Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,886 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:37 AM

Fans Hail Lionel Messi For Dribbling Top Players (Photos) - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Fans Hail Lionel Messi For Dribbling Top Players (Photos) (53784 Views)

UCL Finals: My Cousin Took Pictures With Chelsea Players (photos) / Bulgaria Vs England Match Stopped Twice Due To Racist Abuse At Players (Photos) / Asian Cup: Angry UAE Fans Throw Shoes At Celebrating Qatar Players (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fans Hail Lionel Messi For Dribbling Top Players (Photos) by Lush100(m): 7:35am On May 24, 2019
Teewhy2:
This is Lionel Messi we know not the Messi Aigbe that played against Liverpool.

Do You have a supermarket, shop and spend much on electric Door or do dust/ noise affects your space?
Get our Magnetic Curtains for supermarkets, shops, home and public spaces.
Isolates Noise Dust and air- conditioning
i need better pictorial view to understand this magnetic stuff .
if u have please do make available. i want to kind of decorate a new shop
Re: Fans Hail Lionel Messi For Dribbling Top Players (Photos) by datigbogirl: 7:35am On May 24, 2019
zolaman:

hahahahaa, dog like you look for an animal to sleep with. rat brain grin

Sex for fish...now wonder you got that fishy odor from ya bony pelvis...

Bony rotten fish...*blokes nose*
Re: Fans Hail Lionel Messi For Dribbling Top Players (Photos) by zolaman(f): 7:39am On May 24, 2019
datigbogirl:

Sex for fish...now wonder you got that fishy odor from ya bony pelvis...

Bony rotten fish...*blokes nose*

hahahha, dog go find a bone to eat you sound hungry and frustrated. were agba.
Re: Fans Hail Lionel Messi For Dribbling Top Players (Photos) by Nobody: 7:44am On May 24, 2019
Nbote:
Jerome Boateng's "Fall like Iroko tree " in Barca vs Bayern Champion's league final is epic
Bayern hasn't faced Barca in UCL final
Re: Fans Hail Lionel Messi For Dribbling Top Players (Photos) by Nobody: 7:46am On May 24, 2019
highcollide:
Matip is the most intelligent and the best ball playing defender in the premier league. He's a dribbler too.... That was why he could mark messi.
is David Luiz dead or something
Re: Fans Hail Lionel Messi For Dribbling Top Players (Photos) by Nobody: 7:55am On May 24, 2019
Starz825:

Oga forget...if Messi commot for Barca...he go affect them small....ronaldinho was leaving and then Messi was in line to come in....now Messi is ageing and would retire soon...who's in-line ....that will actually give wat Messi gives week in week out....
Barca will certainly pass through the stage of a NO-Messi effect before they balance....
Madrid is going through theirs too.. the without-ronaldo effect
with Ronaldo we still ended up 17 points behind Barca, almost got humiliated by Juve in the Bernabeu and needed Navas to make over 20 saves to go past Bayern. Real Madrid players have won it all they don't have passion anymore even if Ronaldo were around we'd still end up without a trophy

1 Like

Re: Fans Hail Lionel Messi For Dribbling Top Players (Photos) by datigbogirl: 7:58am On May 24, 2019
zolaman:

hahahha, dog go find a bone to eat you sound hungry and frustrated. were agba.

A good solid bone not your ragged type.

I dog-fart on your whole generation cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Fans Hail Lionel Messi For Dribbling Top Players (Photos) by femianski: 7:59am On May 24, 2019
I don't really like engaging in Messi Ronaldo argument. But I have noticed something that when Ronaldo fans are losing an argument they start raining insults and attacking the person instead of the points.
I don't know why people are blaming Messi for the 4:0 loss. Not everyday is Christmas. Great Footballers do have their bad days which is very rare for Messi. People had forgotten the goals he scored in the first legs against Liverpool there by asking that foolish question that where was he against Liverpool. They have even forgotten that Ronaldo was eliminated from UCL by those small boys from Ajax.
Now concerning the dribble stuff. Yes goals are the most important factor in football which I respect Ronaldo for. But the goals don't just come like that. There is more to the game. Only people who are sentimental Ronaldo fans and those who don't understand the game would tell you that dribbles are useless.
Even with the so called goal machine they call Ronaldo, Messi still has more club goals than him even with 120 games less.
I just laugh when they say Messi is useless in the Argentina team . Messi is Argentina highest goal scorer and he took Argentina to three finals. won the MVP award in 2014 world cup.

1 Like

Re: Fans Hail Lionel Messi For Dribbling Top Players (Photos) by Nobody: 7:59am On May 24, 2019
saintneo:
VVD is his antidote! YNWA!
opportunity to bring up that overhyped runaway defender. Was VVD in the Roma squad beat them like that last season? Barcelona is a sh1t pedophilia club who always collapse under the slightest pressure.
Re: Fans Hail Lionel Messi For Dribbling Top Players (Photos) by zolaman(f): 8:05am On May 24, 2019
datigbogirl:

A good solid bone not your ragged type.

I dog-fart on your whole generation cheesy cheesy cheesy

hahaha, as you did to your mama and papa.
Re: Fans Hail Lionel Messi For Dribbling Top Players (Photos) by datigbogirl: 8:07am On May 24, 2019
zolaman:

hahaha, as you did to your mama and papa.

Your generation is what's receiving my "fresh air", fish.

Stupid fish....
Re: Fans Hail Lionel Messi For Dribbling Top Players (Photos) by Awe4luv(m): 8:08am On May 24, 2019
highcollide:
Matip is the most intelligent and the best ball playing defender in the premier league. He's a dribbler too.... That was why he could mark messi.
yepa!!! wetin we no go read on nl....matip matip!!!!....no wonder pundits were suggesting Liverpool sell him to hijack de ligt of Ajax.....lol
Re: Fans Hail Lionel Messi For Dribbling Top Players (Photos) by vazamosa: 8:11am On May 24, 2019
Anonymous4:

African man Mentality.. How they said iPhone won't function because the Chairman died.. think above the Box you're among the problem of Nigeria

I thought it was "think outside the box" or have they changed it?

What do I even know sef. Well done sir!
Re: Fans Hail Lionel Messi For Dribbling Top Players (Photos) by zolaman(f): 8:12am On May 24, 2019
datigbogirl:

Your generation is what's receiving my "fresh air", fish.

Stupid fish....

like you did with your Generation, till when they are a massacre. you father, your mother, your generation God punish you all. Oloriburuku family. hahahahahahahahahaa
Re: Fans Hail Lionel Messi For Dribbling Top Players (Photos) by Martartins(m): 8:19am On May 24, 2019
When he earns the salary of 12 people, what do you expect?
Re: Fans Hail Lionel Messi For Dribbling Top Players (Photos) by datigbogirl: 8:30am On May 24, 2019
zolaman:

like you did with your Generation, till when they are a massacre. you father, your mother, your generation God punish you all. Oloriburuku family. hahahahahahahahahaa

Just like Sopanna ended your dynasty isn't it?

Asinwin ashawo, come lick my anus...na your family dey sell all their property send you go Dubai, go use your mouth do potty for Arab men to empty & relieve their bowels into...

Olooorun oshi! *blokes nose firmly this time*
Re: Fans Hail Lionel Messi For Dribbling Top Players (Photos) by zolaman(f): 8:32am On May 24, 2019
datigbogirl:

Just like Sopanna ended your dynasty isn't it?

Asinwin ashawo, come lick my anus...na your family dey sell all their property send you go Dubai, go use your mouth do potty for Arab men to empty & relieve their bowels into...

Olooorun oshi! *blokes nose firmly this time*
hahahahhaa, my salary is enough to feed all your generation. God punish all of u.
Re: Fans Hail Lionel Messi For Dribbling Top Players (Photos) by datigbogirl: 8:43am On May 24, 2019
zolaman:

hahahahhaa, my salary is enough to feed all your generation. God punish all of u.

Who dash monkey banana? You're a specialized pit latrine, d reason your salary can feed my whole generation.

Olenu be pit latrine...your belle go don digest enough Cora shit...
Re: Fans Hail Lionel Messi For Dribbling Top Players (Photos) by zolaman(f): 8:58am On May 24, 2019
datigbogirl:

Who dash monkey banana? You're a specialized pit latrine, d reason your salary can feed my whole generation.

Olenu be pit latrine...your belle go don digest enough Cora shit...
same word, oloriburuku family. grin
Re: Fans Hail Lionel Messi For Dribbling Top Players (Photos) by datigbogirl: 9:02am On May 24, 2019
zolaman:

same word, oloriburuku family. grin

Aunty Dubai, how dem poop taste in yo mouth.

Aje igbe oshi!

Abeg bring yo mouth, shit dey catch me....make I download inside... cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Fans Hail Lionel Messi For Dribbling Top Players (Photos) by saintneo(m): 9:05am On May 24, 2019
Chanchit:

I wonder why you people talk like this. Show me a video where VVD marked Messi. He was busy running away whenever Messi is with the ball. The players that marked Messi were Fabinho and Matip.

lol
but why didn't Messi try his luck via vvd's channel when both Mario and fabinho gave him tough time
Re: Fans Hail Lionel Messi For Dribbling Top Players (Photos) by cr7lomo: 9:23am On May 24, 2019
Chanchit:

Arguing with you people can reduce someone's IQ. To make a useless argument, you will cut only the years favorable to you. Oya let's all be petty together, Ronaldo has played in only one competition final for his countryfinal which he won, but he was never the MVP,cos he managed 3 goals in the competition and played less than 20mins in the final
Messi played in nothing less than 6 competition final for his country and he won the MVP in all.
U17, U20, U23, two copa America which he lost, and a world Cup final which he lost . Remember, your Ronaldo will never play in a world Cup final.

No one cares about MVP in tournaments...we only care about the winners....no one remembers MVP in the future ...we only remember winners..... Its better to play 25mins in the finals, get substituted and end up winning the cup that for u to play the full 90mins and end up loosing... Can't remember messi playing under 17 ...he only played junior world cup and Olympics which are inconsequential tournaments... Most great players never played those kiddish tournaments...most great players moved from club football directly to national team cos of their great talents... Cr7 fabs don't brag like messi fans and don't include inconsequential honours like loosing in the final cos it's actually a Shame.... And just for u to know , the European cup he won in 2016 was his 2nd attempt to win the final , his first was in 04 and he first played in a WC semi final b4 ur messi
Re: Fans Hail Lionel Messi For Dribbling Top Players (Photos) by jbtobsyn(m): 9:24am On May 24, 2019
cr7lomo:

3CL titles( 16,17,18)
2 European super cup titles (17,18)
2 world club cup titles (16, 17)
1 European cup title 2016
That is your own definition of international. Guy you are dumb. Messi also has those. Idiot.
Re: Fans Hail Lionel Messi For Dribbling Top Players (Photos) by chiboy1116: 9:30am On May 24, 2019
zolaman:
Okocha and Ronaldinho did much better than all dribbling here if dribbling can be what is tag greatest then Maradona will be ahead of Pele so shut up. Ronaldo will always be ahead of him and remain the real G.O.A.T.
how's Ronaldo ahead?
Ronaldo
Aerial prowess
Goals

Messi
Dribbling
Passing
Creating chances
Goals
Free kick
So tell me , how's is Ronaldo ahead ?

And Pele was a really good dribbler .

1 Like

Re: Fans Hail Lionel Messi For Dribbling Top Players (Photos) by tosinosam(m): 9:42am On May 24, 2019
Corrosiveman:
undecided To Me Messi is already ageing...... Barcelona would be the Spanish Fulham when Messi retires since 40% of their goals are scored by him......If I were Barca I would bench Messi next season grin
I for talk but...let me reserve my comments grin
Re: Fans Hail Lionel Messi For Dribbling Top Players (Photos) by Hamid7(m): 9:49am On May 24, 2019
Chanchit:

Arguing with you people can reduce someone's IQ. To make a useless argument, you will cut only the years favorable to you. Oya let's all be petty together, Ronaldo has played in only one competition final for his countryfinal which he won, but he was never the MVP,cos he managed 3 goals in the competition and played less than 20mins in the final
Messi played in nothing less than 6 competition final for his country and he won the MVP in all.
U17, U20, U23, two copa America which he lost, and a world Cup final which he lost . Remember, your Ronaldo will never play in a world Cup final.
I wonder the kind of brain some of these fan boys wear before commenting on Nairaland.
Anyone who compares a world cup finalist to a continental cup winner needs a brain transplant( if there's anything like that)
Re: Fans Hail Lionel Messi For Dribbling Top Players (Photos) by Hamid7(m): 9:54am On May 24, 2019
cr7lomo:

No one cares about MVP in tournaments...we only care about the winners....no one remembers MVP in the future ...we only remember winners..... Its better to play 25mins in the finals, get substituted and end up winning the cup that for u to play the full 90mins and end up loosing... Can't remember messi playing under 17 ...he only played junior world cup and Olympics which are inconsequential tournaments... Most great players never played those kiddish tournaments...most great players moved from club football directly to national team cos of their great talents... Cr7 fabs don't brag like messi fans and don't include inconsequential honours like loosing in the final cos it's actually a Shame.... And just for u to know , the European cup he won in 2016 was his 2nd attempt to win the final , his first was in 04 and he first played in a WC semi final b4 ur messi
This guy again!!! You may go suicidal because of Messi since that brings you pain more than anything else. I will advice you stop opening Messi threads.
Re: Fans Hail Lionel Messi For Dribbling Top Players (Photos) by cr7lomo: 9:58am On May 24, 2019
Kyllahmc:
you mean penaldo? That can't even dribble a defender one on one? The Selfish ungrateful arrogant prick that won't celebrate when a teammate score?
He wants everything to be him,,, all the attention all the spotlight just on him and no one else. How y'all manage to like that dude still baffles me.
Ronaldo is a finisher and has a good goal accuracy I give him that(I'm not a biased Messi fan),,,, but there are more to this game called football than to just put the ball in the NET, cos you can't score all by yourself. Football is a beautiful art my friend,,,, and Messi is more like "Da Vinci"... A genius and a naturally talented footballer.
You can't compare pure talent and sweat. They lost to Liverpool so what? In sports anything can happen my friend... Not like Ronaldo did any better than him this year,,, and incase you don't know yet,, this year's Ballon d'or dey go Messi house.

Guy u no get talk...so what is football about if not goals and winning... So u think messi will win balon d'or just cos he won la liga and copa de Rey and top scorer that he all won but still cudnt mk top 3 best...u think world football is stupid...messi jazz don clear for people eye...he is just a local champion that has refused challenges by sticking to his comfort zone...u call loosing to Liverpool 4.0 so what, after leading 3.0 in the first leg...just like dejavu ... Ur guy can't perform outside Spain guy...Na iniesta and Xavi been de cover im yansh for European when im been de win am
Re: Fans Hail Lionel Messi For Dribbling Top Players (Photos) by HMarshal(m): 9:59am On May 24, 2019
Let's wait till he leaves Barca or dare him to leave & see how they will fare
Re: Fans Hail Lionel Messi For Dribbling Top Players (Photos) by femianski: 10:07am On May 24, 2019
jbtobsyn:

That is your own definition of international. Guy you are dumb. Messi also has those. Idiot.
Don't mind that guy. It's clear that he is a Ronaldo worshipper and fanatic mere looking at his moniker. It's like he started watching football three years ago cos he said Ronaldo has 3 UCL titles which are actually five.
Re: Fans Hail Lionel Messi For Dribbling Top Players (Photos) by cr7lomo: 10:07am On May 24, 2019
Hamid7:

I wonder the kind of brain some of these fan boys wear before commenting on Nairaland.
Anyone who compares a world cup finalist to a continental cup winner needs a brain transplant( if there's anything like that)

The euros is just like the WC , they are the only 2tournaments that are played every 4yrs... The only tournament apart from the WC that has over 16 competitors... Don't forget that European football is whr football is ... Any nation in Europe will take winning the euros than to loose in a WC final...no one cares about the loosers
Re: Fans Hail Lionel Messi For Dribbling Top Players (Photos) by femianski: 10:08am On May 24, 2019
HMarshal:
Let's wait till he leaves Barca or dare him to leave & see how they will fare
Stale

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Emiliano Sala Died From Head And Chest Injuries! / Taribo West And His Flamboyant Hairstyle (pictures) / U-17 FIFA World Cup: Nigeria Vs Chile 5 - 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.