Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,116 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:50 PM

Don't Play With Girls - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Don't Play With Girls (13776 Views)

My Poor Communication Ability Is Killing My Relationship With Girls / Guys Share Your Experience With Girls Shooting Their Shots / Lady Threatens To Tag Wives Of Married Men Who Flirt With Girls Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don't Play With Girls by Poorboy: 1:19pm On May 24, 2019
Hmmmmm im a living testimony, since I finished Nysc in 2014 I searched for job everywhere till I thought of visiting an herbalist.....

I started making enquiry about any native doctor that can help me get a job because I was very unhappy with myself after I tried Lagos for 3 weeks in search of job, I decided to go back home so I won't die.

Later stayed at home for 3 years, then I was so sad and each time I check my Facebook I will see people flexing life, during the time of my struggle that I had to open this moniker poorboy.

Fast forward I told my girlfriend now my fiancee that life is not easy with me, she then told me to come to Abuja where she is, she then introduced me to one big politician in Abuja that it's job that is keeping us from getting married.

The big politician told me to bring my CV, I took it to him that's how I got a Federal Government job with a starting pay of 103k last year.

Hmmmmm if not for her I no no which level I for dey now..... I'm grateful sha

20 Likes

Re: Don't Play With Girls by ubunja(m): 1:31pm On May 24, 2019
nice testimony

oh by the way that big politician is fvcking her.

unless he's the father or relative.

43 Likes

Re: Don't Play With Girls by Oche211(m): 1:35pm On May 24, 2019
ubunja:
nice testimony

from the story, he's neither of them. He's simply fvcking her.

24 Likes

Re: Don't Play With Girls by Nobody: 1:35pm On May 24, 2019
the politician has been riding and digging her cunt with reckless abandon

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Play With Girls by ubunja(m): 1:40pm On May 24, 2019
Oche211:
lol guys can be so innocent and naive....

it's hilarious.

15 Likes

Re: Don't Play With Girls by ubunja(m): 1:40pm On May 24, 2019
Oche211:

it's hilarious.

2 Likes

Re: Don't Play With Girls by ubunja(m): 1:41pm On May 24, 2019
chenzen:
the politician has been riding her cunt with reckless abandon
that rare time when chenzen agrees with ubunja

1 Like

Re: Don't Play With Girls by Poorboy: 1:44pm On May 24, 2019
ubunja:
nice testimony

LoL if you be female and your pussy no wide plus no smell you no for offer for job?
Re: Don't Play With Girls by LearnITsmash(m): 1:45pm On May 24, 2019
Poorboy:
Hmmmmm im a living testimony, since I finished Nysc in 2014 I searched for job everywhere till I thought of visiting an herbalist.....

I started making enquiry about any native doctor that can help me get a job because I was very unhappy with myself after I tried Lagos for 3 weeks in search of job, I decided to go back home so I won't die.

Later stayed at home for 3 years, then I was so sad and each time I check my Facebook I will see people flexing life, during the time of my struggle that I had to open this moniker poorboy.

Fast forward I told my girlfriend now my fiancee that life is not easy with me, she then told me to come to Abuja where she is, she then introduced me to one big politician in Abuja that it's job that is keeping us from getting married.

The big politician told me to bring my CV, I took it to him that's how I go a Federal Government job with a starting pay of 103k last year.

Hmmmmm if not for her I no no which level I for dey now..... I'm grateful sha
At least you can now rename yourself to rich boy grin richboy with a sugar girlfriend

19 Likes

Re: Don't Play With Girls by Poorboy: 1:45pm On May 24, 2019
Oche211:

from the story, he's neither of them.
He's simply fvcking her.
You don find secure job for NIGERIA that you will work and retire with pension.... I know say if them say may you kill your mother you go do to get it..

1 Like

Re: Don't Play With Girls by Poorboy: 1:46pm On May 24, 2019
LearnITsmash:

At least you can now rename yourself to rich boy grin richboy with a sugar girlfriend
hahhahhaahha my guy oil dey your head
Re: Don't Play With Girls by ubunja(m): 1:46pm On May 24, 2019
Poorboy:
LoL if you be female and your pussy no wide plus no smell you no for offer for job?
I want to answer but I can't understand especially the last 6 words

7 Likes

Re: Don't Play With Girls by LearnITsmash(m): 1:47pm On May 24, 2019
Poorboy:
hahhahhaahha my guy oil dey your head
Richboy with the money grin
Re: Don't Play With Girls by Nobody: 1:47pm On May 24, 2019
ubunja:
that rare time when chenzen agrees with ubunja
count ur blessings name them one by one
Re: Don't Play With Girls by Poorboy: 1:48pm On May 24, 2019
chenzen:
the politician has been riding her cunt with reckless abandon
my brother if your sisters has such opportunity such as Regina Daniels she go elevate una family from poverty..... No hard feelings

13 Likes

Re: Don't Play With Girls by ubunja(m): 1:48pm On May 24, 2019
LearnITsmash:

if he's clever he doesn't even have to work

Pîmp that whôré out to politicians.

6 Likes

Re: Don't Play With Girls by ubunja(m): 1:49pm On May 24, 2019
chenzen:
lmfao
Re: Don't Play With Girls by Poorboy: 1:50pm On May 24, 2019
chenzen:
see myself waiting for enless alert from the Federal Government for 35 years of my service before retirement plus pensions....

1 Like

Re: Don't Play With Girls by LearnITsmash(m): 1:50pm On May 24, 2019
ubunja:

Yep you are right grin her toto is still juicy enough to earn him millions
Re: Don't Play With Girls by Poorboy: 1:51pm On May 24, 2019
ubunja:

hahhahhaahha if to say e easy like that your mother never been blow..

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Play With Girls by Nobody: 1:51pm On May 24, 2019
Poorboy:
my brother if your sisters has such opportunity such as Regina Daniels she go elevate una family from poverty..... No hard feelings
we are talking about ur wife here not Regina Daniels... or is the lady u were talking about Regina Daniels?

1 Like

Re: Don't Play With Girls by Ladiesdream: 1:54pm On May 24, 2019
Poorboy:
no mind them...... Bleep politician easy even their sisters here no even see opportunity them for go...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Play With Girls by Deepfeel(m): 1:56pm On May 24, 2019
Whether the politician is f*cking you girlfriend or not what matters her pussy changed your life forever, in this country where things are hard, this na blessing grin promotion awaits you if u play cool

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Don't Play With Girls by MrExpensive: 1:56pm On May 24, 2019
LearnITsmash:

Yep you are right grin her toto is still juicy enough to earn him millions
him talk wetin him gain una dey attack, if him easy una sisters for following Bleep so your family can have help

6 Likes

Re: Don't Play With Girls by Poorboy: 1:57pm On May 24, 2019
Deepfeel:
Whether the politician is f*cking you girlfriend or not what matters her pussy changed your life forever, in this country where things are hard, this na blessing grin
lol better oil dey your head brother

3 Likes

Re: Don't Play With Girls by Poorboy: 1:59pm On May 24, 2019
chenzen:
we are talking about ur wife here not Regina Daniels... or is the lady u were talking about Regina Daniels?
your mom that cheated on your father was it not only for feeding money that didn't last 3 days

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Don't Play With Girls by Oche211(m): 2:00pm On May 24, 2019
ubunja:

it's hilarious.
Lolz.... too many of them are. His plans are still marriage plans ooo. Hmmmm. I just weak.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Play With Girls by Oche211(m): 2:02pm On May 24, 2019
Poorboy:
You don find secure job for NIGERIA that you will work and retire with pension.... I know say if them say may you kill your mother you go do to get it..
tahh!!! Kill my mother for wetin?
Job when there re several opportunities to be self employ now adays.

1 Like

Re: Don't Play With Girls by Poorboy: 2:05pm On May 24, 2019
Oche211:

tahh!!! Kill my mother for wetin?
Job when there re several opportunities to be self employ now adays.
lol but your girlfriend dey cheat with tout just for suya and yogurt.... Nothing to achieve

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Don't Play With Girls by Corpse: 2:06pm On May 24, 2019
Poorboy:
lol but your girlfriend dey cheat with tout just for suya and yogurt.... Nothing to achieve
kuku kill the guy na hahahahahahahaha @ suya and yogurt
Re: Don't Play With Girls by Nobody: 2:10pm On May 24, 2019
Poorboy:
your mom that cheated on your father was it not only for feeding money that didn't last 3 days
lmfao
Re: Don't Play With Girls by Oche211(m): 2:17pm On May 24, 2019
Poorboy:
lolz...
Poverty is truely a sickness, infact an epidemic.
Poverty has made you see ur gf abi na fiancee's hustle with her pvssy as an achievement.
Congrat man on u nd ur fiancee's achievement.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

LAYCON: This Is Why I Hate Laycon [Picture] / Different Types Of Cute And Tight Pussies [pics] / HELP!!! I'm In Love With This Busty Yoruba Girl ((pictures))

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.