Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,840 members, 7,802,691 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:01 PM

Shina Peller Visits Medina, Saudi Arabia For Ramadan - Pictures - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Shina Peller Visits Medina, Saudi Arabia For Ramadan - Pictures (35051 Views)

Shina Peller Flaunts His Car Collection (Photos) / Shina Peller Celebrates His Birthday With New Photo / Ayobami Peller Slams Man Trying To Toast Naomi Peller, Her 11-Year-Old Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shina Peller Visits Medina, Saudi Arabia For Ramadan - Pictures by Ayotemide(f): 6:39pm On May 24, 2019
GoTV:
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, i can't wait to visit mecca and Medina one day to examine the holiness of prophet Muhammad. After all we Christians and Muslims serve the same God but Islamic tenets is better than what we Christians practice . sad

It is unfortunate that this fool gets his opinion on Christianity aired at every opportunity he gets. We know that you are a bigoted and possibly violent Muslim, so stop with the crap already.

you and your pathetic collaborators should know that slandering Christ and Christians would never diminish the work of the cross, pathetic low thinking minds.
Re: Shina Peller Visits Medina, Saudi Arabia For Ramadan - Pictures by Nobody: 7:09pm On May 24, 2019
Ayotemide:

It is unfortunate that this fool gets his opinion on Christianity aired at every opportunity he gets. We know that you are a bigoted and possibly violent Muslim, so stop with the crap already.

you and your pathetic collaborators should know that slandering Christ and Christians would never diminish the work of the cross, pathetic low thinking minds.

May the holy Spirit forgive your soul
Re: Shina Peller Visits Medina, Saudi Arabia For Ramadan - Pictures by Ayotemide(f): 7:48pm On May 24, 2019
GoTV:

May the holy Spirit forgive your soul
It is Holy Spirit, And if you intend to slander him too, I would finish you.
You don't have the monopoly of violence anymore,
Re: Shina Peller Visits Medina, Saudi Arabia For Ramadan - Pictures by newmanadrian(m): 9:01pm On May 24, 2019
GoTV:
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, i can't wait to visit mecca and Medina one day to examine the holiness of prophet Muhammad. After all we Christians and Muslims serve the same God but Islamic tenets is better than what we Christians practice . sad
U are a Muslim then.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shina Peller Visits Medina, Saudi Arabia For Ramadan - Pictures by Nobody: 10:40pm On May 24, 2019
Ayotemide:

It is Holy Spirit, And if you intend to slander him too, I would finish you.

You don't have the monopoly of violence anymore,

You are a Christian but not born again. When you become born again Christian, you would learn not to be aggressive and insulting. May the holy ghost pardon your soul

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shina Peller Visits Medina, Saudi Arabia For Ramadan - Pictures by asamaigho(m): 6:36am On May 25, 2019
GoTV:

we dont worship dsame god with d muslims...never.
you r not a christian, cos u dont know d tenets of christainity.

keep dciving urself

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Yvonne Jegede Steps Out In Short Gown / Zlatan Ibile Spotted In Ghana After EFCC Saga / Shyngle: "If Your Girlfriend Doesn't Ask For Money, Her Real Boyfriend Is Rich"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.