Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,520 members, 7,808,898 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:56 PM

Unilag - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Unilag (1106 Views)

Unilag 2017/2018 Screening Exercise And Past Questions Discussion / UNILAG VS OAU / Download Unilag Post-utme Past Questions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unilag by Nobody: 2:21am On May 24, 2019
Hello guys
Re: Unilag by Daniel2802(m): 2:28am On May 24, 2019
wiconse:
Hello guys, i wrote jamb and scored 215. computer science as course and unilag as first choice,though i am from enugu. do you think i have any chance of gaining admission or should i get coi form for unn asap?
n.b: i prefer unilag
To stand a chance to do computer Science in UNN your aggregate(JAMB 60% P-UTME 40%) should be at least 255. Unilag doesn't offer Computer Science tho, it's Computer Engineering they do. The two are different things entirely.
Re: Unilag by Nobody: 3:55am On May 24, 2019
UNN seems better.

I have worked there in the past as an assistant lecturer
Re: Unilag by Daniel2802(m): 4:29am On May 24, 2019
Novartis:
There is computer science in Unilag
under the faculty of sciences.

Computer engineering is under the faculty of engineering

Google is your friend
Oh checked and that's true. I have a coursemate who left there for here because she didn't want the computer engineering. I guess I assumed they were doing only computer engineering. Thanks.
Re: Unilag by khingTony(m): 9:22am On May 24, 2019
Daniel2802:
To stand a chance to do computer Science in UNN your aggregate(JAMB 60% P-UTME 40%) should be at least 255. Unilag doesn't offer Computer Science tho, it's Computer Engineering they do. The two are different things entirely.
last year it was 50%-50% for UTME & PUTME respectively
Re: Unilag by Nobody: 10:18am On May 24, 2019
Daniel2802:
Are you sure of the bolded text? The rule from what jamb said is 50:50. Jamb score 400/8 gives 50% while post utme 100/2 gives 50%.
Re: Unilag by IFEOLUWAKRIZ: 11:23am On May 24, 2019
Daniel2802:

It's 50:50 model.
Re: Unilag by Nobody: 11:07pm On May 25, 2019
wiconse:
Hello guys, i wrote jamb and scored 215. computer science as course and unilag as first choice,though i am from enugu. do you think i have any chance of gaining admission or should i get coi form for unn asap?
n.b: i prefer unilag
what do u think i should do??
Re: Unilag by Nobody: 11:09pm On May 25, 2019
Novartis:
There is computer science in Unilag under the faculty of sciences.
Computer engineering is under the faculty of engineering
Google is your friend
do i have any chance?
Re: Unilag by wifeesnatcher(m): 10:24am On May 26, 2019
stick with UNN, catchment should favour you that's if they use catchment. catchment had already cut you off in unilag as you have

26.5% in utme
if your o level score below 15% is off too except you can score 18% over 20% in o level and score 22% in putme?

26.5+18+22= 66.5. if you can score this then you're good to go but if you are an average student, better stick with unn

cc wiconse
Re: Unilag by Daniel2802(m): 12:09am On May 27, 2019
khingTony:

last year it was 50%-50% for UTME & PUTME respectively
Oh, during my time it was 60% 40%.
Re: Unilag by Nobody: 11:58am On Sep 08, 2019
wiconse:

do i have any chance?
I'm sorry I had to quote you here again.....
I talked about urgent needs on the betting thread.
I'm actually a job seeker,I was invited for an interview 2moro on the Island though the invitation was sent since Tuesday but just saw it in my mail yesterday.
Pls I need the T.fare as I live in Ota.
Though I have decided not to go but when I saw your posts on the other thread,I decided to plead in case God touches your heart towards me.
Thanks..
You can check all my posts here as I'm not the kind of person who begs for things.
Thanks once again.
Re: Unilag by Nobody: 12:02pm On Sep 08, 2019
Plutoman:
I'm actually a job seeker,I was invited for an interview 2moro on the Island though the invitation was sent since Tuesday but just saw it in my mail yesterday.
Though I have decided not to go but when I saw your posts on the other thread,I decided to plead in case God touches your heart towards me.
Thanks..
You can check all my posts here as I'm not the kind of person who begs for things.
Thanks once again.

How much
Re: Unilag by Nobody: 12:10pm On Sep 08, 2019
wiconse:

How much
Looking at 2k here bro. To and fro.
Re: Unilag by Nobody: 12:11pm On Sep 08, 2019
Plutoman:
Thanks..
Thanks once again.

Screen shot d mail and forward to me
Re: Unilag by Nobody: 12:18pm On Sep 08, 2019
wiconse:

Screen shot d mail and forward to me
That might be a little problem as I currently used a low end phone which can't even do Watsapp...
I'm very sure you know I mustreturn on the betting thread.He knows me very well and know about this.
Re: Unilag by Nobody: 1:38pm On Sep 08, 2019
Plutoman:
That might be a little problem as I currently used a low end phone which can't even do Watsapp...
I'm very sure you know I mustreturn on the betting thread.He knows me very well and know about this.

You have to forward the mail to me for your own interest

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Unilag by Nobody: 2:26pm On Sep 08, 2019
wiconse:

Your mail?
Re: Unilag by Nobody: 3:52pm On Sep 08, 2019
wiconse:

Sent you a pm...

(1) (Reply)

Black Wednesday: See Photos Of Gas Station On Fire In Kogi State Polytechnic / Story Of Yoruba Woman Who Led A Revolution In 1844 To Free Slaves In Cuba / How A Female Yoruba Teacher Toasted Some Male Science Students To Do Her Subject

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.