Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,088 members, 7,807,248 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:34 AM

The Traditions Of Origin Of Ora People In Edo State - Culture (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / The Traditions Of Origin Of Ora People In Edo State (34229 Views)

Pictures From Igbo-Ora Twins Festival 2022 / Why Ora People Don't Bow To Oba Of Benin / 7 Interesting Wedding Traditions That Are Peculiar To Different Countries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Traditions Of Origin Of Ora People In Edo State by Probz(m): 6:24pm On May 27, 2019
Come on now. Tell Baba Probz your innermost thoughts and feelings. There's a catalogue of pills I'm ready to prescribe to you.

Do you prefer risperidone in tablet or injection form?

1 Like

Re: The Traditions Of Origin Of Ora People In Edo State by laudate: 6:27pm On May 27, 2019
Probz:
You're watching yourself in 3D. aren't you laudate. Transferring your degenerate wishes and characteristics to the other person.

I'll happily act as your psychoanalyst. Wasn't your sister a minor?
Eeyah ..after you have revealed all your dirty secrets to us, and confessed your perverted dirty thoughts about your own siblings, you are now trying to recant. Hehehe...you have exposed your evil deeds. Oya...continue to entertain us with your rants! grin
Re: The Traditions Of Origin Of Ora People In Edo State by laudate: 6:28pm On May 27, 2019
Probz:
Come on now. Tell Baba Probz your innermost thoughts and feelings. There's a catalogue of pills I'm ready to prescribe to you.

Do you prefer risperidone in tablet or injection form?
Is that the name of the drug your doctors prescribed for you? Tell them it is not working for you .... cheesy
Re: The Traditions Of Origin Of Ora People In Edo State by Probz(m): 6:45pm On May 27, 2019
The entertainment for the evening's been set by laudate. I'll get the popcorn in for the masses.

1 Like

Re: The Traditions Of Origin Of Ora People In Edo State by Nobody: 8:25pm On May 27, 2019
dairykidd:

I'm not Yoruba I'm pure full blooded Edo. Usen/ Uromi... My maternal great grand father was a Traditional Judge in the ancient Kingdom and on my father's side i'm From the royal house in Uromi.. Me and u are not the same even though our ancestry might have a common origination at a point but wherever u descended directly from must be slaves and not pure bloods. Ur a f00l to say that the kings of the skies never existed and u only believe that History which began from written documents.. Do u know there are other ways to preserve history before writing came? Or u mean to say that the people who lived before then where not governed/ ruled ? Even barbarians have systems which govern them.. U be daft.. fvcking slave. angry
shot up yoruba magot. You are not speaking sense. The absence of knowledge doesn't imply the acceptance of nonese. Return to your mental asylum. I live in a world where you accepte only what is proven, not where you claim all sorts of rubbish and then 'prove' it by saying 'oral history'.
Re: The Traditions Of Origin Of Ora People In Edo State by Nobody: 9:27pm On May 27, 2019
Atigba:

Boy you are a baby, I can probably give birth to you.

I am not engaged in ethnic superiority arguments with you. For your information I am from Edo state.not Youruba.

We will not stand by and allow a Yoruba man pretending to be from our land (Oba) give our ancestral land to the Oduduwa Republic never.

I have researched Benin history and Yoruba history with facts.. I even visited the Portuguese library since they are the first European we had encounter with. The truth about Benin history is there.

You are the one who is a baby and ignorant

Answer me what is OPC doing in benin your Youruba Oba palace?

First of all there are several librairies in Portugal, and I am pretty sure they are all portuguese libraries. Second of all your past comments have already exposed you as a yoruba. Also you certainly don't speak Portuguese, so how did you read Portuguese books? Moreover the texts written by European visitors are exposed in museums not ordinary libraries and you can access only the virtual versions, which you can easily post right here. You are clearly a juvenile who knows nothing about the world in which he lives. As much as you yorubastatds want to claim the Oba of Benin, you will never be successful in claiming our king. I really wonder why I have to say this... Why are you such a dunce ?
Re: The Traditions Of Origin Of Ora People In Edo State by goalernestman: 9:40pm On May 27, 2019
Atigba:

How old are you?

How is Ogun a Benin man, Ogun is Orisha In Youruba land

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ogun

The Yoruba even dedicated a state Ogun state to venerate their god.

Aye is a shrine in Ife... black azz or whatever they call it.

Oba Akenzua brought Aye to Benin to kill our people

Your present Oba is an aye man, infact their end of year party is head in his house in GRA.

I have been there.
\

And what about Oromyan waging war with Benin
Re: The Traditions Of Origin Of Ora People In Edo State by Nobody: 9:45pm On May 27, 2019
goalernestman:
\

you are discussing with the Yoruba fool ? He is insulting our king and making all sorts of unfounded claims and you are doing what ??
It took the might of the British empire to defeat Benin Empire... Cheap Yoruba propaganda can certainly not destroy us.

1 Like

Re: The Traditions Of Origin Of Ora People In Edo State by Atigba: 9:55pm On May 27, 2019
prolog3111:
First of all there are several librairies in Portugal, and I am pretty sure they are all portuguese libraries. Second of all your past comments have already exposed you as a yoruba. Also you certainly don't speak Portuguese, so how did you read Portuguese books? Moreover the texts written by European visitors are exposed in museums not ordinary libraries and you can access only the virtual versions, which you can easily post right here. You are clearly a juvenile who knows nothing about the world in which he lives. As much as you yorubastatds want to claim the Oba of Benin, you will never be successful in claiming our king. I really wonder why I have to say this... Why are you such a dunce ?

The Oba of Benin is not only a Yoruba man, am even you. Go and ask your father question.
Re: The Traditions Of Origin Of Ora People In Edo State by Atigba: 9:58pm On May 27, 2019
goalernestman:
\

Are you a Benin man
Re: The Traditions Of Origin Of Ora People In Edo State by YourNemesis: 10:07pm On May 27, 2019
laudate:

Oga, your estimate of 80% is erroneous. The population of Muslims in Ekiti is much higher than you quoted. Kindly post a link to your official population census figures, which places the Muslim population in Ekiti at 20% and states that Christians are 80%. undecided

There was no Ekiti then though but Only Ondo.
I will provide the figures when I have the time to dig for it.
Re: The Traditions Of Origin Of Ora People In Edo State by YourNemesis: 10:13pm On May 27, 2019
laudate:

Oga, your estimate of 80% is erroneous. The population of Muslims in Ekiti is much higher than you quoted. Kindly post a link to your official population census figures, which places the Muslim population in Ekiti at 20% and states that Christians are 80%. undecided

Here Sir/Ma.

I do not like talking about religiosity in Yorubaland because I see us all as one, but if you insist (and for the sake of argument)

[img]http:///65535/47945819521_43c554bc16_b.jpg[/img]

From these figures, you can probably even tall that the proportion of christians among the Ondos and Ekitis is +80% by now... because the traditionalists have been constantly dropping in favor of the Abrahamic religions. And in Ondo and Ekiti (and even in the west as a whole) that would of course be towards Xtianity and to a much lesser extent, to Islam.

1 Like

Re: The Traditions Of Origin Of Ora People In Edo State by Nobody: 10:21pm On May 27, 2019
Atigba:

The Oba of Benin is not only a Yoruba man, am even you. Go and ask your father question.
go back to your mental asylum
Re: The Traditions Of Origin Of Ora People In Edo State by Probz(m): 10:37pm On May 27, 2019
Apparently laudate don old for chronological age. Pity he acts like a devious 17-year-old kid on here.

1 Like

Re: The Traditions Of Origin Of Ora People In Edo State by Probz(m): 10:38pm On May 27, 2019
But then truly devious ain’t in his book. Anyone with clear eyes can see right through the troll.

1 Like

Re: The Traditions Of Origin Of Ora People In Edo State by YourNemesis: 10:54pm On May 27, 2019
And for anyone who gives a Flying F about religion.

[img]http:///65535/47946052373_239cc50d69_b.jpg[/img]
Re: The Traditions Of Origin Of Ora People In Edo State by laudate: 9:06am On May 28, 2019
Probz:
Apparently laudate don old for chronological age. Pity he acts like a devious 17-year-old kid on here.
You are obsessed with Laudate, aren't you? It is easy to see that you are really jobless.
Re: The Traditions Of Origin Of Ora People In Edo State by laudate: 9:10am On May 28, 2019
YourNemesis:

Here Sir/Ma.

I do not like talking about religiosity in Yorubaland because I see us all as one, but if you insist (and for the sake of argument)

From these figures, you can probably even tall that the proportion of christians among the Ondos and Ekitis is +80% by now... because the traditionalists have been constantly dropping in favor of the Abrahamic religions. And in Ondo and Ekiti (and even in the west as a whole) that would of course be towards Xtianity and to a much lesser extent, to Islam.
Oga, you are relying on 1963 census figures instead of assessing the current situation on ground in those 2 states of Ekiti and Ondo. Nigeria's population has increased tremendously since then, and so have the demographics. The previous 12.3% quoted for the old Ondo province is no longer valid, based on today's reality.

1 Like

Re: The Traditions Of Origin Of Ora People In Edo State by Probz(m): 1:20pm On May 28, 2019
laudate:

You are obsessed with Laudate, aren't you? It is easy to see that you are really jobless.

Talking about yourself in third person’s another sign of madness.

1 Like

Re: The Traditions Of Origin Of Ora People In Edo State by Opiletool(m): 2:22pm On May 28, 2019
laudate:

I tire for that guy.

1 Like

Re: The Traditions Of Origin Of Ora People In Edo State by YourNemesis: 4:09pm On May 28, 2019
laudate:

Oga, you are relying on 1963 census figures instead of assessing the current situation on ground in those 2 states of Ekiti and Ondo. Nigeria's population has increased tremendously since then, and so have the demographics. The previous 12.3% quoted for the old Ondo province is no longer valid, based on today's reality.

First, I didn't even say muslims were 12.3% in Ekiti I said Mslm/Xtians were 20%/80% give or take~ which is more than fair and gives more than enough room for error, from what that data set suggests.
Secondly, I don't see any trend in Ekiti that would suggest otherwise.. i.e that between that time and now, muslims have tripled or rapidly accelerated in Ekiti while the cristians have diminished. From where? Christians are not converting to Islam en-masse in Ekiti. So, unless you are counting Ebira farmers as Ekiti indigenes (of which only a tiny revision would be required) I don't see anyway how.
Thirdly, I only posted the table because YOU asked to see it. You probably thought I was making it all up. Now I posted the table, you are recanting.

You keep saying the Muslims are more, but you aren't even quoting ANY figures nor showing any evidence to backup your claims other than words of mouth. I remember that thread that hit FP a while ago when that Ishaq Mumutola guy was spewing his usual religious supporter of APC garbage about Ekiti state, it was Ekiti people themselves that came there to set the records straight. One even went to the extent of saying that most Islamic families within Ekiti after serious scrutiny will in one way or the other be discovered to have some older origin from somewhere outside the state.
That might be untrue, but it just goes to show you what some Ekitis think about their state.
Re: The Traditions Of Origin Of Ora People In Edo State by goalernestman: 4:28pm On May 28, 2019
Atigba:

Are you a Benin man

Am a benin man or yoruba man do not mean i should sid with either i just want fact did Oromyan wage war to Benin or not, i just want to know because i only side with fact not with tribe
Re: The Traditions Of Origin Of Ora People In Edo State by Probz(m): 4:33pm On May 28, 2019
YourNemesis:

First, I didn't even say muslims were 12.3% in Ekiti I said Mslm/Xtians were 20%/80% give or take~ which is more than fair and gives more than enough room for error, from what that data set suggests.
Secondly, I don't see any trend in Ekiti that would suggest otherwise.. i.e that between that time and now, muslims have tripled or rapidly accelerated in Ekiti while the cristians have diminished. From where? Christians are not converting to Islam en-masse in Ekiti. So, unless you are counting Ebira farmers as Ekiti indigenes (of which only a tiny revision would be required) I don't see anyway how.
Thirdly, I only posted the table because YOU asked to see it. You probably thought I was making it all up. Now I posted the table, you are recanting.

You keep saying the Muslims are more, but you aren't even quoting ANY figures nor showing any evidence to backup your claims other than words of mouth. I remember that thread that hit FP a while ago when that Ishaq Mumutola guy was spewing his usual religious supporter of APC garbage about Ekiti state, it was Ekiti people themselves that came there to set the records straight. One even went to the extent of saying that most Islamic families within Ekiti after serious scrutiny will in one way or the other be discovered to have some older origin from somewhere outside the state.
That might be untrue, but it just goes to show you what some Ekitis think about their state.

We’ve both wasted more words than necessary on that incestous leach.

1 Like

Re: The Traditions Of Origin Of Ora People In Edo State by Nobody: 5:32pm On May 28, 2019
goalernestman:

Am a benin man or yoruba man do not mean i should sid with either i just want fact did Oromyan wage war to Benin or not, i just want to know because i only side with fact not with tribe
fact: oranmiyan never existed, oduduwa never existed, Ogiso never existed, igodomigodo never existed. These are made up stories like that of hercules and father christmass. In Europe children above ten are considered too old to believe these stories. But in Nigeria, the IQ doesn't fly very high. Thank God I grew up in France.
Re: The Traditions Of Origin Of Ora People In Edo State by Atigba: 6:47pm On May 28, 2019
goalernestman:

Oromiyan brought war to Igodomigodo land in 11.76AD, he was a warrior. The grandchild of Oduduwa.

According to our findings in the Portugal.. they gave Ife people guns. Before Oduduwa died, he gave his sons mandate to conquered territories. Orominyan was the one that came to Igodo.

He succeeded in capturing Usellu side, if you look very at Usen people. Ask them where their ancestors cames from.. these are some of the fighters that came with Orominyan. They are all Youruba from Ife.

This war led to mass migration from our land, alot of Ogiso children fled to different territories. Because the war lasted for around 13 years as we were told.

Ishan people ran away.. not all some of them like Uromi people and some Afema left Igodomigodo before Orominyan came.

Ikwere people ran away..
Idoma in Benue ran, Ilaje if the spelling is correct in Ondo state left.
Nembe people in bayelsa, the man that found Ogbia kingdom in bayelsa left. Ihoda in river state, Oguta people in Imo state left. Alot of our people fled to lagos... They are in Etiosa local government in Lagos state.

The onitsha people left Igodomigodo late, when Oba kingship was already established. They fled because they were using humans for sacrifice. Some are in Ghana, benin republic and Togo etc.

Orominyan was unable to enter the main city of igodo, with frustration he called the land ile ibinu.. land of vextation.. because he was resisted, Which the Portuguese corrupted to be Benin. And left to present day Oyo state, he brought war there and kill their people to take power. Go and read Oyo empire history.

Before Orominyan left he impregnated one of ogiso daughter in Ovia, that Usellu environment they captured. The girl later gave to Owomika corrupted to be Iweka the first.

Note some Youruba people he came with stays in Igodo land, they didn't return to Ife or with Orominyan to Oyo.

I can say about 40 percent of people calling themself Benin are Yoruba. Even the present Governor Obaseki is a Youruba from Ogun state.

I don't want to go into details of the peace treaty that was signed between Ogiso family and the Ife/ orominyan to stop the war, that created Oba stool in Igodomigodo.

Note Orominyan was the first Oba of Benin and the first Alafi of Oyo.. He later went back to his father's house in Ife to become the 6th Oni of Ife.

1 Like

Re: The Traditions Of Origin Of Ora People In Edo State by Atigba: 6:54pm On May 28, 2019
prolog3111:
fact: oranmiyan never existed, oduduwa never existed, Ogiso never existed, igodomigodo never existed. These are made up stories like that of hercules and father christmass. In Europe children above ten are considered too old to believe these stories. But in Nigeria, the IQ doesn't fly very high. Thank God I grew up in France.

Shut up there, whenever your Oba die their head is buried in Ife

Odua people congress OPC is in your Youruba Oba palace as I speak you are still foolling yourself Oba of Benin is not a Youruba man

1 Like

Re: The Traditions Of Origin Of Ora People In Edo State by Probz(m): 9:56pm On May 28, 2019
Atigba:

Shut up there, whenever your Oba die their head is buried in Ife

Odua people congress OPC is in your Youruba Oba palace as I speak you are still foolling yourself Oba of Benin is not a Youruba man

Tell laudate to shut up and leave it at that.

1 Like

Re: The Traditions Of Origin Of Ora People In Edo State by goalernestman: 12:03am On May 29, 2019
Atigba:

Oromiyan brought war to Igodomigodo land in 11.76AD, he was a warrior. The grandchild of Oduduwa.

According to our findings in the Portugal.. they gave Ife people guns. Before Oduduwa died, he gave his sons mandate to conquered territories. Orominyan was the one that came to Igodo.

He succeeded in capturing Usellu side, if you look very at Usen people. Ask them where their ancestors cames from.. these are some of the fighters that came with Orominyan. They are all Youruba from Ife.

This war led to mass migration from our land, alot of Ogiso children fled to different territories. Because the war lasted for around 13 years as we were told.

Ishan people ran away.. not all some of them like Uromi people and some Afema left Igodomigodo before Orominyan came.

Ikwere people ran away..
Idoma in Benue ran, Ilaje if the spelling is correct in Ondo state left.
Nembe people in bayelsa, the man that found Ogbia kingdom in bayelsa left. Ihoda in river state, Oguta people in Imo state left. Alot of our people fled to lagos... They are in Etiosa local government in Lagos state.

The onitsha people left Igodomigodo late, when Oba kingship was already established. They fled because they were using humans for sacrifice. Some are in Ghana, benin republic and Togo etc.

Orominyan was unable to enter the main city of igodo, with frustration he called the land ile ibinu.. land of vextation.. because he was resisted, Which the Portuguese corrupted to be Benin. And left to present day Oyo state, he brought war there and kill their people to take power. Go and read Oyo empire history.

Before Orominyan left he impregnated one of ogiso daughter in Ovia, that Usellu environment they captured. The girl later gave to Owomika corrupted to be Iweka the first.

Note some Youruba people he came with stays in Igodo land, they didn't return to Ife or with Orominyan to Oyo.

I can say about 40 percent of people calling themself Benin are Yoruba. Even the present Governor Obaseki is a Youruba from Ogun state.

I don't want to go into details of the peace treaty that was signed between Ogiso family and the Ife/ orominyan to stop the war, that created Oba stool in Igodomigodo.

Note Orominyan was the first Oba of Benin and the first Alafi of Oyo.. He later went back to his father's house in Ife to become the 6th Oni of Ife.

Did you just write a story from your book you wrote Atigba even in youroba and Edo history no one claim Oromyan waged war against the Benin

Yoruba history said Benin chifs ihase and oliha came to ife first to see Oduduwa before Oromyan ariva. did you take this as fals history by Yoruba
Re: The Traditions Of Origin Of Ora People In Edo State by Atigba: 5:56am On May 29, 2019
goalernestman:

Did you just write a story from your book you wrote Atigba even in youroba and Edo history no one claim Oromyan waged war against the Benin

Yoruba history said Benin chifs ihase and oliha came to ife first to see Oduduwa before Oromyan ariva. did you take this as fals history by Yoruba

Benin is a kingdom inside the land of Igodomigodo

Benin doesn't have the history of the land of Igodomigodo, no matter the lies that are trying to manufacture. Ogiso children are still alive

Those Benin chiefs you mentioned above never meant Oduduwa. They went to Ife to meet Orominyan. Oduduwa was long dead, he was the first Oni of Ife while Orominyan is 6th, you can see the gap. We discovered this recently from IFA priest in Ife.

There is nothing like Ikaleedehan, that story was fabricated by Oba Eradiawa in 1981, for legitimacy. So you were waiting invaders to tell you their ancestors brought war into your land and massacre you IDU people? Never.

Nothing Oduduwa brought to Ife that is in Igodomigodo, he brought broose casting to Ife. According to what we discovered in portugal, the Portuguese said they traced those things to families in Egypt/Sudan. Oduduwa is probably a guy that fled religious persecution because he came also with something that look like a cross.

Oduduwa came to Ife with two hundred and something deity, None is from Igodomigodo. As we were told he founded Ogboni, Ogboni is not in IDU land.

It is the Yoruba that brought broose casting to Benin.. Go to Igun street id you live in benin and ask the people you see there where they come from.

All the idols in Benin came from Ife

Osokpikan... founded by Orominyan, those chiefs Oliha took a blood oath when they got of ife, that is how Osokpikan started in Benin.. A propaganda secret cult from ife.

Ogboni was brought from Ife to Benin

The first juju in Benin now is Oromila and Awosuoba all from ife

OgunOba, a word in every Benin mouth... Ogun is a Youruba man that transcend to deity.. god of iron

Osun
Oshun
Esu
Ososomeye
Ayelala

Everything in Benin is from Youruba land. Still people are doubting if Oba of Benin is a Yoruba man. I think they must be foolish.

Og

1 Like

Re: The Traditions Of Origin Of Ora People In Edo State by goalernestman: 11:26am On May 29, 2019
Atigba:

Benin is a kingdom inside the land of Igodomigodo

Benin doesn't have the history of the land of Igodomigodo, no matter the lies that are trying to manufacture. Ogiso children are still alive

Those Benin chiefs you mentioned above never meant Oduduwa. They went to Ife to meet Orominyan. Oduduwa was long dead, he was the first Oni of Ife while Orominyan is 6th, you can see the gap. We discovered this recently from IFA priest in Ife.

There is nothing like Ikaleedehan, that story was fabricated by Oba Eradiawa in 1981, for legitimacy. So you were waiting invaders to tell you their ancestors brought war into your land and massacre you IDU people? Never.

Nothing Oduduwa brought to Ife that is in Igodomigodo, he brought broose casting to Ife. According to what we discovered in portugal, the Portuguese said they traced those things to families in Egypt/Sudan. Oduduwa is probably a guy that fled religious persecution because he came also with something that look like a cross.

Oduduwa came to Ife with two hundred and something deity, None is from Igodomigodo. As we were told he founded Ogboni, Ogboni is not in IDU land.

It is the Yoruba that brought broose casting to Benin.. Go to Igun street id you live in benin and ask the people you see there where they come from.

All the idols in Benin came from Ife

Osokpikan... founded by Orominyan, those chiefs Oliha took a blood oath when they got of ife, that is how Osokpikan started in Benin.. A propaganda secret cult from ife.

Ogboni was brought from Ife to Benin

The first juju in Benin now is Oromila and Awosuoba all from ife

OgunOba, a word in every Benin mouth... Ogun is a Youruba man that transcend to deity.. god of iron

Osun
Oshun
Esu
Ososomeye
Ayelala

Everything in Benin is from Youruba land. Still people are doubting if Oba of Benin is a Yoruba man. I think they must be foolish.

Og

Bro where you there when all this things happend. Benin or igodomigodo go to ife first before oromyan came to benin this is fact and contradict everything you said before you dont need to lie to make a point, i agree to all those gods that Benin copy from Yoruba but Benin went to Ife first to seek for a king before Oromyan came to Benin and every one know this included in Yoruba history
Re: The Traditions Of Origin Of Ora People In Edo State by Atigba: 1:00pm On May 29, 2019
goalernestman:

Bro where you there when all this things happend. Benin or igodomigodo go to ife first before oromyan came to benin this is fact and contradict everything you said before you dont need to lie to make a point, i agree to all those gods that Benin copy from Yoruba but Benin went to Ife first to seek for a king before Oromyan came to Benin and every one know this included in Yoruba history

No ogiso children's went to ife to ask for a ruler, you can believe whatever you want. Oduduwa was long dead, the people they went to meet in Ife is Orominyan.

There were so many Ogisos children to have rule Benin. Are you telling me they went to Ife to ask for a leader, people who have no knowledge of our culture. That is ridiculous.

The last Ogiso Awodo was childless.
They lied Oduduwa was exiled in igodomigodo land, how can you exiled your only son. Does that make sense.
Re: The Traditions Of Origin Of Ora People In Edo State by laudate: 2:19pm On May 29, 2019
Probz:
Talking about yourself in third person’s another sign of madness.
Your pain is so obvious because your responses are so pathetic. May your suffering continue to increase, little toddler. Now run along and play with your toys.....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Olu Of Warri Visits The Ooni Of Ife (photos) / Kegites Club? / The Weird World Of Teenage Cultists In Edo State Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.