Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,903 members, 7,802,929 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:45 AM

Big Thanks - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Big Thanks (100342 Views)

Tokunbo Lexus Rx350. SOLD SOLD SOLD!!! THANKS 4UR PATRONAGE / Audi A4 2009 #3m. SOLD SOLD SOLD!!! THANKS 4UR PATRONAGE / Used Toyota Corolla Sport 2004. SOLD SOLD SOLD!!! THANKS 4UR PATRONAGE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (229) (Reply) (Go Down)

Big Thanks by solid3(m): 8:17am On May 24, 2019
This is to say a BIG THANK YOU to kakakibuy and Adexfem for their business here on nairaland and offline.

I got my car delivered last night. I'm so happy. smiley

I've always been seeing Kakaki on nairaland advising people to buy car directly from USA without added charges except for his service charge.

I wanted to do it myself before, in fact I already deposited money and was ready for auctions and bidding, when I contacted kakaki, he gave me eye opening advice and I decided to try him out. I would have bought the wrong thing or had to pay through my nose to get seemingly cheap cars.

Throughout the process, he was transparent and forthright.

Thank you bro.

And to Adexfem the clearing agent, his price was the best and my car came out in time and on time with genuine papers.

Thank you too.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Big Thanks by jodecibmw: 8:43am On May 24, 2019
Pictures with every detail involved or I don't believe it. cool

grin grin grin

solid3:
This is to say a BIG THANK YOU to kakakibuy and Adexfem for their business here on nairaland and offline.

I've always been seeing Kakaki on nairaland advising people to buy car directly from USA without added charges except for his service charge.

I wanted to do it myself before, in fact I already deposited money and was ready for auctions and bidding, when I contacted kakaki, he gave me eye opening advice and I decided to try him out. I would have bought the wrong thing or had to pay through my nose to get seemingly cheap cars.

Thank you bro.

And to Adexfem the clearing agent, his price was the best and my car came out in time and on time with genuine papers.

Thank you too.
Re: Big Thanks by Nobody: 8:59am On May 24, 2019
Those guys are awesome.got my 2103 Honda accord through kakaki and adexfem did the clearing.been cruising my ride since the past two months.they are reliable

8 Likes

Re: Big Thanks by solid3(m): 9:04am On May 24, 2019
jodecibmw:

grin grin grin

There you have it.
Re: Big Thanks by adexfem(m): 10:18am On May 24, 2019
jodecibmw:

grin grin grin

smiley smiley smiley
Re: Big Thanks by adexfem(m): 10:31am On May 24, 2019
solid3:

Thank you bro.

Thank you too.

Many Thanks to you too Chief, we appreciate your trust and understanding.
Like I always say, it's not easy to entrust your money in people's hands.

Once again, we are GRATEFUL and look forward to more referrals and business from you in the nearest future.
cool

3 Likes

Re: Big Thanks by adexfem(m): 10:32am On May 24, 2019
nija80:
Those guys are awesome.got my 2103 Honda accord through kakaki and adexfem did the clearing.been cruising my ride since the past two months.they are reliable

Good to hear from you Sir. Many Thanks.
Re: Big Thanks by kakakibuy(m): 12:41pm On May 24, 2019
solid3:

Thank you bro.

Thank you too.

Thank you so much for the opportunity to deliver this car. Being able to do what I'm passionate about while getting paid is a wonderful gift I cherish.

On a more personal note, I appreciate your patience in seeing the whole process through. Thanks again and enjoy your ride.

Adexfem, what more can I say? The last and most crucial aspect of this process is in your hands, and you have always delivered. Your professionalism makes me look good. Thank you.

WhatsApp: +436602306454

We don't resell cars for profit. Pay exact costs only !!!

Click https:///436602306454 for direct WhatsApp message

Simply connect with me on WhatsApp

3 Likes

Re: Big Thanks by diportivo: 12:43pm On May 24, 2019
nice ride

meanwhile this thread will reach 1k pages soonest grin

2 Likes

Re: Big Thanks by Tolzeal(m): 12:48pm On May 24, 2019
solid3:

Thank you bro.

Thank you too.

What's the total cost to have this shipped down?
Re: Big Thanks by johnabraham: 1:47pm On May 24, 2019
kakakibuy.... always the best!!

1 Like

Re: Big Thanks by FrancisAdl(m): 12:57am On Jul 13, 2019
adexfem:

Good to hear from you Sir. Many Thanks.

How much to clear is 350 Lexus 2008?
Re: Big Thanks by temitope81(m): 1:31am On Jul 13, 2019
please i need Nigeria used toyota camry pencil light 1999 model with AND I HAVE #600K -650K CAN I GET A CLEAN ONE PLEASE ?
Re: Big Thanks by kakakibuy(m): 1:40am On Jul 13, 2019
temitope81:
please i need Nigeria used toyota camry pencil light 1999 model with AND I HAVE #600K -650K CAN I GET A CLEAN ONE PLEASE ?

I suggest you reach out to car dealers in your locality. I don't have access to Nigerian used cars.

1 Like

Re: Big Thanks by kakakibuy(m): 1:51pm On Dec 14, 2019
cheesy cheesy
Re: Big Thanks by kakakibuy(m): 3:22pm On Dec 14, 2019
Lube your lug nuts Lug nuts, if not lubricated occasionally, can seize or “freeze” to the studs due to corrosion. Repairing them can be expensive. Having to call a tow truck for a flat you can’t remove is even more expensive.The next time you change or rotate your tires, pick up some anti-seize lubricant at your local auto supply store. Clean the stud threads with a wire brush and wipe them with the lubricant. It’s formulated to prevent the lug nuts (spark plugs, too) from seizing and won’t allow them to loosen as you drive, the way other lubricants might. If a lug nut does freeze to a stud, try spraying the nut and stud with WD-40 or Liquid Wrench. Allow it to penetrate for 10 or 20 minutes. Use a heat gun to apply heat.Then use a ratchet wrench to remove the lug.

We don't resell cars for profit . Pay exact costs only!!!

For direct WhatsApp message https:///436602306454

Re: Big Thanks by kakakibuy(m): 6:19pm On Dec 14, 2019
Secure loads to avoid dents and scratches The beginning of the end for the finish on many cars and trucks — and for wagon and hatchback interiors for that matter — is an improperly stowed load. Invest in the appropriate racks for bicycles, cargo, and luggage. A good trick to keep tall objects from sliding around in a pick-up truck bed is to use a shower curtain rod (or two) as a brace. Just push the cargo against the front wall of the truck bed and install the rod behind it. Twist to secure. Cargo nets will also help keep objects from banging around and damaging a truck bed.

Re: Big Thanks by kakakibuy(m): 7:44pm On Dec 14, 2019
cheesy cheesy
Re: Big Thanks by kakakibuy(m): 9:25pm On Dec 14, 2019
Consider adding oil coolers If you plan to do a lot of towing and your vehicle is not already equipped with coolers, consider having them added. Aftermarket engine oil and transmission fluid coolers are simple, low-cost addons that operate on the same principle as your car’s radiator. The fluid flows through them, and many small fins absorb and dissipate heat. Cooler operating temperatures of engine oil and transmission fluid can add significantly to the life of your engine and transmission.

Re: Big Thanks by kakakibuy(m): 9:25pm On Dec 14, 2019
Consider adding oil coolers If you plan to do a lot of towing and your vehicle is not already equipped with coolers, consider having them added. Aftermarket engine oil and transmission fluid coolers are simple, low-cost addons that operate on the same principle as your car’s radiator. The fluid flows through them, and many small fins absorb and dissipate heat. Cooler operating temperatures of engine oil and transmission fluid can add significantly to the life of your engine and transmission.

Re: Big Thanks by kakakibuy(m): 10:27pm On Dec 14, 2019
grin cheesy
Re: Big Thanks by kakakibuy(m): 8:01am On Dec 15, 2019
Keep an auto log Keep a pad and pencil in the glove compartment and use them to record your gas fill-
ups and mileage. If you notice that your gas mileage
worsens, mention it to your service man. It may be
an early warning sign that something is wrong with
your car.

We don't resell cars for profit . Pay exact costs
only
!!!

Re: Big Thanks by kakakibuy(m): 10:24am On Dec 15, 2019
cheesy cheesy

Re: Big Thanks by kakakibuy(m): 12:18pm On Dec 15, 2019
Most transmission work is best left to the experts, however the following tips will help ensure your transmission operates correctly.
Ensure that the transmission fluid level remains filled to the correct level, check owner's manual for details on checking levels.
Ensure fluid is not discoloured or burnt.
Always use the correct type of oil for your car, this can be found by referring to your owner's manual

Re: Big Thanks by kakakibuy(m): 2:30pm On Dec 15, 2019
grin cheesy
Re: Big Thanks by kakakibuy(m): 3:05pm On Dec 15, 2019
Flush these fluids every two years: power steering fluid, brake fluid, and cooling system anti-freeze. Check this timetable against your owner's manual. Newer cars generally allow longer intervals between changes. Change transmission fluid & filter at least every 50,000 miles (40k to 45k is even better). If you have gone over 50,000 miles without a change, on many transmissions, it is best to NOT change it and hope for the best. Often putting new transmission fluid in a trans that has too many miles on the fluid will actually cause problems because it can break down 'varnish' and other gums/solids that have built up in the trans due to over-used fluid.

Re: Big Thanks by kakakibuy(m): 5:59pm On Dec 15, 2019
Most transmission work is best left to the experts, however the following tips will help ensure your transmission operates correctly.
Ensure that the transmission fluid level remains filled to the correct level, check owner's manual for details on checking levels.
Ensure fluid is not discoloured or burnt.
Always use the correct type of oil for your car, this can be found by referring to your owner's manual

Re: Big Thanks by kakakibuy(m): 7:47pm On Dec 15, 2019
grin grin
Re: Big Thanks by kakakibuy(m): 8:59pm On Dec 15, 2019
Don’t fill up if you see the tanker If you happen to
see a gasoline tanker filling the tanks at your local gas station, come back another day or go to a different station. As the station’s underground tanks are being filled, the turbulence can stir up sediment.Sediment in your gas can clog fuel filters and fuel injectors, causing poor performance and possibly necessitating repairs.

only
!!!

1 Like

Re: Big Thanks by kakakibuy(m): 12:24am On Dec 16, 2019
Fuel Injection Service Performing a fuel injection service not only prolongs the life expectancy of the injectors, but can increase fuel mileage with benefits that far outweigh the cost of the service.

Re: Big Thanks by kakakibuy(m): 7:54am On Dec 16, 2019
Annual or seasonal complete vehicle inspection
Having your vehicle inspected periodically can prolong the life of many major components of your vehicle by diagnosing repair issues before they become major problems, but don’t assume that getting your oil changed at a “quick lube” comes with a thorough inspection. Request a copy of the check list and compare for yourself.

only
!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (229) (Reply)

Tyre Pumping Machine ₦7500 FREE Delivery / Ifeanyi Nnamdi Okafor Built The Electric Keke Napep 'Made In Aba' (Photos) / Hidden Secrets About Buying Cheap Cars From Cotounu!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.