Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,099 members, 7,807,298 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:02 PM

What I Want To Achieve In My First 100 Days As Lagos Governor- Sanwo-olu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What I Want To Achieve In My First 100 Days As Lagos Governor- Sanwo-olu (19202 Views)

My First 100 Days As Governor of Lagos - GRV / What Did You Achieve In Buhari's 7+ Years? / Uche Ogbuagu Completed These Projects Within 70 Days As Imo Lawmaker (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What I Want To Achieve In My First 100 Days As Lagos Governor- Sanwo-olu by Obi1kenobi(m): 7:53am On May 24, 2019
fiizznation:
I think godfatherism is not that bad. An example of good godfatherism is tinubu and his numerous successors. From fashola to this current fella whom I believe will do a marvelous job as governor of Lagos state. Well is safe to say godfatherism has produced competent leaders who strove hard to work for their people. I give it to bola tinubu on this.

Ambode is a useless governor. Tell anybody that plies the Lagos-Badagry expressway that Ambode is a "competent" governor and you might receive a resounding slap from them. I don't get this weird fascination and ridiculous hype with Lagos governors. Fashola is just about the only commendable one. Considering all the decay of infrastructure and filth plus the lack of transparency in governance, I'm not sure what's responsible for the weird hype of Lagos leaders.

1 Like

Re: What I Want To Achieve In My First 100 Days As Lagos Governor- Sanwo-olu by femi4: 8:04am On May 24, 2019
He talks too much ....he won't do much
Re: What I Want To Achieve In My First 100 Days As Lagos Governor- Sanwo-olu by Sinach0191(m): 8:22am On May 24, 2019
Lead us well eh
Govern us well
Re: What I Want To Achieve In My First 100 Days As Lagos Governor- Sanwo-olu by jaxxy(m): 8:38am On May 24, 2019
Toks2008:

I had always reteriated that no one can take that away from Tinubu and come 2023 he will give us Osinbanjo who will usher us into a new Nigeria.

Quote me on May 29 2023...God spare our lives.

I admire tinubu’s work tho there’s alot yet to be done even with Lagos bt he is only good for his regional politics where he understands the traditions and customs. Tinubu doesn’t understand how the north or east think like obasanjo so he can’t handle them. Let him stick to the sw and Lagos pls. Osinbanjo can’t be president either. He’s too loyal to tinubu than to the country.

A president must be sm1 who can’t be tossed left or right by any godfather.
Re: What I Want To Achieve In My First 100 Days As Lagos Governor- Sanwo-olu by BabaO2: 8:40am On May 24, 2019
dokyOloye:
You for jus take am easy with d talk oooo.
Less promises, more action.
Lest you end up like this Buhari
It was saraki and other moles in APC in conniviance with pdp that frustrated the good plans for Nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What I Want To Achieve In My First 100 Days As Lagos Governor- Sanwo-olu by BabaO2: 8:48am On May 24, 2019
jaxxy:

I admire tinubu’s work tho there’s alot yet to be done even with Lagos bt he is only good for his regional politics where he understands the traditions and customs. Tinubu doesn’t understand how the north or east think like obasanjo so he can’t handle them. Let him stick to the sw and Lagos pls. Osinbanjo can’t be president either. He’s too loyal to tinubu than to the country.

Nothing special about the Northern politics, we are all Nigerians. Abiola once defeated a core Northerner in 1993,dont tell me it cant be possible agIn, obasanjo was merely coronated as a result of the complexity that came up after the annulment of the same election just to be used as a weak tool to patch nigeria together.
Re: What I Want To Achieve In My First 100 Days As Lagos Governor- Sanwo-olu by pjecly: 8:49am On May 24, 2019
dokyOloye:

Best president to islamic fundamentalists whose brains are defective from hitting it on d ground 5 times everyday

You are not wotthy to be called a human being for spewing out this thrash.

1 Like

Re: What I Want To Achieve In My First 100 Days As Lagos Governor- Sanwo-olu by Toks2008(m): 8:49am On May 24, 2019
jaxxy:

In your mind, you think Professor Osinbanjo can be tossed..issokay
Re: What I Want To Achieve In My First 100 Days As Lagos Governor- Sanwo-olu by anonimi: 8:49am On May 24, 2019
RichBoy247:
Jonathan built ten railways but none was put into use until Amaechui completed the abandoned projects.

Good boys stay on topic. Learn to be a good boy who is eager to learn cheesy

Amaechi hails Goodluck Jonathan, says ‘we met 80% project completed’ by ex-President

https://dailypost.ng/2017/05/16/amaechi-hails-goodluck-jonathan-says-met-80-project-completed-ex-president/

Previous Govts Initiated ‘Most Of The Things This Administration Is Doing’ – Adesina

A majority of the projects the Muhammadu Buhari administration is working on was inherited from previous administrations, the Special Adviser to the President on Media and Publicity has said.

Mr Femi Adesina said this when he appeared on Channels Television’s special Independence anniversary programme on Sunday.

“Most of the things this administration is doing – 60 to 70 percent of them – were initiated by previous governments,” he said.

“That shows you that in the past a government will come and say ‘this is not our project’ And it will discard what was being done and start fresh ones.”

As a result, Mr Adesina said there are many half and quarter-completed abandoned projects.
But rather than abandon the project, he explained that the current administration will complete it.

An example is the Abuja-Kaduna rail project which the Presidential aide said was up to maybe 60 to 70 percent complete when the last administration left.

https://www.channelstv.com/2017/10/01/previous-govts-initiated-most-of-the-things-this-administration-is-doing-adesina/

1 Like

Re: What I Want To Achieve In My First 100 Days As Lagos Governor- Sanwo-olu by jaxxy(m): 8:54am On May 24, 2019
BabaO2:

Nothing special about the Northern politics, we are all Nigerians. Abiola once defeated a core Northerner in 1993,dont tell me it cant be possible agIn, obasanjo was merely coronated as a result of the complexity that came up after the annulment of the same election just to be used as a weak tool to patch nigeria together.

Underestimating the north is absolute foolery. Do u think Abiola didn’t dine with the north to win? Obasanjo has control over the north several times more than Tinubu. Do not let his face off with Buhari deceive u. Tinubu will be sent back to his sw zone to manage. He is not a nationalist.
Re: What I Want To Achieve In My First 100 Days As Lagos Governor- Sanwo-olu by 77up(m): 8:54am On May 24, 2019
GOFRONT:
Rip HungerBad
May his manhood lives on smiley
Re: What I Want To Achieve In My First 100 Days As Lagos Governor- Sanwo-olu by jaxxy(m): 8:55am On May 24, 2019
Toks2008:

In your mind, you think Professor Osinbanjo can be tossed..issokay

Not to just anybody bt to Tinubu? Yes!
Re: What I Want To Achieve In My First 100 Days As Lagos Governor- Sanwo-olu by BabaO2: 9:13am On May 24, 2019
jaxxy:

Underestimating the north is absolute foolery. Do u think Abiola didn’t dine with the north to win? Obasanjo has control over the north several times more than Tinubu. Do not let his face off with Buhari deceive u. Tinubu will be sent back to his sw zone to manage. He is not a nationalist.
I am less concern about any face off, once you are a president by any means you are a nationalist. What meaningful thing can you point of obasanjo's 8 years administration?
Re: What I Want To Achieve In My First 100 Days As Lagos Governor- Sanwo-olu by yemobrown(m): 9:18am On May 24, 2019
I did not read anywhere you mentioned working on badagry expressway. Do you mean Badagry expressway would be left till after the rainy season?

I want to believe the badagry road is not part of the road to be suspended till after rainy season because you would have become a failure of a governor in your first 100 days in office if the road is not attended to. The badagry road needs an urgent intervention (immediate).

Subjecting the people to further wait may be disastrous hence you had better re-prioritize in other not to be seen as a failure before commencement of your reign.

Rethink!!!
Re: What I Want To Achieve In My First 100 Days As Lagos Governor- Sanwo-olu by hisexcellency34: 9:21am On May 24, 2019
It's a federal road but I still blame Ambode though because he failed to collaborate with Fashola who is the Minister of Works

Obi1kenobi:

Ambode is a useless governor. Tell anybody that plies the Lagos-Badagry expressway that Ambode is a "competent" governor and you might receive a resounding slap from them. I don't get this weird fascination and ridiculous hype with Lagos governors. Fashola is just about the only commendable one. Considering all the decay of infrastructure and filth plus the lack of transparency in governance, I'm not sure what's responsible for the weird hype of Lagos leaders.
Re: What I Want To Achieve In My First 100 Days As Lagos Governor- Sanwo-olu by Naanlong01: 10:15am On May 24, 2019
post=78665841:
All the very best in this long journey you are about to commence Mr Sanwo-Olu.

Make sure you leave your footprints in Gold, even more than your Predecessors did.

Eko oni baje .........
"Eko o oni baje" was Fashola's slogan, hence its outdated because uncle Ambo modified it to "Itesiwaju eko" when he came and now the reigning theme brought up by team Sanwo-Olu is "For A Greater Lagos". You can thank me later for the update.
Re: What I Want To Achieve In My First 100 Days As Lagos Governor- Sanwo-olu by komols856: 10:54am On May 24, 2019
Remove agberos from the road first before we know you are not just a stooge of someone trying to perpetuate his boss agenda. where is the excellent service you are talking about. Lagos sate that people does not have access to portable water supply from government. every one dig borehole for himself, get their own power supply, radicals everywhere with dirt. despite the huge amount of money coming into the state cofer. people are just paying tax for nothing. just for one man and his group to chop and boasts. it pains me a lot that Federal govt remove part of my salary as tax to remit to Lagos state. there is no good road, even street and estates are been tarred by residents even with payment to govt before permission to do their responsibility will be granted. its quite apolling!
Re: What I Want To Achieve In My First 100 Days As Lagos Governor- Sanwo-olu by Bowwow11(m): 11:52am On May 24, 2019
your excellency talk is cheap oooo we all believe in actions not talk.
Re: What I Want To Achieve In My First 100 Days As Lagos Governor- Sanwo-olu by able20(m): 11:53am On May 24, 2019
We all pray for Olu the Parrot to achieve success and not end up like Kogi governor.
Re: What I Want To Achieve In My First 100 Days As Lagos Governor- Sanwo-olu by excel101(m): 2:54pm On May 24, 2019
Less talk and more work, because your predecessors achieved more by talking less.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Amaechi Vs Abe: APC Crisis In Rivers Gets Worse / Mass Transit: Abiodun Unveils Wifi Enabled Buses, Says Water Taxies Coming / Omoyele Sowore Exposes Rot In Yaba Train Station, Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.