Dribbling Top Players (Photos) by Nobody: 10:34pm On May 23, 2019
Can anyone show me a video of Messi dribbling past van dijk, Henderson and fabinho grin..... Another MessiFc inconsequential nonsense

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fans Hail Lionel Messi For Dribbling Top Players (Photos) by omoiyalayi(m): 10:36pm On May 23, 2019
The true goat

20 Likes

Re: Fans Hail Lionel Messi For Dribbling Top Players (Photos) by cr7lomo: 10:40pm On May 23, 2019
What's the essence of dribbling and still end up throwing away a 3 goal lead bk to bk... Take ur skills to the circus and mesmerise the audience...

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fans Hail Lionel Messi For Dribbling Top Players (Photos) by Nobody: 10:40pm On May 23, 2019
omoiyalayi:
The true goat

How to cage a goat which you will turn to Asun later and wash it down with mortuary cold Heineken

4 Likes

Re: Fans Hail Lionel Messi For Dribbling Top Players (Photos) by damoobaba: 10:41pm On May 23, 2019
Corrosiveman:
aaaaaah, o fe pawon ni.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Emiliano Sala Died From Head And Chest Injuries! / Taribo West And His Flamboyant Hairstyle (pictures) / U-17 FIFA World Cup: Nigeria Vs Chile 5 - 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.