Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,325 members, 7,808,097 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:08 AM

Ntobeko Linda To Take Zodwa Wabantu Surname After They Marry - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ntobeko Linda To Take Zodwa Wabantu Surname After They Marry (40649 Views)

Vincent Idowu, Tboss Father Curses His Children: Woe Unto Anybody Who They Marry / Nathaniel Bassey: 'Women Are The Ones Doing Favor To Men When They Marry' / Zodwa Wabantu Preaches In Church (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ntobeko Linda To Take Zodwa Wabantu Surname After They Marry by Brightest04(m): 12:18pm On May 24, 2019
You're quite right honey since you're the one who proposed to him,put your ring on his finger, going to pay the bride price as well as foot the wedding expenses.
You're the husband and he's the wife,happy married life in advance.

1 Like

Re: Ntobeko Linda To Take Zodwa Wabantu Surname After They Marry by mechanics(m): 12:27pm On May 24, 2019
hmmmmm, strange.
Re: Ntobeko Linda To Take Zodwa Wabantu Surname After They Marry by tk4rd: 1:13pm On May 24, 2019
Now, this is beyond confidence on the side of the lady..
Whatever the Lady was trying to preach, she is taking it too far already.
I see a guy caged in a crazy woman's prison..
More Crazy Incidents are still going to unveil themselves as these two continue together.
Re: Ntobeko Linda To Take Zodwa Wabantu Surname After They Marry by amber222(f): 2:11pm On May 24, 2019
kikio1992:
South African pant-less dancer, Zodwa Wabantu, has revealed that her fiance will take her surname after marriage.

The 33-year-old dancer made this know while speaking with Daily Sun, as she stated that her 24-year-old fiancé, Ntobeko Linda is in agreement with this decision. She said:

"Definitely, yes. We have talked about it and we agree."

Zodwa Wabantu who proposed to Ntobeko with a N15m ring added that people should stop pointing to tradition to criticize their decision. She said making decisions regarding their unorthodox relationship rests solely on them. She said:

"Culture has nothing to do with us. We were not there when old people decided to do things their way. We will decide things for ourselves.

"We are different and we want to do things differently. Some people may not like the way we do things but we don’t care. I love my fans but this is a personal issue."

"We as women we give our men money to marry us. Hard working women hide that they marry themselves by giving their boyfriends money to go to their families to pay Lobola (brideprice)".

Watch the video of Zodwa proposing to her boyfriend below;

Source: https://kikiotolu.com/zodwa-wabantu-fiance-take-her-surname/

the guy resemble kizz Daniel

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ntobeko Linda To Take Zodwa Wabantu Surname After They Marry by Justinba1997(m): 2:21pm On May 24, 2019
R2bees:
Kenya, Zimbabwe, South Africa... These countries eeeh
den Ur Country Is What?
Re: Ntobeko Linda To Take Zodwa Wabantu Surname After They Marry by Emyjeze(m): 2:29pm On May 24, 2019
Where are this kind of women when you need them for #money sake.
Am even more handsome than that linda self yet......... Anyways i will keep searching for my own

Re: Ntobeko Linda To Take Zodwa Wabantu Surname After They Marry by ngwababe(f): 4:16pm On May 24, 2019
Men are just cheap! I know how many men that would have been grandmothers in their parents house if they were to be women!
Re: Ntobeko Linda To Take Zodwa Wabantu Surname After They Marry by ihimiray(m): 7:27pm On May 24, 2019
A pussyy can drive a nigga crazyy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Franca Brown's Househelp Burns Her House / AY Replies Fan Who Asked Would His Wife Have Married Him If He Wasn't Rich / Efe's Fan Threatens To Pour Acid On Marvis Over This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.