Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,326 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:21 AM

Man Spotted Cows Matching At Night In Abuja - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Man Spotted Cows Matching At Night In Abuja (50224 Views)

Man Spotted Seriously Eating On A Moving Danfo / Photos Of The 52 Cows Killed By Train In Kaduna / Oyinbo Man Spotted Hawking Soft Drinks To Nigerians In UK Traffic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Spotted Cows Matching At Night In Abuja by Racoon(m): 10:50pm On May 23, 2019
grin The number-1 citizens of Nigeria.
Re: Man Spotted Cows Matching At Night In Abuja by Nobody: 10:55pm On May 23, 2019
I have had the privilege of visiting so many countries around the globe and I can say without equivocation that Nigeria is the only country that I have seen herds of cows competing with vehicular traffic on a major road in a city. Having those cows roaming the street with that much traffic poses a danger to both the drivers and pedestrians especially at night.

Could you imagine the amount of damage that can be done if one of the bulls goes on a rampage at an oncoming car? It is appalling that the government of Buhari does not give a damn about the citizens but giving a pass to cows roaming the highway and obstructing traffic while arresting hardworking citizens hawking their wares just to make a living takes lunacy and idiocy to another level. Nigerians need to wake up and decide how long they want to be abused and browbeaten.
Re: Man Spotted Cows Matching At Night In Abuja by oluyinkapeter: 10:55pm On May 23, 2019
Spotted ? Hmmmm, the man that spotted should be an aboki man
Re: Man Spotted Cows Matching At Night In Abuja by Titugirl(f): 10:55pm On May 23, 2019
God airpus ooo
Re: Man Spotted Cows Matching At Night In Abuja by projectNDPRA: 11:02pm On May 23, 2019
http://ndpra.home.blog wink
AmazonGhost:
Cattles also have their right according to the next level constitution.
Re: Man Spotted Cows Matching At Night In Abuja by Gabson001(m): 11:11pm On May 23, 2019
These idiots littering everywher with their cows are one of our major problems... we re just negleting it cux they provide meat.. Why won't those worthless black idiots called ghanians insult their ancestors that they re insulting us?
Re: Man Spotted Cows Matching At Night In Abuja by budaatum: 11:13pm On May 23, 2019
MaNyEsq:
I have had the privilege of visiting so many countries around the globe and I can say without equivocation that Nigeria is the only country that I have seen herds of cows competing with vehicular traffic on a major road in a city. Having those cows roaming the street with that much traffic poses a danger to both the drivers and pedestrians especially at night.

Could you imagine the amount of damage that can be done if one of the bulls goes on a rampage at an oncoming car? It is appalling that the government of Buhari does not give a damn about the citizens but giving a pass to cows roaming the highway and obstructing traffic while arresting hardworking citizens hawking their wares just to make a living takes lunacy and idiocy to another level. Nigerians need to wake up and decide how long they want to be abused and browbeaten.
You haven't been to India then? They'll make you bow down and worship the cow!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Spotted Cows Matching At Night In Abuja by danjalingo: 11:41pm On May 23, 2019
And people are still trying very hard to defend this government. I tire, walahi!
Re: Man Spotted Cows Matching At Night In Abuja by MasterSteps: 11:47pm On May 23, 2019
Chelseaplus:
The moment cows were spotted causing hold up in Apo(Under Bridge) Abuja.

According to an IG user who shared the post wrote: "Look at Nigeria most influential citizens (cows) on a night out in Apo (Under Bridge) Abuja.

You dare not touch them..

Abuja is the capital of Nigeria".

But from the video footage , Man was hearing lamenting bitterly: Saying in Abuja if you are hawking they will seize your product, if you are selling pure water they will seize your goods.

He said federal government will never seize these ones, but they are pursuing poor people selling pure water everywhere.

Watch Video Here..https://www.thenaijafame.com.ng/2019/05/nigerian-man-cries-out-after-seeing.html?m=1

Next time, this guy should reverse immediately, it could be a trap.
Re: Man Spotted Cows Matching At Night In Abuja by BiafraIsFree: 12:04am On May 24, 2019
Fulani jihadists invading gradually.

Free innocent IPOB protesters.

Re: Man Spotted Cows Matching At Night In Abuja by manitoba(m): 12:22am On May 24, 2019
It's so sad..there is no part of Abuja you can't see cows.

Even saw some inside DIA which is part of Aso Rock but I was told that it belongs to the military .

I was like wtf, can't they be kept in ranches?

The highbrow's of Abuja are not left behind.

But the idiot cows rulling us will rush to go and arrest unemployed Nigerians hustling around but will never arrest this 'senior' citizens of Nigeria.
Re: Man Spotted Cows Matching At Night In Abuja by YoungAncient1: 12:36am On May 24, 2019
They own the city na. Especially now that Abuja has less night clubs and bars, the owners can now walk whenever they liked
Re: Man Spotted Cows Matching At Night In Abuja by BrokenCock: 1:20am On May 24, 2019
Maliqcious:
Shut up must U talk. quote author=BrokenCock post=78660998]It's not new ... Abuja was a bush back in the 90s , na their normal route be that
thunder fire half of you
Re: Man Spotted Cows Matching At Night In Abuja by Kingbenn(m): 1:40am On May 24, 2019
Chelseaplus:
The moment cows were spotted causing hold up in Apo(Under Bridge) Abuja.

According to an IG user who shared the post wrote: "Look at Nigeria most influential citizens (cows) on a night out in Apo (Under Bridge) Abuja.

You dare not touch them..

Abuja is the capital of Nigeria".

But from the video footage , Man was hearing lamenting bitterly: Saying in Abuja if you are hawking they will seize your product, if you are selling pure water they will seize your goods.

He said federal government will never seize these ones, but they are pursuing poor people selling pure water everywhere.

Watch Video Here..https://www.thenaijafame.com.ng/2019/05/nigerian-man-cries-out-after-seeing.html?m=1
They should sell Nigeria and give everyone their shares biko
Re: Man Spotted Cows Matching At Night In Abuja by Nobody: 2:15am On May 24, 2019
budaatum:

You haven't been to India then? They'll make you bow down and worship the cow!

True that! I have not been to India but unlike in Nigeria, cows are sacred and worshipped in India, so, that's the difference.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Spotted Cows Matching At Night In Abuja by Abass07(m): 2:18am On May 24, 2019
My brother, next time, if they match cattle pass your car at night, pls run for your life. They probably are about to steal your stuffs or kidnap you.
Re: Man Spotted Cows Matching At Night In Abuja by budaatum: 2:33am On May 24, 2019
MaNyEsq:

True that! I have not been to India but unlike in Nigeria, cows are sacred and worshipped in India, so, that's the difference.
Cows are not "sacred and worshipped" anywhere in Nigeria"? I feel like asking if you haven't been there neither, but you must have heard the news. Surely!?
Re: Man Spotted Cows Matching At Night In Abuja by blackslayer: 3:33am On May 24, 2019
Deathisfreee:

“ROVOLUTION my brother “ but no body wants to die of bullets. We rather die cowards than to die a hero

You don't need to die of bullets helplessly....get your own bullets as well and protect your life but be ready to give your life if you must!!!

1 Like

Re: Man Spotted Cows Matching At Night In Abuja by Shikini: 3:55am On May 24, 2019
Sad
Re: Man Spotted Cows Matching At Night In Abuja by LordPsalm(m): 4:00am On May 24, 2019
First class citizens walking at night
Re: Man Spotted Cows Matching At Night In Abuja by bellotaofeek: 4:10am On May 24, 2019
Their days are numbered. 4 years is around the corner
Re: Man Spotted Cows Matching At Night In Abuja by Enyimbamercedes: 4:56am On May 24, 2019
No one will touch the cows because they belong to politicians. At one time, even the current presidents cows were herded through the street. Currently, they have created a cattle route within the fence of the villa and his cows are in there... some of them. AEPB are useless touts chasing hawkers in traffic but will do nothing to the herds men because the minister is a slowpoke.
Re: Man Spotted Cows Matching At Night In Abuja by Edyice: 7:22am On May 24, 2019
Abokis has finally succeeded angry
Cows EVERYWHERE
Not bushes again but street things
Re: Man Spotted Cows Matching At Night In Abuja by Abubauchi: 7:45am On May 24, 2019
What about the prostitute standing at every angle of FCT y do you not talk about it,ok I understand u support that,u ppl are part of them,ARNA

1 Like

Re: Man Spotted Cows Matching At Night In Abuja by Awoleesu(m): 8:06am On May 24, 2019
Now, that's cattle rustling for you.
Re: Man Spotted Cows Matching At Night In Abuja by haryothosyn93(m): 8:22am On May 24, 2019
ALL THE APC BABOONS WILL NOT SEE THIS

we are warming up for the next 4 years of next level...

Leave this damn country if you have the opportunity
Re: Man Spotted Cows Matching At Night In Abuja by Francejaik(m): 11:18am On May 24, 2019
A country with useless and bastardorial dastardly bastardized bastard leaders
Re: Man Spotted Cows Matching At Night In Abuja by Nobody: 2:16pm On May 24, 2019
budaatum:

Cows are not "sacred and worshipped" anywhere in Nigeria"? I feel like asking if you haven't been there neither, but you must have heard the news. Surely!?

I am not sure what part of Nigeria where cows are sacred and worshipped that you have been to. But if there's, I am certain that just like you mouthed off India, you would have done the same. So, please tell me what part you're alluding to. There's a difference between the government of Buhari's belief that cows are more valuable than human lives and cows actually been sacred and worshipped in whatever part of Nigeria you have in mind. Those two are disparate and unequal.
Re: Man Spotted Cows Matching At Night In Abuja by budaatum: 3:27pm On May 24, 2019
MaNyEsq:

I am not sure what part of Nigeria where cows are sacred and worshipped that you have been to. But if there's, I am certain that just like you mouthed off India, you would have done the same. So, please tell me what part you're alluding to. There's a difference between the government of Buhari's belief that cows are more valuable than human lives and cows actually been sacred and worshipped in whatever part of Nigeria you have in mind. Those two are disparate and unequal.
In my own opinion, there is no difference between a "belief that cows are more valuable than human lives" and, "cows actually been sacred and worshipped", and the fact that you yourself mentioned both shows you know exactly what I mean.
Re: Man Spotted Cows Matching At Night In Abuja by Nobody: 4:30pm On May 24, 2019
budaatum:

In my own opinion, there is n difference between a "belief that cows are more valuable than human lives" and, "cows actually been sacred and worshipped", and the fact that you yourself mentioned both shows you know exactly what I mean.

And your point is? I am not sure where you're going with your argument. But any reasonable person should understand the difference between a religious belief that had been in existence in a country like India for eon years- although you or I might not subscribe to such belief- and the mere belief for economic reasons that cows are more valuable than human lives like in Nigeria. There's a big difference between the two and whether you accept that fact or not is really immaterial.
Re: Man Spotted Cows Matching At Night In Abuja by budaatum: 4:42pm On May 24, 2019
MaNyEsq:

And your point is? I am not sure where you're going with your argument. But any reasonable person should understand the difference between a religious belief that had been in existence in a country like India for eon years- although you or I might not subscribe to such belief- and the mere belief for economic reasons that cows are more valuable than human lives like in Nigeria. There's a big difference between the two and whether you accept that fact or not is really immaterial.
The person I was 'talking' with clearly understands what was meant. Note how we weren't 'arguing' because both of us know a cow in India or Nigeria is just meat, whether revered or worshipped or protected with your life. You're just going on unnecessarily with a rather "immaterial" argument MaNy. Try being a bit less pedantically literal in your understanding perhaps.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Apply For Molise Italy Immigration, Region Offering People ₦10M / Fehintoluwa Okegbenle Rides Bike From Lagos To Onitsha And Back Within A Day / Sallah Day Boat Mishap At Apapa: Many Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.