Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,363 members, 7,808,265 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:34 AM

Post Pictures Of Food Taken Off The Internet With Picture Credit Please - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Post Pictures Of Food Taken Off The Internet With Picture Credit Please (6732 Views)

Post Pictures Of Your Easter Meal And Celebration / Choice Of Food Stuff Amid Coronavirus Lockdown / Drunk Man Ordered For 11 Plates Of Food Mistakenly (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Post Pictures Of Food Taken Off The Internet With Picture Credit Please by Mariangeles(f): 4:04pm On May 27, 2019
Weight watchers beware grin

4 Likes

Re: Post Pictures Of Food Taken Off The Internet With Picture Credit Please by Mariangeles(f): 4:06pm On May 27, 2019
eyinjuege:

Hmmm, let's blame social media o. They've almost blinded us with the deliciousness online.
I said I will not see this alone o, that's why I opened a thread.
So many nice meals.
Anyway, use this one to cool down. Your favourite plantain is on it cheesy but if you want to try swallow, take the second option instead grin
Me sef I wee do my own back. Oya collect ! grin

4 Likes

Re: Post Pictures Of Food Taken Off The Internet With Picture Credit Please by eyinjuege: 4:08pm On May 27, 2019
Mariangeles:
Make me sef participate

I'm crying now cry cry cry Seeing all this food is tempting me... God knows I've tried to be faithful to my diet- I'm on a protein milk shake diet, and I've been cheating steadily every single day.
Whyyyy.... cry cry
I thought I could just admire food, since I want to avoid cooking now but this temptation is too much.
Sobs sobs uncontrollably.. It's too much temptation....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Post Pictures Of Food Taken Off The Internet With Picture Credit Please by eyinjuege: 4:10pm On May 27, 2019
Mariangeles:
Weight watchers beware grin

It's unfair... these food vendors can't make heaven o, with all this temptation. Stew everywhere grin

3 Likes

Re: Post Pictures Of Food Taken Off The Internet With Picture Credit Please by Mariangeles(f): 4:14pm On May 27, 2019
eyinjuege:

I'm crying now cry cry cry Seeing all this food is tempting me... God knows I've tried to be faithful to my diet- I'm on a protein milk shake diet, and I've been cheating steadily every single day.
Whyyyy.... cry cry
I thought I could just admire food, since I want to avoid cooking now but this temptation is too much.
e pele...eyin gan sef ...se e fe se ra yin lese ni ? Viewing Naija food and not allowed to eat it is like playing with fire grin

3 Likes

Re: Post Pictures Of Food Taken Off The Internet With Picture Credit Please by eyinjuege: 8:34pm On May 27, 2019
Yasss...

3 Likes

Re: Post Pictures Of Food Taken Off The Internet With Picture Credit Please by eyinjuege: 6:16am On May 29, 2019
Breakfast dreams

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Post Pictures Of Food Taken Off The Internet With Picture Credit Please by eyinjuege: 6:17am On May 29, 2019
Lunch goals

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Post Pictures Of Food Taken Off The Internet With Picture Credit Please by eyinjuege: 6:20am On May 29, 2019
Yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Post Pictures Of Food Taken Off The Internet With Picture Credit Please by eyinjuege: 5:24pm On May 29, 2019
I cannor comman kill maself

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Post Pictures Of Food Taken Off The Internet With Picture Credit Please by GarbaAudu: 8:37pm On May 30, 2019
Daamn it! I've never been hungry like this.

1 Like

Re: Post Pictures Of Food Taken Off The Internet With Picture Credit Please by Nobody: 9:01pm On May 30, 2019
A, D, C, B. In that order.

eyinjuege:
What of this one from amebo village... My choice is B- okro soup and fish o
Option C is also entering my eyes. It looks like fisherman soup, though I may be wrong sha.

2 Likes

Re: Post Pictures Of Food Taken Off The Internet With Picture Credit Please by FloraEC(f): 6:07pm On May 31, 2019
My love for oha soup cry cry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Post Pictures Of Food Taken Off The Internet With Picture Credit Please by eyinjuege: 7:17pm On May 31, 2019
FloraEC, so you sef sabi cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Post Pictures Of Food Taken Off The Internet With Picture Credit Please by AnalQueenluci: 7:49am On Jun 21, 2019
Bigcowhorn:
Adaibeku and Analqueenluci don't know if you guys have noticed but all Lucifer's monikers have been banned two days ago with most of their posts removed. They didn't show yesterday all none of the 8. Who say i no sabi efight?
@queenluci he's not a mode.
Again the mode are now careful with Ladies forever trends. The two trends @Adaibeku created lately was not deleted but scanned and the worst insults removed.
How them manage choose to give Adaibeku license to create trouble i have no idea.
U dont mesn it ! So those modes are efficient enough
I think i wl check to ascertain ur claim of ewarrior...

Ladies forever are respected by the modes it didnt start today ,But dated back from 2009 ,i was among them during my early years in the cameroum army( ,I later left for almost 10yrs cos of scandals from one dude(dated him though) who i gave my number ,he blackmailed me to suicide eh ,thats when Lucianna was terminated...forever
They are traffic energizers but they arent ladies forever but sugarbabes ,i heard victo.rien was among them then..one bustykasssa ,generalqueen etc they are friends in reality like cult ,but i think dey ar hyper busy wt families n business away except 4 ones here who stil base in nigeria ,
B4 their threads run till 30papes when nudes & sextalks were stil invoke(husbands.natcha is d only one wt those values now) ,d minimum u see is 15pages thats when maturemen are here but now children call dem attention seekers ,
Most of them fight their haters for fun, Just to cool business day stress _but they arent clean
Re: Post Pictures Of Food Taken Off The Internet With Picture Credit Please by Mariangeles(f): 1:49pm On Jun 21, 2019
Let me drop these gorgeous babies right quick

Eyinjuege, how have you been ? Long time no post ...

2 Likes

Re: Post Pictures Of Food Taken Off The Internet With Picture Credit Please by ladycomfort(f): 12:18pm On Jun 23, 2019
Chaiiii

kiss embarassed
Re: Post Pictures Of Food Taken Off The Internet With Picture Credit Please by eyinjuege: 11:26am On Jun 24, 2019
Mariangeles:
Let me drop these gorgeous babies right quick

Eyinjuege, how have you been ? Long time no post ...

Hmm, looks delicious.

I have been offline for sometime. Thanks for checking on me.

2 Likes

Re: Post Pictures Of Food Taken Off The Internet With Picture Credit Please by Fidelismaria: 1:35pm On Jun 25, 2019
kiss kiss
Re: Post Pictures Of Food Taken Off The Internet With Picture Credit Please by Ishilove: 11:23pm On Jun 25, 2019
eyinjuege:
Hmmm, we're in this together. We die here cheesy
I thought I am immune to pictures but I am actually salivating. This is a whole new experience for me...embarassed

*gulp*

1 Like

Re: Post Pictures Of Food Taken Off The Internet With Picture Credit Please by kingreign(m): 11:25pm On Jun 25, 2019
eyinjuege:
Ok, I created this thread because I see so many beautiful cuisines online daily and I feel i just have to share these wonders to the eyes.
Secondly, this would help the ministry of some of us who love food
Lemme start with this picture I saw on Instagram page food.rave
Credit to ticokitchen

You go enter paradise baba grin tongue

1 Like

Re: Post Pictures Of Food Taken Off The Internet With Picture Credit Please by Ishilove: 11:29pm On Jun 25, 2019
eyinjuege:

Whyyyy.... cry cry
My twinnie grin grin

YOLO o jare. No be me kee Jesus

1 Like

Re: Post Pictures Of Food Taken Off The Internet With Picture Credit Please by Acidosis(m): 6:27am On Jun 26, 2019
eyinjuege:
I'm feeling this right now, Akara (beans cake) burger.. fries, plantain, sauce and tea. I want some akara..

Eh God

sad sad

1 Like

Re: Post Pictures Of Food Taken Off The Internet With Picture Credit Please by eyinjuege: 7:57pm On Feb 14, 2020
nanakgh

Hello, here's the picture of the kontomeri I saw online. Hope it's the correct name for the cuisine sef

1 Like

Re: Post Pictures Of Food Taken Off The Internet With Picture Credit Please by nanakgh(m): 9:06pm On Feb 14, 2020
eyinjuege:
nanakgh

Hello, here's the picture of the kontomeri I saw online. Hope it's the correct name for the cuisine sef

Hi! Yes, kontomire is the right name for this much loved Ghanaian dish. It is often served with boiled plantain and avocados, as seen in the pic, but 'koobi'(salted fish) may be added too. It goes best with palm oil, just like in your pic.

The kontomire leaves can also be cut into thin slices and used for the stew as well. That variation is always made with egusi, and normal cooking or vegetable oil, as opposed to palm oil and is almost always best enjoyed with boiled yam or rice. I'll try and post a pic of that soon.
smiley

Edit: i see some sort of fish in your kontomire. Could very well be koobi!

1 Like

Re: Post Pictures Of Food Taken Off The Internet With Picture Credit Please by eyinjuege: 10:45pm On Feb 14, 2020
I remember this thread today.
Oya take

2 Likes

Re: Post Pictures Of Food Taken Off The Internet With Picture Credit Please by eyinjuege: 2:05pm On Feb 15, 2020
Yassss

3 Likes

Re: Post Pictures Of Food Taken Off The Internet With Picture Credit Please by eyinjuege: 2:06pm On Feb 15, 2020
Ohlala

2 Likes

Re: Post Pictures Of Food Taken Off The Internet With Picture Credit Please by eyinjuege: 2:18pm On Feb 15, 2020
Yeezy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Post Pictures Of Food Taken Off The Internet With Picture Credit Please by eyinjuege: 8:11am On Feb 16, 2020
Hello from the other side

1 Like

Re: Post Pictures Of Food Taken Off The Internet With Picture Credit Please by WildChild00(m): 8:13am On Feb 16, 2020
eyinjuege:
Hello from the other side

I guess this is taken from the internet grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Vegetable Sauce 4 Boiled Yam / Is This A Burger Or A Cake? What Do You Think? / How To Prepare Waka Waka Salad - Check Out This Recipe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.