Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,278 members, 7,807,935 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:05 PM

Who Is The Most Performing Minister In Nigeria In The Outgoing Cabinet? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Is The Most Performing Minister In Nigeria In The Outgoing Cabinet? (1973 Views)

Olubunmi Tunji Ojo: Who Is After The Performing Minister? / Buhari Meets Amaechi, Malami, Other Outgoing Cabinet Members / Bashir Magashi Stole From Nigeria. Now, A Minister In Buhari’s Cabinet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is The Most Performing Minister In Nigeria In The Outgoing Cabinet? by garfield1: 9:58am On May 24, 2019
I know its between fashola and amaechi.i dont know who to pick.am confused.

Seunmsg
Kingkakaone
Sarrki
Madridguy
Kyase
Midolian
Deomelo
Hotfreezers
Metaphysical
Tuniski
Osagyefo
Re: Who Is The Most Performing Minister In Nigeria In The Outgoing Cabinet? by Davash222(m): 10:04am On May 24, 2019
This minister for interior, what’s actually his job? Just to announce Public holidays

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Most Performing Minister In Nigeria In The Outgoing Cabinet? by theenchanter: 10:06am On May 24, 2019
Rotimi Ameachi..... Minister of transportation.

7 Likes

Re: Who Is The Most Performing Minister In Nigeria In The Outgoing Cabinet? by Kyase(m): 10:08am On May 24, 2019
garfield1:

Seunmsg
Kingkakaone
Sarrki
Madridguy
Kyase
Midolian
Deomelo
Hotfreezers
Metaphysical
Tuniski
Osagyefo
I pick Amaechi

6 Likes

Re: Who Is The Most Performing Minister In Nigeria In The Outgoing Cabinet? by Greystone: 10:09am On May 24, 2019
Fashola

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Most Performing Minister In Nigeria In The Outgoing Cabinet? by kibraaminase(m): 10:09am On May 24, 2019
On physically infrastructures its given to Amechi, seconded by Fashola on works alone excluding power and housing

5 Likes

Re: Who Is The Most Performing Minister In Nigeria In The Outgoing Cabinet? by Nobody: 10:10am On May 24, 2019
garfield1:

Seunmsg
Kingkakaone
Sarrki
Madridguy
Kyase
Midolian
Deomelo
Hotfreezers
Metaphysical
Tuniski
Osagyefo
I always have soft spot for Amaechi.
He is the best since 1999.

8 Likes

Re: Who Is The Most Performing Minister In Nigeria In The Outgoing Cabinet? by reccy(m): 10:11am On May 24, 2019
Fashola

Ameachi

Ngige

2 Likes

Re: Who Is The Most Performing Minister In Nigeria In The Outgoing Cabinet? by orisa37: 1:04pm On May 24, 2019
Onyema.

2 Likes

Re: Who Is The Most Performing Minister In Nigeria In The Outgoing Cabinet? by drawingbook: 1:13pm On May 24, 2019

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Most Performing Minister In Nigeria In The Outgoing Cabinet? by Chikpat(m): 1:13pm On May 24, 2019
Amaechi

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is The Most Performing Minister In Nigeria In The Outgoing Cabinet? by garfield1: 1:19pm On May 24, 2019
reccy:
Fashola

Ameachi

Ngige
Removed ngige from there
Re: Who Is The Most Performing Minister In Nigeria In The Outgoing Cabinet? by plaindealer: 1:27pm On May 24, 2019
garfield1:

Seunmsg
Kingkakaone
Sarrki
Madridguy
Kyase
Midolian
Deomelo
Hotfreezers
Metaphysical
Tuniski
Osagyefo

That's all.
Re: Who Is The Most Performing Minister In Nigeria In The Outgoing Cabinet? by Nkemtreasure: 1:36pm On May 24, 2019
Abegi, give it to Lai Mohammed. Give him a thousand mics and he will lie on each one of them without having to think about it

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Most Performing Minister In Nigeria In The Outgoing Cabinet? by jlinkd78(m): 1:43pm On May 24, 2019
Amaechi

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is The Most Performing Minister In Nigeria In The Outgoing Cabinet? by Samunique(m): 1:48pm On May 24, 2019
None undecided
Re: Who Is The Most Performing Minister In Nigeria In The Outgoing Cabinet? by omoharry(f): 1:50pm On May 24, 2019
kibraaminase:
On physically infrastructures its given to Amechi, seconded by Fashola on works alone excluding power and housing
exactly my thought. Ameachi and Fashola...maybe Lia mohammed that just won the WORLD GREATEST LIAR OF THE 21ST CENTURY..every other ministers are useless.
Re: Who Is The Most Performing Minister In Nigeria In The Outgoing Cabinet? by FriendNG: 3:11pm On May 24, 2019
Kyase:

I pick Amaechi

Amaechi any day. Better than the Lagos Ibadan minister.

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Most Performing Minister In Nigeria In The Outgoing Cabinet? by drskyfly007(m): 3:18pm On May 24, 2019
NONE to be sincere undecided
Re: Who Is The Most Performing Minister In Nigeria In The Outgoing Cabinet? by SheikhMuniru(m): 3:24pm On May 24, 2019
Aisha Buhari First Lady Minister
Re: Who Is The Most Performing Minister In Nigeria In The Outgoing Cabinet? by OALandAgents: 3:35pm On May 24, 2019
Amaechi for tangible delivery of projects. He has emerged from the pack.

Whose responsible for npower, if ministerial of Employment, then Ngige deserve some praise.

Let us remember ministerial of Niger Delta, which is calm a apparently peaceful at present.

Minister of Finance Kemi did well with finding ghost worker implementing TSA and BVN.

Interior for great turn around in customs performance

Minister of Petroleum - For stabilising oil prices smiley , For more pricing transparency in downstream sector, ending scourge of fuel scarcity.

Fashola improvement on Roads, Zik's Collesium.

Education Adamu for remittance from JAMB for 1st time.

Geoffrey onyeama , for representing our nation well as foreign minister.

Defence Dan Ali has made progress taming Boko haram.

But overall, Amaechi tends to stand out because of railway projects completed or nearing completion.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Is The Most Performing Minister In Nigeria In The Outgoing Cabinet? by nabiz(m): 3:38pm On May 24, 2019
Lie Mohammad
Re: Who Is The Most Performing Minister In Nigeria In The Outgoing Cabinet? by orion7: 3:38pm On May 24, 2019
dalung and ngigegrin
Re: Who Is The Most Performing Minister In Nigeria In The Outgoing Cabinet? by Kyase(m): 3:41pm On May 24, 2019
FriendNG:

Amaechi any day. Better than the Lagos Ibadan minister.
Lol, na where most of e work dey be that

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Is The Most Performing Minister In Nigeria In The Outgoing Cabinet? by ImDStar: 4:41pm On May 24, 2019
Amechi

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Most Performing Minister In Nigeria In The Outgoing Cabinet? by Nobody: 5:29pm On May 24, 2019
When it comes to competence give to Ameachi.
Though he has his flaw but he is very effective and competent.

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Most Performing Minister In Nigeria In The Outgoing Cabinet? by wallex1983(m): 5:30pm On May 24, 2019
Ironically, I may have to give it to Amaechi.

Kemi also tried before leaving.

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Most Performing Minister In Nigeria In The Outgoing Cabinet? by DankemzI(m): 10:12pm On May 24, 2019
Ameachi

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Most Performing Minister In Nigeria In The Outgoing Cabinet? by commoditiesnig: 10:34pm On May 24, 2019
OALandAgents:

Whose responsible for npower, if ministerial of Employment, then Ngige deserve some praise.

Let us remember ministerial of Niger Delta, which is calm a apparently peaceful at present.

Minister of Finance Kemi did well with finding ghost worker implementing TSA and BVN.

Minister of Petroleum - For stabilising oil prices smiley , For more pricing transparency in downstream sector, ending scourge of fuel scarcity.

But overall, Amaechi tends to stand out because of railway projects completed or nearing completion.
On point!
Re: Who Is The Most Performing Minister In Nigeria In The Outgoing Cabinet? by garfield1: 11:13pm On May 24, 2019
commoditiesnig:

On point!
I also agree
Re: Who Is The Most Performing Minister In Nigeria In The Outgoing Cabinet? by kayusely70(m): 1:07am On May 25, 2019
Amaechi is the best

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Most Performing Minister In Nigeria In The Outgoing Cabinet? by gabng(m): 2:04am On May 25, 2019
The Nigerian Customs Service is under the Ministry of Finance.

OALandAgents:

(1) (2) (Reply)

Edo APC Crisis: I'm Ready For Reconciliation, Oshiomhole Begs / Leaker Of President Buhari's Speech Is an Ipob member / Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu’s Family Home, Walk Around And Left

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.