Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,210 members, 7,807,716 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:56 PM

The Entire Final Year Biochemistry Students Fail An Exam In #EKSU - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Entire Final Year Biochemistry Students Fail An Exam In #EKSU (34554 Views)

Is this Why Students Fail Exams? / Will I Get Medicine & Surgery In EKSU With 284 As JAMB Score? / PHOTO: Best Student In Crop Production In EKSU Gets 2 Thousand Naira (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Entire Final Year Biochemistry Students Fail An Exam In #EKSU by Royruky(m): 11:44am On May 24, 2019
Hitgistnaija:
Newsbroadcastnaija:
The entire final year Biochemistry students fail an exam in EKSU.

Cc

See more: www.newsbroadcast.com.ng

The OP is economical with the truth. The list displayed is the list of FAILED students and not the list of the entire class
Re: The Entire Final Year Biochemistry Students Fail An Exam In #EKSU by AntiWailer: 11:48am On May 24, 2019
romeorailss:

How do u mean RIP HungerBAD

Do u mean the nairaland HungerBAD? angry

Yes. He has gone to rest
Re: The Entire Final Year Biochemistry Students Fail An Exam In #EKSU by yinkarh187(m): 11:49am On May 24, 2019
DOMINO001:

No. If you do normal distribution, you will know why it won't be F. Std deviation will be calculated based on their scores, then you get the scores that are close to the median. And those that deviate far from the median will fail.
No, standard deviation is deviation from the average. Even if you use median, the median value will still fall within the F region
Re: The Entire Final Year Biochemistry Students Fail An Exam In #EKSU by ThatFairGuy: 1:18pm On May 24, 2019
HungerBAD? Is this a joke too far?
AntiWailer:
The useless lecturer should be sacked.

He was paid to impart knowledge but he failed.

RIP HungerBAD
Re: The Entire Final Year Biochemistry Students Fail An Exam In #EKSU by matrixme(m): 3:34pm On May 24, 2019
Alanpoza007:

What kind of moderators do we have on this forum? it's clearly written at the top that this is failed list, meaning there's a pass list that contains those that passed. The total students in the class could even be well over 200. Do you think there will be just 37 students in a BCH class in a public university in this country?
Well, in my class back then, we were only 26. A top notch Federal University for that matter, so your concluding sentence is not unheard of.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Entire Final Year Biochemistry Students Fail An Exam In #EKSU by Alanpoza007: 5:09pm On May 24, 2019
matrixme:

Well, in my class back then, we were only 26. A top notch Federal University for that matter, so your concluding sentence is not unheard of.
And your class was Biochemistry? I made that statement cos over time I've found out that there are large number of students in BCH dept in relation to some other courses as most of them aspired for Medicine and couldn't get it, so they're usually much. That aside, on the subject matter, 37 students is just the number of those that failed. There is a pass list elsewhere which could probably contain more students than this.
Re: The Entire Final Year Biochemistry Students Fail An Exam In #EKSU by ayoevans6: 7:47pm On May 24, 2019
iammo:

It is lucrative, and i swear you wont regret it especialy if you studied , mathematics, statistic or elect elect, as your brain is already set for programing . I prefer web based aplication or mobile apps and i generally market myself here with my alternative buisiness Moniker and am also on a number of freelance site. bottomline is if you can just learn a programing language like python, any web development language, and graphics designs before graduating you wont regret it... you can learn all this packages for free on your own Sololearn app on your phone
pls sir can i get reach you on other platform like your phone number or mail so i ccan ask some other questions like the most marketable programming languages and some other related questioms i really need answers to thanks for your reply thanks sir
Re: The Entire Final Year Biochemistry Students Fail An Exam In #EKSU by jerryvyne(m): 8:11pm On May 24, 2019
yerokunphilips:
In a normal country the lecture could have been sacked by now

Lol what do u mean by normal country grin grin..
Shaking a 3 legged table yo!
Re: The Entire Final Year Biochemistry Students Fail An Exam In #EKSU by Sbawa(m): 9:23pm On May 24, 2019
[quote author=sommysoft469 post=78670605]Bch 402 is the most deadly course u will write as far as biochemistry is involve...my father my father that course give my night mares but thank God is over.[/quote
Re: The Entire Final Year Biochemistry Students Fail An Exam In #EKSU by ghettochild4u(m): 11:33pm On May 24, 2019
No graduation for all these final year students
Re: The Entire Final Year Biochemistry Students Fail An Exam In #EKSU by sirqeeboi(m): 5:20am On May 25, 2019
[quote author=Yusufyakub post=78668464][/quote]

U just jump and start writing rubbish that a failed lists not the entire class
Re: The Entire Final Year Biochemistry Students Fail An Exam In #EKSU by sirqeeboi(m): 5:23am On May 25, 2019
Anyone that come here and start typing rubbish again saying lecturer this or that will be given a slap..

U na see say na failed lists not the entire class undecided undecided
Re: The Entire Final Year Biochemistry Students Fail An Exam In #EKSU by Kayboy123(m): 12:30pm On May 25, 2019
Most Biochemistry lecturers are sadists. They take pride in their students failure. Shior!
Re: The Entire Final Year Biochemistry Students Fail An Exam In #EKSU by MrnelsonA(m): 6:39pm On May 10, 2020
This one off me ooh
Re: The Entire Final Year Biochemistry Students Fail An Exam In #EKSU by Hahjascho(m): 8:30pm On May 11, 2020
MrnelsonA:
This one off me ooh
That's 1/10 of what their MCB students face almost in each semester in the same faculty...ask anyone you know there.

2 Likes

Re: The Entire Final Year Biochemistry Students Fail An Exam In #EKSU by josphex: 1:41am On May 12, 2020
What is plagiarism: It is stealing someone's else intellectual property i.e copying the findings or work of a person without proper referencing (I repeat proper referencing) or even no referencing at all of the original work of the person. Let's assume you are writing a thesis for your PhD or master even at the undergraduate level and you Google let say a paragraph and included that in your thesis, you'll need to reference that and this can be a daunting task most especially when you're through with your thesis and you were told you had plagiarized.. what! really..... You thought you were done and suddenly your supervisor said he won't collect it until you rectify it ( this is best case scenario!). You're back to square one trying to change some words, putting references etc.. All because you "unknowingly" plagiarized.

This can be avoided by simply having a way to check and remove plagiarism from your papers to the bearest minimum

✓✓✓ Why you should avoid plagiarism at all cost✓✓✓
1. It is a criminal offence punishable by the law
2. Reputable journal site would reject (best case scenario) and penalize you
3. Supervisor rejects your paper and back to square one.
4. When caught you'll lose your dignity as been a plagiarizer

And many more reason to go with that...

To check and remove plagiarism from your papers 100%
Contact us on WhatsApp @ 08152953718
Re: The Entire Final Year Biochemistry Students Fail An Exam In #EKSU by MrnelsonA(m): 12:53pm On May 12, 2020
Nawa ooooh
Hahjascho:
That's 1/10 of what their MCB students face almost in each semester in the same faculty...ask anyone you know there.

1 Like

Re: The Entire Final Year Biochemistry Students Fail An Exam In #EKSU by Drella(m): 6:18am On Jan 07, 2023
femi4:
With over 30 people already failed ....lets assumed its a class of 100, That means less than 75% of the class pass the exam. The lecturer did a bad job there

Lecturers in my department only teach preliminary aspects of a topic. They set the hardest possible questions in exam on that topic. Example: Teaching 100 + 100, 4 - 3 in class. Then asking 5433(776 * 79) in exam.
Yet, we have the highest number of first class graduates in the school every year.

The lecturer might have done a bad job, but you don't sit down and say "They did not teach us". You should go and seek knowledge yourself!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

German Chancellor, Olaf Scholz Visits UNILAG MAD House (Photos) / Is Handwriting Genetic? / See Female Undergraduate That Cuts Keys To See Herself Through School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.