Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,443 members, 7,808,588 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:50 PM

Pwc Graduate Tax Apprenticeship Programme 2019 Thread - Jobs/Vacancies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Pwc Graduate Tax Apprenticeship Programme 2019 Thread (41104 Views)

Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 / Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2020 / PwC Graduate Recruitment 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pwc Graduate Tax Apprenticeship Programme 2019 Thread by Zaynola: 9:07pm On May 28, 2019
please I tried doing the computer check via the SHL email, but I keep getting web page not found. what can I do
Re: Pwc Graduate Tax Apprenticeship Programme 2019 Thread by opemipoy65: 9:12pm On May 28, 2019
ifeoluwatomiwa:
Only system and do a computer check o to be sure the laptop can access it
Thanks
Re: Pwc Graduate Tax Apprenticeship Programme 2019 Thread by opemipoy65: 9:12pm On May 28, 2019
Anyone else that have done the test....Pls how was it ,no numerical right
Re: Pwc Graduate Tax Apprenticeship Programme 2019 Thread by Sirwallace(m): 9:13pm On May 28, 2019
Is there a chance this test can be done with phone?
Re: Pwc Graduate Tax Apprenticeship Programme 2019 Thread by ifeoluwatomiwa(f): 9:28pm On May 28, 2019
https://myassessment.ondemand.shl.com/
Enter your username and password
Re: Pwc Graduate Tax Apprenticeship Programme 2019 Thread by Sirwallace(m): 9:35pm On May 28, 2019
opemipoy65:
Anyone else that have done the test....Pls how was it ,no numerical right

The fear of numerical test is the beginning of wisdom

1 Like

Re: Pwc Graduate Tax Apprenticeship Programme 2019 Thread by opemipoy65: 9:52pm On May 28, 2019
Sirwallace:

God that numerical is my fear,thank God say na only personality test
Re: Pwc Graduate Tax Apprenticeship Programme 2019 Thread by ganiyheart(f): 9:56pm On May 28, 2019
grin
Sirwallace:

grin grin
Re: Pwc Graduate Tax Apprenticeship Programme 2019 Thread by ifeoluwatomiwa(f): 10:09pm On May 28, 2019
Yes, it just requires understanding and time that is limited

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pwc Graduate Tax Apprenticeship Programme 2019 Thread by ifeoluwatomiwa(f): 10:15pm On May 28, 2019
Images from one of the test I did in the past.
Now saw I didn't work it out well

1 Like

Re: Pwc Graduate Tax Apprenticeship Programme 2019 Thread by jovie50: 11:12pm On May 28, 2019
The download links of shl past questions and answers... Get as many as you can and study hard. I wish us all the very best.

If you went through the 2019 graduate trainee recruitment process and missed out the final stage, then personality questionnaire shouldn't be a problem, but for the newbies, I admonish you to read through PwC core values and you would figure out how to go about the test.

Tip: Just align your answers with your traits and PwC core values, then you are good to go. Good luck to everyone.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/meieiks3xl9okfw/AAC1sI6bxIpo0tWyaQsdJ6ZFa?dl=0
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/ditslhx68tpizd4/AACbdRMLPKcMHxjxo4Bwcm5fa?dl=0
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/b6gu2iyfxi6fq45/AAB86z_LNZs1K_aP2mVmfCmWa?dl=0
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/pumpc2iorjkcmrk/AAC62QuhERN1zwGLXE3shNCMa?dl=0
https://www.dropbox.com/s/3l4t19ejhyw4hkk/SHL%201.zip?dl=0
https://www.dropbox.com/s/k1o8h6gfd2k6ro8/SHL%202.zip?dl=0
https://www.dropbox.com/s/hw30lqj122e80b7/SHL%203.zip?dl=0

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pwc Graduate Tax Apprenticeship Programme 2019 Thread by Zaynola: 12:06am On May 29, 2019
Zaynola:
please I tried doing the computer check via the SHL email, but I keep getting web page not found. what can I do
please kindly help
Re: Pwc Graduate Tax Apprenticeship Programme 2019 Thread by CEOwatazs: 1:02am On May 29, 2019
Somzy:
A friend of mine who did it said he got a Personality test. I haven't done mine yet. Good luck guys!

please how is the personal test bn done.... help a broda
Re: Pwc Graduate Tax Apprenticeship Programme 2019 Thread by CEOwatazs: 1:03am On May 29, 2019
Miko4christ:
Done with the test,was strictly personality trait questions,no answer given from the option is consider wrong,try as much as possible to be honest,each question has two options namely: 1.Things you mostly do 2.The least things you do, which you are expected to indicate,no time specified but you are expected to be done within the stipulated 25minutes on the dashboard. So,goodluck to all!

please break it down sir for frst timers. what do u mean by personal test
Re: Pwc Graduate Tax Apprenticeship Programme 2019 Thread by Ocon: 5:34am On May 29, 2019
Zaynola:
please kindly help
check ur network connection... And please use chrome browser
Re: Pwc Graduate Tax Apprenticeship Programme 2019 Thread by Ocon: 5:38am On May 29, 2019
CEOwatazs:

please break it down sir for frst timers. what do u mean by personal test
All question asked will be based on your personality/attitude. No right or wrong answer... All you need do is read up PwC core values and align it with ur answer (Be consistent as much as possible)
Example of question include: Do you like to Lead, Do you care for People, Do you like statistics, do you like new ways or old method, do you like being alone, do you like being Busy, are you a talkative and all
Re: Pwc Graduate Tax Apprenticeship Programme 2019 Thread by CEOwatazs: 7:26am On May 29, 2019
Ocon:
All question asked will be based on your personality/attitude. No right or wrong answer... All you need do is read up PwC core values and align it with ur answer (Be consistent as much as possible)
Example of question include: Do you like to Lead, Do you care for People, Do you like statistics, do you like new ways or old method, do you like being alone, do you like being Busy, are you a talkative and all

thanks bro.... God bless youh
Re: Pwc Graduate Tax Apprenticeship Programme 2019 Thread by CEOwatazs: 7:26am On May 29, 2019
Ocon:
you had urx also
Re: Pwc Graduate Tax Apprenticeship Programme 2019 Thread by Nino011: 8:06am On May 29, 2019
How many questions?
50?
Re: Pwc Graduate Tax Apprenticeship Programme 2019 Thread by Babax200: 8:51am On May 29, 2019
Ocon:

Please, do you mind sharing the link to their main core values Thanks in anticipation!

1 Like

Re: Pwc Graduate Tax Apprenticeship Programme 2019 Thread by damtan(m): 9:19am On May 29, 2019
So nice to have come across this thread
Re: Pwc Graduate Tax Apprenticeship Programme 2019 Thread by Ocon: 10:03am On May 29, 2019
Nino011:
How many questions?
50?
52 block of 3 questions each. You're to select only two attribute ( most and least) from the 3 in each box...
Re: Pwc Graduate Tax Apprenticeship Programme 2019 Thread by Ocon: 10:04am On May 29, 2019
CEOwatazs:
you had urx also
Not yet
Re: Pwc Graduate Tax Apprenticeship Programme 2019 Thread by Ocon: 10:08am On May 29, 2019
Babax200:

Please, do you mind sharing the link to their main core values Thanks in anticipation!
Please check it up on PwC website
Re: Pwc Graduate Tax Apprenticeship Programme 2019 Thread by jackals(f): 10:30am On May 29, 2019
I have been unable to do this test. I carried out the system check and it diagnose that my laptop doesnt have adobe flash player. Been trying to download it, but my computer isnt installing it. What can I do pls
Re: Pwc Graduate Tax Apprenticeship Programme 2019 Thread by Phemorinho(m): 10:34am On May 29, 2019
My friends,
Let us not wait to be spoonfed by anyone on this forum. The opportunity you have to ask questions here, use the same method to ask google...this isn't meant to be an insult but a push to make us all do our research and not wait for others to do Thiers and come here to spoonfeed us.
If you really want this job, part of the things that qualifies you for the job is your ability to get things done without being "schooled".
God help us all, and I wish all of us success in our various endeavours.
Cheers

5 Likes

Re: Pwc Graduate Tax Apprenticeship Programme 2019 Thread by batxano: 10:44am On May 29, 2019
Please disable your system Antivirus, it may be the reason for the backlogs. I had same issue with my system, it was after I disabled my Antivirus that I successfully downloaded adobe flash.
jackals:
I have been unable to do this test. I carried out the system check and it diagnose that my laptop doesnt have adobe flash player. Been trying to download it, but my computer isnt installing it. What can I do pls
Re: Pwc Graduate Tax Apprenticeship Programme 2019 Thread by Ocon: 11:00am On May 29, 2019
jackals:
Disable anti-virus if you have it on. If it's still not installing, update ur system chrome browser to the latest version (I think it has Adobe flash player inbuilt in it).
If the issue persist, goan borrow laptop to do the test
Re: Pwc Graduate Tax Apprenticeship Programme 2019 Thread by CEOwatazs: 1:01pm On May 29, 2019
Babax200:

dx der code of conduct

https://www.pwc.com/gx/en/about/ethics-business-conduct/code-of-conduct.html
Re: Pwc Graduate Tax Apprenticeship Programme 2019 Thread by CEOwatazs: 1:02pm On May 29, 2019
Babax200:

values kinikon kinikon
https://www.pwc.com/gx/en/about/purpose-and-values.html
Re: Pwc Graduate Tax Apprenticeship Programme 2019 Thread by jackals(f): 1:15pm On May 29, 2019
Ocon:
Disable anti-virus if you have it on. If it's still not installing, update ur system chrome browser to the latest version (I think it has Adobe flash player inbuilt in it).
If the issue persist, goan borrow laptop to do the test

Lol. I don't even understand all these You're saying. I barely even know where the virus is neither do I know how to disable it. Nonetheless, I'll take the system to someone nearby to disable it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Who Else Got This Message From Federal Government Grant And Loan? / Npower - Just Received This Text Message From NPOWER / Masters Degree Holder Spotted Seeking Job By Showing His Credentials On Placard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.