Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,892 members, 7,798,982 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 01:22 PM

The Entire Final Year Biochemistry Students Fail An Exam In #EKSU - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Entire Final Year Biochemistry Students Fail An Exam In #EKSU (34544 Views)

Is this Why Students Fail Exams? / Will I Get Medicine & Surgery In EKSU With 284 As JAMB Score? / PHOTO: Best Student In Crop Production In EKSU Gets 2 Thousand Naira (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Entire Final Year Biochemistry Students Fail An Exam In #EKSU by drealzum(m): 7:05am On May 24, 2019
These things are normal with biochem.
You have no idea how many medical students committed suicide due to biochemistry.
During my time, in a class of 63 I think only 20 of us graduated. More than half the class had spill over and we had no first class among this 20.
I pity these students because their CGPA has been battered.

2 Likes

Re: The Entire Final Year Biochemistry Students Fail An Exam In #EKSU by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:08am On May 24, 2019
Donald95:

Hi. Is HungerBAD dead?
It is just too painful.
Yes, he is gone to be with the Lord.
cry

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Entire Final Year Biochemistry Students Fail An Exam In #EKSU by Nobody: 7:10am On May 24, 2019
Those that score 33 or 31. If they add assessment to it, they can have D. Better than F
Re: The Entire Final Year Biochemistry Students Fail An Exam In #EKSU by Donald95(m): 7:11am On May 24, 2019
post=78666840:
It is just too painful. Yes, he is gone to be with the Lord. cry
Gush. i just saw it on FP
Re: The Entire Final Year Biochemistry Students Fail An Exam In #EKSU by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:13am On May 24, 2019
Donald95:

Gush. i just saw it on FP
You wished him RIP an hour ago, but guess you never knew he was the one!
Very painful.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Entire Final Year Biochemistry Students Fail An Exam In #EKSU by vicfy(m): 7:14am On May 24, 2019
If the entire result for this class is judged based on this result, the BEST GRADUATING STUDENT would be No.19. lolzzz....Naija n psychic lecturers
Re: The Entire Final Year Biochemistry Students Fail An Exam In #EKSU by Donald95(m): 7:14am On May 24, 2019
post=78666972:
You wished him RIP many hours ago, but gues you never knew he was the one! Very painful.
Very painful. I loved his comments
Re: The Entire Final Year Biochemistry Students Fail An Exam In #EKSU by Nobody: 7:14am On May 24, 2019
Donald95:

Hi. Is HungerBAD dead?

Sadly true....thread on the matter on front page.
Re: The Entire Final Year Biochemistry Students Fail An Exam In #EKSU by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:15am On May 24, 2019
Donald95:

Very painful. I loved his comments
He is was a great guy.
With a very good personality.
He'll be greatly missed.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Entire Final Year Biochemistry Students Fail An Exam In #EKSU by Donald95(m): 7:15am On May 24, 2019
tactius:

Sadly true....thread on the matter on front page.
Yes i just saw it
Re: The Entire Final Year Biochemistry Students Fail An Exam In #EKSU by YoungDaNaval(m): 7:16am On May 24, 2019
post=78666708:

If any old person in your household need a job,
send a pm before 10am today, busy body!
See as him face be.
I need a job. Where we go meet make I submit my cv?
Re: The Entire Final Year Biochemistry Students Fail An Exam In #EKSU by erifeoluwasimi(f): 7:18am On May 24, 2019
AntiWailer:
The useless lecturer should be sacked.

He was paid to impart knowledge but he failed.

RIP HungerBAD
Do you mean that moniker holder is gone?
Re: The Entire Final Year Biochemistry Students Fail An Exam In #EKSU by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:19am On May 24, 2019
YoungDaNaval:
I need a job. Where we go meet make I submit my cv?
Come to Apapa Wharf 10am on monday.
Drop your digits.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Entire Final Year Biochemistry Students Fail An Exam In #EKSU by Uka15(m): 7:19am On May 24, 2019
Same thing happened in my department. Sometimes it could be typo error, because that of my department was rectified.
Re: The Entire Final Year Biochemistry Students Fail An Exam In #EKSU by ThothHermes: 7:19am On May 24, 2019
Lovexme:
That is a list of those that failed, only!

It is clearly stated "Failed List".
No mind them.
Re: The Entire Final Year Biochemistry Students Fail An Exam In #EKSU by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:20am On May 24, 2019
erifeoluwasimi:

Do you mean that moniker holder is gone?
It is just too painful. 
Yes, he is gone to be with the Lord.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Entire Final Year Biochemistry Students Fail An Exam In #EKSU by Nobody: 7:22am On May 24, 2019
If some of the students failed, it's their problems maybe. Where all the students failed, the lecturer has taught nothing throughout the semester, he has only been talking to himself.
Re: The Entire Final Year Biochemistry Students Fail An Exam In #EKSU by STRENGTHesq(m): 7:22am On May 24, 2019
Good

Let them just contribute money for sniper lipsrsealed

Class suicide things
Re: The Entire Final Year Biochemistry Students Fail An Exam In #EKSU by OLAREWAJU1705: 7:24am On May 24, 2019
No be today oooh... E don teh. I remember during my own ...only 36 of us graduated out of 162 students that started in 100level. Hmmm.... it is well
Re: The Entire Final Year Biochemistry Students Fail An Exam In #EKSU by middlebeltboy: 7:25am On May 24, 2019
AntiWailer:

RIP HungerBAD
what happened to hungerbad pls
Re: The Entire Final Year Biochemistry Students Fail An Exam In #EKSU by oluwasegun007(m): 7:29am On May 24, 2019
All I see is a failed lecturer...
Re: The Entire Final Year Biochemistry Students Fail An Exam In #EKSU by slizzyb(m): 7:30am On May 24, 2019
AntiWailer:

RIP HungerBAD

What did u type? RIP HUNGERBAD?? hope say no be the free giving hungerbad I know
Re: The Entire Final Year Biochemistry Students Fail An Exam In #EKSU by adubiay: 7:32am On May 24, 2019
Lovexme:
That is a list of those that failed, only!

It is clearly stated "Failed List".

Just one intelligent person since, you are the only person who deserves to pass in these class. People should always read intelligently before you respond, hence you fail or comments rubbish
Re: The Entire Final Year Biochemistry Students Fail An Exam In #EKSU by DeejaywonDJ1(m): 7:34am On May 24, 2019
The department have over 150 students now, the list are for student that failed.
Re: The Entire Final Year Biochemistry Students Fail An Exam In #EKSU by Adekdammy: 7:35am On May 24, 2019
This lecturer should be sacked, a whole class failed his exam simply means he is not fit to lecture
Re: The Entire Final Year Biochemistry Students Fail An Exam In #EKSU by Ogaga87(m): 7:37am On May 24, 2019
I guess they were all expecting past question to be repeated but got something hectic to comprehend..
On the hand, information must have reached the lecturer that the past question to set has been leaked hence the preparation of a fresh question that would prove you actually ignore some passage of your textbooks and in cases like this, less time will further be reduced

Just a thought though
Re: The Entire Final Year Biochemistry Students Fail An Exam In #EKSU by shogsman(m): 7:38am On May 24, 2019
This is definitely not the entire class,it’s the failed list.
Re: The Entire Final Year Biochemistry Students Fail An Exam In #EKSU by lanrecisse30(m): 7:39am On May 24, 2019
The examination should be declear inconclusive.
Re: The Entire Final Year Biochemistry Students Fail An Exam In #EKSU by romeorailss: 7:42am On May 24, 2019
AntiWailer:

RIP HungerBAD

How do u mean RIP HungerBAD

Do u mean the nairaland HungerBAD? angry
Re: The Entire Final Year Biochemistry Students Fail An Exam In #EKSU by Awoo88: 7:45am On May 24, 2019
The lecturer should be quarried. He or she is an olodo himself
Re: The Entire Final Year Biochemistry Students Fail An Exam In #EKSU by tonymyke4life(m): 7:46am On May 24, 2019
Am I the only one that noticed the belated date. 2017/2018 while we are in 2019? Am I d only one that thinks the Op is jobless and just want to trend? Am I the only one that think that nairalanders are not as observant as they should be?

Well............... Such is life!!! undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

See Female Undergraduate That Cuts Keys To See Herself Through School / Authentic: The Most Popular Word Of 2023 According To Merriam-Webster Dictionary / Pastor Charles Esimone, UNIZIK Vice Chancellor - Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.