Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,360 members, 7,800,728 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 03:52 AM

Please Forgive Me HUNGERBAD - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Forgive Me HUNGERBAD (5885 Views)

HUNGERBAD Was A Freemason / Hungerbad Came To My House Today... / A Letter Of Apology - Forgive Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Forgive Me HUNGERBAD by makydebbie(f): 12:11pm On May 24, 2019
wholenezer:

Chaiii.... You cheated nature with this your beauty

Bebe ya beautiful grin

Thanks dear. kiss
Re: Please Forgive Me HUNGERBAD by skylowlow: 12:12pm On May 24, 2019
Re: Please Forgive Me HUNGERBAD by Nobody: 12:15pm On May 24, 2019
u people appreciate people when they die... bunch of fake people on Nairaland. Rest in peace HUNGERBAD

3 Likes

Re: Please Forgive Me HUNGERBAD by Joystark(f): 1:15pm On May 24, 2019
R.I.P HungerBAD
Re: Please Forgive Me HUNGERBAD by Timekeeper: 1:19pm On May 24, 2019
makydebbie:
"I thought I won"
Most foolish thing I've seen this year.
Won what? Made him stop commenting so you're a hero? Sigh.
Oh thank God you are still alive. Mummy debbie
Re: Please Forgive Me HUNGERBAD by makydebbie(f): 1:27pm On May 24, 2019
Timekeeper:

Oh thank God you are still alive. Mummy debbie

Oh I'm alive and well, thank you.
Re: Please Forgive Me HUNGERBAD by maynation(f): 1:31pm On May 24, 2019
makydebbie:
"I thought I won"
Why misconstrue his words? He thought he won and now he realised he was all wrong.. Why sound insulting? You are the foolish one here.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Forgive Me HUNGERBAD by gidimafia: 1:33pm On May 24, 2019
I senior u..i no be ur mate syndrome..na wetin our leaders they take rule us be dat..dont offend ur elders..so because person senior me make i no fit correct am..ds country can never move forward if this seniority bridge still exist
beatcoins:
That is it! Some kids would come online and talk trash to people not knowing who is at the other end of the conversation like they're mates in life. I hope some other young folk would learn from this?
Re: Please Forgive Me HUNGERBAD by BdorianGray(m): 1:37pm On May 24, 2019
makydebbie:

That thing dey burst brain. How stupid can you be?
If this is how you win, then I don't want to be a winner. grin

Deborah, tone it down okay. think we are all stupid without any exception.. Some more, others less.. No one wishes to accept their culpability cos we all locked up inside the prison of our own pride.
I am glad the OP even was brave enough to openly accept she screwed up..
Sometimes it is only when we hear of the demise of a friend,acquaintance or relative that the demon which possesses us goes on a short vaccation, and its as though we gain some calmness, serenity and empathy, only for the pack of demons to return prolly fortified, when another favourable condition or circumstances presents itself.

We all need to do a serious reality check!!
Life is a profound and multidimensional mystery.

May God rest his Soul.

2 Likes

Re: Please Forgive Me HUNGERBAD by Kingrexyl(m): 1:40pm On May 24, 2019
makydebbie:
"I thought I won"

Who is this dumbass
Re: Please Forgive Me HUNGERBAD by makydebbie(f): 1:45pm On May 24, 2019
maynation:

Why misconstrue his words?
He thought he won and now he realised he was all wrong.. Why sound insulting?
You are the foolish one here.
You're the one talking on misconstrution when you can't even understand the simple thing you quoted.
Trolling someone for wins is foolish and if you think otherwise, you're equally foolish like the op.

I won't grace your stupidity with a mention sis, be guided.

1 Like

Re: Please Forgive Me HUNGERBAD by makydebbie(f): 1:47pm On May 24, 2019
BdorianGray:

Deborah, tone it down okay. think we are all stupid without any exception.. Some more, others less.. No one wishes to accept their culpability cos we all locked up inside the prison of our own pride.
Sometimes it is only when we hear of the demise of a friend,acquaintance or relative that the demon which possesses us goes on a short vaccation, and its as though we gain some calmness, serenity and empathy, only for the pack of demons to return prolly fortified, when another favourable condition or circumstances presents itself.

May God rest his Soul.

Amen.

1 Like

Re: Please Forgive Me HUNGERBAD by maynation(f): 1:56pm On May 24, 2019
BdorianGray:

May God rest his Soul.
Exactly
Thank you Bdoriangray

1 Like

Re: Please Forgive Me HUNGERBAD by BdorianGray(m): 2:19pm On May 24, 2019
maynation:

Exactly
Thank you Bdoriangray
Re: Please Forgive Me HUNGERBAD by femi4: 3:06pm On May 24, 2019
chenzen:
u people appreciate people when they die... bunch of fake people on Nairaland. Rest in peace HUNGERBAD
Nigerians generally appreciate people when they are no more
Re: Please Forgive Me HUNGERBAD by Tallesty1(m): 3:18pm On May 24, 2019
makydebbie:

Oh I'm alive and well, thank you.
You appeared today??
Re: Please Forgive Me HUNGERBAD by Nobody: 3:32pm On May 24, 2019
femi4:
Nigerians generally appreciate people when they are no more
a terrible way to live
Re: Please Forgive Me HUNGERBAD by Kingrexyl(m): 3:53pm On May 24, 2019
makydebbie:
You're the one talking on misconstrution when you can't even understand the simple thing you quoted.
Trolling someone for wins is foolish and if you think otherwise, you're equally foolish like the op.

Fvck off with ur stupidity, look at burnt offering feeling fly typical useless gaynian. cheesy
Re: Please Forgive Me HUNGERBAD by budaatum: 3:55pm On May 24, 2019
beatcoins:
That is it! Some kids would come online and talk trash to people not knowing who is at the other end of the conversation like they're mates in life. I hope some other young folk would learn from this?
Everyone should learn from this! Being older gives no right to insult anyone. It should in fact place a burden on one to be respectful to those one is older than even. Maturity doesn't come with age.

P.s. I am 12 years old. Respect me!
Re: Please Forgive Me HUNGERBAD by budaatum: 3:56pm On May 24, 2019
Frankicent:
You a Big Frustrated F**l Lemme guess you still between the age range of 18-23 if you way older than this age. You no fit get s*nse for life again .

How can a grown human being who suppose to think about money, career and success come to an online forum to talk rubb*sh.

Your St*p*dity is rich
Hello?! You got a mirror? Look in it!
Re: Please Forgive Me HUNGERBAD by Biglittlelois(f): 4:00pm On May 24, 2019
Everyone wants to use hungerbad to trend, I do not understand the logic behind that, just say a prayer and move on.

RIP great soldier.

3 Likes

Re: Please Forgive Me HUNGERBAD by budaatum: 4:00pm On May 24, 2019
Officialgarri:

Don't be stupid bro. What's the difference between saying a prayer and seeking peace with someone who is dead.

Praying for him is useless, but expressing my soberness is a lesson to others
I thought you were learning from this death

Don't make me shake my 12 year old head at you please!

1 Like

Re: Please Forgive Me HUNGERBAD by Biglittlelois(f): 4:06pm On May 24, 2019
makydebbie:

But he said he realise him trolling hungerbad was foolish and he feels bad about it that's why he created this thread to kind of clear his conscience, so why do you keep emphasizing on that and insulting him again?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Forgive Me HUNGERBAD by Nobody: 4:10pm On May 24, 2019
Officialgarri:
I'm going to put a call through to my girlfriend as soon as I get out of my room.
She was available at a time then, and she told me to just stop and take it easy. Its was just different views.
I'm sure she will remember .

***Modified ****

I just spoke with her, and she's very shocked. She remembered him
As in you take nairaland beef that seriously? As in, you let happenings here disturb u in real life that you discussed the beef with ur gf? Anyways, the dead bear no grudge so let ur conscience judge you not. Just try to emulate his good heart if you can.

1 Like

Re: Please Forgive Me HUNGERBAD by makydebbie(f): 4:17pm On May 24, 2019
Tallesty1:
You appeared today??
Lol, yea.
Re: Please Forgive Me HUNGERBAD by Nobody: 5:27pm On May 24, 2019
Holla
Re: Please Forgive Me HUNGERBAD by Tallesty1(m): 5:46pm On May 24, 2019
makydebbie:
Lol, yea.
Been a while, how's life treating you?
Re: Please Forgive Me HUNGERBAD by makydebbie(f): 5:58pm On May 24, 2019
Tallesty1:
Been a while, how's life treating you?

Life's been fair. We thank God.
Re: Please Forgive Me HUNGERBAD by Tallesty1(m): 6:21pm On May 24, 2019
makydebbie:

Life's been fair. We thank God.
That's good to hear

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Forgive Me HUNGERBAD by franklingud(m): 6:40pm On May 24, 2019
Please ooooo!
Anyone I offended by my post or comments here on nairaland, just know that am sorry.

We are humans and sometimes we make mistakes.

Please forgive and forget.

RIP HungerBad!!!

2 Likes

Re: Please Forgive Me HUNGERBAD by 1Sharon(f): 7:39pm On May 24, 2019
Officialgarri:
I just woke up in my hotel room some 33 minutes ago because its cold and drizzling. I went to the toilet with my phone and decided to scroll down Nairaland Topics when I saw the thread.
https://www.nairaland.com/5204822/popular-nairalander-hungerbad-dies-age#78663211
I must say, since 2013 I actively joined nairaland, this is the first death of a member that almost moved me to tears.
Before my active and "used to be popular" account was banned for a long period, I used to be a strong critic of HUNGERBAD.
Not that he made bad comments, but because we reasoned in opposite ways. Yea, I was a bit notorious.
I hated to see his comments for no reasons and I would insult him. I even ignored the fact that he was a philanthropist.
I once told him to "shut up" not minding if he was far older than me.
Some weeks back, I decided to search his monicker because I stopped seeing his comments. I was glad he came online and just didn't make comments anymore.

I thought I won, but now I feel sorry for everything. I can't believe I show sympathy to the dead —it was never my tradition

RIP soldier. I miss you already cry

You're a hypocrite. Why try to show love now that's he's dead??

When ppl I don't like die, I maintain the same energy.

Why try to show fake concern now that he's gone?

2 Likes

Re: Please Forgive Me HUNGERBAD by Nobody: 8:28pm On May 24, 2019
pocohantas:

You will be amazed at how stupid some of them are. Yet they will still be angry, calling what some Nlders feel "fake love".

i know a young lady on nl who holds you in high esteem

and once created a thread in this section just to celebrate the herself, guess what her achievement was, she claimed she made some other nlander deactivate his account and she wasn't condemned as much as this.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

S*x Worker Wit 2 Vaginas Says She Uses One For Work, The Other For Her Boyfriend / Am I Harsh (pics Inside) / My Experience With Girls Going To Nursing School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.