Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,973 members, 7,806,828 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:47 AM

Barcelona Vs Valencia: Copa Del Rey Final (1 - 2) On 26th May 2019 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Barcelona Vs Valencia: Copa Del Rey Final (1 - 2) On 26th May 2019 (57906 Views)

Chelsea Vs Arsenal: Europa Cup Final (4 - 1) On 29th May 2019 / Liverpool vs Barcelona: UCL Semi-Finals (4 - 0) On 7th May 2019 / Barcelona Vs Liverpool: UCL Semi Finals (3 - 0) On 1st May 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Barcelona Vs Valencia: Copa Del Rey Final (1 - 2) On 26th May 2019 by Ecstasy9(m): 10:39pm On May 25, 2019
namiji2598:
u go use am build house
Yeah, build house and do more better things with it. tongue

1 Like

Re: Barcelona Vs Valencia: Copa Del Rey Final (1 - 2) On 26th May 2019 by habakukjss3: 10:40pm On May 25, 2019
Sicilyjoe:

Otu nnegi dia
Lol.. Bad guy.. I don't think he can interpret it's meaning
Re: Barcelona Vs Valencia: Copa Del Rey Final (1 - 2) On 26th May 2019 by Ecstasy9(m): 10:40pm On May 25, 2019
OlawaleBammie:

yea u re right, kebbi is d best, i served der recently and i can attest to dat, even if u hav extra ppa u can save more dan dat.
Yeah bro
Re: Barcelona Vs Valencia: Copa Del Rey Final (1 - 2) On 26th May 2019 by cr7lomo: 10:40pm On May 25, 2019
Mcquine:

Don't ever quote me again you Fool.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin...... This Valencia sweet me die grin grin grin grin grin.....see flogging... Messi the false prophet grin grin grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Barcelona Vs Valencia: Copa Del Rey Final (1 - 2) On 26th May 2019 by kinzation(m): 10:41pm On May 25, 2019
Sicilyjoe:

When u can recharged from ur bank account, which village is that
yes I know
but it's not every time one will have change in the account to recharge
sometimes you have to leave some change for charges and for #65 withdrawals both for bank and POS

Mind you bro
no atm machine for where I dey
city is very far from where I am

okwu ududu village in orlu
imo state

food
transport are extremely high
ask anybody that resides within imo
Re: Barcelona Vs Valencia: Copa Del Rey Final (1 - 2) On 26th May 2019 by kinzation(m): 10:42pm On May 25, 2019
Ecstasy9:
Yeah, build house and do more better things with it. tongue
Lol
bros
why evils maw
build house keh?
e no even buy land sef
lol
Re: Barcelona Vs Valencia: Copa Del Rey Final (1 - 2) On 26th May 2019 by PopeFlatino(m): 10:44pm On May 25, 2019
U can say that again and again because he lost two chances of silverware already with the team ..but my G he has already wrapped up the favorite tag individually...No one,I mean No one player comes close to his statistics as an individual this season,I hope am communicating?
xtremeTall:
Bad market for messi....his chances of balon d'or don dey shake

2 Likes

Re: Barcelona Vs Valencia: Copa Del Rey Final (1 - 2) On 26th May 2019 by Powerexpert: 10:44pm On May 25, 2019
Amount to save is dependent on where you stay and how you feed. Don't forget you also earn from your PPA that is if they pay sha.
You can also arrange home lesson to have extra cash. There are instances where you stay in the family lodge (nccf for example) where you only pay little as obligation.
Sometimes your PPA also makes provision for accommodation.
You can plan to save the whole of your 19800 and use the other fund from ppa or other small ventures you choose to cater for your need.
You have to be frugal in spending.
namiji2598:
how person go save 19,800 abeg, am also a Serving Corp member but with due respect sir, save 19,800??

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Barcelona Vs Valencia: Copa Del Rey Final (1 - 2) On 26th May 2019 by Sicilyjoe: 10:44pm On May 25, 2019
kinzation:

yes I know
but it's not every time one will have change in the account to recharge
sometimes you have to leave some change for charges and for #65 withdrawals both for bank and POS

Mind you bro
no atm machine for where I dey
city is very far from where I am

okwu ududu village in orlu
imo state

food
transport are extremely high
ask anybody that resides within imo

Na waoo how can things in the village be that expensive when it supposed to be cheap
Re: Barcelona Vs Valencia: Copa Del Rey Final (1 - 2) On 26th May 2019 by Ecstasy9(m): 10:45pm On May 25, 2019
kinzation:
Lol
bros
why evils maw
build house keh?
e no even buy land sef
lol
The guy no get joy...he is depressed.
Re: Barcelona Vs Valencia: Copa Del Rey Final (1 - 2) On 26th May 2019 by kasim155: 10:45pm On May 25, 2019
Hahahahhahhahahah
Re: Barcelona Vs Valencia: Copa Del Rey Final (1 - 2) On 26th May 2019 by kinzation(m): 10:46pm On May 25, 2019
Sicilyjoe:

Na waoo how can things in the village be that expensive when it supposed to be cheap
bros
I no fit lie you..
trust me
I've never begged in this forum before but things are hard Here.

even all those small stalls that sells little provisions, I'll walk a little distance before buying pure water and the likes
Re: Barcelona Vs Valencia: Copa Del Rey Final (1 - 2) On 26th May 2019 by PopeFlatino(m): 10:46pm On May 25, 2019
Messi was two as well (super Copa)
OPTIMUSPRIME08:
ronaldo was 2
Re: Barcelona Vs Valencia: Copa Del Rey Final (1 - 2) On 26th May 2019 by namiji2598: 10:46pm On May 25, 2019
Powerexpert:
Amount to save is dependent on where you stay and how you feed. Don't forget you also earn from your PPA that is if they pay sha.
You can also arrange home lesson to have extra cash. There are instances where you stay in the family lodge (nccf for example) where you only pay little as obligation.
You can plan to save the whole of your 19800 and use the other fund from ppa or other small ventures you choose to cater for your need.
that's if u ignore things like

girls

beer

eggs

breads

soft drinks

yam

fruits

meat

fish

and only focus on things like fufu and ogbono soap

4 Likes

Re: Barcelona Vs Valencia: Copa Del Rey Final (1 - 2) On 26th May 2019 by ThierryJay: 10:47pm On May 25, 2019
This is the least painful defeat Barca has had for me. The bright side is that there's a good chance Valverde'll be asked to leave due to the result. And for the ignorant peeps spewing thrash about Messi, the guy was the best player on the pitch today on both sides, demonstrating outrageous pieces of skill yet and yet again, worked the Valencia Keeper and the Bar, scored a revitalizing goal and was unlucky to get a brace in this match.

The frustrating thing is Barca appear to be absolutely clueless in scoring if Messi is not involved. That's gonna be the main headache for the new incoming coach.

4 Likes

Re: Barcelona Vs Valencia: Copa Del Rey Final (1 - 2) On 26th May 2019 by kinzation(m): 10:47pm On May 25, 2019
Ecstasy9:
The guy no get joy...he is depressed.
Lol
it's well bro
Re: Barcelona Vs Valencia: Copa Del Rey Final (1 - 2) On 26th May 2019 by namiji2598: 10:47pm On May 25, 2019
Powerexpert:
Sometimes your PPA also makes provision for accommodation.

girls

beer

eggs

breads

soft drinks

yam

fruits

meat

fish

Re: Barcelona Vs Valencia: Copa Del Rey Final (1 - 2) On 26th May 2019 by Sicilyjoe: 10:48pm On May 25, 2019
kinzation:
bros
I no fit lie you..
trust me
I've never begged in this forum before but things are hard Here.

even all those small stalls that sells little provisions, I'll walk a little distance before buying pure water and the likes

That village must be an interior one, do they even have electricity over there
Re: Barcelona Vs Valencia: Copa Del Rey Final (1 - 2) On 26th May 2019 by PopeFlatino(m): 10:50pm On May 25, 2019
grin empty headed journalists..that's super coppa just like the one Messi won earlier this season..the Coppa Italia was won by Lazio last week....una no Sabi anything but if na for viewing centre na una go argue pass the #100 una pay grin
crowley:

Yea

1 Like

Re: Barcelona Vs Valencia: Copa Del Rey Final (1 - 2) On 26th May 2019 by kinzation(m): 10:50pm On May 25, 2019
namiji2598:
girls
beer
eggs
breads
soft drinks
yam
fruits
meat
fish
Lol you're right bro apart from girls and beer I purchase the remaining of the aforementioned a lot
Re: Barcelona Vs Valencia: Copa Del Rey Final (1 - 2) On 26th May 2019 by OlawaleBammie: 10:50pm On May 25, 2019
kinzation:

honestly
you're right bro
but in the east here
especially imo state
ask anybody
it's suicidal to save..

savings is very imperative
because after your youth service
you have something to fall back on like transport for venues of interviews
upkeep and the likes

my friend was telling me i was lucky to serve in north, my lodge to my place of work is 40sec journey and i closes by 12:30 or 1:pm, north is good i swear, food is surplus and other necessities are at hand
Re: Barcelona Vs Valencia: Copa Del Rey Final (1 - 2) On 26th May 2019 by PopeFlatino(m): 10:51pm On May 25, 2019
Dele alli grin
HBB1:

What if Liverpool does not win the Champions League, who wins it then?
Re: Barcelona Vs Valencia: Copa Del Rey Final (1 - 2) On 26th May 2019 by cr7lomo: 10:51pm On May 25, 2019
Mcquine:

Imagine what a Father and a Mother brought to this world.

SMH little wonder the life of your mother turned out the way it is.

I feel pity for her.

Seems like u wanna b out of nairaland for a while just like ur messi was knocked out

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Barcelona Vs Valencia: Copa Del Rey Final (1 - 2) On 26th May 2019 by kinzation(m): 10:51pm On May 25, 2019
Sicilyjoe:

That village must be an interior one, do they even have electricity over there
No
it got spoilt many years back.
but they're working on fixing it again.
to charge na hustle o
Re: Barcelona Vs Valencia: Copa Del Rey Final (1 - 2) On 26th May 2019 by Sicilyjoe: 10:52pm On May 25, 2019
PopeFlatino:
Dele alli grin

Osino gini ? Ask Bayern Munich in 2013 what to ribery and neur
Re: Barcelona Vs Valencia: Copa Del Rey Final (1 - 2) On 26th May 2019 by kinzation(m): 10:53pm On May 25, 2019
I'm very grateful to MR. RAJI OLAITAN. a NL here. God bless you for the kind gesture. (Amen )
Re: Barcelona Vs Valencia: Copa Del Rey Final (1 - 2) On 26th May 2019 by kinzation(m): 10:55pm On May 25, 2019
OlawaleBammie:

my friend was telling me i was lucky to serve in north, my lodge to my place of work is 40sec journey and i closes by 12:30 or 1:pm, north is good i swear, food is surplus and other necessities are at hand
bros
rejoice ...
cos this is the best that could ever happen to a serving Corp Member.
Re: Barcelona Vs Valencia: Copa Del Rey Final (1 - 2) On 26th May 2019 by PopeFlatino(m): 10:55pm On May 25, 2019
grin guy all of una just dey sentimental shaa..imagine the names u dey call even,on a very bad season of Cr7 all those players combined no go even be favorite ahead of his right leg alone talk more of a season Messi Dominated individually....his total goal tally alone is 19 ahead of the second in ranking(Mbappe) this season,talk more of assists and 3 golden shoes..bro abeg accept d fact that Leo stands alone this season,ur Cr7 is still adapting to life in Italy for now
crowley:

Asian Cr7 (Son). or them give salah. even silva from man city. Bernado

2 Likes

Re: Barcelona Vs Valencia: Copa Del Rey Final (1 - 2) On 26th May 2019 by Powerexpert: 10:57pm On May 25, 2019
grin
If you invest in girls, na after NYSC your eyes go clear. You'll have to cut down on a lot of excesses and put the savings as your target.

Start preparing for life after NYSC cos then, no more alert o.

Also start sending your CVs early for jobs.

Start planning on what to do with your saved funds whether you'll go into fishery, poultry, building, recycling, bend down select, computer centre, electronics, opening a barbers shop, aluminium design phone accessories or depending on what skills you have and what sells fast in your area. Do a good feasibility study anyway.
namiji2598:

girls

beer

eggs

breads

soft drinks

yam

fruits

meat

fish

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Bayern Munich Vs Real Madrid : UCL (1 - 2) On 25th April 2018 / Chelsea Vs Manchester United - Capital One Cup (5 - 4) On 31st October 2012 / Manchester United Vs Manchester City (1 - 2) On 10th December 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.