Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,455 members, 7,808,618 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:21 PM

A Residential Two Storey Building With A Lift Shaft By Estherdaley Nigeria Lltd. - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / A Residential Two Storey Building With A Lift Shaft By Estherdaley Nigeria Lltd. (606 Views)

Two Storey Building Collapses In Lagos, No Fatality Recorded (Photos) / Two-Storey Building Collapses In Zaria, Four People Dead (Photos) / Candle Fire Burns Two-storey Building In Lagos, A Tenant Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Residential Two Storey Building With A Lift Shaft By Estherdaley Nigeria Lltd. by dammyllare(m): 10:21am On May 24, 2019
Let me first thank all staff, supervisors, client and all the people involved in making this project a success.
It is a two-storey building with a lift shaft with some detached apartment, state of the heart swimming pool, ambitious head room average of 4.6m located at Oduduwa street, Ikeja G. R. A Lagos.
Let me first display the pictures from foundation level to the finish level.
Then I will take my time to go fully into details of construction.
I am sorry I could not be able to give alot of my time on here everyday to explain the details of construction but I will definitely give full details and answer all questions related to the construction.
The building is situated on one Acre of land.
I wouldn't say the structure wasn't difficult, it was excessively complex as it was difficult to satisfy the taste of the client but at the end we pull through and made him happy.
Many sleepless night

Re: A Residential Two Storey Building With A Lift Shaft By Estherdaley Nigeria Lltd. by dammyllare(m): 10:25am On May 24, 2019
I am a partner at Estherdaley Nigeria Limited.
You can get in touch with us by giving us a call

Re: A Residential Two Storey Building With A Lift Shaft By Estherdaley Nigeria Lltd. by dammyllare(m): 10:33am On May 24, 2019
We give only quality, please we are open to crititicism, suggestions, advice, questions

Re: A Residential Two Storey Building With A Lift Shaft By Estherdaley Nigeria Lltd. by dammyllare(m): 10:35am On May 24, 2019
The continuation

Re: A Residential Two Storey Building With A Lift Shaft By Estherdaley Nigeria Lltd. by dammyllare(m): 10:37am On May 24, 2019
More work

Re: A Residential Two Storey Building With A Lift Shaft By Estherdaley Nigeria Lltd. by dammyllare(m): 10:39am On May 24, 2019
Continuation

Re: A Residential Two Storey Building With A Lift Shaft By Estherdaley Nigeria Lltd. by dammyllare(m): 10:42am On May 24, 2019
We continue to break boundaries...
We are a group of young Engineers, builder, supervisors and technicians.
We have efficient hands to handle all of your construction works.
All it takes is just a phone call to us.
Our number is 08039150966

Re: A Residential Two Storey Building With A Lift Shaft By Estherdaley Nigeria Lltd. by dammyllare(m): 10:47am On May 24, 2019
So we continue on the good work

Re: A Residential Two Storey Building With A Lift Shaft By Estherdaley Nigeria Lltd. by dammyllare(m): 10:48am On May 24, 2019
The beauty finally coming out

Re: A Residential Two Storey Building With A Lift Shaft By Estherdaley Nigeria Lltd. by dammyllare(m): 10:51am On May 24, 2019
Here we are... Thank God for the success

Re: A Residential Two Storey Building With A Lift Shaft By Estherdaley Nigeria Lltd. by dammyllare(m): 10:53am On May 24, 2019
Waoh waoh.... Even myself forgot all the sleepless night I had on the project as soon as the beauty was out

Re: A Residential Two Storey Building With A Lift Shaft By Estherdaley Nigeria Lltd. by dammyllare(m): 10:57am On May 24, 2019
The building has 5 different lounge.
It has a lot state of the art facilities.
It is a major breakthrough on my young career as well.
Don't forget, you can always get in touch with me on 08039150966..
It will be a pleasure to help you bring out the best construction in your economic budget

(1) (Reply)

Palm Spring Estate,ibeju Lekki. N700,000 Per Plot. Buy 5 Plots & Get 1 Plot Free / 5 Bedroom Terrace Duplex At Ptech Estate, Life Camp, Abuja / 5bedrooms Detached Mansion With 2BQ +swimming Pool For Sale In Lagos Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.