Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,496 members, 7,808,841 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:47 PM

Container Falls On A Car In Mile 2, Kills The Driver - Photos - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Container Falls On A Car In Mile 2, Kills The Driver - Photos (1022 Views)

Woman Shares Injury Inflicted On Her By A Bolt Driver (Photos) / Man Survives Accident Which Killed 7 Passengers Including Bus Driver. Photos / Dorcas Shola Fapson Escapes Kidnapping & Rape From Taxify Driver (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Container Falls On A Car In Mile 2, Kills The Driver - Photos by AutoReportNG: 9:36am On May 24, 2019
This is certainly not good news at all and we do hope and pray that no one lost his life in this process. An accident occurred at Mile 2 where container fell on a car and crush the driver together with the car leaving the boss at the back sear alive.

According to reports, the name of the driver was given as Mr. Taofeek and he has since been buried around 4pm yesterday.

Mile 2 road has been in the news recently and this is due to the neglect of the road by both the state and the federal government. Tanker drivers have turned this once peaceful abode into their parking space which endangers the lives of people around this axis, especially what is seen in this place. Most times these containers do not have enough safety measures, some are not properly seated to the base of the vehicle.

These are some of the images of the unfortunate situation.

Source:
https://www.autoreportng.com/2019/05/container-falls-on-car-in-mile-2-kills.html

Re: Container Falls On A Car In Mile 2, Kills The Driver - Photos by AutoReportNG: 9:36am On May 24, 2019
What a nation we live in...

1 Like

Re: Container Falls On A Car In Mile 2, Kills The Driver - Photos by hisexcellency34: 9:38am On May 24, 2019
God of Buhari! This is tragic
Re: Container Falls On A Car In Mile 2, Kills The Driver - Photos by nifemi25(m): 9:45am On May 24, 2019
God have mercy on us..... May his soul rest in peace...
Re: Container Falls On A Car In Mile 2, Kills The Driver - Photos by RoyalBlu(f): 9:45am On May 24, 2019
Horrible! shocked

RIP to the dead.

Re: Container Falls On A Car In Mile 2, Kills The Driver - Photos by Nobody: 9:47am On May 24, 2019
cry railway line please start functioning oooo cry

1 Like

Re: Container Falls On A Car In Mile 2, Kills The Driver - Photos by Kurtis02(m): 9:47am On May 24, 2019
Chai..
painful death..Rip to the dead.
Re: Container Falls On A Car In Mile 2, Kills The Driver - Photos by Nobody: 9:48am On May 24, 2019
Oh my

My guys need to see this
Whenever I am behind a trailer see gap wey I dey give them
Plenty gap oloun
I cannor cumman kee myself
Any small opening see as I dey japa leave them
If you like press horn hundred times I no dey near them
If e bad reach I go give chance make you go ahead
I never ready meet my maker

May they rest in peace o.

3 Likes

Re: Container Falls On A Car In Mile 2, Kills The Driver - Photos by tillaman(m): 9:48am On May 24, 2019
Haba!
He couldn’t have survived that Mehn
Re: Container Falls On A Car In Mile 2, Kills The Driver - Photos by zeromeridian: 9:48am On May 24, 2019
Next level
Re: Container Falls On A Car In Mile 2, Kills The Driver - Photos by Nobody: 9:48am On May 24, 2019
Container fall on u cry

Rip
Re: Container Falls On A Car In Mile 2, Kills The Driver - Photos by Racoon(m): 9:54am On May 24, 2019
cry cry cry Container that never and will never be allowed to fall on Buhari, Osinbajo, Sanwo-Olu or any Nigeria elite have been falling & killing innocent hapless Nigerians while these same leaders remain unconcerned.
Re: Container Falls On A Car In Mile 2, Kills The Driver - Photos by adekolaelect(m): 10:04am On May 24, 2019
Racoon:
cry cry cry Continer that never and will never be allowed to fall on Buhari, Osinbajo, Sanwo-Olu or any Nigeria elite have been falling & killing innocent hapless Nigerians while these same leaders remain unconcerned.
it is also applicable to you because in one way or the other you are a leader or a leader to be . cry cry cry on the other side may their soul rest in peace .
Re: Container Falls On A Car In Mile 2, Kills The Driver - Photos by uselesscountry: 10:04am On May 24, 2019
This country is dangerous to live in
Yet we are focusing on yahoo yahoo

God help us.
Re: Container Falls On A Car In Mile 2, Kills The Driver - Photos by slimfit1(m): 10:04am On May 24, 2019
Road safety officers need to be taking to court for allowing dangerous vehicles on the road. These are areas that we can fine these truck drivers and get more money, even if them keep the money self.
Re: Container Falls On A Car In Mile 2, Kills The Driver - Photos by Amuocha: 11:08am On May 24, 2019
So Taofeek has been buried according to muslim rites sad
Re: Container Falls On A Car In Mile 2, Kills The Driver - Photos by Ultimatezlant: 11:36am On May 24, 2019
God Airpus in dis corntree
Re: Container Falls On A Car In Mile 2, Kills The Driver - Photos by ablogroup: 12:13pm On May 24, 2019
RIP Mr Taofeek

RIP HungerBAD
Re: Container Falls On A Car In Mile 2, Kills The Driver - Photos by megaxart(m): 1:06pm On May 24, 2019
Kurtis02:
Chai..

painful death..Rip to the dead.
Actually he died instantly
Re: Container Falls On A Car In Mile 2, Kills The Driver - Photos by Epique: 1:08pm On May 24, 2019
Just few weeks ago, I witnessed a container fall on a pedestrian and you should have seen how the brain was scattered on the floor and now this. My question is, those that still have hope and believe in this country, on what basis is your unrealistic hope founded?
Re: Container Falls On A Car In Mile 2, Kills The Driver - Photos by Nukilia: 1:21pm On May 24, 2019
Welcome to Nigeria cry

(1) (Reply)

Number Of Iranians Turned Back At US Airports Is Growing, Nigeria Is Next! / Information / Cape Town, South Africa Is Not What You Think! (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.