Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,884 members, 7,802,855 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:29 PM

Is She Cheating Already? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is She Cheating Already? (6413 Views)

I Just Find Out She's Cheating.. Caught Her / Is She Cheating On Me / "Deny Your Husband Sex" - Leaked Chats Of A Cheating Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is She Cheating Already? by djlinda77: 10:12am On May 24, 2019
· Been married for 7years
· With 2 beautiful kids.
· Password on her phone for over two years
· I didn’t really bother, the level of trust was high
· Her reason for the password was because of the kids.
· At some point I started having doubts about her 100%. loyalty
· Some months ago while having conversation she jokingly. said we rushed into getting married.
· Yesterday, I discovered she registered on a dating site as single, no children, not her picture
· Interested in men between 33 to 38
. She described herself as “ I don’t pretend and I love people who don’t”
· Although the account is yet to be activated. No chat, no message
· Account was registered in Jan, 2019
· I confronted her, she said ladies at time do some funny things and this is one of them.
· She also put the blame on me, that am not always around.
· I work my asss off for her and the children.
· She was not remorseful at first as she claimed it wasn’t a big deal
· I left the room, slept in the sitting room,
· Called her dad around 11pm, wanted to speak to me
· Told him I can’t speak in the state of mind I was at that moment.
· Came to the sitting room early this morning, begging for forgiveness.
· I am not seeing her as my wife anymore.
· I believe there are so much more to be discovered
· There could be another dating site that she’s active on.
· I am confused
· I requested for her account statement for 2018 still date.
· Want to review if another man has been sending her money.
· Please I need advice from matured minds.

Thanks

Modify: we are good now... Thank you all..

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is She Cheating Already? by SageMK: 10:14am On May 24, 2019
The dating account isn't active. That's a good sign.

And the fact that she's compelled to go online in a potential search for a man — it's also a good sign as it implies there's no one available close by to hit the run.

But the question is —

What will push a married woman to create an account on a dating site? — It's obvious this was premeditated.

This proves she thought of cheating at one point.
Her bank statement might buttress this claim also.
But it doesn't answer the question if she cheated.

It's understandable that she password her phone.
Everyone is entitled to enjoy privacy — married or not.

But for your peace of mind, have her unlock it.

Go through her mails, messages, web history, call log, app download history, notes, gallery, audio recording etc.

There are apps you can download to help recover deleted pictures. Try using that also it may help too.

But before you start investigating, sit her down and talk.
She's the mother of your children. Listen to her abeg.
That bond of husband and wife should see you through.
You can tell from her eyes and body language if she's hiding something. Ask her questions calmly in low tone.

If you still doubt her, for your peace of mind, go ahead.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Is She Cheating Already? by internationalman(m): 10:29am On May 24, 2019
Most of the things we do online have no bearings on how we live our lives offline...

Just behave like you are cheating on her.. Let the act be glaring enough for her to decode.

On noticing your less attention towards her, she will change..

5 Likes

Re: Is She Cheating Already? by crackhaus: 10:39am On May 24, 2019
Wife registered on a dating site and claims it's normal for ladies to do funny things.
Wife passwords her phone and claims it's because of the kids.
Wife then puts the blame on you, which consequently means she has admitted something is definitely going on.

Chief I don't know the kind of advise you need o.
If you can't instruct your wife to de-register herself from that dating site or any other dating site IMMEDIATELY, you're OYO.
If you can't instruct her to create a password that only you and her will know, since it's the kids she's protecting the phone against, another OYO for you.

Take charge before she slips further.

13 Likes

Re: Is She Cheating Already? by donbachi(m): 10:56am On May 24, 2019
You stopped loving her longtime ago.even when she told you,you both rushed into the marriage.but,was looking for a way out...your mind is already made up and only you can make it work again...no matter the number of advises from this platform...sit down with a bottle of cool beer and advise yourself.

3 Likes

Re: Is She Cheating Already? by KpagoGIN(m): 10:57am On May 24, 2019
Patiently watching......
Pass wording a phone so children won't access doesn't work if you think am lying ask your children they know the password, the password was meant to restrict you not them and hope you have the stomach for that which you seek asking for SOA on her social media activities sure say no be DIE you they look for so?

P.S Really don't know how to put it but children are immune to password no matter the combination they seem to have a way of cracking it, so if person tell you say na because of children argue not just look for the children give them the right pampering and watch the phone dancing.

4 Likes

Re: Is She Cheating Already? by djlinda77: 11:35am On May 24, 2019
Thank you

SageMK:
The dating account isn't active. That's a good sign.

And the fact that she's compelled to go online in a potential search for a man — it's also a good sign as it implies there's no one available close by to hit the run.

But the question is —

What will push a married woman to create an account on a dating site? — It's obvious this was premeditated.

This proves she thought of cheating at one point.
Her bank statement might buttress this claim also.
But it doesn't answer the question if she cheated.

It's understandable that she password her phone.
Everyone is entitled to enjoy privacy — married or not.

But for your peace of mind, have her unlock it.

Go through her mails, messages, web history, call log, app download history, notes, gallery, audio recording etc.

There are apps you can download to help recover deleted pictures. Try using that also it may help too.

But before you start investigating, sit her down and talk.
She's the mother of your children. Listen to her abeg.
That bond of husband and wife should see you through.
You can tell from her eyes and body language if she's hiding something. Ask her questions calmly in low tone.

If you still doubt her, for your peace of mind, go ahead.
Re: Is She Cheating Already? by djlinda77: 11:36am On May 24, 2019
Thank you

crackhaus:
Wife registered on a dating site and claims it's normal for ladies to do funny things.
Wife passwords her phone and claims it's because of the kids.
Wife then puts the blame on you, which consequently means she has admitted something is definitely going on.

Chief I don't know the kind of advise you need o.
If you can't instruct your wife to de-register herself from that dating site or any other dating site IMMEDIATELY, you're OYO.
If you can't instruct her to create a password that only you and her will know, since it's the kids she's protecting the phone against, another OYO for you.

Take charge before she slips further.
Re: Is She Cheating Already? by ifyalways(f): 11:38am On May 24, 2019
Im trying to undertand why you called your FIL that same night? To talk to his daughter who is under same roof with you?

Tbh, i hate weak men who cannot find a way to resolve their spouse and marital problems without involving the whole world. Only in serious emergencies do you ring me by 11pm , dont disturb me for petty issues because you cannot control your impulse, think rationally as a man or react to everything you see.

You should have taken a cold beer and gone to bed. Have a long talk with your wife the next morning . . .like adults. 7 years of.marriage i should expect you to do better. Dont act on impulse, have expectations but keep your shock absorbers on 100% always.

24 Likes

Re: Is She Cheating Already? by DonEd(m): 11:57am On May 24, 2019
While I want to agree with what the man above me posted, I still wanna ask the poster if he is guilty of anything that could push the wife to such disastrous thoughts and acts.

It's sad to realise we cant find women as loyal and faithful as our moms. I can understand the pain the brother is going through now, the feeling of betrayal. But this is where u put ur feet on the ground and act as a man.

Fix this. You own this fight. But allow patience be ur guide.

3 Likes

Re: Is She Cheating Already? by ichidodo: 11:59am On May 24, 2019
I think she is bored,fortunately,there has been nobody to give her the time of her life so all isn't lost.....yet.... How you play this round could determine the start or the end of what has been so far a stable marriage. May I suggest you look to yourself for solutions(you could be the cause of the problem),see a marriage counsellor as well as keeping this away from third parties and try as much as possible to rekindle the romantic spark in your marriage....Calm down and stop being paranoid and hysterical.

8 Likes

Re: Is She Cheating Already? by djlinda77: 12:28pm On May 24, 2019
Madam, read it again...this time slowly.

I didn't make the call, she did...she knows he's someone I respected a lot, also a pastor. She called and handled the phone to me. She wanted the issue to be resolved that night.

ifyalways:
Im trying to undertand why you called your FIL that same night? To talk to his daughter who is under same roof with you?

Tbh, i hate weak men who cannot find a way to resolve their spouse and marital problems without involving the whole world. Only in serious emergencies do you ring me by 11pm , dont disturb me for petty issues because you cannot control your impulse, think rationally as a man or react to everything you see.

You should have taken a cold beer and gone to bed. Have a long talk with your wife the next morning . . .like adults. 7 years of.marriage i should expect you to do better. Dont act on impulse, have expectations but keep your shock absorbers on 100% always.

7 Likes

Re: Is She Cheating Already? by djlinda77: 12:33pm On May 24, 2019
She made the call not me.

Thanks

DonEd:
While I want to agree with what the man above me posted, I still wanna ask the poster if he is guilty of anything that could push the wife to such disastrous thoughts and acts.

It's sad to realise we cant find women as loyal and faithful as our moms. I can understand the pain the brother is going through now, the feeling of betrayal. But this is where u put ur feet on the ground and act as a man.

Fix this. You own this fight. But allow patience be ur guide.

1 Like

Re: Is She Cheating Already? by spongeisback: 12:59pm On May 24, 2019
Lemme guess, you cheated on her and she found out.

1 Like

Re: Is She Cheating Already? by blank(f): 2:10pm On May 24, 2019
ifyalways:

I think she was the one who called her dad to speak to her husband on her behalf.

8 Likes

Re: Is She Cheating Already? by Nobody: 2:22pm On May 24, 2019
ifyalways:

This is the kind of emasculating pile of Bullocks I truly find sad about people like you . You are so quick to label a man " weak " . You didn't even read properly .

You should apologize for that.

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is She Cheating Already? by ifyalways(f): 2:48pm On May 24, 2019
blank:

I think she was the one who called her dad to speak to her husband on her behalf.
Ah. Okay.

1 Like

Re: Is She Cheating Already? by DaBogu: 3:28pm On May 24, 2019
"Baby, leave my breast let me watch this movie in peace na, you de rush the breast like say na shawarma wey you thief "

"Don't tell me that oh, when I married you, I paid for my breast too, besides eh, this movie I'm watching is not as interesting as what I am touching "

Oluchi almost choked with laughter

"Okay, just put your hand inside since it's scratching you, ashawo husband like you"

"See you forming good person, when night reach now, you be wriggling like someone under annointing. You that does not allow me to sleep in the night, you de run marathon like all these people for Ethiopia and Kenya "

Oluchi looked at Ken, pretending to be angry.

"So because I de try manage you, you de run mouth ba? No worry, no show for you this night, konji go kill you this night, bet me" she said stretching out her hands.

"If dem born you well make you try am. I will cry till the whole neighbors will wake up and ask what the problem is, I will tell them my wife does not want me to sacrifice to the gods "

She laughed hard again and gave him a mild kiss.

"Oya, see eh, just make me my favorite food na, by the time the meal is ready, I will be done with the movie "

Ken quickly runs to the kitchen and puts on his apron as he proceeds to make her favourite food, jollof rice and fried plantain.

Just then there is a knock on the door and Oluchi opens the door to welcome Jude, Ken's friend.

They exchange pleasantries and she tells him that Ken is in the kitchen.

"Kitchen?" he asked with a surprise look on his face.

"What is he doing there? "

"He is planting mango in the kitchen sink, ofcourse he is cooking " Oluchi said with a smirk on her face. She's never liked him.

"So your husband is in the kitchen cooking while you watch TV?"

Just as she was about to reply him, Ken comes out from the kitchen.

"Ken wassup, I was just asking of you, your wife said you were in the kitchen " Jude said with a grin on his face.

"You make it sound like its a bad thing man, how far na" Ken said.

Jude drags Ken aside

"But bro, this is wrong by all standards, how can you be cooking while your wife sits with the remote, watching TV? This isn't normal. This kind of thing cannot happen in my house na, a whole man like you, do you know how many girls used to rush you back in those days"

Ken wipes his hands on the apron as he shakes his head.

"Jude Jude, why did you come here sef? "

"I came to inform you that we will be meeting later at the club , I called you but you didn't take your calls,now that I have seen you on your apron, I'm not surprised "

"Jude my good friend, first thing first,I am not you and will never be you. What works in your Family might not work for mine and I don't even want it to. My wife cooks everyday for me so what's the big deal in cooking for her just for today? I am always with my wife in the kitchen everyday to help her out, and so you know, I wash my clothes and hers when I have the time and I don't leave her to do the chores alone. She's my wife, not my slave "

At this point Jude didn't know what to say, he just stood there like a dumb lunatic.

"Look Jude, no two marriages are the same, do what you like but don't kill Becca in the process. Have you seen your wife lately? She looks like a frustrated mad woman, so thin and almost invisible and you are here , forming man of the house "

Jude brings out his handkerchief and wipes his face.

"I won't come to the club today, infact, I won't come for a while.My wife doesn't like clubbing that much and since she gave up her modeling career to do business because of me, I need to let go of somethings too. I need to get back to the kitchen, my regards to the boys "

Jude hasten his steps as he walks out of the house.

"My husband my husband, double ration for you this night, correct man wey sabi. Infact you see eh, de go that kitchen, make I do u rush rush inside"������

"Baby make I rush off the gas make we no do rough play burn house "

�Leave people alone and stop forcing your policies on them

�What works for you might not work for them, don't try to make people live like you except it's to make them better.

�Marriage is a union of happiness, make your home a playground, not a war zone .

�Share the chores, don't call her a weaker vessel and still give her all the hard work to do.

May God Almighty give us wisdom and understanding on how to go about our relationships/marriages in Jesus name

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is She Cheating Already? by Houseofglam7(f): 4:45pm On May 24, 2019
I unfortunately have no advice on this matter.....
You're married....good for ya.
I'm single as a dollar bill....and I'm not in the place to advise you embarassed
Re: Is She Cheating Already? by Chubhie: 4:59pm On May 24, 2019
Accuses you of rushing her into marriage.

You are not always around.

She's got a lot of free time.

Passwords phone.

Registered on a dating site.

Single and no children.

What could have triggered her into this level? It is my long held belief that he who comes to equity must come with clean hands.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is She Cheating Already? by ifyalways(f): 5:08pm On May 24, 2019
djlinda77:
Madam, read it again...this time slowly.

I didn't make the call, she did...she knows he's someone I respected a lot, also a pastor. She called and handled the phone to me. She wanted the issue to be resolved that night.

My bad. Im sorry.
Thank you for staying calm,hope you'd be able to sort it out amicably. Marriage, peaceful marriage is a beautiful thing.
All the best

6 Likes

Re: Is She Cheating Already? by djlinda77: 8:07pm On May 24, 2019
Sure!

Thanks

ifyalways:

My bad. Im sorry.
Thank you for staying calm,hope you'd be able to sort it out amicably. Marriage, peaceful marriage is a beautiful thing.
All the best
Re: Is She Cheating Already? by djlinda77: 8:08pm On May 24, 2019
Houseofglam7:
I unfortunately have no advice on this matter.....
You're married....good for ya.
I'm single as a dollar bill....and I'm not in the place to advise you embarassed

Thanks anyways

1 Like

Re: Is She Cheating Already? by Juliearth(f): 8:16am On May 25, 2019
djlinda77:
· Been married for 7years
· With 2 beautiful kids.
· Password on her phone for over two years
· I didn’t really bother, the level of trust was high
· Her reason for the password was because of the kids.
· At some point I started having doubts about her 100%. loyalty
· Some months ago while having conversation she jokingly. said we rushed into getting married.
· Yesterday, I discovered she registered on a dating site as single, no children, not her picture
· Interested in men between 33 to 38
. She described herself as “ I don’t pretend and I love people who don’t”
· Although the account is yet to be activated. No chat, no message
· Account was registered in Jan, 2019
· I confronted her, she said ladies at time do some funny things and this is one of them.
· She also put the blame on me, that am not always around.
· I work my asss off for her and the children.
· She was not remorseful at first as she claimed it wasn’t a big deal
· I left the room, slept in the sitting room,
· Called her dad around 11pm, wanted to speak to me
· Told him I can’t speak in the state of mind I was at that moment.
· Came to the sitting room early this morning, begging for forgiveness.
· I am not seeing her as my wife anymore.
· I believe there are so much more to be discovered
· There could be another dating site that she’s active on.
· I am confused
· I requested for her account statement for 2018 still date.
· What to review if another man has been sending her money.
· Please I need advice from matured minds.

Thanks

Your wife's personality may have a thing to do with this. It may be that she isn't cheating but just want to have fun. By fun, I mean chatting only with strangers on dating sites. You need to have a heart to heart chat with her and let's hope that she comes clean. She needs to understand that that habit is not healthy. One cannot be married and still tow the path of singleness.

1 Like

Re: Is She Cheating Already? by Oyindidi(f): 9:33pm On May 25, 2019
Your wife needs your attention and you brought the issue to NL. Men are the reason most women cheat

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is She Cheating Already? by Nobody: 9:53pm On May 25, 2019
Oyindidi:
Your wife needs your attention and you brought the issue to NL. Men are the reason most women cheat
As in!!!!! He's not getting it.!!!! All she needs is ATTENTION. Go give your wife some good loving and stop typing

2 Likes

Re: Is She Cheating Already? by crackhaus: 10:14pm On May 25, 2019
Oyindidi:
If women require men's attention before their brains can function properly, then it's fair to say that men are also the reason most women breath.

12 Likes

Re: Is She Cheating Already? by Oyindidi(f): 10:53pm On May 25, 2019
crackhaus:

If women require men's attention before their brains can function properly, then it's fair to say that men are also the reason most women breath.
Crackhaus, read his post again. Women go through a lot sometimes we need our husbands to get more closer to us.

1 Like

Re: Is She Cheating Already? by crackhaus: 11:15pm On May 25, 2019
Oyindidi:
Crackhaus, read his post again. Women go through a lot sometimes we need our husbands to get more closer to us.
You're basically repeating yourself using different words.

2 Likes

Re: Is She Cheating Already? by djon78(m): 12:17am On May 26, 2019
crackhaus:

I am a man and true women need attention from there man.

And op said he has been working his ass off, but he may have started neglecting giving his wife attention. A very bag guy that comes around that knows what women ears want to hear can hijack the situation.

The dude need to balance his game. Improve on his connection with his woman. Woman are very different from we men. Most men don't understand that.

12 Likes

Re: Is She Cheating Already? by LeJeun3: 12:34am On May 26, 2019

You took the words right out of my mouth...

djon78:

I am a man and true women need attention from there man.

And op said he has been working his ass off, but he may have started neglecting giving his wife attention. A very bag guy that comes around that knows what women ears want to hear can hijack the situation.

The dude need to balance his game. Improve on his connection with his woman. Woman are very different from we men. Most men don't understand that.

2 Likes

Re: Is She Cheating Already? by babyfaceafrica: 6:07am On May 26, 2019
Oyindidi:
there is no justification for cheating...you cheat because you are disloyal and unfaithful...never blame anyone to your unfaithfulness... it reeks of foolishness!!!

13 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Just Had A New Baby. / How To Manage Your Money As A Married Woman / when your helper turns her back- advice please

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.