Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,825 members, 7,802,630 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:49 PM

My Fada The Don Legend! Wizkid Hails 2face To Debunk Controversial Video - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My Fada The Don Legend! Wizkid Hails 2face To Debunk Controversial Video (37884 Views)

Basketmouth Reacts To Blackface's Diss Track, Tells 2face To Settle Him / I Have bleeped Up As A Father,role Model & A Husband. 2face To Annie Idibia / Eedris Abdulkareem: "I Took 2face To Kenny Ogungbe, He Is A Stupid Boy'' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Fada The Don Legend! Wizkid Hails 2face To Debunk Controversial Video by Nairaobserver: 11:24am On May 24, 2019
After people blasts Wizkid for leaving 2Face hand for Patoranking, Nigerian popular singer, Wizkid calls out 2Face and hails him online says "My Fada The Don't Legend".

See original post below
Source: https://www.nairafame.com/2019/05/my-fada-don-legend-wizkid-calls-out.html

1 Share

Re: My Fada The Don Legend! Wizkid Hails 2face To Debunk Controversial Video by itspzpics(m): 11:47am On May 24, 2019
smiley
Re: My Fada The Don Legend! Wizkid Hails 2face To Debunk Controversial Video by Nairaobserver: 11:50am On May 24, 2019
One love
No war

53 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fada The Don Legend! Wizkid Hails 2face To Debunk Controversial Video by Ebhyclint: 11:55am On May 24, 2019
Simple!!

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fada The Don Legend! Wizkid Hails 2face To Debunk Controversial Video by harkandey(m): 11:59am On May 24, 2019
humble guy
ride on wiz

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fada The Don Legend! Wizkid Hails 2face To Debunk Controversial Video by Nairaobserver: 1:52pm On May 24, 2019
Cc lalasticlala
Re: My Fada The Don Legend! Wizkid Hails 2face To Debunk Controversial Video by CaesarDon(m): 3:38pm On May 24, 2019
wink
Re: My Fada The Don Legend! Wizkid Hails 2face To Debunk Controversial Video by visijo(m): 3:38pm On May 24, 2019
Sometimes I just open my fridge and close the door "bamm" just to feel like I bought a car

236 Likes 15 Shares

Re: My Fada The Don Legend! Wizkid Hails 2face To Debunk Controversial Video by anochuko01(m): 3:38pm On May 24, 2019
In other news, who knows the whereabout of gifty, tboss, efe and co!

e yaf tey o!

3 Likes

Re: My Fada The Don Legend! Wizkid Hails 2face To Debunk Controversial Video by Nollyzonenews: 3:39pm On May 24, 2019
Re: My Fada The Don Legend! Wizkid Hails 2face To Debunk Controversial Video by nwakibie3(m): 3:39pm On May 24, 2019
and this is news worthy
Re: My Fada The Don Legend! Wizkid Hails 2face To Debunk Controversial Video by Chidex50(m): 3:39pm On May 24, 2019
visijo:
Sometimes I just open my fridge and close the door "bamm" just to feel like I bought a car
You go buy am soon

134 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Fada The Don Legend! Wizkid Hails 2face To Debunk Controversial Video by TroubleMaker47(m): 3:39pm On May 24, 2019
Only a mad woman like tonto would disrespect 2face!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fada The Don Legend! Wizkid Hails 2face To Debunk Controversial Video by hollywater: 3:40pm On May 24, 2019
How is this a news?Buhari you time in ASO ROCK is up.

3 Likes

Re: My Fada The Don Legend! Wizkid Hails 2face To Debunk Controversial Video by rawpadgin(m): 3:40pm On May 24, 2019
anochuko01:
In other news, who knows the whereabout of gifty, tboss, efe and co!

e yaf tey o!
ain't u happy about that?

1 Like

Re: My Fada The Don Legend! Wizkid Hails 2face To Debunk Controversial Video by BackToLife: 3:41pm On May 24, 2019
OK.
Re: My Fada The Don Legend! Wizkid Hails 2face To Debunk Controversial Video by Siimjnr03(m): 3:41pm On May 24, 2019
visijo:

grin grin grin

20 Likes

Re: My Fada The Don Legend! Wizkid Hails 2face To Debunk Controversial Video by GrowYourSales(m): 3:41pm On May 24, 2019
That's the right thing he did

Has your business sales dropped? Check my signature
Re: My Fada The Don Legend! Wizkid Hails 2face To Debunk Controversial Video by Encyclopedia1: 3:41pm On May 24, 2019
Sharap dia. Young fool
Re: My Fada The Don Legend! Wizkid Hails 2face To Debunk Controversial Video by Sellfish(m): 3:42pm On May 24, 2019
Whatever undecided

Same Tuface who started a protest he couldn't finish?

Bloody two-faced coward angry

2 Likes

Re: My Fada The Don Legend! Wizkid Hails 2face To Debunk Controversial Video by Nobody: 3:44pm On May 24, 2019
visijo:

cheesy
But that’s perfect!
I wish you the number of cars you desire in life
Cheers

22 Likes

Re: My Fada The Don Legend! Wizkid Hails 2face To Debunk Controversial Video by lee1n: 3:45pm On May 24, 2019
God save you
Re: My Fada The Don Legend! Wizkid Hails 2face To Debunk Controversial Video by Curvybaby: 3:49pm On May 24, 2019
angry angry angry angry angry angry
Click my signature angry angry angry
grin grin grin grin grin

Re: My Fada The Don Legend! Wizkid Hails 2face To Debunk Controversial Video by kaen1317: 3:49pm On May 24, 2019
I get am before no be property. Ride on King Wizzy!..
Re: My Fada The Don Legend! Wizkid Hails 2face To Debunk Controversial Video by oshe11: 3:49pm On May 24, 2019
I watched the video and dude never disrespected 2face

It was 2face rather that fooled Wizzy when he extended his left hand to Wizzy, as he was about to leave.....

If na me I for no shake that left handundecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Fada The Don Legend! Wizkid Hails 2face To Debunk Controversial Video by Nobody: 3:50pm On May 24, 2019
Wizkid didn't disrespect Tuface.
You are a lady and you are tired of being broke, get my attraction herbs. Use it to attract the rich men in your environment or target a big club after applying the herbs and see how the big boys will come after you.

3 Likes

Re: My Fada The Don Legend! Wizkid Hails 2face To Debunk Controversial Video by ClearFlair: 3:54pm On May 24, 2019
hollywater:
How is this a news?Buhari you time in ASO ROCK is up.

Very funny. You will watch him do another four years there.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Iyanya Shares Shirtless Photo Of Him Cooking In The Kitchen / Collins Ifeanyi Chukwu Is Dead - Nollywood Director / Fan Calls Toyin Aimakhu A "Prostitute", She Claps Back(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.