Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,479 members, 7,808,748 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:16 PM

Popular Nairalander, Hungerbad Dies At Age 44 - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Popular Nairalander, Hungerbad Dies At Age 44 (113534 Views)

Visiting Hungerbad's Mother To Show Solidarity After Four Years Rememberance / Remembering Hungerbad, Nairaland Most Iconic Figure That Passed Away / Burial Photos Of A Fallen Hero, Kennedy Ovabore (Hungerbad) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (31) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Popular Nairalander, Hungerbad Dies At Age 44 by Nobody: 1:11am On May 24, 2019
Chai Uwa nka self Nawa for this world
RIP hungerbad

3 Likes

Re: Popular Nairalander, Hungerbad Dies At Age 44 by Ayodejioak(m): 1:13am On May 24, 2019
RIP man. Turns out he died on May 5... a couple weeks earlier.

2 Likes

Re: Popular Nairalander, Hungerbad Dies At Age 44 by cococandy(f): 1:13am On May 24, 2019
Too bad putting a face to the name has to be as a result of his death. May he RIP. Life is indeed ephemeral

9 Likes

Re: Popular Nairalander, Hungerbad Dies At Age 44 by DrP2000(m): 1:13am On May 24, 2019
Very painful,

May his gentle soul rest in perfect peace AMEN,

ADIEU BROTHER

2 Likes

Re: Popular Nairalander, Hungerbad Dies At Age 44 by Sanchez01: 1:13am On May 24, 2019
Ishilove:

Do you know the nature of his illness?
He told me he had an accident way back, about a year ago. His SUV ran into some other vehicle on the road, he came down unhurt and thought all was well. A year later, he started feeling some discomfort around his spine and had to use the hospital. That was around the time we spoke.

From late last year to very early this year, he was in the hospital. When he was out a while, he had to go back again for series of tests. He told me he had a month or two away from his retirement. He never told me was a soldier and I had no idea at all.

This is heart wrenching.

112 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Popular Nairalander, Hungerbad Dies At Age 44 by IamD18: 1:14am On May 24, 2019
Ishilove:

Do you know the nature of his illness?
Leukemia

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Popular Nairalander, Hungerbad Dies At Age 44 by iTearHerToto: 1:15am On May 24, 2019
Account created in 2015,. He only lasted for 4years. Short life angry
Re: Popular Nairalander, Hungerbad Dies At Age 44 by BrainnewsNg(f): 1:16am On May 24, 2019
RIP to him. My very good friend here on NL cry cry cry
Re: Popular Nairalander, Hungerbad Dies At Age 44 by QuotaSystem: 1:18am On May 24, 2019
Rest in peace my brother.

You were a gem. Nothing less.

I'm heartbroken in tears cry

5 Likes

Re: Popular Nairalander, Hungerbad Dies At Age 44 by olisaEze(m): 1:18am On May 24, 2019
This is really shocking! Shuo!? Don’t know what else to say..... I didn’t know him in person, but I know he has left a vacuum on NL. My condolence to his family n loved ones.

6 Likes

Re: Popular Nairalander, Hungerbad Dies At Age 44 by TechCapon(m): 1:18am On May 24, 2019
Rip great nairalander

1 Like

Re: Popular Nairalander, Hungerbad Dies At Age 44 by RentedReality(m): 1:19am On May 24, 2019
Hungerbad deserves a tribute and it should be written by any of those he bantered with the most here

As troublesome as he could be, you knew deep down he was a good guy

Oh death, why?

I pray God grants him the rest he deserves

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Popular Nairalander, Hungerbad Dies At Age 44 by kunleweb: 1:20am On May 24, 2019
cococandy:
You’re a ridiculous person

Is there something about NL that makes some of you senseless? You can’t put aside prolifically difference at a time like this?

.m

1 Like

Re: Popular Nairalander, Hungerbad Dies At Age 44 by czarina(f): 1:20am On May 24, 2019
This is just heartbreaking

1 Like

Re: Popular Nairalander, Hungerbad Dies At Age 44 by 9jaRealist: 1:20am On May 24, 2019
RIP...

1 Like

Re: Popular Nairalander, Hungerbad Dies At Age 44 by kunleweb: 1:21am On May 24, 2019
IamD18:

Just pray Sarrki don't end up bringing your sad news on front page.

Donstan what's with the female moniker. tongue You suddenly grew a pvssy?

2 Likes

Re: Popular Nairalander, Hungerbad Dies At Age 44 by TheFacelessMan: 1:21am On May 24, 2019
RIP, Hungerbad.

Coincidentally, i was wondering why i had not seen him online for a very long time.

I checked his profile and saw the Masonic symbols..

Wanted to ask him about the brotherhood because i am fascinated ....

May he rest in the bosom of the Lord.

His watch has ended.

16 Likes

Re: Popular Nairalander, Hungerbad Dies At Age 44 by czarina(f): 1:21am On May 24, 2019
kunleweb:

Shiny skxxl. Go joor. When they were cheering this evil tyrannical blood shedder we promised same fate awaits their supporters they didn't listen. He who digs a pit shall lie in it.
What is wrong with you?

Things are hard but did it affect/crush your conscience? Just stop this please. Not good at all

8 Likes

Re: Popular Nairalander, Hungerbad Dies At Age 44 by Nackzy: 1:21am On May 24, 2019
ladyGKilaBCrueD:
This is exceedingly heartbreaking
I saw that comment too and I assumed it was done in bad taste
Damn! What is this life?
I am so shocked like I knew him personally although I didn't.
RIP to him
Do you have any idea on the nature of his illness?
You want use the nature of his illness wake am up or u want use am treat person sickness, or na gist you wan carry,

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Popular Nairalander, Hungerbad Dies At Age 44 by kunleweb: 1:23am On May 24, 2019
czarina:
What is wrong with you?

Things are hard but did it affect your conscience? Just stop this please. Not good at all

K.

2 Likes

Re: Popular Nairalander, Hungerbad Dies At Age 44 by cococandy(f): 1:23am On May 24, 2019
And you will live forever
kunleweb:

Shiny skxxl. Go joor. When they were cheering this evil tyrannical blood shedder we promised same fate awaits their supporters they didn't listen. He who digs a pit shall lie in it.

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Popular Nairalander, Hungerbad Dies At Age 44 by Nackzy: 1:23am On May 24, 2019
Didn't even know this guy na American soldier poo
R.I.P man, all the comments were i been deh attack you for Nairaland naa play ooooo

23 Likes

Re: Popular Nairalander, Hungerbad Dies At Age 44 by JasonScoolari: 1:23am On May 24, 2019
Osè, Nah your loyal smallie Jason dey type, you quick leave us for this side and the thing pain us... Though we nor dey the same political ship but brothers na brothers... You be true Delta blood Kennedy, I go miss you so much, Efewestern go miss you, Sanchez01 go miss you, bishopkay go miss you, Nairaland go miss you. Las Las, we go see for that way.

Rest in peace big bros.

Tò dè

118 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Popular Nairalander, Hungerbad Dies At Age 44 by kunleweb: 1:24am On May 24, 2019
cococandy:
And you will live forever

I'll .

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (31) (Reply)

My Woman Wears Very Short And Tight Outfits. I Cautioned Her, This Is Happening / A Married Woman's Facebook Post That Got People Talking / Don’t Lose Guard With Your Daughters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.