Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,964 members, 7,806,792 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:29 AM

Crude Oil, Ago, Dpk, Pms And Oilwell Available At The Best Prices - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Crude Oil, Ago, Dpk, Pms And Oilwell Available At The Best Prices (1679 Views)

Serious Buyer Wanted For Automotive Gas Oil (ago) / Trouble As China Dumps Nigerian Crude Oil / Buyers Of Bonny Light Crude And Automotive Gas Oil (ago) Needed Urgently! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Crude Oil, Ago, Dpk, Pms And Oilwell Available At The Best Prices by GideonG(m): 7:20pm On Sep 26, 2010
If you need any petroleum product, I have genuine sellers
even NNPC allocation.

contact me for the prices and other documents for business
please serious buyers only.
Gideon
gideoxinternational@gmail.com
Thank you
Re: Crude Oil, Ago, Dpk, Pms And Oilwell Available At The Best Prices by rlcanon: 8:40pm On Feb 14, 2011
Dear Sir,

Kindly reconfirm the availability of the Oil Block for sale.

Reply to realcanon4wealth@yahoo.com

Jonathan
Re: Crude Oil, Ago, Dpk, Pms And Oilwell Available At The Best Prices by Nobody: 12:10pm On Feb 18, 2011
When you need to hire a vessel to move your petroleum product, you can contact me at 07034617401 or send me a mail at nk4mb@yahoo.com.

We lease out vessels :5tmt, 35tmt, 60tmt, 2mbbs vessel capacity.

(1) (Reply)

Partnership In Transport And Haulage Business / Getting A Taxpayer Identification Number / Bakery Equipment Supplier

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.