Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,853 members, 7,802,733 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:14 PM

Wizkid Dancing To "Am I A Yahoo Boy?" By Naira Marley - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Dancing To "Am I A Yahoo Boy?" By Naira Marley (68868 Views)

Protest Against Burna Boy By South Africans Over Inclusion In Concerts / Nigerian Lady In Norway Dances "Soapy" By Naira Marley In Presence Of The Police / Asoebi Girls Dance 'Soapy' By Naira Marley. See Reactions (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wizkid Dancing To "Am I A Yahoo Boy?" By Naira Marley by Celebrityblog: 7:53am On May 24, 2019
Here is the moment Star boy, Wizkid was spotted dancing to Naira Marley’s controversial song, “Am I A Yahoo Boy?”

This was at Patoranking’s 'Wilmot' Album listening party that held few days ago.

Wizkid was seen in the video surrounded by other celebrities like Ycee, Tiwa Savage as he rocked the controversial "Am I A Yahoo Boy?" song.

See what fans are saying about Tiwa Savage spotted in the video

watch the video below

Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2019/05/wizkid-dancing-to-naira-marleys-am-i.html?m=1

2 Shares

Re: Wizkid Dancing To "Am I A Yahoo Boy?" By Naira Marley by Celebrityblog: 7:53am On May 24, 2019
More

Watch the video HERE

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Dancing To "Am I A Yahoo Boy?" By Naira Marley by SageMK: 8:01am On May 24, 2019
He's in a club and that's what the DJ is playing.
Are you expecting him to stand still like a zombie?

That's not going to happen even if the music Is bad.

Funny that NairaMarley is there picking soap in prison while people are rocking his song... Say no to Yahoo. grin

179 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Wizkid Dancing To "Am I A Yahoo Boy?" By Naira Marley by Ejika48(f): 8:11am On May 24, 2019
Na wa o
Re: Wizkid Dancing To "Am I A Yahoo Boy?" By Naira Marley by Kingosytex(m): 8:18am On May 24, 2019
people will soon poor out their frustrations at wizzy, some will also label him a yahoo boy...

enjoy your life starboy!!!

nairalanders, where the hell is NwaAmaikpe?

31 Likes

Re: Wizkid Dancing To "Am I A Yahoo Boy?" By Naira Marley by Onlinealaba(m): 10:07pm On May 24, 2019
Funny enuf i got to hear that song after his arrest and everybody already jamming it on the street well maybe Wizkid is dancing to it as a show of support that he got his back undecided

Check my signature, get your electronics, SMART TVs, air conditioners, washing machines and sound bars at affordable rate,payment on delivery, BUY4ME services available too with POD option

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wizkid Dancing To "Am I A Yahoo Boy?" By Naira Marley by Lotel: 10:07pm On May 24, 2019
Naira Marley right now

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Dancing To "Am I A Yahoo Boy?" By Naira Marley by momove4real25(f): 10:08pm On May 24, 2019
I just like Wizzy

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Dancing To "Am I A Yahoo Boy?" By Naira Marley by kaen1317: 10:08pm On May 24, 2019
Wizkid. The greatest artist to ever come out of Africa.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Dancing To "Am I A Yahoo Boy?" By Naira Marley by Teewhy2: 10:08pm On May 24, 2019
Our artists knowing that the control and influence a large portion of the youth instead of speaking or doing things that is against drugs, scam e.t.c will always encourage it with their body language or mouth.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Dancing To "Am I A Yahoo Boy?" By Naira Marley by kaen1317: 10:08pm On May 24, 2019
Davido is great but Wizkid is greater.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Dancing To "Am I A Yahoo Boy?" By Naira Marley by landmark86: 10:08pm On May 24, 2019
Just like me If you knw u don't no Naira Marley before his arrest let me see ur hands up.

I swear EFCC just make this nigga more popular.

202 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Wizkid Dancing To "Am I A Yahoo Boy?" By Naira Marley by MyGeneration(m): 10:09pm On May 24, 2019
Wizkid is very high right there. Somebody should take off his shades. 5star blood shot red.

5 Likes

Re: Wizkid Dancing To "Am I A Yahoo Boy?" By Naira Marley by nicepoker101(m): 10:10pm On May 24, 2019
Kingosytex:
people will soon poor out their frustrations at wizzy, some will also label him a yahoo boy...

enjoy your life starboy!!!

nairalanders, where the hell is NwaAmaikpe?
NwaAmaikpe uses the office WiFi to surf the net. I heard he was fired by his boss. That's why you no longer see him here.

71 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Wizkid Dancing To "Am I A Yahoo Boy?" By Naira Marley by kaen1317: 10:10pm On May 24, 2019
Wizkid is naturally talented like Messi while Davido is like Cristiano Ronaldo always trying to show himself by promising and failing to deliver on the N1million that he's been promising every Tom, Sick and Harry.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wizkid Dancing To "Am I A Yahoo Boy?" By Naira Marley by Oluwasaeon(m): 10:11pm On May 24, 2019
kaen1317:
Yeah, 2baba plays hockey

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Dancing To "Am I A Yahoo Boy?" By Naira Marley by GrowYourSales(m): 10:11pm On May 24, 2019
Lol...this one is finding trouble grin

Got a business? Need sales? Check my signature

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Dancing To "Am I A Yahoo Boy?" By Naira Marley by Nobody: 10:12pm On May 24, 2019
grin

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Dancing To "Am I A Yahoo Boy?" By Naira Marley by seangy4konji: 10:12pm On May 24, 2019
Ologo omo

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Dancing To "Am I A Yahoo Boy?" By Naira Marley by kaen1317: 10:12pm On May 24, 2019
Oluwasaeon:

Yeah, 2baba plays hockey
i get am before no be property.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Dancing To "Am I A Yahoo Boy?" By Naira Marley by brainyvibe1(m): 10:13pm On May 24, 2019
WizKid is great but vado is greater

3 Likes

Re: Wizkid Dancing To "Am I A Yahoo Boy?" By Naira Marley by 9jayes: 10:14pm On May 24, 2019
The way they are celebrating Yahoo Yahoo I'm thinking of joining them, should I join them?

See my sig for my hustling thanks.

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Dancing To "Am I A Yahoo Boy?" By Naira Marley by QuickStandard: 10:15pm On May 24, 2019
kaen1317:

What are you smoking?

21 Likes

Re: Wizkid Dancing To "Am I A Yahoo Boy?" By Naira Marley by OzziOhinoyi(m): 10:16pm On May 24, 2019
shocked
Re: Wizkid Dancing To "Am I A Yahoo Boy?" By Naira Marley by DrChukki: 10:21pm On May 24, 2019
I pray that God exposes every Yahoo boy causing Nigeria �� bad image to the international community.

They have made Oyibo to stop giving Nigeria freelancers work thinking we're all scammers.

You people shall not go unpunished.

Remember, being jobless is not an escues to join Yahoo. It is simply greediness.

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Wizkid Dancing To "Am I A Yahoo Boy?" By Naira Marley by justmykel(m): 10:21pm On May 24, 2019
Re: Wizkid Dancing To "Am I A Yahoo Boy?" By Naira Marley by justmykel(m): 10:25pm On May 24, 2019
[quote author=Kingosytex post=78668663] I wonder too, even our Airforce1.
Re: Wizkid Dancing To "Am I A Yahoo Boy?" By Naira Marley by Oluwasaeon(m): 10:25pm On May 24, 2019
QuickStandard:

What are you smoking?

Soakaway

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Dancing To "Am I A Yahoo Boy?" By Naira Marley by dreamwords: 10:25pm On May 24, 2019
Naira maley will be released soon
How many celebrities are in 9ja prison

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Blessing Okoro Runs Into The Street In Her Towel To Celebrate 500K IG Followers / Deji Adeleke, His Children And Grandchildren Pose Together In Family Pictures / Tonto Dikeh Shares Bathroom Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.